CHOCOLATE STOUT BISCUITS
Bisquick mix is the easy base for these deeply flavorful biscuits, which go great with a cup of afternoon tea or a complementary glass of stout beer.
Provided by Inspired Taste
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, beer, cocoa, sugar and toffee bits until soft dough forms. Place on work surface sprinkled with additional cocoa. Knead 10 times.
- Roll dough 1/2 inch thick. Cut 8 to 10 biscuits with 2 1/2-inch cutter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until firm around edges. Serve biscuits with freshly whipped cream and jam.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Bring the Stout, cream, and 1/2 cup sugar, to a simmer in a medium saucepan, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat. Add 1 cup chocolate chips and whisk until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk the eggs and vanilla in large bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Add the bread cubes and the remaining chocolate chips to the custard, and toss to coat. Transfer to 1 1/2-quart-capacity shallow round, square or oval baking dish that you have greased with butter or oil. The batter will come close to the top of the pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar over top.
- Bake until the custard thickens and the center is just set, about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Serve warm, cut a circle using a round biscuit cutter. Garnish with partially whipped whipping cream, lightly sweetened with sugar.
CHOCOLATE-STOUT MINI BUNDT CAKES
Bundt cake gets a boozy makeover in these mini stout-spiked treats topped with a decadent cream cheese glaze.
Provided by Yvette Marquez
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 3 (12-cup) mini fluted tube cake pans with shortening.
- In bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle, mix granulated sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt on low speed.
- In medium bowl, beat egg, buttermilk, oil and vanilla with whisk until well blended. Slowly beat buttermilk mixture into dry ingredients just until incorporated. Gradually beat in beer and hot coffee until thoroughly incorporated. Pour batter evenly into fluted muffin cups, filling each about half to two-thirds full. (If you only have 1 pan, refrigerate batter during first baking; repeat twice with remaining batter to make 30 cakes.)
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of each cake comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Place cooling rack upside down over muffin cups; tap pan against work surface to make sure cakes have loosened. Remove pan; cool cakes at least 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth. Pour glaze over cooled cakes, allowing some to flow over sides.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
EASY CHOCOLATE BISCUITS
Try this basic recipe for fail-safe biscuits every time. Make a batch of chocolate chip cookies, or adapt it to include nuts, fruit or your favourite sweets
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Categories Afternoon tea, Treat
Yield Makes 25 biscuits
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Beat the butter and sugar together with an optional pinch of sea salt in a bowl until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs one at a time. Sift over the flour and cocoa powder and beat into the butter mix, then fold through the chocolate chips. The mix can be made up to 2 days ahead and chilled or frozen for a month, or used straight away.
- To bake, heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. If the mix is at room temperature, place evenly spaced spoonfuls on parchment-lined baking sheets, allowing 2 tbsp for each cookie. If the mix is fridge cold, you can roll it into 40g balls before baking. The balls can be frozen and the biscuits baked from frozen, but they'll need a few minutes more. Bake for 12-15 mins until spread out and crusty around the outside. Leave to cool slightly and enjoy warm, or leave to cool completely and eat cold. The biscuits will keep in a tin for three days.
- As an optional extra, the biscuits can be dipped in chocolate. To do this, melt your chosen type of chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave. Leave to cool a little, then dip half of each biscuit in the chocolate and leave them on parchment-lined trays somewhere cool to set. Again, the dipped biscuits will keep for up to three days in a tin or lidded plastic container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243 calories, Fat 12 grams fat, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 29 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 18 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.35 milligram of sodium
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CUTOUT COOKIES
This recipe is my grandmother's. this will be the best chocolate cutout cookie you have ever tasted! Very chocolaty with a lot of taste! Everyone asks for the recipe when I bake these! The kids love them so its time to share!! ENJOY!
Provided by KRISTA3
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg. Gradually stir in the sifted ingredients to form a soft dough. Divide dough into 2 pieces, flatten and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/8 inch in thickness. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. Dough is sticky so be sure to add more flour to the rolling surface as needed. Place cookies 1 1/2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85.9 calories, Carbohydrate 11.9 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 50.2 mg, Sugar 7 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Combine the powdered hot chocolate, sugar, baking powder, oats, and flour. Mix in the butter or margarine.
- Beat the eggs with the milk. Stir the beaten eggs into the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Drop tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Let sit for 5 minutes then bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 to 15 minutes. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing or eating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254.9 calories, Carbohydrate 41.2 g, Cholesterol 73.4 mg, Fat 7.3 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 6.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 212.4 mg, Sugar 15.9 g
More about "chocolate stout biscuits recipes"
5 AWESOME CHOCOLATE STOUT RECIPES | HOME BEER AND WINE
- Chocolate Milk Stout Recipe. Full Recipe at: Homebrew Academy. This chocolate stout recipe is a roasty beer with hints of dark chocolate. Actually, this stout is full of chocolate flavor.
- Chocolate Oatmeal Stout Recipe. Full Recipe at: Love and Olive Oil. As far as chocolate stout recipes go this recipe is great for a desert drink. It is rich and creamy, and brewed with cocoa powder and bourbon soaked cocoa nibs.
- German Chocolate Stout. Full Recipe at: BeerSmith. Finally, a chocolate stout recipe that is inspired by a German Chocolate Cake. The head retention on this beer is very creamy.
- Chocolate Coffee Stout Recipe. Full Recipe at: Bertus Brewery. This chocolate stout recipe went through a lot of trial and error in order to achieve the ultimate taste.
