ROSEMARY CHICKEN BREASTS
I believe I got this recipe from the Food Network. It's so quick and easy to make -- and so delicious. And it makes such a nice presentation served sliced on a platter with fresh rosemary sprigs as garnish. Very, very tasty
Provided by Bobbie
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place balsamic vinegar in one pie plate (or similar container).
- Place the olive oil in another pie plate (or similar container).
- Coat chicken with balsamic vinegar, then olive oil.
- Season chicken with rosemary, salt and pepper and let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat .
- Add chicken breasts and cracked garlic to the pan.
- Cook chicken 12 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. The balsamic vinegar will produce a deep brown, sweet finish on the chicken as it cooks.
- Slice each chicken breast and serve on plate.
THE BEST CHICKEN MARSALA
This classic Italian-American dish is a nostalgic reminder of large family dinners of a bygone era. It's the ultimate crowd pleaser. The flavors from the marsala and cremini mushrooms bring a sweet earthiness to the sauce that really elevates simple seared chicken breasts.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Set a wire rack inside a rimmed baking sheet. Cut two 12-inch sheets of plastic wrap.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise, making 6 roughly equal pieces; they should look like large chicken tenders. Place one sheet of plastic on a clean cutting board. Put a chicken piece in the center of the plastic and top with the other sheet of plastic. Pound the chicken with the flat side of a meat mallet, starting in the center and working your way to the edges, until the chicken is 1/4 inch thick and 6 to 8 inches long. Transfer to the wire rack. Repeat with the remaining chicken pieces. Liberally sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix the flour with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and a generous amount of pepper in a shallow bowl or plate. Dredge the cutlets in the seasoned flour, shaking off any excess. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot, about 1 minute. Sear 3 cutlets until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer the cutlets to a plate. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and sear the remaining 3 cutlets until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. It's ok if the chicken is not completely cooked through; it will finish cooking in the sauce.
- Add the mushrooms and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the same pan and cook, stirring and scraping up any browned bits, until the mushrooms are slightly softened and just beginning to release some liquid, 3 to 4 minutes. (The mushrooms will soak up the oil quickly and dry up the pan; that's ok, more liquid will release as they cook longer.) Add the shallots and cook, stirring and scraping up any browned bits, until starting to soften, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Pour in the wine and 1/2 cup water. Return the pan to high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until the liquid reduces by a third and starts to thicken, 6 to 7 minutes. Whisk in the butter and continue whisking until it is melted and the sauce has thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cutlets and any accumulated juices to the pan and cook, flipping halfway through, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the chicken to a platter and stir the parsley into the sauce. Pour the sauce over the chicken and garnish with more parsley.
POTTED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH LEMON AND ROSEMARY
- In a pot, combine EVOO with the carrots, onion, celery, garlic and lemon zest and juice. Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides, turn in the vegetables and oil and cover. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Return to room temp.
- Place a pot over medium-high heat and brown the chicken 15 to 20 minutes. Add the wine and reduce for a few minutes. In a small bowl, stir together the tomato paste with 1/4 cup hot water, then add to the sauce along with the stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer 20 to 30 minutes more to cook through. Cool and store.
- Reheat over medium heat. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231 calorie, Fat 12 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Cholesterol 59 milligrams, Sodium 439 milligrams, Carbohydrate 7 grams, Fiber 1.5 grams, Protein 21 grams, Sugar 3 grams
ROSEMARY CHICKEN BREASTS
This delightful main course will have folks requesting the recipe. You'll want to add it to your family's daily fare, too!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a shallow glass baking dish, combine 1/4 cup broth, garlic, rosemary, oil, soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. , In saucepan, cook rice in water and remaining broth until soft and fluffy, about 20 minutes. , Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook chicken in marinade over medium-high heat for about 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is browned and juices run clear. Remove rice from the heat; add asparagus, lemon zest, lemon-pepper and salt, if desired. , Spoon onto individual plates. Cut chicken into strips; arrange in a fan shape over rice.
Nutrition Facts :
CHICKEN A LA ORANGE
This chicken recipe is quick, easy, and yummy. The orange juice makes a tangy sauce that my family loves served over rice. Add a salad, and you have a healthy, quick meal. I allow one chicken breast per person.
Provided by SKEHLER
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a skillet, brown chicken breasts in 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Cook till juices run clear.
- Add orange juice to the pan. When juice just begins to bubble around the edges of the pan, add corn starch dissolved in hot water. Mix ginger and honey together in a cup, and add to orange juice. Cook until sauce is thick and slightly browned. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 301.1 calories, Carbohydrate 34.7 g, Cholesterol 68.4 mg, Fat 5.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 28.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 79.5 mg, Sugar 26 g
BLISSFUL ROSEMARY CHICKEN
- Use a knife or grater to sharpen the thick ends of the rosemary sprigs. Soak sprigs in water for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Layer each chicken breast with 1 slice fontina and 1 slice prosciutto. Roll tightly, and skewer each with a rosemary sprig to secure.
