ULTIMATE COLD RELIEF HOME REMEDY TEA
If you feel it coming on drink lots of this. It can't hurt, and seems to have some effect clearing nasal passages. You may hate it at first, but by the end of the first cup you may want to make more. Breath the steam in deeply. Drink it as much or as often as possible while fighting off your cold. You can substitute balsamic vinegar for the apple cider vinegar
Provided by T. Robert Bruse
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine water, vinegar, honey, cinnamon stick, and garlic in a small saucepan. Heat to 100 degrees F (38 degrees C); remove from heat and pour into a mug.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 79.4 calories, Carbohydrate 21 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 9.2 mg, Sugar 17.4 g
COLD REMEDY TEA
A spicy light brew that is light on the tea and heavier on the spice, although if you like more tea you can add that. I have made this with lemon juice instead of lime juice as well. It is easy to play around with.
Provided by PalatablePastime
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place spices into a tea ball if desired (if you don't want to strain it later).
- Place teaball or spices along with the water into a kettle and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the tea (using another tea ball if desired) along with the honey and lime juice and stir to dissolve the honey.
- Allow mixture to steep for 10 minutes but no more than that.
- Serve with additional sugar, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 36.9, Fat 0.2, Sodium 8.1, Carbohydrate 9.7, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 8.7, Protein 0.2
DR. PAT'S HOT TODDY COLD REMEDY
Okay, so our family doctor suggested this instead of prescription cough syrup for relieving the cold symptoms of the ADULTS in our family (he of course, did NOT suggest it as a CURE). He says the whisky helps you sleep while the honey and lemon soothe your throat. I'm pretty sure it works, but in the end we really don't care because we love this warm drink when we aren't feeling well. Even sometimes when we are feeling well! UPDATE: Our beloved Dr. Pat passed away November 19,2010 at the age of 59 from Melanoma so now this recipe with all of it's great reviews is even more special to our family. We will miss you forever Pat!!!
Provided by Sooz Cooks
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place the whisky - Honey - Tea bag(s):.
- in a large microwave safe mug with 1 cup of Very Hot water.
- NOTE: microwave if it's not hot enough, place in the microwave for 1 minute or until it is piping hot, but not boiling.
- Add the honey.
- Pour the hot water into the mug over the spoon you used for the honey to get off the last little drops.
- Add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Add the lemon slice and serve.
More about "cold remedy tea recipes"
EASY HERBAL COLD REMEDY TEA | MONTANA HAPPY
5/5 (9)Total Time 10 minsCategory RecipesCalories 119 per serving
- In a large bowl, mix together the honey, fresh ginger, and turmeric. Stir in the lemon and orange slices and mix well.
- For each serving, place two heaping tablespoons of the mixture (including the lemon and orange slices) in a mug. Fill the mug with hot water and stir to blend.
COLD REMEDY TEA - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST RECIPES, …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
10 SOOTHING TEA RECIPES FOR COLDS, COUGHS, AND FLU
10 NATURAL AND SOOTHING DIY TEA REMEDIES | PALEOHACKS
THAICIA'S TRADITIONAL COLD REMEDY - THE VIET VEGAN
TEA FOR COLDS: TYPES OF TEA, BENEFITS, AND EFFICACY - HEALTHLINE
GINGER LEMON HONEY TEA | HOME REMEDY FOR COUGH AND COLD
HOMEMADE SORE THROAT TEA REMEMDY | FEASTING AT HOME
MARTHA SHARES HER FAVORITE TEA RECIPE FOR FIGHTING A COLD
7 SUPER AWESOME HEALING TEA REMEDY RECIPES
TEA RECIPES COLLECTION (COLD REMEDY, RECIPES, HOT TEA, COLD TEA)
11 DIY COLD AND FLU TEA RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER
THE BEST TEA RECIPES FOR COLDS AND THE FLU TO FEEL BETTER
A SIMPLE THYME TEA RECIPE FOR COLD AND FLU SEASON
22 COLD REMEDY RECIPES FOR SURVIVING SICK DAYS
GINGER LEMON HONEY TEA RECIPE COLD & FLU RELIEF NATURALLY – EAT …
10 NATURAL COLD AND FLU REMEDIES AND IMMUNE ELIXIR RECIPE
10 BEST TEAS TO FIGHT COLDS — WHAT TO DRINK WHEN YOU'RE SICK
TEN HOMEMADE HERBAL TEAS FOR COLD AND FLU SEASON
COLD REMEDY TEA – RANDOMFITS
COLD REMEDY TEA — HONEYSUCKLE
HOMEMADE COLD REMEDY TEA RECIPE | FOODTALK
5 COLD-BUSTING HERBAL TEA BLENDS | WHOLEFULLY
COLD REMEDY TEA - HOME | POOK'S PANTRY RECIPE BLOG
COLD REMEDY TEA RECIPE FOR NATURAL COLD RELIEF AND WINTER WELLNESS
KICK-A-COLD TEA (2 INGREDIENTS) - GLOW BY MARLOWE
COLD REMEDY: GARLIC, HONEY, AND LEMON TEA - THE NOURISHING …
BEST DIY DETOX TEA RECIPE LIST - HOME REMEDIES
SPICY GINGER TEA IS THE HOMEMADE COLD REMEDY I'VE BEEN …
HOW TO MAKE GINGER TEA: AN EASY RECIPE FOR A COLD-SOOTHING CUP
COLD REMEDY - THE ULTIMATE HONEY TEA RECIPE - ALLISONS' FLORIDA …
ONION TEA FOR IMMUNITY: AN EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDY FOR COUGH …
TURMERIC GINGER TEA - A NATURAL COLD REMEDY - THE HEALTHY TART
STARBUCKS' MEDICINE BALL TEA IS THE BEST COLD REMEDY - DELISH
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST COLD BREW TEA | TASTE OF HOME
THE BEST ANTI-BLOATING (& COLD REMEDY) TEA • SOUTHERN PARM
FLU FIGHTING TEA RECIPE: ALL NATURAL & EFFECTIVE
NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR COLDS: 7 EASY RECIPES - UTOPIA
COLD AND FLU TEA REMEDY - HANIELA'S | RECIPES, COOKIE & CAKE …
SURE-FIRE COLD REMEDY: SOOTHING GINGER LEMON TEA - THE THRIFTY …
HERBAL TEA FOR COLDS – 10 BEST RECIPES THAT WORK!
COLD AND FLU TEA (POWERFUL NATURAL REMEDY) – FULL FOR LIFE
LEMON TEA COLD REMEDY FOR YOUR SICK SWEETIE ~ THE SWEET NERD
BEST HOT TODDY DRINK RECIPE | SUGAR & SOUL CO
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST NATURAL COLD REMEDY – A DIY
You'll also love