- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pulse ground chocolate wafers, butter, sugar, and a pinch of salt in a food processor until well combined.
- Pat mixture into a 9-inch pie dish, pressing firmly into bottom and up sides. Bake until crust is fragrant and darkens slightly, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
CHOCOLATE WAFER CRUST
- Mix crumbs and melted butter or margarine until well blended. Press into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate. Chill until firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167.3 calories, Carbohydrate 15.2 g, Cholesterol 23.3 mg, Fat 11.6 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.4 g, Sodium 183.1 mg, Sugar 6.2 g
VANILLA CREAM AND CHOCOLATE WAFER PIE
Made with instant vanilla pudding in a chocolate crust with crushed chocolate wafer cookies. For a special treat, drizzle the pie with chocolate syrup before serving.
Provided by Brandon Shibley
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whip cream and vanilla together until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into vanilla pudding mixture.
- Mix in crushed chocolate wafers. Pour mixture into prepared pie shell. Chill for 1 hour. Just before serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 474.8 calories, Carbohydrate 65 g, Cholesterol 22.3 mg, Fat 22 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 5.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 501.7 mg, Sugar 37.4 g
CHOCOLATE WAFER CRUMB CRUST
This makes the most wicked chocolate crumb pie crust! If you prefer a sweet crust then add in 1/4 cup sugar into the processor along with the other ingredients
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 1 (9-inch) crust
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan stir together butter and 1 ounce chocolate until melted and combined.
- Finely grind the chocolate wafer crumbs in a processor.
- Add in the chocolate/butter mixture to the processor and mix until the crumbs are moistened.
- Press into the prepared pie plate.
- Freeze until firm (about 30 minutes).
CHOCOLATE WAFER CRUST
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor, pulse wafers until finely ground. Add butter, sugar, and salt, and process until well combined. Press mixture firmly into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake until crust is firm, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
CHOCOLATE WAFER PIE
This pie is very easy to make. There is no pie crust to make. This pie can be made ahead and frozen without the whipped topping and chocolate shavings. Recipe is from Paula Deen magazine and was submitted by one of her readers.
Provided by CookingONTheSide
Yield 1 pie, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 9-inch pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites and salt at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in chocolate wafer crumbs, pecans and vanilla.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pie dish, and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the center of pie is firm.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread whipped topping over pie before serving.
- Garnish with grated chocolate, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.4, Fat 13.6, SaturatedFat 7, Cholesterol 0.2, Sodium 124.9, Carbohydrate 34, Fiber 1, Sugar 28.8, Protein 3
More about "chocolate wafer crust recipes"
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CRUMB PIE CRUST FILLING RECIPES
CHOCOLATE WAFER COOKIES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST CHOCOLATE WAFER DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE CREAM PIE WITH CHOCOLATE WAFER CRUST
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE WAFER PIE CRUST - FIFTEEN SPATULAS
CHOCOLATE WAFER CRUST | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsServings 1
58 BEST NABISCO CHOCOLATE WAFER RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022 - PINTEREST
FAMOUS WAFER CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
CHOCOLATE WAFER CRUST | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE WAFERS, CRUST, CHOCOLATE
20 BEST NILLA WAFER RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
CHOCOLATE WAFER CRUST - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHOCOLATE WAFER PIE CRUST RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHOCOLATE WAFER PIE CRUST RECIPE - BAKER RECIPES®
CHOCOLATE WAFER COOKIES RECIPE - SMELLS LIKE HOME
CHOCOLATE WAFER CRUST RECIPE | RECIPELAND
CHOCOLATE WAFERS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
THE PERFECT GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
CHOCOLATE OREO COOKIE CRUST RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - NOW....YOU'RE COOKING! RECIPES
RECIPES > CHOCOLATE > HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE WAFER MIX PIE CRUST
CHOCOLATE CRUST CHEESE CAKE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE NILLA WAFER COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
NABISCO CHOCOLATE WAFER CRUST RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
APPETIZERS - SNACKWORKS.COM
CHOCOLATE WAFER COOKIE CRUST RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE WITH CHOCOLATE WAFER CRUST RECIPE
GRAHAM CRACKER AND APPLE RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHOCOLATE WAFER MIX PIE CRUST RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a chocolate pie crust with crushed wafers?In a mixing bowl combine crushed wafers and the melted butter or margarine. Turn the chocolate crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Spread the crumb mixture evenly in the pie plate. Press onto bottom and sides to form a firm, even crust.
What is the best way to bake chocolate wafer cookies?Chocolate wafer cookies are crushed into crumbs, combined with sugar and butter, pressed into a pie plate and baked into a delicious crust. Makes 1 (9-inch) crust or 8 servings. Preheat oven to 375°F.
How long to bake chocolate wafer crust?Place the chocolate wafer crust in the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can bake it for 8-10 minutes at 325ºF. If you bake it, you will need to let it cool before adding the pie filling.
Can you freeze chocolate wafer crust?You can use your clean, washed hands to press the chocolate wafer crust into the pie plate or you can use a spatula or the bottom of a measuring cup. I prefer to use the measuring cup because it smooths and level the pie crust out nicely. Place the chocolate wafer crust in the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes.