NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
- Sprinkle pecans over bottom of graham cracker crust.
- Prepare pudding according to directions on package; pour into pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and chopped pecans when ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338 calories, Carbohydrate 36.6 g, Fat 21.1 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 368.8 mg, Sugar 24.5 g
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
This is just like its name--it is truly a delight to eat. Making it is really simple, and it doesn't last long once it starts to get eaten.
Provided by southern chef in lo
Yield 1 9x11 inch pan
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Start with the crust: Mix the pecans and flour together. Melt butter; add to mixture and stir until moist.
- Press into a deep ungreased 9x11 inch pan--crust should be thin.
- Bake until lightly brown; cool completely.
- Blend the cream cheese and Cool Whip together until smooth. Add sugar slowly until mixed well (make sure the Cool Whip is defrosted and the cream cheese is at room temperature before starting). Spoon filling into crust and let sit in the refrigerator while you mix the pudding.
- Mix the 2 boxes of pudding with the milk. When the pudding is thickened, add it to the top of the cream cheese mixture. Let set in the refrigerator.
- Next spread the last tub of Cool Whip on top of the pudding, being careful not to mix with the pudding.
- Top with chopped pecans.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 8980.5, Fat 582.5, SaturatedFat 298.4, Cholesterol 635.6, Sodium 7909.8, Carbohydrate 870.1, Fiber 31.3, Sugar 574.6, Protein 111.5
- Mix flour, chopped pecans, and margarine together. Press into a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and cool whip. Spread mixture on cooled crust, set aside.
- Mix instant pudding with milk. Put this mixture on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with cool whip (as much as you want) and a few chopped pecans.
- (Any type of pudding will do, but since it's called chocolate delight, I went with chocolate pudding.).
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - (3.9/5)
Provided by á-46109
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine flour, butter, 1 heaping cup of pecans and salt and press into the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in half of the Cool Whip and mix until combined. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto crust. Mix pudding mixes and milk with an electric mixer until combined then mix on medium speed for two minutes. Spread chocolate mixture evenly onto cream cheese layer. Spread remaining Cool Whip onto chocolate layer then sprinkle with remaining chopped pecans.
- Put almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave oven for 90 seconds and stir. Continue to heat in microwave in 15-second intervals until completely melted and smooth, 15 to 60 seconds.
- Stir peanut butter with the melted chocolate bark until smooth; add crispy rice cereal and pecans and stir to coat. Fold marshmallows and chocolate chips into the mixture to coat.
- Spread a sheet of waxed paper onto a flat surface. Drop the mixture by the spoonful onto the waxed paper and allow to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213.2 calories, Carbohydrate 19.7 g, Fat 16.2 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.7 g, Sodium 52.5 mg, Sugar 7 g
Delicious chocolaty, cool dessert that's great for summer gatherings, but is a hit any time of the year. Only downside: never any leftovers! Any pudding can be used; butterscotch is excellent!
Provided by April L.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour 2 tablespoons pecans into a small bowl; set aside. Stir remaining pecans, flour, and margarine together in a bowl; press pecan mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, 1 cup whipped topping, and cream cheese together in a bowl until smooth; spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Beat milk and pudding mix together in a bowl until thick and stiff; spread pudding over cream cheese mixture. Stir remaining whipped topping and reserved pecans together in a bowl; spread over pudding layer. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271.9 calories, Carbohydrate 25.2 g, Cholesterol 15.4 mg, Fat 18 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 322.6 mg, Sugar 17 g
PATTI'S HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE DELIGHTS
Provided by Food Network
Yield about 48 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- To Make Ahead: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
- Fudgy, brownielike and decadent, these fantastic cookies will satisfy any chocolate lover. Managing Editor Wendy Ruopp shares her friend's recipe for these fantastic cookies with us:
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave on Medium in 30-second bursts, stirring after each burst to ensure even melting, until completely melted. (Alternatively, melt the chocolate in a double boiler over hot water, stirring constantly.) Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, whisk whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until creamy. Add the melted chocolate; beat to combine. Stir in the dry ingredients with a spoon until just combined. Refrigerate the dough until barely chilled, 15 minutes.
