GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH CHIPOTLE CHILE DRESSING AND CHILE LIME TORTILLA CRISPS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- To make the dressing, in a blender, blend together the barbecue sauce, vinegar, olive oil, avocado and chipotle for 1 to 2 minutes or until creamy. Reserve dressing in refrigerator until ready to use.
- To make the tortillas, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Slice the tortillas into thin strips and spray them with the olive oil. Place the tortilla strips on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes, or until crispy.
- To assemble the salad, in a mixing bowl, toss the greens with the dressing. Place a portion of the salad greens on each plate. Place 1 julienned chicken breast on top of each salad. Then spoon some of the salsa on top of salad. Finally, sprinkle each salad with the crispy tortillas.
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD
If you have leftover chicken that you want to do something else with, try this chicken salad with a kick! This is very easy and takes no time at all. I throw it on toasted bread with sliced tomatoes and fresh basil.
Provided by Toni Losada
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine the chicken, mayonnaise, feta cheese, green onions, sour cream, and chipotle peppers in a bowl. Season with garlic salt and pepper to taste; stir until evenly combined.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 404.3 calories, Carbohydrate 2.7 g, Cholesterol 64.3 mg, Fat 35.6 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 18.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, Sodium 471.9 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
GRILLED RASPBERRY-CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Brush both sides of chicken with about 1/4 cup of the raspberry chipotle sauce.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes. Turn chicken; brush with 1/4 cup of the raspberry chipotle sauce. Cover grill; cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- Arrange salad greens on 4 serving plates; top with raspberries. Cut each chicken breast into slices; fan over salad greens and raspberries. Garnish with almonds.
- In small bowl, beat remaining 1/2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce, the oil and orange juice with wire whisk until blended. Drizzle over salads.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460, Carbohydrate 47 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Fiber 5 g, Protein 34 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 370 mg, Sugar 38 g, TransFat 0 g
BBQ CHICKEN AND CHIPOTLE SALAD
This has to be the most requested recipe in my way-too-vast collection. It comes from Chiffonade Chef on the FC site, and she submitted it to Gourmet magazine some years ago. It was accepted and printed almost immediately. It's so easy, and so tasty, you will see why.
Provided by Jangomango
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, whisk together BBQ sauce and mayo.
- Finely chop chipotle and whisk into dressing.
- Discard bones from chicken and cut meat into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Finely chop enough onion to measure 1/3 cup.
- Finely chop bell pepper and cilantro and add to dressing with chicken and onion.
- Combine well.
- Season salad with salt& pepper.
- Serve in lettuce cups with a nice crusty baguette.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407.9, Fat 27.2, SaturatedFat 7.2, Cholesterol 116.8, Sodium 318, Carbohydrate 10.5, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 5.8, Protein 28.6
- Place the first 12 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Transfer marinade to a large bowl or shallow dish. Add chicken; turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight., Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 170°, 6-8 minutes on each side. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284 calories, Fat 15g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 113mg cholesterol, Sodium 297mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHIPOTLE MARINATED GRILLED CHICKEN
This is a great, smokey, spicy marinade for chicken or firm fish. The marinade itself is very spicy, not to be used as a sauce. But the end result has just a little kick, not overpowering.
Provided by Kevin Naughton
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place the chipotle peppers, garlic, cayenne pepper, paprika, black pepper, cumin, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, honey, vinegar, and olive oil into a blender. Puree until no pieces of garlic remain. Pour 1/4 of the marinade into a small dish and set aside. Rub a pinch of kosher salt into each chicken drumstick and place into a resealable plastic bag. Pour in the marinade, shake, and seal. Marinade at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook the chicken legs on the preheated grill until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Once the legs are completely cooked, baste well with the remaining marinade, cover the grill, and cook and additional 2 minutes per side to glaze.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267.7 calories, Carbohydrate 14.7 g, Cholesterol 37.8 mg, Fat 18.4 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 11.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 573.2 mg, Sugar 11.9 g
More about "chipotle grilled chicken salad recipes"
RECIPE: CHIPOTLE GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD — 3TEN — A …
Cuisine MexicanCategory SaladServings 4
- Then, quickly marinate the chicken and get it ready for the BBQ. Add the chicken to a dish and top with the next 4 ingredients – the canola oil, chipotle chili flakes, dried cilantro and salt. Mix well and toss onto the BBQ – keep an eye on it, I usually cook it for about 20 minutes on medium, turning every 5 minutes or so.
- After the chicken in on the BBQ, make the cilantro vinaigrette. Then, get out the corn and add it to the BBQ when you head out to flip the chicken.
- Back inside, slice the avocado and strawberries and put aside. Wash and gently cut the soft lettuce into large bite sized pieces and lay out nicely on a serving dish.
