ALMOND AND COCONUT CRUSTED TILAPIA
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a large baking dish.
- Place the beaten eggs in a shallow dish. Mix the almonds, coconut, sesame seeds, brown sugar, and nutmeg together in a mixing bowl. Stir the pineapple and onion together in a separate bowl. Dip each tilapia fillet into the beaten egg and then press into the almond mixture. Place the coated tilapia into the prepared dish. Spread the pineapple mixture over the coated fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 436.7 calories, Carbohydrate 25.9 g, Cholesterol 145.5 mg, Fat 20.9 g, Fiber 4.9 g, Protein 38.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 163.3 mg, Sugar 8.7 g
COCONUT-ALMOND RICE KRISPIES TREATS
A most interesting recipe that was published in our local newspaper. Thought that you just may enjoy it like we did.
Provided by William Uncle Bill
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 36 squares
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Butter a 9" x 9" baking pan or casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, measure rice krispy cereal and set aside.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, add coconut flakes and almonds and dry roast over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until the coconut and almonds start to turn golden; about 4 minutes.
- Immediately pour into the bowl with the cereal and mix well.
- In the same frying pan melt butter over low heat.
- Add the grated almond paste and marshmallows.
- Cook over low heat until all ingredients are melted and smooth; about 5 minutes.
- Immediately pour almond-marsmallow mixture into the bowl of cereal.
- Butter a large spoon and mix contents thoroughly until well incorporated.
- Press krispy treat mixture into the buttered dish.
- Cool until firm enough to cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 105.1, Fat 4.6, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 3.4, Sodium 70.7, Carbohydrate 15.4, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 8.8, Protein 1.4
COCONUT ALMOND RICE
- In a medium saucepan, combine the lemongrass, 1 3/4 cups coconut milk, the water, kaffir lime leaves, and salt. Heat over medium-high heat until milk just begins to simmer. Stir in rice, and reduce heat to a simmer. Cover; cook until rice is tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir in nuts, cilantro, and remaining 1/4 cup coconut milk; season with pepper. Discard lemongrass. Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro sprigs.
More about "coconut almond rice recipes"
COCONUT-ALMOND CRISPY TREATS RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
Category Real Food
COCONUT ALMOND RICE CAKE - BAKE FROM SCRATCH
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
10 BEST ALMOND COCONUT MILK RECIPES | YUMMLY
PUMPKIN CHICKEN CURRY WITH CRANBERRY COCONUT ALMOND RICE ...
FISHER NUTS | RECIPE | COCONUT ALMOND RICE
Servings 8Category Sides,Almonds
- Combine coconut milk with enough water to yield 3-cups of liquid. Place liquid into a medium saucepan with salt and bring to a boil. Stir in rice, reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, toast coconut in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden, 3 to 5 minutes; set aside. Toast almonds following same directions as for coconut.
- Heat oil in the skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add snow pea strips and sauté until crisp tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir snow peas, almonds and coconut into rice using a fork. Serve immediately.
TOASTED COCONUT ALMOND RICE CRISPY TREATS (VEGAN, GLUTEN ...
5/5 (7)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory SnacksTotal Time 5 mins
- Bring a small skillet to medium heat. Add coconut. Stir until lightly browned and fragrant, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble.
NO-BAKE ALMOND COCONUT CRISPY RICE BARS | HEALTHY NIBBLES
Reviews 14Estimated Reading Time 7 minsServings 12Total Time 55 mins
- Preheat oven to 325ºF (160ºC). Pour almonds and coconut flakes onto separate baking sheets. If possible, use a light-colored baking sheet for the coconut. The coconut will burn a lot quicker if you use a dark-colored baking sheet. Bake coconut for 3 to 5 minutes. Bake almonds for 10 minutes. You can do this step several days ahead.
- Add rice syrup, vanilla, ground ginger and sea salt into a saucepan. Give everything a stir. Heat saucepan over medium heat. Once the liquid starts bubbling, reduce heat to a medium low. Let it simmer for about a minute. If you have a candy thermometer, you want the syrup mixture to reach 240ºF (115ºC). Turn off heat.
THAI COCONUT NOODLE SALAD | FOODIECRUSH.COM
Reviews 15Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the noodles just until al dente, about 4-5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water, separating the noodles with your hands. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Place 1 cup of the roasted almonds in the bowl of a food processor and blend for 5 minutes, scraping down the sides and the bottom of the bowl half way through. When smooth, add the Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Original, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic, chili sauce, ginger and lime juice and whiz to combine. Add half of the dressing to the noodles and stir to coat. Add the green onion, carrots and red bell pepper to the noodles, add the rest of the dressing and mix. Garnish with the reserved chopped almonds and cilantro and refrigerate until ready to serve at room temperature.
