COOKIE-STUFFED RAINBOW CHIP CUPCAKES
Each one of our Rainbow Chip Cupcakes has sweet chocolate chip goodness inside.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by Inspired Taste
Number Of Ingredients: 14
- Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In medium bowl, stir cookie ingredients until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 24 (1 1/2-inch) balls; place on cookie sheet. Freeze at least 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. In large bowl, beat cupcake ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling three-fourths full. Gently drop 1 frozen cookie dough ball in center of each cupcake. (If ball doesn't sink at first, it will during baking.)
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- In large bowl, beat powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter and the shortening with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Increase spread to medium. Beat in 2 tablespoons of the milk and the vanilla until smooth. If necessary, add remaining 1 tablespoon milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until frosting is smooth and spreadable.
- Frost cupcakes. Top with chocolate chips.
RAINBOW CHIP CAKE BATTER GOOEY BUTTER COOKIES
Fun, colorful cookies that taste like birthday cake and are made with just five ingredients? It's true! These chewy cake mix cookies, topped with sprinkles, are the ones no one will be able to say "no" to.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and softened butter with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until well blended; scrape side of bowl. Beat in egg until smooth. On low speed, beat in cake mix until blended. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle tops of cookies with sprinkles.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Store covered in airtight container at room temperature.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH + CUPCAKE = THE BEST CUPCAKE. EVER.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and sea salt; set aside. Beat the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add 1 egg and the vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Form the dough into tablespoon-sized balls; place onto a baking sheet, and freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat 3 eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer to break up. Add the cake mix, water, and canola oil; continue beating for 2 minutes on medium speed. Spoon into the prepared cupcake liners, filling each 2/3 full. Place a frozen cookie dough ball on the top center of each cupcake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the cake portion of the cupcake (not the cookie dough ball) comes clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
STUFFED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
If there's one thing you can never have too many of, it's cookie recipes. And while we have nothing against a basic oatmeal raisin or sugar cookie, sometimes you just want to make something a bit more special. For that, there are these stuffed chocolate chip cookies. Imagine: Your favorite chocolate chip cookie stuffed with anything from caramel to peanut butter and topped with potato chips, pretzels, marshmallows, and sprinkles galore.
Recipe From tasty.co
Provided by Claire Nolan
Yield 8 large cookies
Number Of Ingredients: 24
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and toast for about 5 minutes until it turns brown and smells nutty. Pour the brown butter into a large bowl. Let sit for 30 minutes to cool before starting to make the dough.
- To the bowl with the cooled butter, add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and yogurt. Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, beat for 2-3 minutes until fluffy.
- Add the egg and egg yolk and beat again until fluffy and well-combined.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Sift ⅓ of the dry ingredients at a time into the wet ingredients. Beat just until incorporated, then scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula between each addition. Make sure not to overmix.
- Add the chocolate chips and mini chocolate chips to the dough and gently fold just to incorporate. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. You can also store the stuffings in the fridge so they're easier to work with later.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Line a baking sheet (or 2) with parchment paper.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop out 3 tablespoons of chilled dough and flatten out into a ¼-inch (6 mm) thick circle.
- Add 1 tablespoon of your stuffing of choice, such as caramel, cookie butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, or peanut butter, to the center of the dough round, and fold the edges of the dough around the stuffing. Seal tightly and roll into a ball. Repeat with the rest of the dough and stuffings.
- To the outside of the cookie dough balls, add your choice of toppings, such as mini marshmallows, chopped candy bar, chocolate chips, crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, white chocolate chips, rainbow sprinkles, pretzel pieces, or crushed potato chips. Press the toppings firmly into the dough, so they don't fall off. Repeat with the remaining stuffed cookie dough balls.
- Place the stuffed and decorated cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet approximately 3 inches (7 cm) apart, so the cookies don't spread into one another. You may need to use 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown and evenly spread.
- Cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before devouring!
