CHOCOLATE-STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES
Fresh strawberries are sandwiched with a sweet cream cheese filling in these luscious chocolate shortcake whoopie pies.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat first 4 ingredients with mixer until blended. Drop 2 Tbsp. batter, 2 inches apart, into 32 mounds on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out almost clean. Cool on baking sheets 3 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add COOL WHIP; beat on low speed just until blended.
- Spread about 2 Tbsp. COOL WHIP mixture onto bottom side of each of 16 cookies. Top with strawberries and remaining cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350, Fat 20 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 340 mg, Carbohydrate 40 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 27 g, Protein 4 g
CHOCOLATE WHOOPIE PIES WITH FRESH STRAWBERRIES AND BRULEED MARSHMALLOWS
Provided by Jeff Mauro, host of Sandwich King
Yield 24 to 26 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with silicon mats or parchment paper and set aside.
- For the cookies: Beat the butter and sugar with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla until just incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
- In a third bowl, combine the milk and sour cream.
- Add half of the milk mixture to butter mixture while mixing on low speed. Then add half of the flour mixture and mix until incorporated. Repeat the process.
- With a measured scoop, portion out the batter into small rounds on the prepared baking sheets, spaced at least an inch apart. You can make the cookies whatever size you like; I like mine a bit big so I use a 4-ounce ice cream scoop.
- Bake until the tops lightly spring back when touched, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- For the filling: Add the sliced strawberries to a bowl and sprinkle with the granulated sugar and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to a broil and set a rack 6 inches from the broiler.
- When the cookies are cooled, place them round-side down and then top half of them with sliced strawberries.
- Press 3 marshmallows together using the palm of your hand, until mostly flattened, and then place them on the other half of the cookies.
- Place the marshmallow-covered cookies back on the baking sheets and place under the broiler to let the marshmallows char and soften until lightly golden on top, 1 to 4 minutes. Keep an eye on them as they can burn quickly.
- For assembly: Top the strawberry side of the cookie with one of the marshmallow cookies, gently press together and then stand back and marvel at your creation.
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES RECIPE
Provided by bubbles7380
Number Of Ingredients 8
- preheat oven to 350* beat first 4 ingredients with mixer until well blended drop 2 Tablespoons batter 2 inches apart into 32 mounds on baking sheets prayed with no stick bake 10 minutes cool on baking sheets 3 minutes remove to wire racks cool completely beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream in large bowl with mixer until well blended add cool whip beat on low speed just until blended spread 2 Tablespoons cool whip mixture on bottom side of half the cookies top with strawberries and remaining cookies
STRAWBERRY COOKIE WHOOPIE PIES
Betty Crocker Whipped strawberry frosting serves as the filling for these chocolate chip cookie whoopie pies.
Provided by Paula Jones
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and water until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet, making 18 cookies.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet. Cool 4 minutes before assembling.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon frosting on bottom of 1 cookie. Top with additional cookie, bottom sides together.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE WHOOPIE PIES
These adorable whoopie pies are like getting two desserts in one: Fresh strawberries and an easy cheesecake-like filling are sandwiched between cakey graham cracker cookies.
Provided by Lasheeda Perry
Yield 20 whoopie pies
Number Of Ingredients 15
- For the cookies: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat together the brown sugar, butter and vanilla in a large bowl with a stand mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg and beat until combined. Reduce the speed to low and add the dry ingredients in 3 batches, alternating with the milk, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients; beat after each addition until just combined.
- Scoop tablespoon-mounds of batter and place on the prepared baking sheets about 1 inch apart. You should have 20 cookies per baking sheet.
- Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until the tops of the cookies spring back when lightly touched, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely, about 30 minutes. Using a small fine-mesh sieve, dust the tops of the cookies with confectioners' sugar.
- For the filling: While the cookies cool, whisk the cream cheese and marshmallow creme together in a medium bowl with a handheld mixer until smooth and well combined. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a medium round tip.
- Gently fold the strawberries and jam together with a rubber spatula in a medium bowl until combined; set aside.
- Flip half of the cookies so they are flat-side up; pipe a ring of cream cheese filling around the edge of the cookies to create a "dam," then spoon about 1 teaspoon of the strawberry filling in the center. Sandwich them with the remaining cookies flat-side down. Using a small fine-mesh sieve, dust the tops of the cookies with confectioners' sugar.
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
I like to serve this shortcake on Valentine's Day. It's really good and looks nice on the table. I have had this recipe for over 40 years.
Provided by Login
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease two 9 inch layer pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, 1/3 cup sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Cut in butter or margarine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk, mixing until just moistened. Spread batter evenly into two prepared layer pans.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar. Let the mixture stand 10 minutes.
