GARLIC PARMESAN-STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: mushrooms, canola oil, garlic, kosher salt, black pepper, cream cheese, italian breadcrumbs, shredded parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, kosher salt, black pepper, fresh parsley
Provided by Tasty
Yield 15 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180°C).
- Cut the stems off of each of the mushrooms and finely chop them, setting the mushroom caps aside for later.
- Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chopped stems with the garlic, salt, and pepper for about six to eight minutes, constantly stirring. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine cooked stems, cream cheese, breadcrumbs, half of the parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper, mixing until evenly combined. The mixture should be extremely thick.
- Space out the mushroom caps evenly on a baking sheet, upside down. Spoon a generous amount of the cream cheese mixture on top of each mushroom.
- Top each mushroom with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of parsley, then serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 91 calories, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 1 gram
DINAH'S STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Delicious mushroom caps filled with a clam stuffing! Very easy, and even better than the stuffed mushrooms from that famous Italian restaurant chain.... Garnish with lemon wedges when serving.
Provided by DEBNJAMES
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange mushroom caps hollow side up in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together minced clams, garlic, Parmesan cheese, onion, bread crumbs, green bell pepper, parsley, Italian-style seasoning and black pepper. Slowly stir in approximately 1/2 the butter, enough to make the mixture slightly moist.
- Generously fill the mushroom caps with the clam mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383.3 calories, Carbohydrate 11.2 g, Cholesterol 106 mg, Fat 31.3 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 15.5 g, SaturatedFat 19.1 g, Sodium 412 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
Seafood lovers will savor these yummy bites from field editor Maria Regakis of Somerville, Massachusetts. Maria stuffs mushroom caps with a pleasing combination of minced clams, cheese and seasonings.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Remove mushroom stems (discard or save for another use); set caps aside. In a large bowl, combine the clams, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, green pepper, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, parsley and pepper. Stir in 3/4 cup butter. Fill each mushroom cap with about 1 tablespoon clam mixture. , Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; drizzle with remaining butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140 calories, Fat 13g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 35mg cholesterol, Sodium 220mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
BOB'S STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with a sheet of aluminum foil, and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Clean the mushrooms carefully with a damp paper towel or a soft mushroom brush, and place into the prepared pan upside down.
- Place the clams, 1/2 cup of melted butter, onion, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Season with parsley, Italian seasoning, and pepper; mix well. Fill the mushroom caps with the clam mixture, and round over the tops. Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella cheese, and drizzle with the remaining 1 cup of butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the mushrooms are tender, and the mozzarella cheese has lightly browned, 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 191.3 calories, Carbohydrate 5.5 g, Cholesterol 53 mg, Fat 15.7 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 7.8 g, SaturatedFat 9.6 g, Sodium 205.9 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
From The Star of Texas Cookbook by the Junior League of Houston. Here for future use. Sounds like an easy appetizer.
Provided by Oolala
Yield 2 dozen mushroom caps, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove mushroom stems (and reserve), leaving caps intact and set aside.
- Chop stems and saute in butter for 10 minutes.
- Add clams, onions, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Stuff mushroom caps with mixture and place in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard; place a dollop on each mushroom.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
CLAM STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Remove stems from mushrooms and chop stems. Cook chopped stems and garlic in 1/4 cup butter over medium high heat til liquid evaporates. Drain clams, reserving 2 tbsp liquid. Add clams and reserved liquid to cooked stems. Add bread crumbs, and remaining ingredients and stir. Brush remaining butter on mushroom caps, place mushrooms stem side up on lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon stuffing into mushrooms. Broil mushrooms 5 inches from heat for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
CLAM STUFFED MUSHROOMS
These are a real hit at our family gatherings and we make them with clams rather than crab meat for those who are allergic to shellfish
Provided by Katrina Freed
Categories Other Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2. Clean mushrooms, remove stems and set aside. Set mushrooms on paper towels to drain
- 3. Chop stems and place in a mixing bowl
- 4. Add creamed cheese, garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, clams, bread crumbs, seasoning and half the parsley to stems and mix well.
- 5. Pour 4 tablespoons of water into a baking dish and place filled mushrooms in dish in a single layer
- 6. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and half the parsley. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the remainder of the parsley. Allow to cool before serving
More about "clam stuffed mushrooms recipes"
STUFFED MUSHROOMS WITH CLAMS APPETIZER RECIPE
4.4/5 (30)Total Time 40 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 45 per serving
GET THE SECRET OLIVE GARDEN CLAM STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE ...
5/5 (15)Total Time 45 minsServings 8Calories 166 per serving
STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (9)Calories 279 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove stems from all mushrooms; set aside 20 mushroom caps. Chop and combine mushroom stems and remaining whole mushrooms.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add chopped mushrooms, salt, pepper and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Place in a bowl; stir in 1/3 cup Parmesan, cream cheese, clams, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and 1 Tbsp. parsley.
