CHOCOLATE CHIP QUESADILLA
Irene Rundell of Haskell, Oklahoma likes to keep dessert sweet and simple with this yummy finale. "Chocolate Chip Quesadilla is a classic," she says. "It's quick, different, deliciously chocolaty and takes just a handful of ingredients."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Drizzle honey over one tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon and chocolate chips. Top with remaining tortilla. , In a small skillet, cook quesadilla in oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227 calories, Fat 9g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 226mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
DESSERT QUESADILLAS WITH PEANUT BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, AND MARSHMALLOW
- Prepare a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Smear 1 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter onto 1 side of each tortilla in a thin layer to cover. Divide marshmallow cream equally between 2 of the tortillas; spread to cover peanut butter. Sprinkle 1/4 cup chocolate chips atop each portion of marshmallow cream and finish by putting the remaining tortillas atop the chocolate chips with the peanut butter side down.
- Cook quesadillas in hot skillet until lightly browned and chocolate chips have melted, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 732.2 calories, Carbohydrate 109.6 g, Fat 26.1 g, Fiber 7.3 g, Protein 17.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 1017.1 mg, Sugar 26.6 g
CHOCOLATE DESSERT QUESADILLAS
- Lightly butter both sides of each tortilla.
- Place each tortilla in a medium-hot skillet and sprinkle 1/4 of the chocolate chips on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar to taste on top.
- As the chocolate starts to melt and stick to the tortilla, fold over and brown lightly on each side.
- Cut into wedges and serve with vanilla yogurt.
I found this recipe in another of my groups online. As related in the post it is from Weight Watchers and is 3 points. I had to fight my kids for these treats because they are sooo yummy!
Provided by AzureLynn
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Lightly coat the flour tortilla with butter on both sides and start heating on a skillet.
- Place chocolate chips on one half of the tortilla and lightly dust with cinnamon and sugar to taste.
- Fold the tortilla in half and grill until lightly browned.
- Turning to brown other side as well.
- Serve hot.
Bite into a delicious Chocolate-Banana Quesadilla for dessert. See why this innovative yet simple recipe is becoming popular with so many households.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Fold up sides of 16-inch-long sheet of heavy-duty foil to resemble shallow pan; spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Place on grill grate.
- Place tortilla on foil; heat 30 to 40 sec. or until softened.
- Sprinkle chocolate and nuts onto half the tortilla; top with bananas. Fold tortilla in half to enclose filling.
- Grill 3 to 4 min. or until chocolate is melted. Turn quesadilla; grill 1 min. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 220 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 12 g, Protein 5 g
- For Cocoa Chili Powder:
- Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and combine well. Set aside.
- For Quesadillas:
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or a cast iron griddle over medium-high heat. Spread 1 side of each tortilla with butter. Lay 2 tortillas in the pan, buttered side down, and top each with half of the chocolate in a random order of varieties. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon cocoa chili powder and cover with the remaining tortillas, buttered side up. Let cook until the chocolate starts to melt, about for 3 to 4 minutes. Carefully flip over and cook the other side until evenly browned, an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat to a cutting board, let rest for 3 to 4 minutes, then cut each into 4 quarters. To plate, put 1 scoop of ice cream into each serving dish, add 2 pieces of quesadilla and drizzle with the dark chocolate sauce. Dust each dish evenly with remaining teaspoon of the cocoa chili powder. Serve immediately.
More about "chocolate quesadilla recipes"
CHOCOLATE QUESADILLA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE MEXICAN ...
Ratings 1Calories 263 per servingCategory Dessert, Snack
CHOCOLATE QUESADILLAS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
5/5 (61)Servings 6Cuisine MexicanCategory Dessert
- Heat oven to 450°F. Brush both sides of each tortilla with melted butter; place in single layer on ungreased cookie sheet.
70+ BEST QUESADILLA RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE EASY QUESADILLAS ...
Occupation Commerce EditorAuthor Sienna Livermore
CHOCOLATE QUESADILLA RECIPE – CHOCOLATE TORTILLA RECIPE ...
Cuisine IndianCategory SweetServings 4Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
DESSERT QUESADILLA - A CEDAR SPOON
5/5 (1)Category Quesadilla, Sweet, SnackServings 1Total Time 30 mins
- Spread peanut butter on the tortilla. Place banana slices on peanut butter, then strawberries on the bananas. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the fruit.
- Close the quesadilla with the other tortilla. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the quesadilla.
BANANA & CHOCOLATE QUESADILLA - FAB FOOD 4 ALL
4.6/5 (11)Category DessertCuisine MexicanTotal Time 6 mins
- Lay the tortilla wrap on a board and spread a thick layer of Nutella/chocolate spread over half of it (leaving the other half bare).
- Fold the bare side over the filled side and brush top with oil, then flip over carefully and brush other side with oil.
