NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
- Sprinkle pecans over bottom of graham cracker crust.
- Prepare pudding according to directions on package; pour into pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and chopped pecans when ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338 calories, Carbohydrate 36.6 g, Fat 21.1 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 368.8 mg, Sugar 24.5 g
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
This is just like its name--it is truly a delight to eat. Making it is really simple, and it doesn't last long once it starts to get eaten.
Provided by southern chef in lo
Yield 1 9x11 inch pan
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Start with the crust: Mix the pecans and flour together. Melt butter; add to mixture and stir until moist.
- Press into a deep ungreased 9x11 inch pan--crust should be thin.
- Bake until lightly brown; cool completely.
- Blend the cream cheese and Cool Whip together until smooth. Add sugar slowly until mixed well (make sure the Cool Whip is defrosted and the cream cheese is at room temperature before starting). Spoon filling into crust and let sit in the refrigerator while you mix the pudding.
- Mix the 2 boxes of pudding with the milk. When the pudding is thickened, add it to the top of the cream cheese mixture. Let set in the refrigerator.
- Next spread the last tub of Cool Whip on top of the pudding, being careful not to mix with the pudding.
- Top with chopped pecans.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 8980.5, Fat 582.5, SaturatedFat 298.4, Cholesterol 635.6, Sodium 7909.8, Carbohydrate 870.1, Fiber 31.3, Sugar 574.6, Protein 111.5
- Mix flour, chopped pecans, and margarine together. Press into a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and cool whip. Spread mixture on cooled crust, set aside.
- Mix instant pudding with milk. Put this mixture on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with cool whip (as much as you want) and a few chopped pecans.
- (Any type of pudding will do, but since it's called chocolate delight, I went with chocolate pudding.).
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - (3.9/5)
Provided by á-46109
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine flour, butter, 1 heaping cup of pecans and salt and press into the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in half of the Cool Whip and mix until combined. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto crust. Mix pudding mixes and milk with an electric mixer until combined then mix on medium speed for two minutes. Spread chocolate mixture evenly onto cream cheese layer. Spread remaining Cool Whip onto chocolate layer then sprinkle with remaining chopped pecans.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch squares.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping. Repeat layers. Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 488.1 calories, Carbohydrate 73.7 g, Cholesterol 12 mg, Fat 18.8 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 11.5 g, Sodium 313.7 mg, Sugar 31.2 g
- Put almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave oven for 90 seconds and stir. Continue to heat in microwave in 15-second intervals until completely melted and smooth, 15 to 60 seconds.
- Stir peanut butter with the melted chocolate bark until smooth; add crispy rice cereal and pecans and stir to coat. Fold marshmallows and chocolate chips into the mixture to coat.
- Spread a sheet of waxed paper onto a flat surface. Drop the mixture by the spoonful onto the waxed paper and allow to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213.2 calories, Carbohydrate 19.7 g, Fat 16.2 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.7 g, Sodium 52.5 mg, Sugar 7 g
Delicious chocolaty, cool dessert that's great for summer gatherings, but is a hit any time of the year. Only downside: never any leftovers! Any pudding can be used; butterscotch is excellent!
Provided by April L.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour 2 tablespoons pecans into a small bowl; set aside. Stir remaining pecans, flour, and margarine together in a bowl; press pecan mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, 1 cup whipped topping, and cream cheese together in a bowl until smooth; spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Beat milk and pudding mix together in a bowl until thick and stiff; spread pudding over cream cheese mixture. Stir remaining whipped topping and reserved pecans together in a bowl; spread over pudding layer. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271.9 calories, Carbohydrate 25.2 g, Cholesterol 15.4 mg, Fat 18 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 322.6 mg, Sugar 17 g
More about "chocolate delites recipes"
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE | SIDECHEF
Reviews 1Servings 12Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 3 hrs 5 mins See details »
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - KIM'S CRAVINGS
3.8/5 (213)Calories 335 per servingCategory Dessert
- Crust layer: Mix flour, butter and pecans and press into the bottom of a 9 X 13-inch dish or pan. Bake at 325°F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- For the bottom layer over crust, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip. This is easiest to mix with an electric mixer. Spread over crust. Chill each layer for about 20 minutes in the freezer before adding the next to give everything a chance to firm up.
- For the second layer, mix together puddings and milk. Mix according to package directions. Spread over cream cheese layer. You can chill for another 20 minutes in the freezer to make spreading the Cool Whip easier.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle with grated chocolate, if desired. Let the dessert chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
BEST FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (75)Total Time 22 minsCategory DessertsCalories 173 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line 2 cookie sheets or baking trays with parchment paper (baking paper).
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, white sugar, butter and vegetable oil. Beat in egg and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir the dry ingredients first before mixing them through the wet ingredients until a dough forms (do not over beat). Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1-2 tablespoonful of dough with a cookie scoop (or small ice cream scoop), and place onto prepared baking sheets. Press them down as thick or thin as you want your cookies to come out.
