GRANDMA'S CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BROWNIES
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a jelly roll pan.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat the butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat the first egg into the butter until completely blended, then beat in the vanilla extract with the last egg. Mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in the zucchini; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, chocolate chips, and walnuts on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239.1 calories, Carbohydrate 32.8 g, Cholesterol 30.8 mg, Fat 11.7 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 163.7 mg, Sugar 21.3 g
FROSTED ZUCCHINI BROWNIES
These are so moist and chocolaty. A recipe passed down from my mother-in-law who passed away 10 years ago. The first time I made these my husband and I cried as he said, 'This is my mom!' So to honor a special woman whose 5 food groups were chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake, brownies, chocolate candy, and chocolate ice cream, I give you the ultimate brownie recipe!
Provided by asertell
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- Whisk white sugar, canola oil, and eggs together in a bowl. Mix flour, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl. Stir sugar mixture into flour mixture; add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix batter. Fold zucchini and nuts into batter; pour onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool brownies completely.
- Stir 6 tablespoons cocoa powder and melted butter together in a bowl; stir in confectioners' sugar, milk, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract until frosting is smooth. Spread frosting on brownies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406 calories, Carbohydrate 45.3 g, Cholesterol 43.5 mg, Fat 24.6 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 276.7 mg, Sugar 33.1 g
FUDGY ZUCCHINI BROWNIES
"These moist fudgy brownies disappear fast at potluck dinners," reports Ruth Bramble, Rushville, Missouri. You won't even know there's zucchini in them.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, combine the zucchini, sugar and oil; stir into dry ingredients until blended. Stir in walnuts and vanilla. , Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. , In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in sugar and milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Cook and stir 1 minute or until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in chips and marshmallows until melted and smooth; add vanilla. Spread over brownies. Sprinkle with walnuts if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239 calories, Fat 12g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, Sodium 199mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
It is easy to sneak in healthier ingredients because the chocolate covers it up! Options: use half splenda half sugar, add 1/2 c chopped nuts, use all purpose flour. After cooled, top with "Chocolate Frosting for Zucchini Brownies", also on Food.com. I personally like them fine without the frosting, but they are good with it as well. Personal choice. http://www.food.com/recipe/chocolate-frosting-for-zucchini-brownies-461602
Provided by herbiechic
Yield 1 9x13 pan
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 9x13 baking pan (I use glass and just spray Pam).
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs and mix until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir into the sugar mixture.
- Fold in zucchini (& nuts if you wish; I pureed zucchini so it was undetectable, but just shredded is fine, it blends in for the most part).
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in preheated oven, or until brownies spring back when gently touched.
- Cool & frost, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2086.9, Fat 131.2, SaturatedFat 21.9, Cholesterol 372, Sodium 4389.8, Carbohydrate 207.1, Fiber 42.4, Sugar 9.4, Protein 55.7
CHOCOLATE FROSTING FOR ZUCCHINI BROWNIES
Use this frosting spread over cooled Zucchini Brownies http://www.food.com/recipe/zucchini-brownies-461603
Provided by herbiechic
Yield 1 9x13 pan of Zuc Brownies
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Melt together the 6 tablespoons of cocoa and the butter; set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, blend together the confectioner's sugar, milk, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Stir in the cocoa mixture.
- Spread over cooled brownies, then cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1459.5, Fat 52.7, SaturatedFat 33.2, Cholesterol 130.6, Sodium 446.9, Carbohydrate 261.3, Fiber 10.8, Sugar 235.6, Protein 8.8
More about "chocolate frosting for zucchini brownies recipes"
FUDGY ZUCCHINI BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING ...
4.4/5 (13)Total Time 55 minsCategory DessertCalories 274 per serving
ZUCCHINI BROWNIE WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING - THE SOCCER …
Category DessertCalories 449 per serving
- Combine the sugar, dark cocoa powder, butter, and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
ZUCCHINI BROWNIES WITH PERFECT CHOCOLATE FROSTING - SIX ...
4.8/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCuisine DessertTotal Time 35 mins
BEST CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BROWNIES RECIPE - FABULESSLY FRUGAL
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 minsCategory DessertsCalories 226 per serving
ZUCCHINI BROWNIES AND THE BEST MILK CHOCOLATE FROSTING ...
