CHOCOLATE FROSTED TOFFEE BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Spread coconut flakes onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake coconut in the preheated oven, stirring every 3 to 5 minutes, until toasted, about 10 minutes.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, flour, corn syrup, brown sugar, 1/4 cup butter, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; fold in toasted coconut. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and slightly browned, 25 to 35 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- Heat chocolate chips and milk in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Stir in confectioners' sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until frosting is smooth, 2 to 4 minutes. Spread frosting over bars. Refrigerate 30 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366.9 calories, Carbohydrate 53.5 g, Cholesterol 25.1 mg, Fat 16.3 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 189.2 mg, Sugar 39.5 g
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE BARS
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, mix crust ingredients until well blended. Press in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 375°F.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix 1 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, the baking powder and eggs until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Pour topping evenly over crust, spreading slightly if necessary.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until deep golden brown and center is set. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 45 mg, Sugar 12 g
FUDGY CHOCOLATE CHIP-TOFFEE BARS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 32 bars
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In medium bowl, stir 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 1/2 cups of the cracker crumbs and 3/4 cup of the toffee bits. Press mixture evenly in bottom of pan. Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. In 2-quart saucepan, heat chocolate chips, milk and 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat, stirring frequently, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Spread mixture over cracker crust.
- In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Mix in remaining 1/2 cup cracker crumbs with wooden spoon until well blended. Crumble mixture evenly over chocolate layer. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup toffee bits.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For a firmer bar, refrigerate 30 minutes longer. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
COFFEE TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS
These homemade candy bars are reminiscent of your favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream - chocolate feuilletine crust and a coffee mousse are layered together for contrasting flavor and crunch. Once the bars have set, cut them into rectangles and top each with a white chocolate cremeux for a decadent, sweet treat.
Provided by Jet Tila
Yield About 24 bars
Number Of Ingredients 16
- For the base: Line a baking sheet with parchment and put a 15-by-11-inch ring mold on top. Spray the parchment and ring mold with cooking spray.
- Melt the praline paste and white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over (but not touching) a saucepan of simmering water, stirring to combine. Fold in the feuilletine. Spread evenly on the bottom of the prepared ring mold. Sprinkle the crushed toffee pieces over the crust. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- For the mousse: Put the milk chocolate in a large bowl. Bloom the gelatin sheets in a bowl of ice water until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Bring the milk, coffee extract, salt and bloomed gelatin to a boil in a medium saucepan. Puree with an immersion blender until smooth, then strain through a fine mesh sieve over the milk chocolate. Let sit for 5 minutes, then stir with a rubber spatula to combine. Allow to cool to 90 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream by hand or with an electric mixer on medium speed until it holds a ribbon on the surface when the whisk is lifted.
- Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture in 3 additions. Pour over the feuilletine base and smooth evenly with an offset spatula. Allow to set, about 45 minutes, then wrap with plastic wrap and freeze the layered base overnight.
- For the cremeaux: Put the white chocolate and glucose syrup in a large bowl. Bloom the gelatin sheets in a bowl of ice water until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Bring the cream, milk and bloomed gelatin to a boil in a large saucepan. Strain through a fine mesh sieve over the white chocolate and glucose. Let sit for 2 minutes, then stir with a rubber spatula to combine. Press plastic wrap directly on the surface so it doesn't form a skin and cover the bowl with another piece of plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Flip the frozen layered base over (still in the ring mold), peel off the parchment and place on another parchment-lined baking sheet. Run a hot knife around the edges of the layered base and lift the ring mold to remove. Let sit at room temperature until it can be cut, 15 to 20 minutes and no more than 30 minutes. Test by touching the center with your fingertip. If it leaves a fingerprint, it's ready to cut.
- Cut into 1-by-4-inch inch bars (or whatever size you want). Whip the cremeux to stiff peaks with an electric mixer on medium-high speed and place in a piping bag with a small plain round or star pastry tip. Pipe the cremeux in small dollops or rosettes on top of each bar.
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 1/3 cup melted butter. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. In a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; boil for 1 minute. Pour immediately over baked cookie base.