CHOCOLATE CAKE - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (48)Total Time 45 minsCategory Cake, DessertCalories 351 per serving
- Melt butter, then whisk in cocoa powder. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency (add a small amount of additional milk, if needed). Stir in vanilla.
BEST FUDGY CHOCOLATE CAKE - CAFE DELITES
4.9/5 (118)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Cakes, DessertsCalories 302 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease an 8-inch round cake pan (or 9-inch) with non stick cooking oil spraying. Line base with parchment paper. *SEE NOTES*
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Whisk thoroughly to combine well.
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan and heat over low heat for a few minutes. Watch that it doesn't boil or simmer it. Once the cream is hot, turn stove off and take the saucepan off the heat.
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
5/5 (6)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 221 per serving
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, white granulated sugar, and the melted butter until the crumbs are moistened completely. If you find that the crumbs aren't coming together, melt another 2-3 tbsp of salted butter and then add, mixing until they stick together well. See notes.
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPE WITH VARIATIONS
Ratings 201Calories 451 per servingCategory Dessert, Cake See details »
RECIPES - CAFE DELITES
See details »
DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPES | ROUND UP | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
See details »
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE OAT DELIGHTS - HIDDEN PONIES
See details »
31 DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE COCKTAIL RECIPES
- Chocolate Martini. There are many ways to make a tempting chocolate martini. This charming recipe is among the easiest because all you need is your favorite vodka and chocolate liqueur.
- Chocolatini. Chocolatini is another name for a chocolate martini. This tempting recipe takes the creamy approach, mixing vanilla vodka and chocolate liqueur with Irish cream.
- White Chocolate Martini. A white chocolate liqueur is required for the white chocolate martini, and it's worth hunting down this somewhat elusive spirit.
- Brandy Alexander. Chocolate is not reserved for modern cocktails, and the brandy Alexander is one of the best-known among the classics. This creamy delight has long been a go-to after-dinner drink and you'll love the mix of brandy and dark crème de cacao.
- Twentieth Century Cocktail. The Twentieth Century cocktail uses crème de cacao in the classiest way possible. It's a twist on the gin martini that uses Lillet Blanc rather than dry vermouth and contrasts the sweet chocolate taste with a touch of fresh lemon juice.
- Angel's Tip. Practice your bartending skills with this classic layered cocktail. The angel's tip requires a slow pour of the three ingredients in a certain order.
- Golden Cadillac. White crème de cacao is used in the golden Cadillac. The clear liqueur allows Galliano to give the 1950s drink its sun-kissed color. The blend of chocolate with the liqueur's herbs and spices is also pleasant and invigorating.
- Bay Hill Hummer. The Bay Hill hummer is a delicious ice cream cocktail. This is the other famous drink from the legendary Arnold Palmer, and a recipe featured at his Orlando golf club.
- Death by Chocolate. When your sweet tooth needs a real fix, nothing will satisfy it like the death by chocolate recipe. This cocktail is filled with chocolatey goodness, including chocolate ice cream and syrup and crème de cacao.
- Twist and Shout. Spiced rum and Guinness form the backdrop for this tempting creation from the Hard Rock Cafe. The twist and shout is a fun blend that uses vanilla ice cream and crème de cacao, though it's the salted caramel syrup and bacon crumbles that make it memorable.
73 BEST CHOCOLATE DESSERT RECIPES - EASY CHOCOLATE DESSERT ...
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins See details »
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - COOKIST.COM
Servings 10Total Time 55 mins See details »
OUIDA'S CHOCOLATE DELIGHT | SOUTHERN LIVING
5/5 (1)Total Time 3 hrs 15 mins See details »
WE MADE THIS STRIPED DELIGHT RECIPE FROM 1985 | TASTE OF HOME
Author Molly Allen See details »
60 CHOCOLATE DELITES IDEAS | DESSERT RECIPES, YUMMY FOOD ...
See details »
43 CHOCOLATE DELITES IDEAS | FOOD, YUMMY FOOD, DELICIOUS ...
See details »
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE | DR. MCDOUGALL
See details »
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
See details »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #desserts #easy #candy #chocolate
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do you put in a Chocolate Delight dessert?The chocolate delight dessert is made with a graham cracker crust. It's layered with pudding, sweetened cream cheese, whipped topping, and optional chopped walnuts or pecans. The variations on this basic recipe are endless.
How to make fudgy chocolate brownie cookies Cafe Delites?Instructions 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). ... 2 In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, white sugar, butter and vegetable oil. ... 3 Add the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir the dry ingredients first before mixing them through the wet ingredients until a dough forms (do not over beat). ... More items...
How many layers are in a Chocolate Delight?Chocolate delight has 5 layers – a pecan cookie crust, fluffy cheesecake filling, chocolate and vanilla pudding, whipped topping and chocolate shavings. All of the steps are simple, but you will want to allow for chilling time, so plan to make this dessert in advance.
What kind of pudding is in Chocolate Delight?Chocolate Delight is a layered pudding dessert that looks impressive and tastes amazing, but is so easy to whip up! It’s made with a pecan cookie crust that’s topped with layers of cheesecake filling, pudding, and Cool Whip.