- Cover the bottom shortcake layer with half of strawberry mixture and half of the whipped topping. Top with second shortcake layer, remaining strawberry mixture and whipped topping. Drizzle with chocolate topping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375.4 calories, Carbohydrate 49.1 g, Cholesterol 26.4 mg, Fat 19 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 4.9 g, SaturatedFat 13.7 g, Sodium 476.5 mg, Sugar 26 g
CHOCOLATE WHOOPIE PIES
Looking for sandwich cookies? Then check out these classic chocolate whoopie pies that are made using Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ cake mix and frosting - a wonderful dessert treat.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- In large bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add cake mix, pudding mix, milk and eggs; beat on high speed until blended. Using 1 1/2-inch scoop, drop 24 slightly mounded scoops of dough about 1 inch apart onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set (do not overbake). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- For each whoopie pie, spread about 1 tablespoon frosting on bottom of 1 cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; gently press together. Roll edges of whoopie pies in sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 164, Carbohydrate 14 g, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 158 mg
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKES
Shortcake is one of the greatest desserts, especially when using fresh strawberries. These chocolate strawberry shortcakes are a great treat to serve to guests. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Combine strawberries and 1/3 cup sugar; refrigerate if desired. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt and remaining sugar. Cut in butter and 2/3 cup chips until crumbly. Add half-and-half and stir until just moistened. , Divide dough into 8 patties, about 3/4-in. thick. Place on parchment-lined baking sheets. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with coarse sugar and remaining chips. , Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat whipping cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate., To assemble, split shortcakes in half. Place cake bottoms on dessert plates. Top with about two-thirds of the strawberries, whipped cream and fudge topping. Replace shortcake tops; top with remaining berries, cream and topping. Garnish with chocolate if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: brown sugar, sugar, mango jello mix, unsalted butter, egg, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, vegetable oil, water, orange food coloring, white chocolate chip, cream cheese, unsalted butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, marshmallow fluff, strawberry
Provided by Stella Wolfe
Yield 30 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and cover a pan in parchment paper.
- Beat brown sugar, white sugar, mango jello mix, and 3 tbsp softened butter together in a mixing bowl. Then, beat the egg into the mix.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate large bowl.In a smaller bowl, combine vegetable oil and water.
- Alternate between adding the dry mix and the vegetable oil and water mix to the sugar and butter. Then, once all mixed together, add a few drops of orange food dye to the batter.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough onto the prepared baking sheets and bake for 8-10 mins.
- Once done, let cookies cook for 2 minutes, then place on a wire rack to cool.
- Make the filling: Beat cream cheese, ¾ cup softened butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and marshmallow fluff in a medium sized bowl. Stir in chopped strawberries.
- After the pies have cooled completely, spread the filling on one cookie and sandwich it with another. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240 calories, Carbohydrate 31 grams, Fat 12 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 14 grams
More about "chocolate strawberry shortcake whoopie pies recipes"
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES - COOKIES AND CUPS
Reviews 43Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Turn mixer to low and add in baking powder, salt and eggs. Turn mixer back up to medium and mix until smooth.
WHITE CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES - A FEW SHORTCUTS
CLASSIC CHOCOLATE WHOOPIE PIES - KING ARTHUR BAKING
THE BEST CHOCOLATE WHOOPIE PIES - BOSTON GIRL BAKES
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES - HANIELA'S | RECIPES, COOKIE
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY CREAM WHOOPIE PIES - SOULFULLY MADE
BEST CHOCOLATE WHOOPIE PIES RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
CHOCOLATE-STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES – CAROLYN'S FARM KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE-STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES - LUNCH RECIPES
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES - LANE & GREY FARE
CHOCOLATE AND STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES | HY-VEE
EASY CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES - ORIGINAL OR …
STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES RECIPE - CAKE LOVERS
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES - GATHER FOR BREAD
CHOCOLATE WHOOPIE PIE RECIPE (+VIDEO!) - LITTLE SWEET BAKER
CHOCOLATE-STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES
PLANT-BASED CHOCOLATE-STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES - PLANTS-RULE
CHOCOLATE-STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES - PLAIN.RECIPES
CHOCOLATE WHOOPIE PIES - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - CAKE & CUPCAKES
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES – POET IN THE PANTRY
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES | RECIPES | SWERVE
STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES RECIPE - CHICKABUG
HOT CHOCOLATE WHOOPIE PIES - STRAWBERRY BLONDIE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE-STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES | RECIPE | DESSERTS ...
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES | BLOG | SWERVE
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES ⋆ BISCUITS TO BROWNIES
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIE RECIPE - HUDSONVILLE ICE CREAM
THE BEST WHOOPIE PIES (WITH 3 OPTIONAL FILLINGS) - PRETTY. SIMPLE.
STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
CHOCOLATE WHOOPIE PIES WITH STRAWBERRY FILLING | ROSETTA BAKES!
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE WHOOPIE PIES FROM SCRATCH - TASTE OF HOME
STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES | GREENS & CHOCOLATE
STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES - HEART'S CONTENT FARMHOUSE
CHOCOLATE-STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES - MASTERCOOK
STRAWBERRY WHOOPIE PIES RECIPE - DELISH
THE BEST EASY CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE - THE FRESH COOKY
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love