- Position rack in center of oven; preheat to 350degreesF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies, one batch at a time, until puffed and slightly dried on top, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and gently press an almond into the center of each cookie. Let cool for 5 minutes on the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Allow the pan to cool slightly between batches.
- Recipe Tips & Notes:
- 1. Chocolate drizzle anyone?
- 2. Melted dark and white chocolate drizzled on top of cookies is a special treat. Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on High for 1 minute. Stir well, then continue microwaving on High in 30-second bursts until two-thirds of the chocolate has melted, stirring well after each burst. Remove the bowl and continue stirring until all the chocolate has melted. Cool for 5 minutes at room temperature. Use a pastry bag fitted with a fine writing tip to pipe the melted chocolate or dip tines of a fork in chocolate and drizzle.
- Recipe Nutrition:
- Per cookie: 113 calories; 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat, 1 g mono unsaturated fat); 14 mg cholesterol; 15 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 1 g fiber; 33 mg sodium; 29 mg potassium
- 1 Carbohydrate Servings
- Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 1 fat
People also searched
More about "chocolate delites recipes"
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (3)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Preheat oven 350°F (175°C) with rack on lowest position in oven. Prepare pie crust. If using uncooked pie crust, prick the base a few times with a fork to prevent air bubbles before pouring in the filling.
- When oven is hot, toast pecans on a baking sheet for 10 minutes. Roughly chop half of the toasted pecans. Reserve the other half for decorating the top of the pie.
- Reduce heat to low and place a heat-proof bowl on the pot. Fill the bowl with the chocolate and stir continuously until the chocolate is melted.
WORLDS BEST FUDGIEST BROWNIES - CAFE DELITES
4.9/5 (255)Category DessertsCuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 mins
- Lightly grease an 8x12-inch baking pan* with cooking oil spray. Line with parchment paper (or baking paper); set aside.
- Combine melted butter, oil and sugars together in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk well to combine. Add the eggs and vanilla; beat until lighter in colour (another minute).
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder and salt. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until JUST combined (do NOT over beat as doing so well affect the texture of your brownies).
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE | SIDECHEF
Reviews 1Servings 12Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert See details »
BEST FUDGY CHOCOLATE CAKE - CAFE DELITES
4.9/5 (118)Category Cakes, DessertsCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease an 8-inch round cake pan (or 9-inch) with non stick cooking oil spraying. Line base with parchment paper. *SEE NOTES*
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Whisk thoroughly to combine well.
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan and heat over low heat for a few minutes. Watch that it doesn't boil or simmer it. Once the cream is hot, turn stove off and take the saucepan off the heat.
CHOCOLATE CAKE - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (48)Category Cake, DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 mins
- Melt butter, then whisk in cocoa powder. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency (add a small amount of additional milk, if needed). Stir in vanilla.
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - KIM'S CRAVINGS
3.9/5 (182)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 10 mins
- Crust layer: Mix flour, butter and pecans and press into the bottom of a 9 X 13-inch dish or pan. Bake at 325°F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- For the bottom layer over crust, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip. This is easiest to mix with an electric mixer. Spread over crust. Chill each layer for about 20 minutes in the freezer before adding the next to give everything a chance to firm up.
- For the second layer, mix together puddings and milk. Mix according to package directions. Spread over cream cheese layer. You can chill for another 20 minutes in the freezer to make spreading the Cool Whip easier.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle with grated chocolate, if desired. Let the dessert chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
BANANA BREAD WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (40)Category CakeCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan and line with parchment (baking) paper. Set aside.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl mash the bananas really well. Then add the eggs, cooled melted butter (or oil), and vanilla.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula lightly fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined. Gently fold in half of the chocolate chips (or nuts if using). The batter should be thick and lumpy. (Do not over mix!)
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE | THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
5/5 (4)Servings 15Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, white granulated sugar, and the melted butter until the crumbs are moistened completely. If you find that the crumbs aren't coming together, melt another 2-3 tbsp of salted butter and then add, mixing until they stick together well. See notes.
