SKILLET CHILI 'N EGGS
- Stir chili with beans and corn together in a large skillet over medium heat; cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Break eggs onto chili mixture and top eggs with American cheese.
- Cover skillet and cook until eggs are set and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 426.1 calories, Carbohydrate 34.9 g, Cholesterol 241.7 mg, Fat 23.6 g, Fiber 10.2 g, Protein 24.3 g, SaturatedFat 10.8 g, Sodium 1628.8 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
POACHED EGGS IN BLACK BEAN CHILI
Delight your favorite cowboys and cowgirls with Western-style Poached Eggs in Black Bean Chili. This Poached Eggs in Black Bean Chili recipe will be a hit.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Chop 3 onions and 1 red pepper coarsely. Add to blender with water, barbecue sauce and ancho peppers; blend until smooth. Set aside. Chop remaining onions and red pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add plantains, wieners, red peppers and half of the remaining onions; cook and stir 5 min. or until plantains are browned. Stir in beans and barbecue mixture; cook 3 min., stirring occasionally.
- Break 1 egg into small bowl; slip into skillet. Repeat with remaining eggs, leaving spaces between eggs; cover. Cook on medium-low heat 10 to 12 min. or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not firm. Top with remaining onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 210 mg, Sodium 710 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g, Fiber 8 g, Sugar 11 g, Protein 16 g
GREEN CHILI EGG PUFF
Green chilies add a touch of Southwest flavor to this fluffy egg dish. The cottage cheese offers nice texture, and people always love the gooey Montery Jack cheese melted throughout. -Laurel Leslie, Sonora, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, beat eggs on medium-high speed for 3 minutes or until light and lemon-colored. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to eggs and mix well. Stir in the cheeses and chiles. , Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 376 calories, Fat 24g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 318mg cholesterol, Sodium 865mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 30g protein.
POACHED EGGS IN CHILE BROTH
- In blender place tomatoes and 1 cup chicken stock. Puree until smooth. Reserve. In large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and saute with salt and pepper until golden brown, about 10 - 12 minutes. Add garlic and cook for a few minutes. Add red peppers, poblanos, tomato puree and remaining stock. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Poach eggs in broth and cook 4 -6 minutes, basting the tops occasionally with hot broth. With slotted spoon remove eggs and place in soup bowl. Ladle broth over eggs and garnish with grated cheese and sour cream.
HONDURAN HUEVOS CON SALSA DE CHILES (EGGS POACHED IN CHILI SAUCE
Make and share this Honduran Huevos Con Salsa De Chiles (Eggs Poached in Chili Sauce recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Olha7397
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Sieve chili peppers and their liquid into 7 or 8 inch skillet.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Bring to boil and simmer for a few minutes, until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Space 4 eggs on top of chili sauce, cover, and simmer over low heat until poached to desired doneness.
- Serve with chili sauce from pan.
- Woman's Day.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174.4, Fat 10.1, SaturatedFat 3.1, Cholesterol 423, Sodium 434.7, Carbohydrate 7.1, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 3.7, Protein 13.8
CHILI POACHED EGGS
- Combine and simmer all ingredients except eggs and tortillas in a frying pan. Cook until onions and peppers are tender and sauce has thickened.
- Warm tortillas and 4 plates, keep warm.
- Break an egg in small bowl, stir small circle in sauce and slip the egg in this spot. Repeat with remainder of eggs.
- Place egg on each tortilla and cover with sauce.
- Variations include cheese as a garnish, 1/2lb of cooked chorizo, or sliced avocado as a garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1132.1, Fat 94.6, SaturatedFat 37.6, Cholesterol 483.9, Sodium 570.6, Carbohydrate 40.6, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 5.9, Protein 28.5
POACHED EGGS WITH TOMATO CILANTRO SAUCE
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fill a deep 12-inch skillet with 1 1/2 inches cold water. Add vinegar and bring to a simmer. Meanwhile, purée tomatoes, garlic, chile, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, and 1 cup water in a blender until smooth, then pour through a medium-mesh sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on and then discarding solids.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then carefully pour in tomato sauce (it will splatter). Stir in cilantro and briskly simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. Stir in salt and sugar to taste, then reduce heat to low.
- While sauce simmers, put baguette slices in a shallow baking pan and brush with remaining tablespoon oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Bake until just crisp on top, about 10 minutes. Keep toasts warm in turned-off oven.
- Meanwhile, break eggs, 2 at a time, into a cup, then slide eggs into simmering water, spacing them in skillet, and poach at a bare simmer until whites are firm but yolks are still runny, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Gently transfer eggs with a slotted spoon to soup bowls and season with salt. Spoon sauce generously over eggs and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with toasts.
