BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.9 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 165.8 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
BISQUICK® CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Hungry for chocolate chip cookies, but tight on time? Try this kid-friendly shortcut, made with Bisquick Heart Smart mix. They're ready to eat in just 35 minutes.
Provided by By Deborah Harroun
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg. Add Bisquick mix; beat on low speed until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set on edges and golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 120 mg, Sugar 14 g, TransFat 0 g
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and the 1/2 cup sugar in medium bowl until well blended Cut in butter or margarine and shortening with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Toss in currants.
- Beat egg and milk with a fork in a 1-cup measure; add to flour mixture; mix gently with fork, just until blended. Dough should be consistency of pastry dough.
- Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness with floured rolling pin on lightly floured pastry cloth or board. Cut with 3 inch floured cookie cutter
- Heat greased griddle or large heavy skillet over moderate heat until few drops of water jump when dropped on surface. Cook cakes, a few at a time, 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn with pancake turner and cook another 3 minutes, or until golden brown on second side. Remove to wire rack. Sprinkle with sugar. Let cool completely, then wrap in plastic bags to store. Can also be frozen.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340.7 calories, Carbohydrate 52.1 g, Cholesterol 39.1 mg, Fat 13.3 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 4.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 195.4 mg, Sugar 27.4 g
BISCOCHITOS TRADITIONAL COOKIES
This is New Mexico's traditional cookie. A great thick sugar cookie that is dusted with cinnamon-sugar. The traditional shape is fleur-de-lis, but use your favorite cookie cutters if you like.
Provided by Anonymous
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the lard and 1 1/2 cups sugar until smooth. Mix in the anise seed, and beat until fluffy. Stir in the eggs one at a time. Add the sifted ingredients and brandy, and stir until well blended.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/2 or 1/4 inch thickness, and cut into desired shapes using cookie cutters. The traditional is fleur-de-lis. Place cookies onto baking sheets. Mix together the 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the tops of the cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the bottoms are lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 113 calories, Carbohydrate 13 g, Cholesterol 10.6 mg, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 24.2 mg, Sugar 4.9 g
COCKLE BISCUITS (COOKIES)
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add vanilla to taste. Beat in the eggs, then fold in the sifted flours alternately with the milk.
- Place small teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto buttered trays.
- Bake at 180C for 6-10 minutes.
- When cold, join cockles together in pairs with raspberry jam and dust with icing sugar.
- NB Yield is an estimate not an approximate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146.4, Fat 7.8, SaturatedFat 4.6, Cholesterol 43, Sodium 149.9, Carbohydrate 17.7, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 8.4, Protein 2
COOKIE CUTTER BISCUITS
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl. Add milk and butter and work it in with your fingers until a dough forms.
- Roll dough on a floured surface to a thickness of 1/2 inch. Use cookie cutters to shape biscuits. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.4 calories, Carbohydrate 21.4 g, Cholesterol 16.6 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 265 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
These soft, slightly sweet sugar cookies have the flake and softness of a scone or a biscuit. They're just the right level of sweetness without being overkill. According to Alzina Toups, a chef who specializes in Cajun cuisine, before heading back to the oyster reef during the long cold winters, oystermen from Lafourche Parish would take pillowcases full of these sweet cookies to remind them of home. They were meant to survive the cold and the moisture on the reefs so the texture is a cross between a sugar cookie and hard tack. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
Provided by thymeforpineapple
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl until combined. Grate in cold butter; stir mixture together until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in beaten egg and yolk, milk, and vanilla until mixture begins to come together.
- Transfer to a lightly floured work surface and knead until dough comes together, 3 to 5 kneads. Shape into a disk, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C); position an oven rack in the middle of the oven. Line 2 large, rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough on a heavily floured surface to a thickness of 3/8 inch. Cut cookies with a 2 1/2-inch circle cutter, rerolling scraps as needed.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheets, 1 inch apart. Freeze, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Bake one tray at a time in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on the pan, for 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely, about 15 minutes. Repeat with remaining tray.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 119.6 calories, Carbohydrate 18.6 g, Cholesterol 18.3 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 96 mg, Sugar 8.6 g
SCROGGINS BISCUITS (COOKIES)
- Heat oven to 350F (180C), with oven rack just below the middle. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Beat the softened butter and the next five ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Sift in the flour and the baking soda, stirring with wooden spoon.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients, using a wooden spoon or your hands.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough and slightly flatten with hands for each cookie. Place onto prepared baking sheet, leaving some space for spreading, baking one sheet while you shape more cookies.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. While cookies are warm, use a spatula to place them onto a cooling rack.
