CHICKEN DIANE STYLE
- Saute onions and mushrooms in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove onion/mushroom mixture from skillet and reserve; add chicken breasts to skillet. Saute for 4 minutes, then turn over and add mushroom mixture on top.
- In a small bowl mix salt, pepper, paprika, chives and parsley together then sprinkle mixture over chicken. In a medium bowl combine the broth, brandy and mustard and blend together. Pour over chicken, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink inside).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.7 calories, Carbohydrate 6.5 g, Cholesterol 91.3 mg, Fat 2.3 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 38.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 425.4 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE
I have been making this for over 10 years and is the most requested recipe I have! This is everyone's favorite chicken dish I make! It's a nice change from "ordinary" chicken! Goes well with steamed broccoli. (Note: This is a "Diane" recipe, therefore has a mustard taste to it!!)
Provided by Wendy W88
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place chicken breast halves between wax paper and pound slightly with mallet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp each oil and butter in large skillet.
- Cook chicken over high heat 4 minutes each side.
- Do not cook longer or they will be dry.
- Transfer to a warm serving platter.
- Add chives, lime, brandy, parsley, and mustard to pan, whisking constantly for 15 seconds.
- Whisk in broth.
- Stir until sauce is smooth.
- Whisk in remaining butter and oil.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately.
In this classic dish, a luscious sauce of lemon juice, Dijon mustard and green onions ideally complements tender chicken breasts that are browned to a golden perfection on the stovetop.-Elissa Armbruster, Medford, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil and butter over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reaches 170°., In the same skillet, whisk the lemon juice, parsley and mustard until blended. Whisk in broth and green onions; heat through. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 169 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 71mg cholesterol, Sodium 490mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GRILLED GREEK CHICKEN BREASTS WITH WHIPPED FETA
I'm showing you my favorite marinade and grilling technique for boneless, skinless chicken breasts, which can be a challenge, since they're often so dry and bland, but not with this method. Plus, I'm showing you how to make my new favorite thing to eat, which is whipped feta. Serve with grilled red onion and red bell pepper if you like, and garnish with Greek olives.
Provided by Allrecipes
Categories BBQ & Grilled Chicken Breasts
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise.
- Combine red wine vinegar, kosher salt, black pepper, cayenne, thyme, oregano, rosemary, and garlic powder in a bowl. Add chicken and toss until thoroughly and evenly coated. Pour in ¼ cup olive oil and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 12 hours, but 2 to 3 hours is ideal.
- Place Greek yogurt in another bowl and crumble in feta cheese. Add garlic, mint, and lemon zest and whip with an electric hand mixer or whisk until light and fluffy. Taste and adjust as needed. Refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat a charcoal grill until coals are white and very hot.
- Grill chicken over the hot coals for about 4 minutes per side; continue to flip and grill chicken until no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of each piece reads at least 150 degrees F (65 degrees C). Remove from the grill and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Spread whipped feta onto a serving platter or plate and place chicken over top. Sprinkle with fresh Italian parsley and mint and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 606 calories, Carbohydrate 6.9 g, Cholesterol 193.5 mg, Fat 34.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 63.8 g, SaturatedFat 13.8 g, Sodium 1775 mg
DIANE'S CHICKEN DISH
This has been a family favorite of ours for many years and is a sure way to make sure my teenage girls make it to the dinner table. Worth any prep time! Serve over rice. If your family are hearty eaters like mine, this will only serve 4.
Provided by Di
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, water, and Italian dressing mix in a bowl. Stir in the chicken; allow chicken to marinate while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the onion and bell pepper; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove the the chicken from the marinade using a slotted spoon, and transfer to the skillet; reserve the remaining marinade. Cook and stir the chicken until no longer pink in the center, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms; cook and stir until they begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Add tomato and reserved marinade, then sprinkle cheese on top. Do not stir. Cover and simmer on low heat until cheese is melted and chicken is tender, about 20 minutes. Allow the dish to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 369.9 calories, Carbohydrate 8.5 g, Cholesterol 83.7 mg, Fat 25.1 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 26.9 g, SaturatedFat 10.9 g, Sodium 831.6 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by á-39535
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Between two sheets of waxed paper using a meat mallet flatten breasts as much as possible. Heat 1 T of the butter and of the oil in a skillet. Over high heat cook the chicken for 4 minutes until just no longer pink. (over cooking dries the chicken out) Remove the chicken from the skillet and add the chives, lemon juice, liquor, parsley, and mustard to skillet. Whisk constantly for about 30 seconds blending well. Add the broth, remaining butter and oil to the skillet Continue to whisk adding cornstarch until smooth and beginning to thicken. Return chicken to skillet and serve when heated thoroughly.
CHICKEN BREAST DIANE WITH GREEN ONIONS
This is the combination of two recipes that our family makes frequently. I like to make extra sauce, though there is usually plenty to go around. It is great served with herbed carrots and new potatoes.
Provided by WildLightning
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 chicken breasts, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Place the chicken breast halves between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet (or rolling pin). You can simply tenderize them, or pound to 1/4 inch thickness, depending on your taste preferences. (Note: the thinner the chicken, the faster it will cook. Keep an eye on your chicken to avoid overcooking it.).