- Bake for 10 more minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes, until chips are shiny and soft. Spread the softened chocolate evenly over the top. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Cool before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161.7 calories, Carbohydrate 16.9 g, Cholesterol 16.9 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 1.2 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 90.5 mg, Sugar 12.7 g
CRISP TOFFEE CHOCOLATE BARS
This salty-sweet version of a shortbread cookie, packed with chocolate chips and brown sugar, is best when served warm.From the book "Mad Hungry," by Lucinda Scala Quinn (Artisan Books).
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 16 bars
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Add the flour and mix well to combine. Stir in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan. Bake until golden and set, about 20 minutes. Cut into even squares while still warm.
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE BAR DESSERT
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Mix flour, 1/2 cup toffee bits, pecans, butter and sugar in a large bowl until well mixed. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9 inch pan. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Pour milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute or until well blended. Spread 1 1/2 cups pudding into bottom of crust.
- Gently stir half of the cool whip topping into remaining pudding. Spread over pudding in pan. Top with remaining cool whip. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking parchment paper. Evenly pour cereal in an even layer in pan, clustering cereal tightly. Set aside.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar, stirring until well blended. Heat to boiling; cook about 5 minutes or until dark golden brown. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Drizzle over cereal; using spatula, spread evenly over cereal.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir melted chocolate and peanut butter until well blended. Drizzle over cereal; spread in an even layer. Sprinkle with pretzels and peanuts. Press into chocolate mixure.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Remove from pan; cut into 5 rows by 4 rows. Cut each square diagonally into 2 triangles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Piece, Sodium 130 mg, Sugar 12 g, TransFat 0 g
FAST AND EASY TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS
This recipe is so simple I cannot believe it! Great for Christmas gifts or any occasion! Great rainy day activity too! Try peppermint extract and chips for Christmas! Top with candy corn for Halloween! Top with anything you like and vary it to whatever holiday is near! Great use for those sprinkles I always seem to have a ton of after a holiday! Enjoy
Provided by Mamas Kitchen Hope
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover cookie sheet with a single layer of aluminum foil. Cover foil with some cooking spray. Add saltines in one even layer.
- Bring real butter, brown sugar, and extract to a boil and cook until sugar is melted and mixture thickens and starts to look like caramel. Pour evenly over saltines and spread to cover every cracker. Place in middle of preheated oven.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until toffee becomes bubbly all over even in the center of the pan. Remove from oven. Immediately pour chocolate chips evenly on top of candy and let melt. After about 3 minutes the chocolate should be melted enough to spread gently over the entire toffee surface. Now add any topping you wish! I like to gently press them into chocolate so they do not fall off when eating them! Usually just take another piece of sprayed foil and cover entire surface then gently pat it all down and remove foil. Do not push too hard or foil will stick.
- Let cool for a few minutes then place in fridge or freezer until hard. Break into pieces and and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186.7, Fat 12, SaturatedFat 7.3, Cholesterol 20.3, Sodium 60.9, Carbohydrate 21.1, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 16.1, Protein 1.1
More about "chocolate toffee crunch bars recipes"
ROBINHOOD | TOFFEE CHOCOLATE BARS
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS
CHOCOLATE-TOFFEE-PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH BARS RECIPE
FUDGY CHOCOLATE CHIP-TOFFEE BARS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE BARS - BAKE OR BREAK
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE COOKIE CRUNCH BARS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE-TOFFEE-PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH BARS RECIPE
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE BARS - I AM BAKER
CHOCOLATE SALTED TOFFEE CRUNCH - THE UNSKILLED CAVEWOMAN
CHOCOLATE-TOFFEE BARS RECIPE
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH SQUARES | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE BARS RECIPE - AVERIE COOKS
SHAPE UP! CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH BAR RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY TOFFEE BARS RECIPE - DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS - CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPES
TOFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS RECIPE
RICH CHOCOLATE CHIP TOFFEE BARS | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
FUDGY CHOCOLATE CHIP-TOFFEE BARS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
HEATH TOFFEE BITS RECIPES BARS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
THIS MONTH'S RECIPES | ANNA OLSON
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS - PLAIN.RECIPES
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH - THE KELLIE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS - YUM TASTE
CHOCOLATE CRUNCH CANDY AKA SALTINE CRACKER TOFFEE - AN ALLI EVENT
CHOCOLATE CRUNCH BARS - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH BAR - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CRUNCH BARS - NONONSENSE.RECIPES
You'll also love