CRACK CHICKEN BOMBS
Crack Chicken Bombs are shredded chicken, cream cheese, dry ranch mix and bacon all mixed together and baked inside of a bread bomb! These are a delicious appetizer, snack or meal!
Provided by Karli Bitner
Categories Main Dish
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer combine the shredded chicken, cream cheese, bacon bits, ranch seasoning and parmesan cheese until well combined.
- If using Rhode's Rolls, flatten each roll before scooping a heaping tbsp of filling into the center of the roll. Fold the edges of the roll up and seal the dough around the filling. Skip to step 4.
- If using half a batch of my Dinner Roll Recipe divide the dough into fourths then cut each piece into four more pieces. Flatten each sectionbefore scooping a heaping tbsp of filling into the center of the roll. Fold the edges of the roll up and seal the dough around the filling.
- Arrange the uncooked Crack Chicken Bombs in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Set the pan on the stovetop while the oven preheats to 450°.
- Once the oven is heated, bake the Crack Chicken Bombs for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with parsley before serving if desired.
- Keep leftovers in the fridge.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 g, Calories 223 kcal, Carbohydrate 16 g, Protein 14 g, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Cholesterol 37 mg, Sodium 448 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 1 g, UnsaturatedFat 6 g
Have not tried this but it's up soon. It's got so many of my favorite ingredients. Putting here for safekeeping! Original recipe can be found at http://dishingwithleslie.blogspot.com/2012/09/chicken-bombs.html --
Provided by JudyCC
Yield 10 bombs, 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Slice chicken breasts in half (like a hamburger bun). Place in a plastic food bag and pound until 1/4" thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the 2 cheeses together and smear about 1 tablespoons into each pepper half (use up the cheese between all of the peppers).
- Place the pepper on the chicken breast and wrap it up as best you can. I suggest placing the pepper cheese side down so it gets completely covered by the chicken. Wrap each chicken breast completely with two pieces of bacon. Start at one end, wrap half the breast and finish the 2nd half with the other piece of bacon.
- Cook on a preheated 350 degree grill over indirect for 30 minutes or until chicken is done. Turn every 5 minutes and baste with barbecue sauce each time you turn it.
- For oven: Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is done. Baste a couple times with the barbecue sauce and finish under the broiler to set the BBQ sauce. ~~I suggest a 400 degree oven and no BBQ sauce for the first 20 minutes, turning once to help cook the bacon. Then reduce heat to 375, change pans to loose some of the bacon fat, cover with BBQ sauce and and finish baking/broiling.
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/members/subm/editr2?oc=linkback.
CHICKEN BOMBS WITH BACON AND JALAPENOS
- Preheat a gas grill for medium heat (350 degrees F (175 degrees C)), or arrange charcoal briquettes on one side of the barbeque. Lightly oil the grate.
- Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise. Transfer to a resealable plastic bag, seal, and pound to 1/4-inch thickness with a meat mallet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix Monterey Jack cheese and cream cheese together in a bowl. Fill jalapeno halves with cheese mixture, using about 1 tablespoon in each one.
- Place 1 stuffed jalapeno with the cheese side down in the middle of each chicken breast half; fold into a pouch. Wrap each chicken breast completely with three pieces of bacon. Tie 4 ways with roasting string.
- Cook on the preheated grill over indirect heat, turning every 5 minutes and basting with barbecue sauce, until juices run clear, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323.1 calories, Carbohydrate 5.3 g, Cholesterol 87.7 mg, Fat 21.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 26.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.3 g, Sodium 932.2 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
This is a great recipe to have with friends and family, or for a buffet line. I love to invite a few friends over and serve this with a few other appetizers. A friend brought me a version of this recipe and through a little tweaking we were able to come up with this great dish.
Provided by AMBDAU
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Set a wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Mix cream cheese, green onion, jalapeno pepper, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Pound chicken tenders into a rectangular shape with the flat side of a meat tenderizer. Place 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture in the middle of each tender; fold into a pouch.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each pouch and secure with a toothpick. Top with some pepper jelly. Arrange on the wire rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crisp and chicken juices run clear, about 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246.7 calories, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 72.1 mg, Fat 14.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 348.3 mg, Sugar 6.9 g
- Preheat oven or grill to 350 degrees. Slice chicken breasts in half WIDTH wise (Each half will make 1 Chicken Bomb). Place between two pieces of wax paper and pound to ¼ inch thickness. A rolling pin also does the trick. Season each with salt a pepper. Slice jalapeños in half LENGTH wise and remove seeds, ribs, and the end with the stem. In a small bowl, mix your softened cream cheese with your grated colby jack. Fill each jalapeño half with about 1 TBSP cheese mixture. Place 1 jalapeño half at the end of each pounded breast piece. Roll over and together. It doesn't always close the way you think it should. No worries! The bacon will pull it all together. Wrap each breast piece with 2 slices of bacon and wrap kinda tightly and tuck the ends of the bacon under the strips. It all comes together in the cooking process. If you have trouble with the roll staying together, you may opt to use a toothpick. TO GRILL: Place on grill using INDIRECT heat.and cook for 20-25 minutes, turning every 4-5 minutes. Baste chicken with BBQ sauce each time you turn it, giving it one final basting right before it's done. Chicken is ready when it reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees. If you don't have a meat thermometer, pierce chicken with a fork. If juices run clear, it's done! TO BAKE IN OVEN: Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Basting with BBQ sauce a few times during cooking. Baste once again when finished, and place under broil setting for a few minutes so bacon can crisp completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1686 calories, Fat 53.45950683776 g, Carbohydrate 4.61530236068 g, Cholesterol 809.13790164 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 279.18650687932 g, SaturatedFat 25.770759985808 g, ServingSize 1 1 Recipe (1294g), Sodium 1204.68844952067 mg, Sugar 4.61530236068 g, TransFat 9.440300699284 g
ONE-PAN CHICKEN FAJITA BOMBS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: olive oil, onion, red pepper, yellow pepper, green pepper, salt, pepper, shredded cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, cream cheese, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salsa, sour cream, guacamole
Provided by Adam Bianchi
Yield 3 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Heat olive oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the peppers, onion, salt, and pepper until soft and slightly caramelized. Remove from heat.