LAYERED CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - CREATIONS BY KARA
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
- For crust: Mix all ingredients together well and press into the bottom of a glass 9x13" pan. Bake at 375 for about 12-15 minutes or till very lightly browned. Let cool completely.
- Layer 1: Whip the 1 cup of cream till it holds soft peaks. Add sugar and vanilla to taste. (I don't like it really sweet.) Set it aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar till smooth and creamy. Fold in only about half of the whipped cream. Spread on top of cooled crust. Cover the bowl of remaining whipped cream and place it in the refrigerator.
- Layer 2: Beat the pudding and milk for about 1 minute. Quickly pour over the cream cheese layer. Cover with plastic wrap and chill till pudding is set, about 1 hour.
SOUTH YOUR MOUTH: CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
Servings 12-15Total Time 40 minsCategory Dessert, Potluck See details »
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPE WITH VARIATIONS
Calories 690Saturated Fat 23g 116%Cholesterol 78mg 26%Total Fat 41g 53% See details »
RECIPES - CAFE DELITES
See details »
34 DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE COCKTAIL RECIPES
- Death by Chocolate. When your sweet tooth needs a chocolate fix, nothing will satisfy it like Death by Chocolate. This blended milkshake is filled with chocolatey goodness, including chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, and crème de cacao.
- Twist and Shout. Spiced rum and Guinness form the backdrop for this tempting creation from the Hard Rock Cafe. The Twist and Shout is a fun blend that uses vanilla ice cream and crème de cacao liqueur.
- Bay Hill Hummer. One of many ice cream cocktails that's delicious but not over the top is the Bay Hill Hummer. It's the other famous drink from the legendary Arnold Palmer, and a recipe featured at his Orlando golf club.
- Chocolate Martini. There are many ways that you can mix up a tempting Chocolate Martini and this recipe is one of the easiest. It's also among the most charming.
- White Chocolate Martini. You'll need a white chocolate liqueur to pull off the White Chocolate Martini, and it's worth hunting down this somewhat elusive liqueur.
- Chocolate and Orange Martini. Chocolate and orange are a perfect pairing and it is at its best in the Chocolate and Orange Martini. The recipe is incredibly easy with a mix of vodka, white crème de cacao, and a hint of orange liqueur.
- Chocolate Margarita. Yes, even the margarita can use a chocolate spin at times and this recipe is a guaranteed hit for any party. The Chocolate Margarita also adds a splash of orange, though there's a hint of lime as well.
- Mochatini. Chocolate and coffee are another dynamic duo in the drink world. They come together in spectacular fashion in the Mochatini. Essentially, you're just going to add coffee liqueur—Kahlua, Tia Maria, Patron Cafè, or Firelit—to the vanilla vodka and chocolate liqueur found in many chocolate martinis.
- Dorda Cafe. Dorda is a fascinating chocolate liqueur with a Chopin vodka base that is produced by a premier Polish chocolatier. It is luscious and rich and pairs perfectly with chilled espresso and amaretto in the Dorda cafe cocktail.
- Dark 'n Fluffy. If you're looking for an excuse to pour marshmallow vodka, the Dark 'n Fluffy cocktail is your chance. This twist on the chocolate martini uses the sweetened vodka with a lush chocolate liqueur and cream.
73 BEST CHOCOLATE DESSERT RECIPES - EASY CHOCOLATE DESSERT ...
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins See details »
CUSTARD CHOCOLATE TRIFLE DELIGHT RECIPE/MULTI PURPOSE ...
See details »
BEST SOURCE - CAFE DELITES RECIPES | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR ...
See details »
WORLD BEST COOKIE COOKING RECIPES: CHOCOLATE DELITES
See details »
OUIDA'S CHOCOLATE DELIGHT | SOUTHERN LIVING
See details »
KETO CHOCOLATE PEANUT CLUSTERS RECIPE | KETO RECIPES
See details »
CHOCOLATE DELITES- TFRECIPES
See details »
CHOCOLATE PIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
See details »
You'll also love