- Place the sliced mozzarella on a serving platter, sprinkle the slices with the olive oil and cracked pepper. Artfully arrange the salami, Peppadews, cucumber slices, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, olives and Bruschetta around the platter and decorate with stems of basil leaves.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Slice the baguette at an angle 1/2-inch-thick. Brush both sides of the bread with olive oil and sprinkle one side with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly toasted.
This is a layered antipasto, so you can cut it in square slices neatly and have all the ingredients. This is a beautiful dish that's always a hit! It will make the vegetarians jealous. Add the veggies to your liking. Serve with fresh Italian bread. Enjoy!
Provided by WMAURO
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Remove large outer leaves from the heads of lettuce. Arrange approximately 1/3 in a layer on a large serving platter. Sprinkle with 1/3 garlic powder, 1/3 crushed oregano and desired amount of Italian-style salad dressing. Layer with cooked ham and Provolone cheese.
- Layer Provolone cheese with another 1/3 of the lettuce leaves, 1/3 garlic powder, 1/3 crushed oregano, desired amount of Italian-style salad dressing, Genoa salami and Capacola sausage.
- Repeat layering with remaining lettuce, garlic powder, crushed oregano, Italian-style salad dressing, pepperoni sausage, prosciutto and roast beef.
- Layer with mushrooms, marinated artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, black olives, pepperoncini and pimento-stuffed green olives. Sprinkle with more Italian-style salad dressing, as desired.
- Top with Gorgonzola cheese, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 502.9 calories, Carbohydrate 7.4 g, Cholesterol 93.7 mg, Fat 39 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 31.3 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, Sodium 2208.7 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
CLASSIC ANTIPASTO PLATTER
Antipasto platters have a lively combination of flavors that tempt the taste buds. This is a real favorite on our buffet table. The large platter of meats, cheese, olives and vegetables disappears quickly. -Weda Mosellie, Phillipsburg, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- On a large serving platter, arrange the first nine ingredients; adding sliced meats if desired. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, cheese, oregano, salt and pepper; drizzle over antipasto.
Nutrition Facts :
An Italian favorite! A lively lemon-and-oil mixture lightly dresses an assortment of meats, olives and vegetables.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- On large platter, arrange all ingredients except oil, lemon juice, oregano and bread.
- In small bowl, mix oil, lemon juice and oregano. Drizzle over meats, cheese and vegetables.
- If using Italian bread, cut each slice in half. On large plate, arrange bread. Serve with meats, cheese and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 610 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
We entertain often, and antipasto is one of our favorite crowd-pleasers. Guests love having their choice of so many delicious nibbles, including pepperoni and cubes of provolone. -Teri Lindquist, Gurnee, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings (4 qt.).
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine pepperoncini, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, olives and pepperoni. Pour vinaigrette over mixture; toss to coat. , Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight. Arrange on a lettuce-lined platter. Serve with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 178 calories, Fat 13g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 852mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
- Arrange the meats, cheeses, and foccacia on a large platter. Arrange a platter of Pinzimonio. Place the Marinated Olives and Roasted Red Pepper Salad in small serving bowls. Serve, allowing guests to compose their own assortment of antipasti on their plate.;
- Assorted cut-up vegetables (such as carrots, celery, fennel bulb, radishes, red and orange bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes)
- Stir the oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl to blend. Arrange the vegetables on a platter. Serve the vegetables with the dip.
- Stir the oil, lemon zest, and red pepper flakes in a heavy small skillet over medium heat just until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Add the olives and toss to coat. Add the basil; toss to coat. Serve.
- Preheat the broiler. Cover a heavy baking sheet with foil. Arrange the bell peppers on the baking sheet. Broil until the skins brown and blister, turning the peppers over occasionally, about 15 minutes. Enclose the peppers in a resealable plastic bag. Set aside until cooled to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Peel, seed, and cut the peppers into 1/2-inch thick strips. Toss the pepper strips, olives, oil, capers, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl to combine. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- In a medium bowl, combine bocconcini, olive oil, parsley, and red-pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper; stir to combine. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine roasted red peppers and garlic; set aside.
- Line a large platter with radicchio leaves. Arrange ingredients, with the exception of the breadsticks, on a platter in a decorative pattern. Serve with breadsticks.
More about "classic antipasto platter recipes"
TRADITIONAL ITALIAN ANTIPASTI - GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
ANTIPASTO PLATTER (WITH IDEAS FOR WHAT TO INCLUDE) - FIFTEEN …
AN ITALIAN GUIDE FOR HOW TO MAKE AN ANTIPASTO PLATTER
ITALIAN 101: TRADITIONAL ANTIPASTO RECIPE - FOOD REPUBLIC
10 BEST ITALIAN ANTIPASTO PLATTER RECIPES | YUMMLY
ANTIPASTO PLATTER TIPS – 14 IDEAS FOR THE PERFECT ANTIPASTI …
HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE ANTIPASTO BOARD | COMPASS
ANTIPASTO PLATTER RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
HOW TO MAKE AN ITALIAN ANTIPASTO PLATTER YOUR GUESTS …
CLASSIC ANTIPASTO | METRO
CLASSIC ANTIPASTO PLATTER | RECIPE | ANTIPASTO RECIPES ... - PINTEREST
ITALIAN ANTIPASTO PLATTER WITH ANCHOVY VINAIGRETTE
RUSTIC ANTIPASTO PLATTER | CANADIAN LIVING
ITALIAN ANTIPASTO PLATTER - CAROLYN'S COOKING
CLASSIC ANTIPASTO PLATTER RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT ITALIAN ANTIPASTO PLATTER
CLASSIC ANTIPASTO PLATTER | RECIPE | ANTIPASTO RECIPES, ANTIPASTO ...
CLASSIC ANTIPASTO PLATTER | ANTIPASTO PLATTER, FOOD NETWORK RECIPES ...
RECIPES FOR ANTIPASTO PLATTER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
ANTIPASTO PLATTER FROM MARGHERITA(R) MEATS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ANTIPASTI PLATTER RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
CLASSIC ANTIPASTO PLATTER | RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
ANTIPASTO PLATTER RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
HOW TO MAKE AN ANTIPASTO PLATTER: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE | OHZA
WHAT CURED MEAT FOR A CLASSIC ANTIPASTO PLATTER?
ANTIPASTO SALAD - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
CLASSIC ANTIPASTO PLATTER | RECIPE - PINTEREST
ITALIAN ANTIPASTO PLATTER - CIAOFLORENTINA
ANTIPASTO PLATTER - CULINARY HILL
ANTIPASTO PLATTER - ANTIPASTO RECIPES
SOUTHERN ITALIAN ANTIPASTO PLATTER RECIPE - ROSEMARY & MAPLE
ANTIPASTO PLATTER (FRESH & FLAVORFUL) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CLASSIC ANTIPASTO PLATTER - ALWAYS FRESH
ANTIPASTO PLATTER RECIPE - PLATTER TALK
ANTIPASTO PLATTER (MEAT) - JAMIE GELLER
ANTIPASTO PLATTER - MAMA LOVES FOOD
ANTIPASTO PLATTER PICTURES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CLASSIC ANTIPASTO PLATTER RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
ANTIPASTO SALAD PLATTER - FAN FAVORITE RECIPE - KRAZY KITCHEN MOM
HOW TO MAKE AN ANTIPASTO PLATTER | LIFE MADE SIMPLE
You'll also love