- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly splash a 15-by-10-inch rimmed baking sheet evenly with water, then line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter until combined. Evenly press onto bottom and up sides of prepared baking sheet. Bake, rotating halfway through, until firm, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack; cool, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cooled crust evenly with pecans and chocolate. Pour condensed milk over the top, spreading to cover completely (do not let it drip over the edges). Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake until coconut is toasted, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to rack; cool completely. Trim edges, if desired, and cut into equal-size bars.
CHEWY COCONUT BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, cream the shortening, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Slowly blend in flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and coconut. Spread the mixture evenly in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars.
COCONUT WALNUT SQUARES
- Combine flour, brown sugar and butter in a bowl with a pastry blender or by cutting butter into dry ingredients with two knives until the largest lumps are the size of peas. Pat mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch (2 L) square baking dish. Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). While baking prepare topping.
- Topping: Stir together brown sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring until blended. Add corn syrup, walnuts, coconut and vanilla. Pour mixture over Base. Bake until set and golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
LEMON COCONUT BARS
Make and share this Lemon Coconut Bars recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Mary Scheffert
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 baking pan; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour& powdered sugar; cut in margarine with pastry blender until crumbly.
- Press mixture into bottom of prepared 13x9 pan & bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, baking powder & lemon juice.
- Pour over crust and top with coconut.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely & cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
- NOTE: For plain lemon bars, omit coconut & add 3 Tbsp flour to egg mixture, and proceed as above.
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS
With a middle layer of coconut, these sweet chocolaty treats taste similar to a Mounds candy bar! If time is short, don't wait for the bars to cool-just lay on several thin milk chocolate bars right after you take the pan from the oven and spread them as they melt.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine the crumbs, butter and sugar. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine coconut, milk and pecans; spread over the crust. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes; cool completely. In a small saucepan, melt candy bar and peanut butter over low heat; spread over bars. Cool until set.
BUTTERY COCONUT BARS
My coconut bars are an American version of a Filipino coconut cake called bibingka. These are a crispier, sweeter take on the Christmas tradition I grew up with. —Denise Nyland, Panama City, Florida
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13x9-in. baking pan with parchment, letting ends extend up sides., In a large bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and salt; stir in 1 cup melted butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake until light brown, 12-15 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack. Reduce oven setting to 325°., In a large bowl, whisk the first 7 filling ingredients until blended; stir in 3 cups coconut. Pour over crust; sprinkle with remaining coconut. Bake until light golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Lifting with parchment, remove from pan. Cut into bars.
COCONUT DATE BARS
The on-the-go, travel-light snack bar. Derived from a famous raw food bar and the ultimate in 'foodie!' This is a great snack for the active lifestyle and impressive to hand out to others. As an outdoor professional I take these in the back country and they need not be refrigerated and give great energy. Cut into bars and enjoy or wrap individually for on the go.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Lacy Wilson
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Blend almonds and coconut in a food processor; add dates and pulse until combined. Add cashews and coconut oil; pulse until mixture is thick and sticks together. Transfer to a sheet of waxed paper; form into a square, folding sides of waxed paper over the top. Refrigerate until solid, at least 30 minutes.
COCONUT CAKE BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To make crust: In a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour, butter and two tablespoons of brown sugar. Knead into a light dough and press into an 8-inch square pan or an 11x7 inch pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- To make Topping: Beat together the two eggs, brown sugar, baking powder, flour, vanilla, walnuts and coconut. Spread over warm crust.
- Bake another 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool on wire racks before cutting.
LEMON BARS WITH COCONUT
There is coconut in this lemon bar recipe, but rest assured it is not a dominant flavor. If you would like, you can also up the amount of zest for a more prominent lemon flavor.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Morgan3
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, butter, and powdered sugar for crust in a food processor; pulse until fine crumbles form. Press into the prepared pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, coconut, flour, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Remove crust from the oven and pour filling over top. Return to the oven and bake until just golden around the edges, 20 to 25 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and let cool, about 30 minutes. Place in the refrigerator until completely chilled, about 2 hours. Dust with powdered sugar and cut into 24 bars.