- Double Chocolate Stout Recipe. Full Recipe at: Corny Keg. If you love chocolate than this is one of the best chocolate stout recipes for you! It layers chocolate on top of more chocolate to provide a great taste that is still not completely overbearing in chocolate.
8 CHOCOLATE STOUT HOMEBREW RECIPES | AHA
CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.7/5 (174)Calories 824 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour three 8" or two 9" cake pans, and line them with parchment paper circles.
- Be sure your 9" pans are at least 2" deep., For the cake: Place the stout and butter in a large, heavy saucepan, and heat until the butter melts.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature., Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl; set aside., In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and sour cream., Add the stout-cocoa mixture, mixing to combine., Add the flour mixture and mix together at slow speed.
DARK CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES MADE WITH LILY VANILLI BEER
CHOCOLATE AND STOUT TART RECIPE | RECIPES FROM OCADO
CHOCOLATE STOUT CUPCAKES WITH IRISH WHISKEY FROSTING
CHOCOLATE BISCUITS - DASH OF SANITY
STOUT CHOCOLATE BROWNIES PLUS 20 MORE GREAT STOUT RECIPES
CHOCOLATE BUTTERMILK BISCUITS - A COZY KITCHEN
RECIPES SHORTBREAD BISCUITS - YOUNGS-CHOCOLATE-STOUT.COM
CHOCOLATE STOUT BUNDT CAKE - COMPLETELY DELICIOUS
CHOCOLATE STOUT BISCUITS | RECIPE | BREAKFAST SWEETS, CHOCOLATE …
RECIPES OF CHOCOLATE BISCUITS - YOUNGS-CHOCOLATE-STOUT.COM
A BAKED STOUT CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUT RECIPE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE
CHOCOLATE STOUT BISCUITS | RECIPE | BISCUIT RECIPE, …
CHOCOLATE STOUT ALE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHOCOLATE GUINNESS CUPCAKES-- THE NEW GIRL | FN DISH - FOOD …
CHOCOLATE STOUT BISCUITS - SIDE DISH RECIPES
SALTED CHOCOLATE STOUT CUPCAKES (WITH VIDEO!) - LIFE AS A STRAWBERRY
RECIPE: CHOCOLATE, CINNAMON AND ORANGE BISCUITS
CHOCOLATE STOUT MACAROONS - A COOKIE NAMED DESIRE
IRISH CHEDDAR AND STOUT BISCUITS - COLEY COOKS
CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CHOCOLATE STOUT CUPCAKES WITH BAILEYS FROSTING - SKINNYTASTE
HOW TO COOK THE PERFECT CHOCOLATE BISCUITS – RECIPE
CHOCOLATE STOUT BUNDT CAKE - A COOKIE NAMED DESIRE
CHOCOLATE STOUT BREAD: DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE BREAD - WILL COOK FOR …
CHOCOLATE STOUT CUPCAKES - THE MOUNTAIN KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE STOUT LOAF - CTV
EASY CHOCOLATE BISCUITS | AMY TREASURE
SOFT STOUT COOKIES - CRAFTBEER.COM
CHOCOLATE-STOUT BUNDT CAKE | AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE STOUT COOKIES WITH IRISH BUTTERCREAM: ST. PATRICK'S DAY ...
STOUT BEER CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP BISCUITS RECIPE & HOMEMADE
CHOCOLATE STOUT CUPCAKES WITH VANILLA CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
CHOCOLATE STOUT SAUCE - MERIENDAS DE PASIóN
CHOCOLATE STOUT CUPCAKES WITH BAILEYS BUTTERCREAM
MEXICAN HOT CHOCOLATE STOUT BIAB RECIPE - MR. SMALL BATCH BREWER
Super Easy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe188K views-06:26
Triple Chocolate Cookie Stout - Homebrew Recipe Experiment16K views-04:42
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe ! Yes, they are chewy !4.6K views-04:49
Eggless Chocolate Filled Cookies Recipe | Eggless Choco Fill Cookies | Chocolate Lava Cookie Recipe6.3K views-02:10
Chocolate Biscuits Recipe - Food Review UK3.4K views-03:08
SPENT GRAIN COOKIES with Rum, Chocolate Chips and Raisins 🍪 Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe4.2K views-06:44
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake chocolate biscuits?These chocolate biscuits have a unique, yet delicious light, chocolaty taste. They are crispy on the outside, and soft and chewy in the inside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet. Combine the powdered hot chocolate, sugar, baking powder, oats, and flour. Mix in the butter or margarine.
What is a chocolate stout recipe?This chocolate stout recipe is a roasty beer with hints of dark chocolate. Actually, this stout is full of chocolate flavor. A little more punch is added to the recipe by aging it on cocoa nibs after primary fermentation. The key to soaking cocoa nibs is to extract their flavor.
How do you make a stout and butter cake?For the cake: Place the stout and butter in a large, heavy saucepan, and heat until the butter melts. Remove the pan from the heat, and add the cocoa powder. Whisk until the mixture is smooth. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl; set aside.
What are the best biscuits to make from scratch?Chocolate Chocolate Chip Biscuits, an easy from-scratch biscuit recipe with chocolate and chocolate chips! Serve these Southern buttermilk biscuits as breakfast, dessert, or as tea biscuits along with the homemade strawberry butter. These heart-shaped biscuits are perfect for Valentine’s Day or cut into any shape for any time of the year.