- Add the cheddar, pepper jack, and cream cheese to the pan, stirring until evenly incorporated.
- Season chicken with the salt, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder, evenly rubbing the spices over the chicken.
- Slice a pocket in the chicken horizontally and fill the pocket with a heaping spoonful of the fajita mixture.
- Repeat for all chicken breasts and remove any excess fajita mixture from the pan.
- Heat pan over medium heat. If needed, add olive oil.
- Cook the stuffed chicken until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted, about 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 771 calories, Carbohydrate 23 grams, Fat 45 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 65 grams, Sugar 10 grams
BACON GUACAMOLE CHICKEN BOMBS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: ripe avocados, white onion, tomato, chopped fresh cilantro, kosher salt, fresh lime juice, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, black pepper, bacon, canola oil
Provided by Tasty
Yield 8 chicken bombs
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Using a knife, cut around the pit of each avocado, separating the halves from each other. Remove the pits and use a spoon to scoop out the flesh.
- In a large bowl, combine the avocado, onion, tomato, cilantro, salt, and lime juice. Mash and stir with a fork until there are no large chunks of avocado left.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on all sides. Slice chicken breasts in half crosswise.
- Cut a slit in the center of each half to make a pocket. Take a heaping spoonful of the guacamole and pack it into the pocket. Pinch the edges closed.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 strips of bacon, making sure the ends of the bacon all end up on the same side of the chicken.
- Heat oil in a large pan over high heat. Sear the bacon-wrapped chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remember to sear the sides of the chicken as well.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and bake for 10 minutes, or until cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C). Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 397 calories, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 24 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 37 grams, Sugar 1 gram
More about "chicken bombs recipes"
PIN ON RECIPES
BUFFALO CHICKEN BISCUIT BOMBS - BETSYLIFE
CHICKEN BOMBS - BIGOVEN.COM
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CRESCENT BOMBS ...
CHICKEN PARMESAN BISCUIT BOMBS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BUFFALO CHICKEN BOMBS RECIPE-DELICIOUS AND LOW CARB RECIPE
BUFFALO CHICKEN MOZZARELLA BOMB APPETIZERS | EASY APPETIZERS
33 EASY AND TASTY CHICKEN BOMBS RECIPES BY HOME COOKS ...
BUFFALO CHICKEN BOMBS - GLITTER AND GRAZE
SMOKED CHICKEN BOMBS (CHICKEN BREAST STUFFED WITH CREAM ...
BUFFALO CHICKEN BOMBS - SPARKLES TO SPRINKLES
CHICKEN BOMBS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
BUFFALO CHICKEN BOMBS RECIPE | FRANK'S REDHOT® US
CHEESY CHICKEN BACON BOMBS! - THE SKINNYISH DISH
BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN BOMB RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO ...
BUFFALO CHICKEN BOMBS - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
BACON BBQ CHICKEN BOMBS - CAKESCOTTAGE
CHICKEN BOMBS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
BUFFALO CHICKEN BOMBS - FRANKSREDHOT.COM
BUTTER CHICKEN BOMBS AND DEEP - HOW TO MAKE BUTTER CHICKEN ...
CREAMY CHICKEN BOMBS | 12 TOMATOES
CHEESY BUFFALO CHICKEN BOMBS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
KETO RANCH CHICKEN BOMBS - FLYPEACHPIE
SMOKED JALAPENO STUFFED CHICKEN BOMBS – ERICA'S RECIPES
BUFFALO RANCH CHICKEN BOMBS - RECIPE IDEAS, PRODUCT ...
CHICKEN BOMBS RECIPE
BBQ CHICKEN BACON BOMBS - OH SWEET BASIL
CHICKEN BOMB SUB RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
BARBECUE CHICKEN BOMBS RECIPE - ALL THINGS BARBECUE
BACON-WRAPPED CUBAN CHICKEN - BIG GREEN EGG
CHICKEN CREAM CHEESE CRESCENT BOMBS - BEEYONDCEREAL
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN BOMBS - RULED ME - RECIPES
CHICKEN BACON BOMB RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BUFFALO CHICKEN BOMBS - MARVELOUS MUNCH RECIPES
CHEESY BUFFALO CHICKEN BOMBS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
CHICKEN BOMBS - NECESSARY INDULGENCES
CHICKEN BOMB SUB RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BUFFALO CHICKEN RANCH BOMBS - DELISH
KETO BUFFALO CHICKEN FAT BOMBS - RECIPES | MEAL PLANS | TIPS
BBQ BACON CHICKEN BOMBS - MERIDIAN FARM MARKET
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #poultry #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something #meat
You'll also love