- For crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8x8x2-inch metal baking pan with foil, leaving overhang. Butter foil. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in processor; blend 5 seconds. Add coconut and butter; process until mixture resembles fine meal and begins to clump together. Gather dough into ball. Press dough evenly over bottom of prepared pan. Bake crust until golden at edges, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare filling:
- Combine 3/4 cup sugar, eggs, lemon juice, lemon peel, flour, baking powder, and salt in processor. Blend filling until smooth.
- Remove crust from oven. Pour filling evenly over hot crust. Return to oven and bake until filling begins to brown at edges and is just set and springy to touch in center, about 30 minutes. Transfer pan to rack; cool lemon bars completely.
- Using foil as aid, transfer lemon bars to work surface. Flatten foil edges. Cut into 16 bars. Sift powdered sugar over. (Can be made 5 days ahead. Store airtight in single layer in refrigerator.)
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion for-large-groups desserts eggs-dairy fruit oven easy vegetarian cookies-and-brownies bar-cookies nuts dietary coconut taste-mood sweet to-go equipment number-of-servings
People also searched
More recipes about "coconut bars"
COCONUT BARS RECIPE - MOM FOODIE
2019-07-23 · These coconut bars are an easy cookie bar recipe to make. A delicious combo of chocolate, coconut and graham crackers. They are perfect for coconut lovers! 4.67 from 15 votes. Print Pin Rate. Course: Dessert. Cuisine: American. Keyword: coconut bar cookies, coconut bars…
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x9 baking dish with non stick spray. You can line the pan with foil and spray the foil for easy removal of the bars.
- In a food processor, grind the graham crackers into crumbs. Add in the melted butter and sugar; pulse again until well combined. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Once done baking, spread the shredded coconut all over the top and then pour the sweetened condensed milk all over the top. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and vegetable oil; heat for 30 seconds at a time and stir between each time. Once the chips are all melted, spread the chocolate over the top of your bars. Cool completely. Process can be sped up by placing them into the fridge.
CHOCOLATE-COVERED COCONUT BARS - HOMEMADE BOUNTY - BAKING ...
2019-07-12 · Melt the chocolate using a double-boiler or microwave on medium power, stopping to stir every 40 seconds, until it’s completely smooth (follow the package …
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COCONUT BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-16 · Gluten-free Almond Coconut Bars Love and Lemons chopped almonds, honey, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, almond butter Seven Layer Magic Coconut Bars Pint Sized Baker chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, butter, sweetened condensed …
See details ››
10 BEST PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
Pineapple Coconut Bars Recipes 118,844 Recipes. Last updated Jul 09, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 118,844 suggested recipes. Pineapple Coconut Bars Peanut Butter and Peppers. coconut oil, maple syrup, maple syrup, cashew meal, shredded coconut and 4 more. Pineapple Coconut Bars View from Great Island. cornstarch, vanilla extract, sweetened shredded coconut…
See details ››
CHEWY COCONUT BARS | EASY COCONUT DESSERT BARS RECIPE
2016-08-22 · Using a rubber spatula stir in the eggs, vanilla, salt and baking powder. Next stir in the flour until incorporated and then finally the coconut. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 …
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium-low heat. Once butter is melted, continue cooking until it boils, swirling the pan constantly so the butter doesn’t burn. Slowly the butter will begin to brown. Once it has reached an amber color remove from the heat and stir in the brown sugar until completely combined. Using a rubber spatula stir in the eggs, vanilla, salt and baking powder.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes. The edges will be golden and the center will be almost set.
KETO COCONUT BARS – SUGAR FREE LONDONER
2018-08-30 · Regular coconut bar recipes often contain condensed milk. Condensed milk is a mixture of milk and sugar, which is simmered until it is reduced by about ⅓ and thickens. I used the coconut cream instead, which has a similar texture, but is low in carbs. I actually have a recipe for sugar free condensed milk on my website, which would also be great in this recipe…
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender or with an electric mixer until and you have a moist, sticky mix. The coconut shreds should be MUCH smaller than they were before blending.
- Line a 8x5 inch pan with parchment paper and fill in the coconut mix. Press down with your hands until it's nice and firm. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave (30 second bursts) or in a water bath (place the bowl with chocolate into a larger bowl half-filled with boiled water. The heat gently melts the chocolate).
SUGAR FREE BOUNTY BARS (COCONUT BARS) - THE SUPER SIMPLE ...
