HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread crushed candy canes and marshmallows on 2 plates.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes. Dip plastic spoons into the melted chocolate, covering the base completely, then cover with candy cane bits or mini marshmallows. Arrange on the parchment paper and freeze until set, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 111.2 calories, Carbohydrate 20.7 g, Fat 3.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 15.8 mg, Sugar 15.3 g
HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS
We all know a few die hard chocolate fans - make them one of these hot choc stirrers as a gift and they'll never want to use powdered cocoa again
Provided by Miriam Nice
Yield makes 6
Number Of Ingredients 3
- You will need:6 cupcake cases, pencil, pastry brush, 6 empty 47g fromage frais pots (washed and dried), 6 wooden lolly sticks, cellophane and string or ribbon for wrapping, 6 gift tagsPush a small hole in the middle of the cupcake cases with a pencil and put aside for later.
- Dip the pastry brush in the sunflower oil and paint a very thin layer of oil over the insides of the fromage frais pots.
- Put the chocolate in a bowl and heat in the microwave in 30-sec bursts until runny, stirring after each blast. Or melt it in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water (get an adult to help you). If you're using different types of chocolate, you should melt them separately.
- Carefully pour the melted chocolate into the pots. Put a lolly stick in the middle of each and sprinkle your chosen decorations around it.
- Sit a cake case on top of each pot so that it covers the chocolate and the stick pokes through the hole. Put them in the fridge to set overnight.
- The next day, carefully pull the chocolates out of the pots and throw away the paper cases. Wrap each in cellophane tied with string and write a tag to read: 'Simply stir into hot milk.'
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286 calories, Fat 20 grams fat, SaturatedFat 11 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 22 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 18 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein
WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE WITH MARSHMALLOW STIRRERS
- For the stirrers: Line a small baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Place the chocolate in a small bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth. Insert a lollipop stick into each marshmallow. Dip the marshmallows into the chocolate, allowing any excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Place on the prepared baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate has set, 20 minutes.
- For the hot chocolate: Whisk together the almond milk, cinnamon and nutmeg in a 5-quart saucepan. Bring to just below a boil over medium-high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and add the white chocolate and agave. Stir constantly until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth, 2 minutes. Keep warm over low heat until ready to serve.
- Pour the hot chocolate into mugs and stir with the marshmallow stirrers.
These chocolate-covered spoons make delightful holiday gifts. They are so wonderful to have at home, too. Use them to stir a little chocolate into your coffee, or strengthen your hot chocolate. You will need 20 to 24 plastic spoons for this recipe.
Provided by Michele Streichert
Number Of Ingredients 2
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt semisweet chocolate pieces in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes and stir until smooth. Dip spoons into chocolate. Put spoons onto wax paper and refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
- Melt milk chocolate pieces in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes and stir until smooth. Place chocolate into plastic bag and cut off a corner. Drizzle melted chocolate over spoons. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
- Wrap each spoon separately and store in a cool dry place,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 84.2 calories, Carbohydrate 10.6 g, Cholesterol 1.2 mg, Fat 4.4 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sugar 3.1 g
Get the kids in the kitchen making these chocolate stirrers that you pop into hot milk for a DIY hot chocolate. Experiment with your own flavour combinations
Provided by Claire Thomson
Yield Makes 8
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Lightly oil the ice lolly moulds. Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of just-simmering water, stirring occasionally - take care to not scald the chocolate, as this will make it waxy and granular. Alternatively melt the chocolate in short, sharp bursts in a microwave on a medium heat. Put the spoons or lolly sticks into the holes of the lolly mould.
- Divide the melted chocolate into four separate bowls. Now work quickly to add the different flavours. Stir the ground cardamom into one bowl and fill two lolly moulds to the top of the spoon, then sprinkle on the chopped pistachios. Mix the orange zest into the next bowl, then fill two moulds to the top of the spoon and top with candied peel. Mix the nutmeg into the next bowl, then fill two moulds as before and top with white chocolate. Add the star anise to the final bowl of chocolate, mix, then fill the remaining moulds and top with the freeze-dried raspberries.
- Chill the moulds in the fridge for at least 2-3 hrs. When the chocolate has completely set, ease the stirrers out of the moulds, wrap each spoon in cellophane and secure with string. Add a label that reads 'Stir me into hot milk', if you like. Keep cool until you need them.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 354 calories, Fat 25 grams fat, SaturatedFat 14 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 24 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 18 grams sugar, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
More about "chocolate stirrers recipes"
MAKE YOUR OWN CHOCOLATE STIRRERS - CELEBRATIONS AT HOME
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS (STICKS) RECIPE & VIDEO - MY …
Reviews 2Calories 268 per servingCategory Dessert, Drinks, Snack
HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS - YOU WILL NEVER USE POWDERED …
HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS WITH MARSHMALLOWS - SO SIMPLE …
HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS RECIPE - A WINTER DRINK MUST …
HOT CHOCOLATE STIR STICKS - THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
BAILEYS HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS – ICED JEMS
EASY HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS RECIPE - EATS …
CHOCOLATE STIRRERS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS | ALLRECIPES.COOKING
PEPPERMINT HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS (SUGAR-FREE, KETO)
DIY PEPPERMINT HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS | DIY PROJECTS
CHOCOLATE SPOON STIRRERS | HERBS N GARLIC
HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS | KID SCOOP
CHOCOLATE CINNAMON STICK COFFEE STIRRERS RECIPE - LIVE EAT LEARN
HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS - HOOSIER HOMEMADE
HOW TO MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS - YUMMY GUMMY MOLDS
CHOCOLATE CINNAMON STICK COFFEE STIRRERS RECIPE | SIDECHEF
HOT CHOCOLATE STIR STICKS - JUST A TASTE
HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS - HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS GIFTS - GOOD …
CHOCOLATE CINNAMON STIRRERS – THE BEST FREE COOKING RECIPES
HOT CHOCOLATE STIR STICKS - CHOCOLATE & MINI MARSHMALLOWS
HOT COCOA STIRRERS | KIDSTIR
CANDY CANE STIRRERS : 5 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - INSTRUCTABLES
CHOCOLATE STIRRERS FOR COFFEE - ETSY
HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS - SENSIBLYSARA.COM
CHOCOLATE STIRRERS | CALLEBAUT
HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS | RECIPESTY
CANDY CANE STIRRERS FOR HOT CHOCOLATE - SAVVY HOMEBODY
HOW TO MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS - YOUTUBE
CHOCOLATE STIRRERS | CALLEBAUT
MAGICAL UNICORN HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS | FOODTALK
HOLIDAY HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS | PARTY FOOD FAVORITES
CHOCOLATE SPOONS RECIPE RECIPE | BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS
HOW TO MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE STIR STICKS - ASPEN JAY
MARSHMALLOW HOT CHOCOLATE STIRRERS : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
CHOCOLATE COFFEE STIRRERS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
You'll also love