- Fill mushroom caps with clam mixture. Pour 3 Tbsp. water into a baking dish and place mushrooms in a single layer; sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
CLAM STUFFED PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS - RANTS FROM MY CRAZY ...
Servings 3Total Time 1 hr 5 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 minsCalories 234 per serving
- Clean mushrooms well, removing steams and also removing gills, if desired. Removing the gills isn't necessary, but if you don't the butter sauce will turn brown. Gills can be removed with the tip of a spoon lightly scraped against the mushrooms. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl combine clams, onions, garlic, oregano, and cooled melted butter. Mix well. Add the breadcrumbs, egg, and clam juice, stir well. Stir in grated Parmesan and 2 tablespoons grated mozzarella.
- Fill the mushrooms with the stuffing. You should have enough to slightly mound the stuffing. Place the mushrooms in a square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Pour melted butter over the mushrooms. Cover (suggested) and bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle remaining mozzarella over the top of the mushroom, and bake for 5 more minutes, or until the cheese is just melted. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
CLAM-STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (2)Servings 20
- Remove stems from mushrooms, and chop stems. Cook chopped stems and garlic in 1/4 cup butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until all of the liquid evaporates.
- Drain clams, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. Add clams and reserved liquid to cooked mushroom stems. Add breadcrumbs and remaining ingredients; stir.
- Brush remaining butter on mushroom caps; place mushrooms, stemside up, on a lightly greased baking sheet or jellyroll pan. Spoon stuffing evenly into mushrooms.
ITALIAN CLAM STUFFED MUSHROOMS (NO CREAM CHEESE) - ALEKA'S ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 40 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 172 per serving
- Wash your mushrooms using a damp paper towel and then set them, cavity up, on a baking sheet. Remove the stems and chop them up finely. Set them aside.
- Melt 3 oz. unsalted butter, or olive oil, in a skillet over medium-low heat and add in ¼ yellow onion minced. Saute for about 10 minutes until they become translucent.
CLAMS CASINO STUFFED MUSHROOMS - THE SEMICONSERVATIVE ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory AppetizerServings 10Total Time 40 mins
FRESH CLAM STUFFED MUSHROOMS - HAPPY BELLY FOODIE
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Place the clams, with the 1/2 cup water in a microwave dish. Place in the microwave and cook on high until the clams open. Depending on their size, you may have to remove the smaller ones that open and continue cooking the bigger ones until they open.
- Heat a skillet to med/hi and cook the celery in the olive oil. Add the garlic and green onion and cook for one minute. Set aside to cool.
GARLIC PARMESAN CLAM STUFFED MUSHROOMS - KLEINWORTH & CO
Reviews 5Servings 12Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer
CLAM AND WALNUT STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE
Cuisine MidwesternCategory AppetizersServings 20Total Time 42 mins
BAKED CLAM-STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - MY EDIBLE FOOD
Reviews 1Calories 333 per servingCategory Appetizers
CASINO STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - CLASSIC-RECIPES
Servings 12Total Time 45 mins
CLAM-STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE | OLD FARMER'S ALMANAC
5/5 (2)Servings 24Cuisine Fish And SeafoodCategory Appetizers
CLAM STUFFED MUSHROOMS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CLAM STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPES
CLAM STUFFED PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS RECIPES
CLAM-STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE
NATIONAL RECIPES: STUFFED MUSHROOMS WITH CLAMS APPETIZER ...
MUSHROOM STUFFING RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CLAM STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #appetizers #side-dishes #seafood #vegetables #american #oven #refrigerator #dinner-party #holiday-event #stove-top #dietary #mushrooms #shellfish #clams #onions #to-go #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook fresh clams and mushrooms?DIRECTIONS Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a small baking dish. Gently wash and stem mushrooms; pat dry (Save stems for another recipe). Combine clams, onions, garlic salt, minced garlic, butter and oregano in a bowl and mix well. Add Italian bread crumbs, egg, clam juice, mixing well.
What is the best way to make clam chowder?In a medium bowl, mix together minced clams, garlic, Parmesan cheese, onion, bread crumbs, green bell pepper, parsley, Italian-style seasoning and black pepper. Slowly stir in approximately 1/2 the butter, enough to make the mixture slightly moist. Generously fill the mushroom caps with the clam mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
How long do you cook Stuffed mushrooms in the oven?Place the stuffed mushrooms in slightly oiled baking dish and pour 1/4 cup melted butter over the top of the mushrooms. Cover and place in oven for about 35- 40 minutes. Remove cover; sprinkle the 1/4 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese on top and pop back in oven just so the cheese melts slightly.
How to cook mushrooms in a crock pot?Chop stems and place in a mixing bowl. Add creamed cheese, garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, clams, bread crumbs, seasoning and half the parsley to stems and mix well. Pour 4 tablespoons of water into a baking dish and place filled mushrooms in dish in a single layer. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and half the parsley. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.