- Combine flour, salt and pepper and dredge chicken in the flour mixture, shaking off the excess.
- Heat 1 Tbs butter in a frying pan over a med heat. Saute the chicken breasts in two batches, for about 2-3 minutes each side, (longer if thicker than 1/4 inch), or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer to platter and keep warm in a 200 degree oven.
- Add oil, chives, green onion and garlic to pan. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, cream, tarragon, lime juice, brandy (if using), and parsley to pan and raise the heat to med-high and cook until the sauce begins to thicken, about 4-5 minutes. Add juices that may have collected around the chicken; stir in the mustard.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and serve.
CHICKEN BREAST DIANE
A twist on an American classic but just as tasty.
Provided by hl.uw
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Put some clingfilm on your work surface and place the chicken breasts on top, spaced apart. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with another piece of clingfilm. Bash the chicken until approx 1cm thick.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Carefully lower in the chicken breasts into the pan and cook for about 3 mins on each side, until they are completely cooked through.
- Once cooked, take the chicken breasts out of the pan, transfer them to a separate plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the remaining tbsp of oil to the pan, add the shallots, mushrooms and thyme and cook for 2-3 mins, stirring regularly, until wilted.
- Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Turn up the pan to a high heat, add the alcohol and allow it to bubble for 2-3 mins. Add the mustard, and creme fraiche and simmer for another minute.
- Season to taste and add the chicken breasts to heat through for 1-2 mins. Serve!
CHICKEN DIANE WITH CRISPY ROASTED POTATOES
One of my husband's favorite dishes is steak Diane but I'm not a big red meat eater. So, I came up with this chicken version made with a sauce that has the same flavors as the original. I serve it alongside "crispy on the outside but creamy on the inside" roasted potatoes that cook in the time it takes to make the chicken.
Provided by Megan Mitchell
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the potatoes on a sheet pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the ghee and toss to coat. Liberally sprinkle with flaky sea salt then arrange all the potatoes cut-side down. Roast in the oven until golden brown, crispy and easily pierced with a paring knife, 18 to 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes roast, prepare the chicken: Liberally season both sides of the breasts with kosher salt and pepper.
- Heat a 10-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the remaining ghee followed by the chicken. Cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side. (The chicken does not need to be fully cooked at this point.) Remove to a shallow bowl or plate.
- Next, add the remaining 1 tablespoon ghee followed by the shallot and garlic; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes, then season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add the cognac or brandy. Carefully ignite the alcohol with a match and place back on the heat. Cook until the flame subsides, 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add the stock, cream, Dijon and Worcestershire sauce. Stir together and taste for seasoning, adding more salt or pepper if needed. Add the chicken breasts and simmer until the sauce thickens and the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- To serve, divide the potatoes between 2 shallow bowls or plates followed by the mushroom sauce and chicken. Sprinkle with the chives, parsley and more pepper.
More about "chicken breasts diane recipes"
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE - RECIPE GIRL
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 4Calories 303 per serving
- Place the chicken breast halves between sheets of waxed paper or plastic wrap. Pound slightly with mallet until they are of even thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken over high heat for 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Do not cook overcook the chicken or it will be dry. Transfer the chicken to a warm serving platter and cover with foil.
- Add the onions, lime juice, parsley, brandy (if using), and mustard to the skillet. Cook 15 seconds, whisking constantly.
10 BEST CHICKEN DIANE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN BREAST DIANE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
HEALTHIER ORANGE CHICKEN | CREATED BY DIANE
CHICKEN BREAST DIANE - RECIPES - PAGE 8 | COOKS.COM
RECIPES > MAIN DISH > HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE
CHICKEN DIANE | RECIPE | RECIPES, CHICKEN DIANE RECIPE, WINE RECIPES
GREAT AMERICAN RECIPE CARD CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE
10 BEST CHICKEN DIANE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN DIANE | FOOD & WINE
CHICKEN BREAST DIANE - COOKEATSHARE
CHICKEN BREASTS BY DIANE ROZAS - GOODREADS.COM
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE BOX
RECIPE: CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE - RECIPELINK.COM
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE RECIPE - GENIUS KITCHEN - MASTERCOOK
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE RECIPE - COOK'S DELIGHT
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE RECIPE | WOV APP
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE - BIGOVEN.COM
CHICKEN BREAST DIANE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHICKEN DIANE • FAMILY AROUND THE TABLE
MODERN CHICKEN DIANE | OREGONIAN RECIPES
DIANE'S CHICKEN DISH - CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
CHICKEN DIANE - YOUTUBE
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHICKEN & CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES - PINTEREST.CA
CHICKEN BREASTS: ROZAS, DIANE: 9780517556887: BOOKS - AMAZON.CA
CHICKEN DIANE - MASTERCOOK
LOW CARB CRISPY CHICKEN BREASTS – MAMAL DIANE
CHICKEN BREASTS: 116 NEW AND CLASSIC RECIPES FOR THE FAIREST PART …
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE RECIPE | RECIPELAND
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #very-low-carbs #main-dish #poultry #american #southern-united-states #dinner-party #fall #romantic #spring #summer #winter #chicken #stove-top #dietary #seasonal #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love