VEGAN CHOCOLATE-GANACHE FROSTING
Swapping coconut milk in for cream in a standard chocolate-ganache recipe yields a rich dairy-free topping. Because of the high ratio of coconut milk to chocolate, the frosting will take longer to thicken, but the decadent taste and airy texture are well worth the wait. Pair it with our Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Place semisweet chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
- Bring coconut milk just to a boil; pour over chocolate.
- Let stand 2 minutes, then stir until smooth and glossy. Let cool, stirring occasionally,until thick, about 2 hours. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days.
COCONUT DARK CHOCOLATE GANACHE (VEGAN)
- So easy! Pour coconut milk and a pinch of salt into a pan and on medium bring to just under a boil. In a bowl put the choc. chips and your essence or alcohol (if using). Pour the coconut milk on top and let sit for about 5 minutes until the choc is soft. Gently start to stir (the idea is not to get any air bubbles in it as they are hard to get rid off and will not look so spectacular when you are done. I made figure eights very slowly. Do this until it is all incorporated into the liquid. That's it! Ready to put on cake, cup cakes, use as a dip for fruit, whatever takes your fancy!
RAW VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE
This recipe is slightly different from the one already up on Zaar and is from Jennifer Cornbleet's Raw For Dessert. Raw Chocolate Ganache can be used in a number of ways including as chocolate fondue, icing for raw cakes, fudge sauce for raw sundaes or just straight out of the blender! The coconut oil gives it a wonderful coconut flavor. The book says it will last in the fridge for 2 weeks. Once refrigerated, you will have to warm the ganache to obtain the proper consistency. You can either place a small bowl of ganache in about inches of warm water or pop it in the dehydrator for about 10 minutes. **Use either one of these techniques to melt the coconut oil for use in this recipe.** www.bellaraw.blogspot.com
Provided by happybella
Yield 1 cup, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156.4, Fat 18.1, SaturatedFat 15.7
More about "coconut dark chocolate ganache vegan recipes"
VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE - LOVING IT VEGAN
5/5 (5)Total Time 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 160 per serving
- Scoop the hardened cream from a can of chilled coconut cream into a microwave safe measuring jug. Microwave in intervals until it reaches a gentle simmer. Don't let it come to a boil, just a gentle simmer. If you don't have a microwave then bring it to a simmer on the stovetop.
- Pour it over the top of the chopped chocolate in the bowl, making sure that all the chocolate is covered with the hot coconut cream. Put a tea towel over the bowl to trap the heat and let it sit for 1 minute. Then remove the tea towel and use a hand whisk to whisk it into a smooth chocolate sauce.
- Let it cool on the counter until room temperature and then use right away as a chocolate sauce or dip or drizzle.
VEGAN GANACHE WITH DARK CHOCOLATE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE …
Ratings 145Calories 332 per servingCategory Dessert, Sauces, Condiment, Sauce
VEGAN COCONUT CAKE RECIPE WITH RICH DARK CHOCOLATE …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
VEGAN COCONUT CREAM CHOCOLATE GANACHE FOR THE PERFECT …
Category FoodEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
VEGAN GANACHE (ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS!) - DETOXINISTA
VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE GANACHE - BAKEDBYCLO | VEGAN …
VEGAN GANACHE RECIPE - GRETCHEN'S VEGAN BAKERY
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST VEGAN GANACHE (2 MINUTES!)
6 INGREDIENT VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART
VEGAN COCONUT GANACHE ~ THE CAKE DOCTOR
VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE - FOOD WITH FEELING
GANACHE MADE WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS - THERESCIPES.INFO
DARK CHOCOLATE-COCONUT GANACHE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
VEGAN GANACHE RECIPE (ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS) - NAMELY MARLY
CHOCOLATE GANACHE TARTS WITH COCONUT MACAROON CRUST (GF
EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE - NOURISHING NADIA
VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE - SARA KIDD
2 INGREDIENT VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE – 5 MIN RECIPE!
COCONUT CHOCOLATE GANACHE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE, RICH, SMOOTH, AND CREAMY
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE | HEARTFUL TABLE
VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE - LAGOM - THISISLAGOM.COM
EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE - THE RAW CHOCOLATE COMPANY
VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE GANACHE - EASY BAKING RECIPE
EASY CHOCOLATE GANACHE [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE - HAPPY HEALTHY MAMA
VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE - A DAY IN CANDILAND
COCONUT CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE - TRY VEGAN RECIPES
VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE - OCCASIONALLY EGGS
VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE - MARY-KATE'S VEGAN CAKES
VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE (JUST 2 INGREDIENTS!) - SHANE & SIMPLE
VEGAN BAKING BASICS: GANACHE - ALLPLANTS
VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING | MINIMALIST BAKER RESOURCES
RECIPE: ULTIMATE VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH DARK CHOCOLATE …
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE GANACHE - MY DARLING VEGAN
VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE – SPRIGHTLY
VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE - ALLIANNA'S KITCHEN
VEGAN CHOCOLATE TART - BAKEDBYCLO | VEGAN DESSERT BLOG
TWO INGREDIENT VEGAN DAIRY-FREE CHOCOLATE GANACHE RECIPE
COCONUT OIL CHOCOLATE GANACHE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
DECADENT DARK CHOCOLATE GANACHE [VEGAN, RAW, NO REFINED-SUGAR]
VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE COCONUT TART RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHOCOLATE GANACHE (VEGAN AND KETO) - CREATIVEHOMECOOK
Easy Vegan Chocolate Ganache Recipe using 2 Ingredients | Bake Vegan Stuff with Sara Kidd33K views-03:59
Best vegan dark chocolate ganache recipe | How to fill the piping bag?87 views-02:24
Vegan Ganache recipe777 views-00:30
Vegan Chocolate Ganache Bonbons5.2K views-08:16
TWO INGREDIENT Chocolate Ganache | Super Easy Vegan Recipe89K views-02:33
Dairy free chocolate ganache recipe182 views-03:52
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make vegan chocolate ganache at home?To make the vegan chocolate ganache: Place the chocolate chunks in a shallow bowl. In a small sauce pan, gently heat coconut milk to a scald. Basically, you are looking for a thin skin to form on top of the milk.
How to make vegan chocolate sauce with coconut cream?Add vegan chocolate chips or chopped chocolate to a mixing bowl. Heat coconut cream to a simmer and then pour it over the top of the chocolate, making sure that it covers the chocolate completely. Leave it to sit for a minute to give the chocolate a chance to melt. Stir it up into a rich chocolate sauce. Place into the fridge to set.
Can you use coconut milk in chocolate ganache frosting?Vegan Chocolate-Ganache Frosting Recipe | Martha Stewart Swapping coconut milk in for cream in a standard chocolate-ganache recipe yields a rich dairy-free topping. Because of the high ratio of coconut milk to chocolate, the frosting will take longer to thicken, but the decadent taste and airy texture are well worth the wait.
How do you make chocolate with coconut milk and dark chocolate?Chop up the dark chocolate into small chunks and place in a heatproof bowl. Heat the coconut milk in a small saucepan until just boiling, then add it to the chocolate and let sit for 1 minute. After a minute, stir the mixture until the chocolate is completely melted and you have a smooth, glossy mixture.