People also searched
More recipes about cookie stuffed rainbow chip cupcakes recipes
"Cookie Stuffed Rainbow Chip Cupcakes" - recipes on ...
Recipe From : spoonacular.com"Cookie Stuffed Rainbow Chip Cupcakes" × . Recipes (150) Products (80) Menu Items (80) Videos (0) Cuisine: Any. Any African American British Cajun Caribbean Chinese Eastern European French German Greek Indian Irish Italian Jewish Japanese Korean Latin American Mexican Middle Eastern Nordic Southern Spanish Thai Vietnamese. Diet: Any. Any Lacto Vegetarian Ovo Vegetarian Paleo … ... Show details
Cookie-Stuffed Rainbow Chip Cupcakes | Recipe | Cupcake ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caJan 17, 2014 - Each one of our Rainbow Chip Cupcakes has sweet chocolate chip goodness inside. Jan 17, 2014 - Each one of our Rainbow Chip Cupcakes has sweet chocolate chip goodness inside. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Log in. Sign up. … ... Show details
Rainbow Chip Cookie Cake | The Domestic Rebel
Recipe From : thedomesticrebel.com2013-02-26 · Rainbow Chip Cookie Cakes *adapted from my Rainbow Chip Cookies and Martha's Cookie Cake in her Cakes and Cupcakes Cookbook (on newsstands now through 5/6/13) Print Rainbow Chip Cookie Cake Author: Hayley Parker, The Domestic Rebel Recipe type: Cookies, Cakes/Cupcakes Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 30 mins Serves: 8 Cookie cakes are a fun alternative to cupcakes … ...
Homemade Rainbow Chip Cupcakes | Confessions of a Baking …
Recipe From : confessionsofabakingqueen.com2013-03-18 · Cupcakes. Preheat oven to 350F and line a cupcake pan with liners. In a microwave-safe bowl microwave, melt the butter until completely melted. Mix sugar in the melted butter and place bowl in the fridge for a few minutes. In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt. Set aside. ... Show details
Cookie-Stuffed Rainbow Chip Cupcakes | Recipe | Sweet ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comJan 17, 2017 - Each one of our Rainbow Chip Cupcakes has sweet chocolate chip goodness inside. Jan 17, 2017 - Each one of our Rainbow Chip Cupcakes has sweet chocolate chip goodness inside. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Log in. Sign up. … ... Show details
Moist Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Cupcakes Recipe ...
Recipe From : picky-palate.com2021-05-12 · Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil, and sour cream into a stand or electric mixer. Beat on medium speed for close to 2 minutes or until well combined. Scoop into 24 paper-lined cupcake cups just over 1/2 full. ... Show details
Cookie-Stuffed Rainbow Chip Cupcakes | Recipe | Chocolate ...
Recipe From : pinterest.co.ukMar 5, 2015 - Each one of our Rainbow Chip Cupcakes has sweet chocolate chip goodness inside. Mar 5, 2015 - Each one of our Rainbow Chip Cupcakes has sweet chocolate chip goodness inside. Pinterest. Today. Explore. Log in. Sign up. Explore • Event Planning • Personal Celebration • Birthday • Smash Cake Recipes ... ... Show details
Rainbow Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe From : hugsandcookiesxoxo.com2020-11-13 · Rainbow CookiesLine 3 8x8 pans with nonstick foil. Preheat oven 350. In food processor, mix almond paste, sugar, extract and butter till creamy. Add one egg at a time. ... Show details
Cookies Stuffed With Rainbow Cake Pops
Recipe From : hugsandcookiesxoxo.com2021-06-23 · Cookies Stuffed With Cake Pops These are not only FUN to make but they are scrumptious! I would recommend making the rainbow cake pops (minus sticks) a day or two before. You could even make them a week ahead! The kids will have a blast helping out with this recipe. Cookie Stuffed With Cake Pops Ingredients Cake Pops without sticks 1 and 2/3 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 … ... Show details
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Cupcakes
Recipe From : chocolatecoveredkatie.com2014-08-06 · 1 tsp pure vanilla extract. 2/3 cup plus 2 tbsp water (190g) Preheat your oven to 350F. Place 12-14 liners inside a cupcake pan. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir well. In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and whisk until the mayo spread is completely smooth. ... Show details
Cookie Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes Recipe - Tablespoon.com
