CREAMY BAKED ASIAGO CHICKEN BREASTS
Easy, delicious, and cheesy chicken breasts--with plenty of Asiago flavor! Add a touch of black pepper, balsamic vinegar, and additional Asiago cheese just before serving for the best results.
Provided by Kim
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish. Whisk together Asiago cheese, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, wine, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and nutmeg in a small bowl. Pour evenly over chicken breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 40 to 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Top with black pepper, balsamic vinegar, and additional Asiago cheese just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 322.2 calories, Carbohydrate 5.7 g, Cholesterol 93.3 mg, Fat 17.9 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 30.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 507.5 mg, Sugar 3 g
A variation on Chicken Cordon Bleu or Chicken Parmesan, baked so lower in fat. Use your favorite jarred or canned sauce, or make your own. Serve with your favorite cooked pasta.
Provided by Outta Here
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Coat an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg with just enough water to thin it a little. Set aside.
- Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl, and stir in dried basil. Set aside.
- Place 1 chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a mallet until about 1/4 inch thick, being careful not to pound holes in chicken; repeat with 2nd breast.
- Remove plastic wrap and place 1 slice of ham on each breast.
- Place one piece of cheese on the narrow end of each breast. Roll breast up jelly-roll fashion, and secure ends with toothpicks.
- Dip breast in egg mixture and coat all sides. Roll in bread crumbs until well coated. Repeat with 2nd breast.
- Place in baking dish and LIGHTLY spray with cooking spray (or an oil mister). This will help coating brown.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove toothpicks and place on plates. Top with some heated pasta sauce and some shredded cheese to garnish; serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.4, Fat 6.9, SaturatedFat 1.8, Cholesterol 168.5, Sodium 370.8, Carbohydrate 20.1, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 1.8, Protein 32
GRILLED CHICKEN-ASIAGO RANCH CLUB
They didn't expect this when you said you were making sandwiches. The grilled chicken? The Asiago cheese? The BLT treatment? Mom, this is above and beyond!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill chicken 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165°F), topping with cheese and adding rolls, cut sides down, to grill for the last minute.
- Spread mayonnaise onto cut sides of bottom halves of rolls.
- Fill with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and bacon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 750 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 37 g
BEST CHICKEN PANINI
I have a local eatery who makes an amazing flatbread sandwich. This panini is based on their chicken pesto sandwich. I recommend pane turano, or you may use a sturdy sourdough.
Provided by thedailygourmet
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat a panini grill on the highest setting. Brush 2 pieces of bread with butter. Assemble panini with chicken, bacon, and mozzarella. Lower panini press. Cook until bread is golden and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Carefully separate bread and add in some sliced avocado, tomato, and pesto. Repeat above steps for additional panini sandwiches.
- Reassemble sandwiches and cut in half. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 683.3 calories, Carbohydrate 36.5 g, Cholesterol 184.2 mg, Fat 40.1 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 44.3 g, SaturatedFat 17.3 g, Sodium 1814.6 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
TANDOORI CHICKEN PANINI
The tandoori-style spices in this chicken give it a bold flavor that's so hard to resist. It tastes incredible tucked between pieces of naan, then grilled to make Indian-inspired panini. -Yasmin Arif, Manassas, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place first 8 ingredients in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until chicken is tender, 3-4 hours., Shred chicken with 2 forks. Stir in green onions., Spread chutney over 1 side of each naan. Top chutney side of 3 naan with chicken mixture; top with remaining naan, chutney side down., Cook sandwiches on a panini maker or indoor grill until golden brown, 6-8 minutes. To serve, cut each sandwich in half.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 351 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 68mg cholesterol, Sodium 830mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
MAGGIANO'S LITTLE ITALY CHICKEN ASIAGO SOUP (COPYCAT)
I am posting this recipe to try later. I am always looking for great soups to make during winter months and this sounds different; but yummy!
Provided by Cook4_6
Yield 8-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add onions and garlic and saute until light brown. Lower heat and add celery, carrots, salt and pepper.
- Saute until vegetables are tender. Add rosemary and cook briefly.
- Add broth and cooked chicken. Stir in Asiago and Parmesan cheeses. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper if needed. Serve immediately or cool in refrigerator.
- To serve: Portion pasta, spinach and cheese for garnish into bottom of individual serving dishes. Top with hot soup.
CHICKEN ASIAGO PANINI
This is a really good sandwich because not only is it flavorful, but it's easy to whip together! If you don't have a Panini grill you can use a stovetop griddle or a skillet.
Provided by Clare Z @SugarAndSpice
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Slice asiago focaccia bread horizontally (through the bread), keep bread in the round until after cooking (that's when you cut into 4 individual sandwiches).
- Spread each inside of the bread with 2 tbls. Classico pesto sauce.
