CINNAMON SPICED COFFEE & CITRUS CLOVE SPICED COFFEE
2 variations on spiced coffee: one flavored with cinnamon, cloves, and allspice and the other with orange, lemon, and cloves. You may also want to experiment with your own amounts and combination of spices.
Provided by littleturtle
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- For Cinnamon Spiced Coffee: In a saucepan, over low heat, simmer cinnamon, allspice, and 2 cloves in coffee for 5-7 minutes.
- Or for Citrus Clove Spiced Coffee: In a saucepan, over low heat, simmer orange peel, lemon peel, and 10 cloves in coffee for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain into cups and sweeten each to taste.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207.1, Fat 22.1, SaturatedFat 13.7, Cholesterol 81.5, Sodium 26.2, Carbohydrate 1.7, Sugar 0.1, Protein 1.4
CINNAMON SPICED COFFEE CAKE
Paired with a hot cup of java, this cute coffee cake, courtesy of Alice Wrisley of Mohawk, New York, will shine as bright as the sunrise.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine baking mix and sugar. In another bowl, whisk egg and milk; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Spread into an 8x4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter., Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts :
CINNAMON SPICED COFFEE
This is a delicious cinnamon spiced coffee. Other ingredients added are... dark brown sugar and vanilla extract. Optional garnishings are...Cool Whip and ground cinnamon. Cooking time in making this coffee may vary. It all depends upon one's coffee maker. Mine is an older model, so it takes 15 minutes for me to brew this coffee.
Provided by Cindi M Bauer
Yield 6-7 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place coffee and cinnamon in filter in brewing basket.
- Carefully stir the coffee grounds and cinnamon.
- Insert brewing basket to coffee maker.
- To the coffee pot, add the brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- To the coffee maker, add the cold water, then place in coffee maker.
- Turn on your coffee maker.
- When coffee is done brewing, stir coffee in coffee pot; to dissolve the brown sugar.
- Serve coffee in cup or mug with a dollop of Cool Whip, and a sprinkle of cinnamon (if desired).
- This makes: 6 and 3/4 cups of coffee.
- Note: The first few times I made this coffee, I used Gevalia Hazelnut, and the second time I used Folgers French Vanilla (for variety). I did make this in an 8 cup coffee maker, which does end up making 9-(3/4 cups of coffee each).
- Also, the first time I made this coffee, I only used 1/4 cup of the ground coffee, as I didn't want very strong coffee, and this still tasted great. I also only added 2 teaspoons of the vanilla extract. I found adding the extract helps to make this coffee taste a bit smoother, and even better.
- By the way, some people may think the teaspoon of the cinnamon is a bit much, but not if you add milk to your coffee. I did make this once only adding 3/4 tsp of the cinnamon, but I've found I much prefer this recipe using one measuring teaspoonful.
More about "cinnamon spiced coffee recipes"
HOMEMADE CINNAMON COFFEE RECIPE - VINTAGE KITTY
5/5 (9)Total Time 15 minsCategory BeverageCalories 1 per serving
- Place a paper filter in your drip coffee maker then add coffee grounds and cinnamon, mixing them together.
SPICED COFFEE RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE MOROCCAN SPICED COFFEE
Servings 4Calories 9 per serving
- Place the coffee beans and spices in a burr grinder and grind on the coarsest setting until you reach a rough texture similar to breadcrumbs. Pour the spiced grounds into the bottom of a French press.
- In a small bowl, stir together the spices and the coffee grounds. Pour the spiced grounds into the bottom of a French press.
CINNAMON SPICED BLACK COFFEE - TREATS WITH A TWIST
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CINNAMON SPICED COFFEE - MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory BeveragesServings 6
MOROCCAN SPICED COFFEE OR ESPRESSO RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Calories 67Total Fat 1g 1%Saturated Fat 0g 1%Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
HOW TO MAKE SPICED COFFEE - TASTE OF HOME
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
SPICED COFFEE WITH CINNAMON WHIPPED CREAM RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 8Calories 138 per serving
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add sugar and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; add allspice, cinnamon, and ginger. Simmer until sugar is dissolved (about 5 minutes); remove pan from heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons spiced syrup to each of 8 cups of coffee; stir to combine. Add 1 tablespoon amaretto to each cup; top with a dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon; serve.