2017-01-04 · Use this full fat cream in the recipe for a tastier rich coconut bar. If your chocolate coating begins to solidify as you dip each of the frozen bars, simply microwave for a few seconds to melt it again. Nutrition Facts. Keto Bounty Bars (sugar-free coconut bars) Serving Size . 1 bar …
BUTTERY COCONUT BARS - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER - SIMPLE INGREDIENTS
2020-03-18 · In a large bowl, whisk all the filling ingredients, except the coconut, until well blended. Fold in the coconut. Pour filling over the crust and sprinkle top with the remaining 1 cup of coconut. Bake …
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Line a 13x9 baking dish with parchment and let the ends extend up and over the sides.
- Mix the dry crust ingredients in a large bowl till they’re well blended. Add the melted butter mixing well. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 12-15 min, until light brown. Remove and cool 10 minutes on a rack. Reduce oven temperature to 325F/160C.
- In a large bowl, whisk all the filling ingredients, except the coconut, until well blended. Fold in the coconut. Pour filling over the crust and sprinkle top with the remaining 1 cup of coconut.
GRANDMA'S COCONUT CHEWS | BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
2021-04-15 · Coconut Chews Recipe. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8 pan with butter or line with parchment. Combine the butter, sugar, and flour for the crust in a medium mixing bowl. Stir …
- Combine the butter, sugar, and flour for the crust in a medium mixing bowl. Stir until well-combined. Press the crust into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes while finishing the rest of the recipe.
- Mix together the filling ingredients and pour over the crust. Bake 20 minutes more (25 minutes for a doubled recipe). Let cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!
BUTTERY COCONUT BARS - REAL HOUSEMOMS
2017-05-27 · To a large mixing bowl, add all filling ingredients except coconut and whisk together. Stir in 3 cups of the coconut. Pour filling over cooled crust and sprinkle top with remaining 1 cup of coconut. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until set and coconut …
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13-inch x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and set aside.
- To a mixing bowl, add melted butter, and brown sugar. Stir together, then add in flour and salt, mixing until dough forms
- Press dough into the bottom of prepared pan in an even layer. Bake 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
HEALTHY NO BAKE KETO COCONUT BARS (HOMEMADE MOUNDS BARS ...
2018-10-25 · Mix the shredded coconut, the coconut cream and the erythritol in a small bowl until you get a thick but crumbly consistency. The coconut filling should hold together but should not be watery or too dry. 2 Press the coconut filling into a rectangular silicone mold.
COCONUT BARS - HONESTDARLING.COM
2021-07-12 · Then stir in 2 cups of coconut. Pour over the slightly cooled crust. Sprinkle the remaining 3 cups of coconut over the top and baking for 30-35 minutes, until the center is set and the coconut is just starting to brown a little on top. Remove from oven and cool to room temp. Good at room temperature for 3 days in an airtight container or up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
LIME COCONUT BARS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Use an electric mixer to cream together the butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add both extracts; then with the mixer on low, add the salt, flour, and toasted coconut. Finish mixing by hand, stirring with a spatula and scraping down the bottom and sides of the bowl well.
COCONUT MAGIC BARS RECIPE - AMAZING MAGIC COOKIE BARS!
COCONUT BARS RECIPES - CDKITCHEN
Enter a word or two in the box to find recipes within the coconut bars and squares section. You can search the title, ingredients, or entire recipe by selecting the appropriate option. Recipe Quick Jump. dinners; casseroles; soups & salads; appetizers; desserts; baked goods; crockpot; copycat; drinks; side dishes ; breakfast; holidays; Recipes / coconut bars and squares. Coconut Cookie Bars ...
See details ››
10 BEST HEALTHY COCONUT BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
Cherry Coconut Bars Cookies and Cups all-purpose flour, kosher salt, large eggs, baking powder, all-purpose flour and 7 more Caramel Coconut Bars High Carb Hannah dark chocolate chips, vanilla extract, coconut butter, pitted Medjool dates and 3 more
See details ››
10 BEST NO BAKE COCONUT BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
No Bake Coconut Bars Recipes 87,916 Recipes. Last updated Jul 05, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 87,916 suggested recipes. No Bake Coconut Bars Renewing All Things. coconut oil, nut butter, dark chocolate chunks, vanilla, shredded coconut and 1 more. No Bake Coconut Bars The Bewitchin' Kitchen. pitted dates, walnuts, coconut extract, unsweetened shredded coconut ...
See details ››