CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE
Just when you thought Banoffee Pie couldn't get better... here it is! Indulgent, fudgy, chocolate Banoffee Pie with dark chocolate, bananas and cream inside a crushed dark chocolate biscuit base...
Categories # Banoffee
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Put the crushed biscuits into a bowl with the melted spread. Mix it together thoroughly, then press the mixture into the base and sides of the tin. Chill for 30 minutes or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate gently in the microwave then mix in the caramel. Beat until smooth and spread the filling over the biscuit base and chill for about 1 hour.
- Slice the bananas, fold half into the whipped cream and spoon over the base. Decorate with the remaining bananas and dust liberally with cocoa powder. Chill until ready to serve.
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BANOFFEE PIE
- To make the base, gently melt the creamed coconut in a pan, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, whizz the biscuits in a food processor (if you don't have one, bash to the finest crumbs you can). Mix with the melted coconut and a pinch of salt. Press over the base and up the sides of a 22cm round loose-bottomed fluted tin. Chill.
- To make the coconut cream, bring the coconut milk to almost a simmer. Meanwhile, whisk together the egg yolks, caster sugar and flours. Pour the hot coconut milk over while whisking continuously. Tip back into the pan and gently heat, stirring constantly, until thickened, smooth and glossy. (At first it will be lumpy, but keep beating and it will become smooth.) Simmer for 2 mins, then take off the heat and stir in the Malibu. Cool with a sheet of cling film laid directly on the surface so a skin doesn't form.
- Scrape the caramel into a pan with the chocolate, broken into chunks, and gently melt together. Peel and slice the bananas, then arrange the slices over the base of the pie. Pour over the chocolate caramel and chill again to set - 1 hr at least, or up to 24 hrs.
- When the coconut cream has gone cold, scrape into a bowl with the double cream and beat until just thick enough to hold a peak. Gently spoon into a plastic food bag (easy to transport) and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, snip off the end of the cream bag and pipe all over the pie. Dust with a little cocoa to finish, and eat with any extra coconut cream mixture served in a bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 793 calories, Fat 53 grams fat, SaturatedFat 37 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 67 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 47 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 8 grams protein, Sodium 0.3 milligram of sodium
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE
Delicious, divine and very moreish banoffee pie!
Provided by tildebee
Yield Serves 10
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Add melted margarine to crushed biscuits and blend well. Press mixture into the base and partway up sides of an 20cm loose bottomed cake tin.
- Break chocolate into piece's, save 2/3 piece's to decorate. Melt chocolate in a micowave on high for 1.5 mins, stirring halfway. Mix in the carnation caramel. Spread filling over pie base and chill in fridge for 1hour, until firm.
- Slice the bananas, fold into whipped cream and spoon over filling. Decorate with melted chocolate or you can dust with coco powder.
BANOFFEE (BANANA TOFFEE) PIE
An absolutely decadent banana-toffee pie, recreated after a trip to England. This is a fairly common dessert in Britain, with layers of banana, gooey caramel, and whipped cream on a graham crumb crust. It's very sweet, so a small piece goes a long way! The cooking time may seem long, but that is simply the condensed milk caramelizing on the stove. Top with chocolate curls if desired.
Provided by Tara
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place unopened can of condensed milk in a large pot; cover with water. Bring to boil; reduce to a simmer. Cover pot with lid and simmer for 3 hours to make the toffee, checking periodically to ensure the can is still immersed and adding more water as needed.
- Remove can from the pot and allow to cool until safe to handle. Rinse with cold running water for 10 minutes to speed up cooling.
- Open carefully and stir toffee until smooth. Spread toffee over the bottom of the prepared graham pie crust. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Layer sliced bananas on top of the toffee. Beat cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form. Add sugar and continue to beat until fluffy. Spread whipped cream over bananas.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459 calories, Carbohydrate 60.2 g, Cholesterol 57.4 mg, Fat 22.9 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 6.2 g, SaturatedFat 11.1 g, Sodium 244.6 mg, Sugar 46.7 g
More about "chocolate banoffee pie recipes"
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE - CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE AND MORE!
4.6/5 (9)Servings 9
- Place the chocolate in a small pan along with 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream. Stir constantly over low heat until the chocolate melts and becomes a smooth, thick sauce (ganache). Remove from heat.
- Slice the bananas and toss with a little lemon juice, then arrange slices on the bottom of the pie crust.
- Pour the ganache over the condensed milk, and smooth evenly. Place in fridge for at least an hour.
BANOFFEE PIE WITH SALTED CHOCOLATE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Servings 8Calories 520 per servingCategory Cream, Pie, Dessert
- Place chocolate into microwave-safe bowl; microwave until melted. Stir in salt. Pour into prepared pan. Freeze 1 hour or until solid.
- Combine butter, sugar, egg yolk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add flour; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Press dough into bottom and up sides of 9-inch glass pie plate. Chill 10 minutes. Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown on edges. Cool completely.
PHIL VICKERY'S CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE | DESSERT RECIPES ...
3.4/5 (209)Category Dessert,SnackServings 8Total Time 35 mins
BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE - EASY RECIPE | CRAFT PASSION RECIPE
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE | NEW WORLD
BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE - NO-BAKE BANANA AND DULCE DE LECHE TART
EPIC BANOFFEE PIE - BEST OF CHOCOLATE
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE - CHOCABLOG
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE | OLIVE & MANGO
CHOCOLATE-BISCOFF BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE | ALLRECIPES.COOKING
VEGAN BANOFFEE PIE - ANNA BANANA
RYE, CHOCOLATE AND CINNAMON BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE - GREAT ...
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE - THE BIG SWEET TOOTH
BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE AUSTRALIA | COOKING WITH NANA LING
BANOFFEE PIE – MCVITIE'S CANADA
BANOFFEE PIE - SIFT WITH KIMA
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE | AKIS PETRETZIKIS
BANOFFEE PIE - BAKE FROM SCRATCH
BEST BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE — HOW TO MAKE BANOFFEE PIE
EASY BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE [STEP BY STEP PHOTOS]
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE | DESSERTS RECIPES
FLUFFY NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE (VIDEO) - A SPICY ...
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE - SHOP.GOLDTHON.COM
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE — EDIBLE LIVING
MY BLOG RECIPES - CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
EASY BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE | CALLEBAUT
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE - ACELINE
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE | COMMUNITY RECIPES | NIGELLA'S ...
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE - ALDI
BANOFFEE PIE | AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN
DIVINE CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE | DESSERT RECIPES | WOMAN & HOME
BANOFFEE PIE - SOMETHING SWEET SOMETHING SAVOURY
CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE – MRS. ROBINSON'S GUIDE
BANOFFEE PIE COOKIES | BAKING IT BEAUTIFUL
CHEAT’S BANOFFEE PIE WITH CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE - AINSLEY HARRIOTT
CHOCOLATE & HAZELNUT BANOFFEE PIE - SO VEGAN
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE PIE | FOOD TO LOVE
NO-BAKE BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE (BANANA-CARAMEL PIE) | GIRL ...
ANNA'S BANOFFEE PIE
You'll also love