- Divide chicken or turkey evenly on bottom of focaccia bread slice, add shredded cheese, red bell pepper and then the onion slices. Put top of bread on to complete the sandwich.
- In a preheated panani grill, place the sandwich, in the bottom of the grill pan and place grill press on top, press sandwich down. Grill 7 minutes until nicely browned grill marks are formed. Turn over and grill top asiago side for 4-5 minutes making sure not to burn. Slice into 4 servings and serve warm.
More about "chicken asiago panini recipes"
PANERA'S FRONTEGA CHICKEN PANINI RECIPE WITH …
10 BEST CHICKEN PANINI RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY BAKED ASIAGO CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
50 PANINI : RECIPES AND COOKING : FOOD NETWORK
BAKED CHICKEN GNOCCHI WITH GARLIC ASIAGO CREAM SAUCE
ASIAGO SPINACH & MUSHROOM CHICKEN ROLLATINI - WILL COOK FOR …
CREAMY ASIAGO CHICKEN (LOW-CARB, GLUTEN-FREE) - THE HARVEST SKILLET
ASIAGO CHICKEN MELT PANINI WITH HAVARTI AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
PARMESAN & ASIAGO CHEESE CHICKEN - IN DIANES KITCHEN
CHICKEN PANINI RECIPE - THIS MAMA COOKS! ON A DIET
20 BEST PANINI RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
CREAMY ASIAGO CHICKEN! - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
10 BEST CHICKEN ASIAGO CHEESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
PANINI STYLE CHICKEN GYROS. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
ASIAGO CHICKEN SANDWICH | FLICK OF THE WHISK
ROASTED GARLIC ASIAGO CHICKEN & POTATOES - MRS HAPPY HOMEMAKER
PANERA FRONTEGA CHICKEN PANINI - MAKE THIS EASY SANDWICH AT HOME!
CREAMY ASIAGO CHICKEN RECIPE - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES | KITCHN
29 PANINI RECIPES THAT WILL TOTALLY MAKE YOU MELT - PUREWOW
MINI ASIAGO MARGHERITA PANINIS RECIPE | BERTOLLI
CREAMY ASIAGO CHICKEN - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES | KITCHN
CHICKEN PANINI SANDWICH | CHICKEN.CA
CREAMY ASIAGO CHICKEN PASTA • A SIMPLE PANTRY
CRISPY BAKED BALSAMIC ASIAGO CHICKEN - DELALLO
SHAUNA'S ASIAGO CHICKEN - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ONE PAN KETO ASIAGO CHICKEN RECIPE (WITH VIDEO)
CHICKEN ASIAGO PANINI | RECIPE | RECIPES, SANDWICHES, PANINI RECIPES
QUICK ASIAGO CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE - AVERIE COOKS
BAKED GARLIC ASIAGO CHICKEN - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
CHICKEN PANINI WITH ROASTED BELL PEPPERS AND SMOKED GOUDA
CREAMY ASIAGO BACON CHICKEN - CREME DE LA CRUMB
CREAMY ASIAGO CHICKEN - EASY WEEKNIGHT CHICKEN RECIPE
CHICKEN SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE PANINIS - NO THANKS TO CAKE
20 BEST SANDWICH PANINI RECIPES - EDELWEISSBAKERY BLOG
ROAST BEEF AND ASIAGO PANINI | CARRIE’S EXPERIMENTAL KITCHEN
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN TENDERS - ORGANIZE YOURSELF SKINNY
25 BEST ASIAN CHICKEN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's in a roasted chicken Panini?Roasted Chicken PaniniJust a Pinch avocado, havarti cheese, mayonnaise, french bread, butter, roasted chicken and 1 more Buffalo Chicken PaniniWine and Glue bread, chicken breast, blue cheese, sauce, mozzarella Italian Chicken PaniniWilliams-Sonoma olive oil, fontina cheese, levain bread, pesto, roasted red bell peppers and 2 more
What is the best way to make a pesto Panini?This panini is based on their chicken pesto sandwich. I recommend pane turano, or you may use a sturdy sourdough. Heat a panini grill on the highest setting. Brush 2 pieces of bread with butter. Assemble panini with chicken, bacon, and mozzarella. Lower panini press. Cook until bread is golden and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
How to make a perfect panini sandwich?Heat a panini grill on the highest setting. Brush 2 pieces of bread with butter. Assemble panini with chicken, bacon, and mozzarella. Lower panini press. Cook until bread is golden and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Carefully separate bread and add in some sliced avocado, tomato, and pesto. Repeat above steps for additional panini sandwiches.
How to cook a panini on a gas grill?Heat a panini grill on the highest setting. Brush 2 pieces of bread with butter. Assemble panini with chicken, bacon, and mozzarella. Lower panini press. Cook until bread is golden and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Carefully separate bread and add in some sliced avocado, tomato, and pesto.