- When cool, store in an airtight container.
WW VANILLA BISCUITS (COOKIES)
A good basic biscuit to go with a cup of tea. I love the texture the custard powder gives them. At only 1.5 points each they are a great treat. Australian measurements used.
Provided by auntchelle
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C (356 deg F). Line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Into a medium bowl sift together the SR flour and custard powder. Stir in the sugar.
- Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture looks like soft breadcrumbs.
- Combine the milk and vanilla essence then stir into the mix. It should form a firm dough.
- Drop 2 teaspoons of dough in heaps onto the the prepared trays. They will spread so allow space between biscuit. Lightly flatten with fork then sprinkle with almonds. Press lightly to adhere.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden on the bottom.
SANTE BISCUITS (COOKIES)
- 1. Cream butter, sugar and condensed milk; add essence.
- 2. Add dry ingredients and chopped chocolate. Roll into small balls.
- 3. Place on cold greased trays. Flatten with a fork.
- 4. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees celsius (350F).
GLEN'S COCONUT BISCUITS (COOKIES)
- Sift flour into bowl, add sugar and coconut.
- Melt butter, add to dry ingredients with egg yolk and mix to make a firm dough.
- Roll teaspoonsfull of mixture into balls, place on greased baking tray and flatten with fork.
- Leave space between biscuits and bake 10-15mins at 180degC - 200degC (350degF - 400degF) or until brown.
More about "cockle biscuits cookies recipes"
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (THE BEST) - RICARDO
SIMPLE SPECULOOS COOKIES (COPYCAT BISCOFF) - CUPCAKE …
CIGARETTE COOKIES | RICARDO
CHOCOLATE CRINKLE COOKIES - GIMME SOME OVEN
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | THE BEST RECIPE - BAKE PLAY …
10 BEST BISQUICK COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY BISQUICK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - TOGETHER AS …
BISCOFF CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
COCKLE RECIPES - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
80 VINTAGE COOKIE RECIPES WORTH TRYING TODAY - TASTE …
COCKLE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
Servings 15Calories 146 per servingTotal Time 30 mins
14 TASTY HOMEMADE BISCUIT AND COOKIE RECIPES (STEPWISE PHOTOS)
COOKIES AND BISCUIT RECIPES | HOW TO MAKE EASY BISCUIT ... - BAKING …
EASY BISQUICK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (6 INGREDIENTS)
COCKLE CAKES (WELSH) RECIPE - RECIPES.COM.CO
PUMPKIN COCKLE ACCOLADE RECIPE-BUTTER YOUR BISCUIT
COCKLES RECIPE BISCUITS
HOMEMADE BISCOFF COOKIES RECIPE - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
LONG WEEKEND AND DELICIOUS COCKLE BISCUITS
CORNFLAKE BISCUITS - COOKIE DOUGH DIARIES
15+ AUTHENTIC BRITISH COOKIE RECIPES - INTO THE COOKIE JAR
THE FAMOUS 100 COOKIE RECIPE | CONDENSED MILK COOKIES
10 BEST CRUSHED COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
50 RECIPES FOR SOFT, CHEWY COOKIES YOU NEED TO TRY
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WITH MARGARINE RECIPES - YUMMLY
LEMON CRINKLE COOKIES - LAUREN'S LATEST
STRAWBERRY BISCUIT COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | BAKING RECIPES | GOODTO
COCKLES (BISCUIT) - RECIPES - ABC RADIO
RECIPES, RECIPES AND RECIPES - TASTE | COCKLES RECIPE, DELICIOUS …
HOMEMADE OLD-FASHIONED BISCUITS (COOKIES) - DELISHABLY
BISQUICK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - COOKIES AND CUPS
LOUNGING WITH A LATTE: LONG WEEKEND AND DELICIOUS COCKLE BISCUITS
COOKIES & BISCUITS | ANNABEL KARMEL
You'll also love