CHILE VINAIGRETTE DRESSING
Serve this over a mixed green salad with tomatoes, avocado and grape tomatoes. This is a great dressing to serve with at a southwestern cookout. The recipe is from Sabroso summer 2006 edition.
Provided by PaulaG
Categories Southwestern U.S.
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine all the ingredients in a small glass bowl,
- Whisk to blend; add sugar and salt to taste.
- Serve over crisp, chilled greens.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134, Fat 13.8, SaturatedFat 1.9, Sodium 87.3, Carbohydrate 2.4, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 1, Protein 0.7
CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Whisk together the hot sauce, olive oil, agave nectar, chili powder, salt, lime zest and juice. Season with freshly ground pepper. Serve with Black Bean Salad with Spicy Crispix (TM) Croutons.
- For croutons, in a 1-gallon zipper-type plastic bag, combine KELLOGG'S CRISPIX cereal, chili powder, cumin, and garlic salt. Pour vegetable oil or butter over cereal mixture. Seal bag and gently toss until evenly coated. Store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
- In a large bowl combine beans, corn, tomatoes, chiles, onion, and half the cilantro. Toss with 1/3 cup vinaigrette; cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 8 hours. Place greens on platter. Arrange bean salad over greens. Top with remaining cilantro and cereal croutons.
- Serve with remaining vinaigrette (if desired). Season salad to taste with salt and pepper.
TROUT BRUSCHETTA WITH CHILI VINAIGRETTE
Provided by Michael Chiarello : Food Network
Yield 10 to 12 pieces
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Make the bruschetta: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lay the bread slices on baking sheets, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake until crisp, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, then sprinkle 2 tablespoons salt over the foil. Lay the trout fillets skin-side down on the salt and sprinkle liberally with more salt. Set aside in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the chili vinaigrette: Toast the chili powder in a small skillet over low heat, 1 minute. Let cool. In a small bowl, whisk the chili powder, garlic and vinegar. Whisk in the chili oil, olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper to taste and the parsley.
- Rinse the trout fillets and pat dry. Season the trout with pepper. Fill a shallow dish with the instant flour. Dredge the fillets in the flour, shaking off the excess.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over moderately high heat. When hot, add the fish, skin-side down, and cook until crisp, about 1 minute. Turn with an offset spatula and cook on the other side until done, about 1 minute. Drain on paper towels.
- To serve, cut the trout into bite-size pieces. Top each toast with a piece of roasted red pepper and a piece of trout. Spoon some of the vinaigrette over the trout. Sprinkle with the olives and parsley.
CHILI VINAIGRETTE DRESSING
Enjoy this homemade chili flavored vinaigrette that's simple yet delicious - ready in just 5 minutes. Perfect for adding a finishing touch to any salad!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix all ingredients.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE DRESSING
I got this recipe from a lady who always serves it with a grilled salmon and leafy greens salad, using feta crumbles, red onions, and carrots. If you don't want it as spicy, you can cut back on the red pepper flakes but we love it just the way it is.
Provided by Amanda Sheumaker
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whisk lime juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl until creamy and smooth. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight to 8 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 46.8 calories, Carbohydrate 5.8 g, Fat 2.7 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 408.9 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
GRILLED LOBSTER WITH CREAMY CHILI VINAIGRETTE
- Mix first 8 ingredients in medium bowl. Whisk in 3/4 cup oil. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain. Rinse under cold water to cool. Drain. (Can be made 2 hours ahead.) Set aside.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-low heat) or preheat broiler. Brush lobster tails with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Place lobster tails, meat side down, on grill. Grill 3 minutes. Turn over; grill until meat is opaque in center, about 5 minutes. Transfer to plate. Tent with foil.
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add pasta, chives and parsley; toss until heated through. Place pasta on plates. Top with lobster. Garnish with lemon. Serve with vinaigrette.
- *Available at Asian markets and in many supermarkets.
Sweet vinaigrette to pour over any salad. See note in recipe to make this vinaigrette and salad your very OWN!
Provided by Hopkins82
Categories Salad Dressings
Yield 2-3 tsp, 6-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- combine all ingredients together and whisk until well incorporated.
- Drizzle 2-3 tsp of dressing over your salads.