Recipe From : tablespoon.com2017-07-13 · Make the cookie dough. Using an electric mixer, beat the sugars and butters together on medium speed until smooth. Mix in the 2 (not 4) eggs and vanilla and mix until combined. Add in the flour, salt, and baking soda and mix until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Set aside. ... Show details
Pride Month Rainbow Recipes - thespiffycookie.com
Recipe From : thespiffycookie.com2021-06-24 · Cookies Stuffed with Rainbow Cake Pops by Hugs & Cookies – What’s not to love about a chocolate chip cookie stuffed with a rainbow layered cake ball? Easy Rainbow Cake by Call me PMC – This easy rainbow cake will make you extra happy because it starts with a boxed cake mix and ends with a vibrant rainbow inside and cream cheese frosting on the outside. ... Show details
Old Church Recipes
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comOld Church Recipes. You'll also love. Slow Cooker Beef Brisket French Dip Sandwiches Recipe (4.5/5) Peanut Buttery Butterfinger Bar. Cookie Stuffed Rainbow Chip Cupcakes. Coconut Water Ice Pops. Meringue Swirled Chocolate Cake. Black and Wild Rice Salad with Roasted Squash. Summer Wild Rice Salad. Black Bean and Wild Rice Salad . Ham 'N' Potato ... ... Show details
How to Make Rainbow Chip Cookies | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2019-07-18 · Plus, even though this is a shortcut recipe, it’s definitely a step up from the average chocolate chip cookie (though we love those, too). Find more fun rainbow treats here. How to Make Rainbow Chip Cookies. These rainbow cookies are light and fluffy, and it’s hard to stop at just one. Good thing this recipe makes 1-1/2 dozen! Ingredients ... ... Show details
Funfetti Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes | We are not ...
Recipe From : wearenotmartha.com2019-01-01 · Instructions. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake tin with 12 papers. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, cream together butter and sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. ... Show details
Salted Dark Chocolate Cupcakes stuffed with Chocolate Chip ...
Recipe From : dinnerthendessert.com2015-05-29 · Home Recipe Index Dessert Recipes Cakes & Cupcakes Salted Dark Chocolate Cupcakes stuffed with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Salted Dark Chocolate Cupcakes stuffed with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Sabrina Snyder by Sabrina Snyder Published: May 29, 2015 68 Comments. 5 from 20 votes. Jump to Recipe. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my … ... Show details
S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies Stuffed with Reese’s Cups ...
Recipe From : bakersroyale.com2020-08-18 · Instructions. Preparation: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, sift together all purpose flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In a stand mixer bowl, fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and both sugars until combined. ... Show details
Recipes of Birthday cake cookies
Recipe From : recipes21.comDirections. 1 Preheat oven to 350° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. 2 In a large bowl, combine cake mix and baking powder. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla, then fold in sprinkles. Scoop out dough with a medium cookie scoop and place on a baking sheet, about 1" apart. 3 Bake until slightly golden, 12 to 13 minutes. ... Show details
Truffle-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies - SugarHero
Recipe From : sugarhero.com2012-09-22 · To Make the Cookies: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (162 C). Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside for now. In the large bowl of a stand mixer, combine the melted butter and both sugars, and mix them on medium speed with a paddle attachment until the sugars are moist. ... Show details
The Best Cookie Recipes - Over 325 Easy Cookies to Bake!
Recipe From : cookiesandcups.comI have hundreds of cookie recipes – 325 last time I counted! We are almost to the point where you could bake one of my cookie recipes every day of the year. In fact, I think you should totally do that. Not sure where to start? Check out my top-rated Chocolate Chip Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies or Snickerdoodle Cookies! ... Show details