CHOCOLATE CHIP MOLASSES COOKIES
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Molasses Cookies recipe from Food.com.
Provided by The Daycare Lady
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 90 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the shortening, sugar and molasses. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt;gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until edges are firm. Removed to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 73.1, Fat 3.5, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 4.7, Sodium 49.6, Carbohydrate 10.3, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 6.4, Protein 0.7
CHOCOLATE CHIP MOLASSES COOKIES
This recipe originally came from my grandmother but I have altered it a bit to add my favorite: chocolate chips. They are not a traditional molasses cookie so even people who don't enjoy molasses like these cookies.-Mellowdee Jae Brooks, Moscow, Idaho
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 7-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, beat the shortening, sugar and molasses. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. , Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are firm. Remove to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 72 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, Sodium 50mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
MOLASSES OATMEAL WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Soft molasses spice cookies with a touch of oats and white chocolate chips to put a twist on a classic cookie.
Provided by Grandma's Molasses
Categories Desserts Cookies Spice Cookie Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Mix flour, oats, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt in large bowl.
- Using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment (or a large bowl with electric mixer), cream together the butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add molasses, egg, and vanilla and beat on medium speed until fully incorporated. Using a spatula, scrape down the sides to release some of the dough.
- Gradually add flour mixture, one cup at a time, on low speed until well mixed.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and evenly distribute as best you can.
- Press dough into a thick flat disk. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to brown. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 119.6 calories, Carbohydrate 17.7 g, Cholesterol 14 mg, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 1.4 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 57.5 mg, Sugar 11.1 g
All you need to shape this dead simple dough are your hands (and maybe a helper or two). Decidedly more "grown up" in flavor - both the molasses and cocoa give bitter notes that play off the spiciness of the fresh ginger - the cookies are tiny in size by design to complement their intensity. For rolling, any coarse decorative sugar works, as would Demerara or an unrefined sugar.
Provided by Alison Roman
Categories cookies and bars, dessert
Yield About 40 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a small pot over medium heat and add ginger, if using. Remove from heat and let sit a few minutes while you prepare everything else.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ground ginger and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, molasses, egg and ginger butter. Using a spatula, slowly mix into dry ingredients, mixing until no dry spots remain.
- Using your hands, roll small balls of dough about the size of a quarter (dough will be soft - if it is too soft for you to handle, pop into the fridge for a few minutes to firm up). Roll the balls in the sanding sugar and place on the prepared baking sheets about 1-inch apart.
- Bake until just puffed and baked through, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool completely before eating.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 61, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 9 grams, Fat 3 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 67 milligrams, Sugar 5 grams, TransFat 0 grams
These cookies should be very soft when they come out of the oven; be careful not to overbake them. As they cool, they will firm up a bit and develop a chewy texture.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Dessert & Treats Recipes Cookie Recipes
Yield Makes 36
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, melt chocolate and butter in the microwave on high in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until chocolate is almost melted. Stir to finish melting; let cool.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add brown sugar, egg, molasses, and vanilla to the cooled chocolatemixture, whisking to combine. Add flour mixture, and stir to combine.
- Scoop up dough by the tablespoon, and roll into balls; place 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake until tops are crackly but cookies are still soft to the touch, about 12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to coolcompletely. Dust with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 77 g, Fat 3 g
CHOCOLATE COFFEE MOLASSES COOKIES
My grandmother made these cookies every year and sent them to us growing up. It was even better when she was in town for the holidays and could make them fresh. These cookies have dark chocolate, molasses, cloves, cinnamon and coffee. They're soft, chewy, best when warm, and delicious. It brings back good memories of my childhood.
Provided by Madeleine D
Categories Desserts Cookies Molasses Cookie Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Gently melt the chocolate in a small saucepan over very low heat, and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Stir the butter and sugar together in a large bowl, and mix in the chocolate, molasses, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Sift 5 cups of flour with the cinnamon, cloves, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Gradually stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture by cupfuls, alternating each addition of flour with about 2 tablespoons of coffee, until all the coffee is incorporated. Dough should be soft but not runny. Add more flour if needed to make a soft dough, but cookies will be dry if the dough is too stiff. Use a small scoop or melon baller to form 1-inch balls, and place them on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cookies are set and just beginning to brown at the edges, about 10 minutes. Let cool on sheets for about 1 minute before removing to continue cooling on a rack until slightly warm, 8 to 10 minutes.
- To make frosting, stir together confectioners' sugar, cream, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth. Frost the cookies while they're still a little warm. Sprinkle with red or green sugar sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 215.2 calories, Carbohydrate 35.6 g, Cholesterol 30.2 mg, Fat 7.4 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 72.5 mg, Sugar 20.8 g
More about "chocolate chip molasses cookies recipes"
CHOCOLATE CHIP MOLASSES COOKIES - THE MONDAY BOX
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 50 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 173 per serving
CHOCOLATE CHIP MOLASSES COOKIES - SLOANE'S TABLE
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 minsCategory CookiesCalories 241 per serving
MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES [CHEWY] - CROSBY'S MOLASSES
Reviews 5Category CookiesServings 42Total Time 25 mins
MOLASSES SPICE COOKIES - TOLL HOUSE®
MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SPRINKLE OF GREEN
CHOCOLATE CHIP MOLASSES BARS RECIPE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
BUTTERSCOTCH AND CHOCOLATE CHIP MOLASSES COOKIES
BETTY CROCKER OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - PERFECT DESCRIPTION
CHEWY MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - MUST LOVE HOME
MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE ALMOND EATER
MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | A TASTE OF MADNESS
CHEWY CHOCOLATE GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
SOFT CHOCOLATE MOLASSES COOKIES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
CHEWY MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - AVERIE COOKS
MOLASSES COOKIES (READY IN 30 MINUTES!) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
SOFT WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP MOLASSES COOKIES
CHOCOLATE CHIP MOLASSES COOKIES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CHOCOLATE CHIP MOLASSES COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CHOCOLATE CHIP MOLASSES COOKIES - THATBAKEBLOG
CHEWY CHOCOLATE-MOLASSES COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
MRS. FIELDS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES – COPYCAT RECIPE
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WITH BROWN BUTTER AND MOLASSES
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHUNK MOLASSES COOKIES - CHEF SAVVY
SECRET RECIPE - MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! - TATERTOTS AND …
THIS MONTH'S RECIPES | ANNA OLSON
MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ESPRESSO AND LIME
CHOCOLATE MOLASSES COOKIES - BUDGET BYTES
CHOCOLATE MOLASSES COOKIES | BUTTERMILK BY SAM
CRISP MOLASSES COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CHEWY MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - FRESH FROM THE
SWEET POTATO AND MOLASSES COOKIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHEWY MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | LOVE AND OLIVE OIL
OAT FLOUR MOLASSES COOKIES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHEWY MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - NAMELY MARLY
CHOCOLATE GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES - WELL PLATED BY ERIN
MOLASSES OATMEAL WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
CHOCOLATE CHIP MOLASSES COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #drop-cookies #desserts #easy #cookies-and-brownies #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love