- Note: this is a great dressing to go with any green salad that is combined with some sort of fruit (pear, orange segments, grapes, strawberries, dried sweet cranberries), add some type of nut (almonds, walnuts), and cheese (crumbled bleu, feta, gorgonzola). MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64.9, Fat 4.5, SaturatedFat 0.6, Sodium 10.1, Carbohydrate 6.4, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 6.2, Protein 0.1
CUCUMBER SALAD WITH THAI SWEET CHILI VINAIGRETTE
- Whisk rice vinegar, chili sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and garlic together in a small bowl; season with salt.
- Combine cucumber and onion in a separate bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over cucumber and onion mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Toss before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 36.4 calories, Carbohydrate 6.5 g, Fat 1.3 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 87.1 mg, Sugar 4 g
More about "chili vinaigrette recipes"
CHILI CORIANDER VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
LEMON CHILI VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
LEMON CHILI VINAIGRETTE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
THAI CHILI & GINGER VINAIGRETTE | THAI KITCHEN - MCCORMICK
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH GARLIC CHILE VINAIGRETTE - OVER THE FIRE COOKING
CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE DRESSING RECIPE - FOOLPROOF LIVING
EASY SWEET CHILLI DRESSING RECIPE - FUSS FREE FLAVOURS
THAI CHILI VINAIGRETTE DRESSING - HEALTHY THAI RECIPES
BAKED SALMON WITH CHILI VINAIGRETTE | CANADIAN LIVING
THAI CHILI VINAIGRETTE – BETTER WITH LEMON
CHILE-BASIL VINAIGRETTE | FOOD & WINE
CHIMAYó CHILE VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHILI VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
LEMON CHILI VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - HEALTHY SALAD DRESSING OR MARINADE
CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE – EAT WELL
EASY ROASTED CHILES & LIME HOMEMADE VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
SWEET CHILI VINAIGRETTE — HARVEST EATING
CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE - SALADRECIPES.INFO
ZESTY CHILE-LIME VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - ANDREA NGUYEN | FOOD & WINE
CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE - MED INSTEAD OF MEDS
THAI PEANUT DRESSING - IT STARTS WITH GOOD FOOD
COLESLAW WITH CREAMY CHILI VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
CILANTRO LIME VINAIGRETTE - SWIRLS OF FLAVOR
CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE - PEPPERSCALE
CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE DRESSING - AMERICAN RECIPES
10 BEST CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SWEET CHILI VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | NESTLé PROFESSIONAL
CHILE-GARLIC VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SMASHED POTATOES WITH CHILI LEMON VINAIGRETTE
CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE - PEPPER BOWL
CHILI VINAIGRETTE DRESSING RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE | WHOLEFULLY
CHILI LIME VINAIGRETTE (PALEO, VEGAN) - THE HARVEST SKILLET
BAKED SALMON WITH CHILI VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - FOODS AND FLAVOURS
BEST SMASHED POTATOES WITH CHILI-LEMON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - HOW …
CALABRIAN CHILI VINAIGRETTE FOR PAN-SEARED SALMON - THE DR. OZ SHOW
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chili lime vinaigrette?This Chili Lime Vinaigrette Recipe can be used as a marinade, sauce, or salad dressing! Incredibly easy to make and so versatile! Place olive oil, lime juice, honey, garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and cayenne into a mason jar, blender, or food processor. Seal and shake or blend until well combined.
How many calories in chili lime vinaigrette?If we base it on that it would 162 calories per serving. You can get more nutrition information in the recipe card below. Love making salad dressings at home? If so you are in the right place. This chili lime vinaigrette is deliciously tangy and spicy. It comes together in inly 5 minutes and can be multipled.
What is the best chili lime salad dressing?Yogurt Salad Dressing, Lemon Dijon Dressing, Tzatziki Sauce, Soy Ginger Dressing and Tahini Yogurt Dressing are a few to name. If you feel the same way join me as I break it down and make my go-to sweet and spicy lime salad dressing recipe. As I mentioned earlier, you only need 7 ingredients to make this chili lime dressing. They are:
What does cilantro lime vinaigrette taste like?This homemade Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette will have your taste buds dancing as the fresh tangy flavor of lime combines with a hint of chili spice! Whisk olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, zest, chili powder and kosher salt together until blended.