CREAMY COCONUT LIME CHICKEN - THE ALMOND EATER
Ratings 33Calories 464 per servingCategory Dinner
- Combine the flour and cilantro in a bowl, then dip each chicken breast into the mixture until coated, placing it directly into the hot skillet. Pan-sear the chicken for 3-4 minutes per side, or until slightly browned. Once the chicken is almost done, add the minced garlic and let it cook down for 30 seconds or so.
EASY CHOCOLATE COCONUT AND ALMOND RICE PUDDING - MINUTE RICE
Servings 1Total Time 3 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Take tonight’s dessert up a notch or two with this Chocolate Coconut Almond Rice Pudding recipe made with organic white rice. For an extra-classy look, top with whipped cream and garnish with additional sliced almonds and coconut flakes. Step 1
- Combine cooled rice, chocolate pudding, half the sweetened coconut flakes and half the toasted almonds in a medium bowl. Step 3
- Serve in a dessert dish garnished with whipped cream, if using. Garnish with remaining coconut flakes and almonds.
VEGAN RISALAMANDE (COCONUT RICE PUDDING ... - LAVENDER ...
Reviews 2Servings 6Cuisine DanishCategory Dessert
- In a medium saucepan combine rice, water and put it on a medium heat. When water starts to boil, add almond milk, vanilla extract and sugar.
- This step is optional - Place 1 whole almond in one of the serving glasses. (Whoever finds the almond, wins a small prize like a marzipan pig.)
ALMOND-CRUSTED COD WITH COCONUT RICE AND GINGER SPINACH ...
4/5 (5)Estimated Reading Time 8 minsServings 4Total Time 25 mins
- Bring the cod to room temperature. Peel and mince the ginger and pick the cilantro leaves off of the stems. Discard stems. Quarter the lime.
- In a large pot, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add half of the ginger and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the rice, 1 cup water, a big pinch of kosher salt and the coconut milk (shaking the can before opening.) Heat to boiling, then reduce to low and cover. Simmer for about 25 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed. Fluff the finished rice with a fork.
ALMOND-COCONUT RICE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 4Calories 147 per servingTotal Time 8 mins
- While rice cooks, heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add almonds and coconut; cook 2 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add rice, cumin, and salt, stirring to blend.
COCONUT ALMOND RICE RECIPE BY NASEEMA KHAN (ZULFIS)
5/5 (1)Category Rice Dishes
SWEET ALMOND COCONUT CHEX MIX | BUTTERNUT BAKERY
Reviews 1Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 6Total Time 10 mins
COCONUT AND ALMOND RICE TART RECIPE WITH WHITE RICE ...
Servings 10Total Time 1 hr 45 mins
SWEET COCONUT AND ALMOND WHITE RICE TART RECIPE | CAROLINA ...
Servings 10Total Time 1 hr 45 mins
COCONUT ALMOND RICE KRISPIE TREAT RECIPE · I AM A FOOD ...
Servings 1Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
COCONUT RICE | SILK® PLANT-BASED RECIPES
Servings 6Category VEGAN , DAIRY-FREE , GLUTEN-FREE
THAI SHRIMP WITH COCONUT-ALMOND RICE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
COCONUT ALMOND RICE | USE THAT KITCHEN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
COCONUT ALMOND RICE | FISHER FOODSERVICE
COCONUT ALMOND RICE - COOKEATSHARE
THE BEST COCONUT FLOUR SUBSTITUTES (GUIDE) - MEAL PLAN WEEKLY
ALMOND COCONUT RICE RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a cupcake with almond and coconut?Mix together the two cereals, coconut, and almonds in a large bowl. In a large pot, add your butter, sugar, and corn syrup. Bring the sugar mixture to a boil, then let it boil for 2 minutes. Pour the mixture over the cereals and stir it all together to evenly coat it all. Pour it out on waxed paper to let it cool. This recipe makes a ton!
How do you make a smoothie with almond milk and coconut?Mix together the two cereals, coconut, and almonds in a large bowl. In a large pot, add your butter, sugar, and corn syrup. Bring the sugar mixture to a boil, then let it boil for 2 minutes. Pour the mixture over the cereals and stir it all together to evenly coat it all.
How do you make Chex Mix with almonds and coconut?Pour in the entire box of Chex cereal, coconut, and almonds. Gently mix together. Mix together the sugar, butter, light corn syrup, and dash of salt in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to a full boil, turn heat down to medium, and cook for three minutes, stirring constantly.
How do you make marshmallows with almond butter and coconut oil?In large pot, melt coconut oil, chocolate chips, almond butter, cocoa powder and salt over medium-low heat, stirring often, until smooth, about 5 minutes. Add marshmallows; stir until melted.