CINNAMON COFFEE CREAMER RECIPE (A ... - COFFEE AFFECTION
5/5 (2)Total Time 8 minsCategory DrinksCalories 70 per serving
- In a large bowl or blender, combine the sweetened condensed milk and the milk or cream. Whisk or blend for a minute to combine the two kinds of milk.
- Add the cinnamon and vanilla and whisk or blend again. You want the cinnamon to be evenly distributed throughout your creamer.
- Your cinnamon coffee creamer is ready to drink! Store the remainder in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It should keep for up to 2 weeks.
CINNAMON SPICE UPSIDE DOWN APPLE CAKE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
5/5 (10)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 302 per serving
- Cream your butter and sugars together, then beat in the eggs, one at a time, until thoroughly incorporated and the mixture is light and fluffy. Mix in the vanilla.
SPICED ICED COFFEE - THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
5/5 (3)Total Time 10 minsCategory DrinksCalories 14 per serving
- Line pitcher with coffee filter and add 8 tablespoons of coffee grounds. Add the spices and gently stir. Add the remaining 8 tablespoons of coffee grounds.
- Once all of the boiling water has been poured through the coffee grounds, remove filter and add another 24 ounces of cold water to the pitcher.
- In the bottom of a glass, add 1-2 tablespoons of raw sugar. Fill with ice and then pour coffee over the top of the ice. Add desired amount of half and half. Stir to dissolve sugar.
CINNAMON SPICE COFFEE CAKE - AN AFFAIR FROM THE HEART
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory CakeCalories 524 per serving
- In a bowl, stir together cake mix and instant pudding. Add in eggs, oil, and water and mix until combined.
- Add half of the batter to the prepared bundt pan, top with spiced nut mixture, cover with remaining batter.
SPICED COFFEE RECIPE - THE HONOUR SYSTEM
5/5 (9)Total Time 15 minsCategory DrinksCalories 2 per serving
CINNAMON-SPICED NECTARINE MUFFINS - THE SPRUCE EATS
3.5/5 (6)Total Time 40 minsCategory Breakfast, Brunch, SnackCalories 247 per serving
CINNAMON SPICED APPLE FRITTERS WITH ... - HALF BAKED HARVEST
4.2/5 (276)Total Time 25 minsServings 20Calories 98 per serving
CINNAMON-SPICED COFFEE COOKIES - AMY'S HEALTHY BAKING
SPICED COFFEE RECIPE | SELF
Servings 7Calories 44 per serving
CINNAMON SPICED ICED COFFEE - EAGLE BRAND
1/5 Total Time 5 minsServings 6
THE BEST CINNAMON RECIPES TO SPICE UP YOUR HOLIDAYS ...
CINNAMON SPICED COFFEE MOUSSE RECIPE BY SUKANYA GHOSH AT ...
ADDING SPICES TO COFFEE RECIPES
10 BEST CINNAMON COFFEE DRINK RECIPES - YUMMLY
CINNAMON SPICED COFFEE | RECIPE | COFFEE RECIPES, CINNAMON ...
AN AMAZING RECIPE FOR CINNAMON SPICED COFFEE FOR LONG ...
CINNAMON SPICED COFFEE RECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #beverages #american #easy #beginner-cook #dinner-party #midwestern #inexpensive #brunch #taste-mood
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you add cinnamon to coffee?Ground cinnamon adds a new dimension to the flavor and you can cap it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. 1 Place coffee, sugar and cinnamon in filter in brew basket of coffee maker. Place vanilla in empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew as directed.
How to make spiced coffee at home?For Cinnamon Spiced Coffee: In a saucepan, over low heat, simmer cinnamon, allspice, and 2 cloves in coffee for 5-7 minutes. Or for Citrus Clove Spiced Coffee: In a saucepan, over low heat, simmer orange peel, lemon peel, and 10 cloves in coffee for 5-7 minutes. Strain into cups and sweeten each to taste.
How do you make the perfect cup of coffee?1 Place coffee, sugar and cinnamon in filter in brew basket of coffee maker. Place vanilla in empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew as directed. 2 Pour into serving cups. Garnish with whipped cream and additional cinnamon, if desired.
What can I add to coffee to make it taste better?Ground cinnamon adds a new dimension to the flavor and you can cap it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. 1 Place coffee, sugar and cinnamon in filter in brew basket of coffee maker. Place vanilla in empty pot of coffee maker.