- In a bowl, whisk together the wine, broth, oil and pepper. Pour into a medium baking dish. Place rolled chicken breasts in the dish. Place 2 garlic halves under each breast.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken juices run clear. Remove from baking dish, reserving sauce, and allow to stand 5 minutes.
- Transfer remaining sauce to a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Drizzle over chicken to serve. Season chicken with salt to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 448.3 calories, Carbohydrate 3.4 g, Cholesterol 112.7 mg, Fat 29.8 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 35 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 639.5 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
A savory rosemary and garlic marinade enhances the chicken breasts in this easy skillet recipe from Veronica Snyder of Waterbury, Connecticut. "I like to garnish the chicken with fresh rosemary sprigs and serve it with rice," she says.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the wine or broth plus lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, soy sauce, rosemary, garlic, sugar and pepper; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour., Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in remaining oil over medium-high heat for 15 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve over rice and garnish with rosemary if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH ROSEMARY AND LEMON
- Split the chicken breasts in half down the center. Trim them neatly to remove peripheral membrane and bits of fat.
- Dredge the chicken all over in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil and butter in a heavy skillet large enough to hold the chicken breasts in one layer. Add the chicken pieces, rosemary and garlic. Cook about 4 minutes or until the pieces are nicely brown on one side. Turn and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown on the other side. Do not cover.
- Pour off all the fat from the skillet, leaving the chicken, rosemary and garlic in the skillet. Pour in the wine and bring to a boil. Add the lemon juice and parsley. Cover closely and cook 3 minutes longer. Remove and discard the garlic cloves and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 406, UnsaturatedFat 15 grams, Carbohydrate 9 grams, Fat 25 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 30 grams, SaturatedFat 8 grams, Sodium 543 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram, TransFat 0 grams
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH ROSEMARY
- Pat chicken dry and season lightly with salt& pepper.
- Dip chicken in flour and shake of excess.
- Heat butter and cook chicken 4-6 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the center and lightly browned.
- Remove from pan.
- Discard any fat from the pan; return pan to heat.
- Add chicken stock and rosemary.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add cream and mustard.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook 4-5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Coat with sauce and heat thoroughly.
CHICKEN BREAST A LA ROSE RECIPE
Provided by kathya5084
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Over medium high heat, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and add the 1 tablespoon of butter, add chicken to HOT skillet and brown on both sides. (Do not move the chicken after it's placed in the pan). Transfer to heated platter. Melt the rest of the oil and butter in the same skillet. Add the onions and saute over medium heat until transparent but not colored. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the flour and stir well. Add the mustard, wine and thyme and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the stock and simmer for another 10 minutes or until thickened slightly. Stir in honey. Return chicken to the pan and bring to a simmer. Cover and braise in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Calories: Chicken = 46 calories per ounce Sauce and Onions = 85 calories per 1/4 cup
More about "chicken breast a la rose recipes"
ROSEMARY CHICKEN WITH GARLIC BUTTER - SLENDER KITCHEN
ROSEMARY LEMON ROASTED CHICKEN BREASTS (VIDEO)
CHICKEN LAZONE - DAMN DELICIOUS
5-INGREDIENT GARLIC ROSEMARY ROASTED CHICKEN BREASTS
BAKED CHICKEN AND ROSEMARY PASTA | CHICKEN.CA
45 SIMPLE CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
21 TOP-RATED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST CHICKEN ROSE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
FRIED CHICKEN BREASTS AND VEGETABLES IN ROSE SAUCE
OUR 48 BEST BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
CHICKEN BREAST IN ROSE SAUCE - CHEF PEPíN
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
LEMON-ROSEMARY CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MARINATED CHICKEN ALLA GRIGLIA - COOKSTR.COM
ROSEMARY CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - THE LEMON BOWL®
ROSEMARY CHICKEN - DINNER AT THE ZOO
LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN BREASTS / THE GRATEFUL GIRL COOKS!
RECIPE: ROSE WINE GIVES CHICKEN BREASTS FLAVOR OF PROVENCE
BAKED ROSEMARY CHICKEN [VIDEO] - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
ROSEMARY CHICKEN (BAKED LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN) - JULIE BLANNER
GRILLED LEMON ROSEMARY BONE-IN CHICKEN BREASTS
10 BEST ROSE WINE CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH ROSEMARY AND THYME RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
LEMONY CHICKEN FETTUCCINE ROSE RECIPE - COOK WITH CAMPBELLS …
THE ROSE TABLE’S ROASTED CHICKEN
ROASTED ROSEMARY LEMON CHICKEN BREASTS - FAMILYSTYLE FOOD
CHICKEN ROSE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE BOX
A LA GRAHAM: LEMON & ROSEMARY OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN …
STUFFED CHICKEN A LA ROSES | CYSTIC FIBROSIS RECIPES - CHEF4CF
CHICKEN ALA ROSA - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHICKEN A LA ROSE — LES PETITES GOURMETTES
CHICKEN LA ROSA - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ROSE CHICKEN RECIPE. DELICIOUS CHICKEN APPETIZER RECIPE
CHICKEN ROSA MARIA - MODERN HONEY
SIMPLE BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH LEMON AND ROSEMARY
You'll also love