GRILLED CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | DIETHOOD
5/5 (2)Total Time 40 minsCategory SaladCalories 304 per serving
- In a large ziploc bag, combine chipotle powder, cumin, salt and chicken; close bag and using your hands, massage the seasonings around the chicken pieces. Let stand 5 minutes.
CHIPOTLE GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - HOSTESS AT HEART
5/5 (2)Total Time 35 minsCategory Main DishCalories 692 per serving
- Combine chipotle paste ingredients and process in a blender or food processor until thick. Rub chicken thoroughly with paste. Marinate for 30 minutes or up to several hours. Refrigerate until grilling.
- Combine Vinaigrette ingredients and process in a blender or food processor. Refrigerate until serving.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray both sides of each tortilla with non-stick cooking spray or brush with oil. Sprinkle with chipotle chili powder and salt. Cut into strips (a pizza cutter works great). Place tortilla strips on an oiled baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN COBB SALAD WITH AVOCADO AND BACON - HOW …
CHIPOTLE SPICE RUBBED GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH GUACAMOLE, …
A&W DELUXE GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH RECIPE - SECRET COPYCAT …
COOK CHIPOTLE GRILLED STEAK SALAD IN 20 MINS | SIMPLY COOK
RECIPE OF THE WEEK – CHIPOTLE GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD – PITTSBURGH …
THE BEST CHIPOTLE RANCH GRILLED CHICKEN - EASY WRAP RECIPES
CHICKEN COBB SALAD WITH CHIPOTLE RANCH & GRILLED PINEAPPLE
MEXICAN GRILLED CHIPOTLE CHICKEN | FEASTING AT HOME
20+ GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPES | EATINGWELL
SMOKY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH CHIPOTLE RANCH DRESSING
SOUTHWEST GRILLED CHICKEN AND AVOCADO SALAD WITH CHIPOTLE RANCH
CHIPOTLE GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH CORN, PEPPERS AND ARUGULA
CHIPOTLE SOUTHWEST CHICKEN SALAD + 30-SECOND DRESSING
BEST EVER CHIPOTLE CHICKEN TACO SALAD - SALADS FOR LUNCH
THE BEST GRILLED SOUTHWEST CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE
GRILLED CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD WITH LIME AND CILANTRO
CHIPOTLE GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN RECIPE (COPYCAT) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
GRILLED BERRY FETA CHICKEN SALAD WITH A SWEET CHIPOTLE DRESSING
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN TACO SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MEXICAN CHICKEN SALAD (CHIPOTLE COPYCAT) - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
GRILLED CHICKEN AND CORN SALAD WITH CHIPOTLE CREMA | RECIPE
SOUTHWEST CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD - FOR A HEALTHY LUNCH
BEST MARINADES FOR A PERFECT GRILLING SEASON | GOYA FOODS
AVOCADO AND GRILLED CHICKEN CHOPPED SALAD WITH SKINNY CHIPOTLE …
THE ULTIMATE GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD | DON'T GO BACON MY HEART
SOUTHWEST CHICKEN SALAD (WITH CHIPOTLE RANCH DRESSING)
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN, HALLOUMI & GRILLED ROMAINE SALAD RECIPE
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN PASTA SALAD - SAVOR THE BEST
CHIPOTLE-LIME CHICKEN SALAD - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
SUMMER CHIPOTLE CHICKEN COBB SALAD WITH CILANTRO VINAIGRETTE
CHOPPED CHICKEN CHIPOTLE SALAD - A HEALTHY DINNER RECIPE
CHIPOTLE BUTTER RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH MANGO CHIPOTLE DRESSING - MY …
HERBED WHEAT BERRY & ROASTED TOMATO SALAD & GRILLED CHIPOTLE …
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD - THE GUNNY SACK
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What can I do with grilled Chipotle Chicken?Now the Grilled Chipotle chicken is ready to use on salads, in healthy burrito bowls, in tacos or wraps…or even tossed in pasta. You will come up with a hundred uses!
How do you cook Chipotle Chicken on a Weber grill?Give the Mexican grilled Chipotle Chicken a good sear on both sides over medium-high heat, then turn the grill down, or move the chicken to a cooler part of the grill and cook on low heat until cooked through ( 165F). A little charring is goes a long way here.
What do you put in a grilled chicken salad?This beautifully displayed grilled chicken salad recipe is a feast for the eyes! Fresh kale and romaine lettuce leaves are topped with grilled mushrooms, bell peppers and red onion and juicy grilled chicken. Fresh basil, Italian cheese, walnuts and balsamic vinaigrette finish the dish.
Can You marinate chicken in chipotle sauce?Make the flavorful chipotle marinade by blending the marinade ingredients into a paste in the food processor. Using canned chipotles along with the adobo sauce gives this the best flavor! Place the chicken and marinade in a ziplock bag and massage the marinade into the chicken.