- Pre-heat a frying pan (medium heat) and then cook the Quesadilla for a minute or so on each side until golden brown. (When flipping it’s easier to flip from the curved side across the fold).
CHOCOLATE, PEANUT BUTTER, SWEET QUESADILLA RECIPE | THE ...
4.4/5 (13)Total Time 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 300 per serving
- Top peanut butter with banana and chocolate morsels. Fold tortilla in half; cook in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, for 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until chocolate is melted and tortilla is golden brown.
FLUFFERNUTTER QUESADILLA RECIPE – PUREWOW
4.6/5 (11)Total Time 15 minsServings 1Calories 466 per serving
- Lay the tortilla flat on a plate or cutting board. Spread an even layer of peanut butter on one half of the tortilla. Spread an even layer of Marshmallow Fluff on the other half.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the Fluff. Sprinkle as much flaky salt as you'd like over the peanut butter.
- In a frying pan or skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Place the open tortilla in the pan and let it fry until the bottom is golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Fold the peanut butter side over onto the Fluff side and gently press it down with a spatula. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the chocolate chips melt, about 1 to 2 minutes.
HEALTHY CHOCOLATE & BANANA QUESADILLA - THE CREATIVE BITE
5/5 (5)Total Time 9 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 413 per serving
- Spread the almond butter over half of the tortilla. Top the almond butter with sliced bananas and fold the tortilla in half. Spray each side with a quick shot of non-stick pan spray.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the quesadilla on each side for 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown. Slice in half and enjoy immediately.
CHOCOLATE-CINNAMON QUESADILLAS | HEALTHY RECIPES | WW CANADA
Cuisine American,Canadian,Tex-MexCategory Breakfast,SnackServings 2Total Time 9 mins
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chocolate, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon over half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half to cover ingredients.
- Set quesadillas in a dry skillet and cook over medium heat until speckled with brown spots on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of powdered sugar; serve. Yields 1 quesadilla per serving.
SWEET RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP QUESADILLA RECIPE
5/5 (1)Total Time 11 minsCategory SnackCalories 211 per serving
- Spray each quesadilla with butter spray, or spread a thin layer of butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
CHOCOLATE AND BANANA QUESADILLAS - SANTAMARIAWORLD.COM
3/5 (23)Total Time 10 minsServings 4
- Slice the banana, chop the chocolate and mix together. Spread the mix on one half of the Tortilla wraps and fold in half. Fry on both sides in a pan with butter. Let your Chocolate Quesdilla cool, so the chocolate sets. Cut in half and enjoy!
- If you don't like dark chocolate, why not try milk or white chocolate. Be careful not to leave your wraps on the heat for too long, so they don't burn. You can even serve them up with the chocolate melted. Just make sure they're not too hot! Try our different range of Tortilla wraps, for all kinds of flavours.
CHOCOLATE AND PEAR QUESADILLA | RECIPES | WW USA
Servings 1Total Time 6 minsCategory Snacks,Dessert
PEANUT BUTTER-CHOCOLATE QUESADILLA FOR ONE | AMERICA'S ...
Servings 1Category Desserts or Baked Goods, Quick
CHOCOLATE CHIP QUESADILLA RECIPE
CHEESESTEAK QUESADILLA RECIPE - FOOD RECIPES
THE BEST QUESADILLA RECIPES THAT ARE SWEET AND SAVORY ...
OUR 26 BEST QUESADILLA RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND …
CHOCOLATE QUESADILLA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE MEXICAN ...
CHOCOLATE QUESADILLAS RECIPE | RECIPES, QUESADILLA MAKER ...
QUESADILLA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-1-or-2 #lunch #snacks #kid-friendly #chocolate #dietary #comfort-food #taste-mood #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook quesadillas with marshmallow cream?Sprinkle 1/4 cup chocolate chips atop each portion of marshmallow cream and finish by putting the remaining tortillas atop the chocolate chips with the peanut butter side down. Cook quesadillas in hot skillet until lightly browned and chocolate chips have melted, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
What do you put on a quesadilla?Veggies, beans, and cheese sandwiched between two tortillas then heated in oil until golden on both sides. These spicy quesadillas are filled with shrimp, onions, bell peppers, and melted Mexican cheese. Serve with cilantro and sour cream for a Mexican-inspired meal.
How do you make marshmallow cream tortillas and chocolate chips?Divide marshmallow cream equally between 2 of the tortillas; spread to cover peanut butter. Sprinkle 1/4 cup chocolate chips atop each portion of marshmallow cream and finish by putting the remaining tortillas atop the chocolate chips with the peanut butter side down.
What goes well with pepper jack cheese in quesadilla?Balance the heat of pepper jack cheese with a tangy, refreshing cole slaw — filled with cilantro and lime. Chicken, mushroom and spinach make up the winning flavor combination in this simple quesadilla. Best of all? It's good for you, too!