More about "chili poached eggs recipes"
FRESH CHILE POACHED EGGS
Estimated Reading Time 30 secs
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
ÇıLBıR: TURKISH POACHED EGGS - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
EGGS IN PURGATORY WITH CHILE BUTTER AND FETA. - HALF …
TURKISH-STYLE POACHED EGGS WITH YOGURT AND CHILLI …
POACHED EGG CHILI - MISS CHINESE FOOD
CHICKPEAS AND CHARD WITH POACHED EGGS RECIPE | BON …
BEST CHILI POACHED EGGS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
2.6/5 (33)Total Time 25 minsServings 4
POACHED EGGS WITH BREAKFAST CHILI & MICRO-GREENS - BIGOVEN.COM
POACHED EGGS WITH SPINACH AND LENTILS | RICARDO
EGGS POACHED IN PASILLA CHILE SAUCE. | MEXICAN FOOD RECIPES, …
EGGS POACHED IN PASILLA CHILE SAUCE RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
TURKISH POACHED EGGS RECIPE WITH GARLIC YOGHURT FOR CILBIR
RECIPE: POACHED EGGS IN CHILI BROTH - RECIPELINK.COM
CHILAQUILES WITH POACHED EGGS AND SPICY HONEY RECIPE - PUREWOW
GREEN CHILE POACHED EGGS WITH BACON AND CHEDDAR
JULIA CHILD'S 10-SECOND TIP FOR PERFECT POACHED EGGS IS A GAME …
POACHED EGGS AND POLENTA WITH SPICY CHILI SAUCE - 10 INGREDIENTS!
EGGS POACHED IN TOMATO-CHILI SAUCE - THE SIMPLE VEGETARIAN …
POACHED EGGS IN CHILE BROTH - BIGOVEN.COM
POACHED EGGS WITH YOGURT, TOMATO, ONION AND CUMIN CHILI OIL.
EGGS POACHED IN PORK GREEN CHILE SAUCE RECIPE - EAT SIMPLE FOOD
FRIED GREEN TOMATOES WITH POACHED EGGS AND BASIL - CHILI PEPPER …
BREAKFAST CHILI WITH CRACKED EGGS - MAMA LOVES FOOD
CHILI POACHED EGGS~BUDGET FRIENDLY~BULK COOKING~HOMEMADE …
POACHED EGGS IN CHILE BROTH RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
CHILI POACHED EGGS~BUDGET FRIENDLY~BULK COOKING~HOMEMADE …
CHILI POACHED EGGS | CANADIAN LIVING
HOW TO FRY EGGS IN CHILI CRISP | ALLRECIPES
POACHED EGG WITH GREEN CHILI RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
CHILI POACHED EGGS | IRANIAN RECIPES, POACHED EGGS, CHILI
POACHED EGGS WITH TOMATILLO SAUCE, POBLANO CHILE SAUCE ... - BON …
JAMMY EGGS WITH CHILI BUTTER AND GARLIC YOGURT - LINDSEY EATS
GREEN CHILE CHEESE GRITS AND A POACHED EGG - CECELIA'S GOOD STUFF
POACHED EGGS IN CHILI BROTH RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
POACHED EGGS RECIPE - FLAVOR THE MOMENTS
SHAKSHUKA (EGGS POACHED IN SPICY TOMATO SAUCE) - CHILI PEPPER …
CHEESY CHILI EGGS - WITH SPICY CHILI CRISP - RECIPE AND EASY …
POACHED EGGS IN CHILE BROTH – RECIPES NETWORK
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook white chili with eggs?Directions. Stir chili with beans and corn together in a large skillet over medium heat; cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Break eggs onto chili mixture and top eggs with American cheese. Cover skillet and cook until eggs are set and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Simple, one-skillet delicious dinner! Your new favorite white chili!
What is the best way to cook a poached egg?WHAT: Poached eggs in a bed of garlicky yogurt and topped with a spicy, walnut-y butter. HOW: Poach eggs, mix yogurt with mashed garlic, and fry chili flakes and walnuts in butter. Layer everything on a plate, season with red peppercorns and salt and pepper, and eat.
How do you cook eggs with vinegar and water?Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add a splash of white wine vinegar. Lower the heat to a simmer, then gently crack in 3 eggs and simmer for 3 minutes. Lift each egg out with a slotted spoon and set aside on kitchen paper. Repeat with the remaining 3 eggs.
What is the best way to cook eggs for scrambled eggs?Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add a splash of white wine vinegar. Lower the heat to a simmer, then gently crack in 3 eggs and simmer for 3 minutes.