EASY ZUCCHINI BROWNIES W/ 1 MINUTE FROSTING
4.7/5 (57)Total Time 38 minsCategory DessertCalories 327 per serving
- Combine oil, sugar, egg and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture and stir well. (It will appear quite dry). Gently stir in the zucchini and spread the mixture into your prepared pan.
ZUCCHINI BROWNIES - CELEBRATING SWEETS
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCategory DessertCalories 321 per serving
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the cocoa powder, milk and vanilla. Remove from the heat and whisk in the powdered sugar. Whisk vigorously until the icing is glossy, smooth, and fully combined. Pour the frosting over the brownies immediately after removing them from the oven. Spread the frosting into an even layer (working quickly before it firms up). Place the pan on a wire rack to cool completely.
CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BROWNIES RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
Reviews 16Calories 284 per servingCategory Brownies And Bars
- For the brownies, in a large bowl, combine oil, sugars, and vanilla extract. Add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Stir together until well blended. The batter will be very dry, it's okay!! Fold in shredded zucchini. Depending on the moisture of your zucchini, your batter may still be slightly dry. It's okay still. It may be moist, that's cool too! Either way, pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- For the frosting, combine the melted butter with cocoa powder in a small bowl with a whisk. Add in powdered sugar, heavy cream and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Spread over cooled brownies. Cut into bars and enjoy!!
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BROWNIES | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 350 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 inch pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. This allows for easier removal.
- In another bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add the sugar mixture to the flour mixture.
- Stir the zucchini shreds into the batter until thoroughly incorporated. At this point it may seem very dry and thick. Keep mixing and the zucchini will moisten the batter. Add in the chocolate chips.
SIRI DALY'S FROSTED CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BROWNIES RECIPE
4.3/5 (152)Category Appetizers,Desserts
DROOLWORTHY ZUCCHINI BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE ICING - …
4.4/5 (18)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Brownies And BarsCalories 231 per serving
BEST COCOA ZUCCHINI BROWNIES - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
4.6/5 (9)Category DessertCuisine American
CHOCOLATE FROSTED ZUCCHINI BROWNIES - MIGHTY MRS | SUPER ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 25 minsCategory Desserts, SnacksCalories 433 per serving
CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BROWNIES | FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 50 mins
CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BROWNIES - SWEET CARAMEL SUNDAY
5/5 (10)Calories 294 per servingCategory Dessert
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BROWNIES RECIPE- SHUGARY SWEETS
4.6/5 (7)Total Time 45 minsCategory Brownies And BarsCalories 375 per serving
ZUCCHINI BROWNIES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
5/5 (4)Calories 409 per servingCategory Dessert
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BROWNIES | COOK & HOOK
BROWNIES WITH ALMOND FLOUR RECIPE | ELANA'S PANTRY
ZUCCHINI WITH THYME RECIPE - GET COOKING INGREDIENTS ...
CHOCOLATE FROSTED ZUCCHINI BROWNIES | LAKANTO
WHOLE FOODS FROSTING - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
ZUCCHINI BROWNIES | READER'S DIGEST CANADA
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #low-protein #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #easy #cookies-and-brownies #brownies #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make frosted zucchini brownies at home?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a rimmed baking sheet. Whisk white sugar, canola oil, and eggs together in a bowl. Mix flour, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl. Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool brownies completely.
How long to Bake Double Chocolate Zucchini Brownies?Add in the chocolate chips. Bake: Spread the batter into the bottom of your 9×13 inch pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until the brownies are fairly firm and begin to pull from the sides of the pan. Allow brownies to cool. Frost: Add cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and butter to a small bowl and whisk.
What kind of Brownies have chocolate chip frosting?Fudgy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Brownies with Chocolate Chip Frosting! One taste of these fudgy Chocolate Chip Brownies with Chocolate Chip Frosting and you’ll agree they are the most wonderful Zucchini Brownie you’ll ever enjoy. Another baked treat born out of my garden deciding to go Zucchini crazy!
What kind of brownies are made with zucchini?Rich and decadent Chocolate Zucchini Brownies are made extra moist with grated zucchini. Topped with a decadent fudge frosting, these fudgy brownies are easy to make in one bowl! As much as we all love Roasted Zucchini as a side dish, let’s focus on some sweets. We love this Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread and Zucchini Banana Bread.