- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine the beef, pork, soup mix, eggs, bread crumbs, pepper and water. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese. Mix well and spread half of mixture into a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese over meat loaf mixture. Top with remaining half of meat loaf mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407.6 calories, Carbohydrate 17.6 g, Cholesterol 135.5 mg, Fat 23.2 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 30.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.7 g, Sodium 701.9 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
COTTAGE CHEESE ROAST
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, vegetable oil, soup mix, walnuts and cereal. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277.6 calories, Carbohydrate 10.5 g, Cholesterol 101.4 mg, Fat 21.5 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 12.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 609.3 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Smooth cottage cheese in a blender or force through strainer. Put into bowl. Beat in sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Set aside.
- Measure flour, baking powder, soda, salt, walnuts, and mixed peel into a second bowl. Mix together well. Pour into first bowl. Stir to moisten. Scrape into greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 1 hour. Cool for 10 minutes before turning out to finish cooling on rack. Wrap well. Serve with butter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.1 calories, Carbohydrate 41.4 g, Cholesterol 49.3 mg, Fat 5.5 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 6.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 329.6 mg, Sugar 18.1 g
COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x9 inch cooking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet. Saute the onion until soft and translucent.
- In a large bowl combine cottage cheese, cornflake crumbs, egg, oil and sauteed onion. Gradually stir in the milk to moisten. You might only need 1/2 cup of the milk, the mixture should be moist but not soupy.
- Spread the cottage cheese mixture into the prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 275.1 calories, Carbohydrate 22.7 g, Cholesterol 40.2 mg, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 14.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 564.1 mg, Sugar 5 g
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, ketchup, tomato juice, salt, pepper, red pepper, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, and mustard for meatloaf until well mixed. Press meat mixture into the prepared pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar for topping until smooth. Spread brown sugar mixture over meatloaf.
- Bake in preheated oven 35 to 45 minutes, until no longer pink. Drain off fat. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 325.9 calories, Carbohydrate 18.3 g, Cholesterol 110.3 mg, Fat 19.6 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 18.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.6 g, Sodium 679.9 mg, Sugar 10.4 g
COTTAGE CHEESE MEATLOAF
This is quick, simple, & tasty. Perfect for a work night when time & energy are in short supply. The cottage cheese makes the meatloaf moist & adds nutrition. (BTW... adding a cup of cottage cheese to a lb of hamburg makes for yummy hamburgers!)
Provided by Judy from Hawaii
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
- Mix ingredients lightly till well blended.
- Press lightly into an 8 by 8 pan.
- Cover with waxed paper & microwave on high for 12 to 14 minutes, turning dish once (if no turntable).
- Drain fat, if needed.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese & cook uncovered on high for 1- 2 minutes or till cheese melts.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409, Fat 23.7, SaturatedFat 9.5, Cholesterol 139.9, Sodium 912.2, Carbohydrate 14.1, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 5.5, Protein 33.6
SPECIAL K COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF
I'm not sure where my mother got this recipe but it's been around since I was little. I love this recipe! Nice and easy to make and very tasty. (Of course I like to add more seasoning than it calls for).
Provided by byZula
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix all ingredients together and put into a shallow greased baking pan. (about 9x9").
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314.9, Fat 18.1, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 105.8, Sodium 1040.1, Carbohydrate 22.2, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 6.2, Protein 16.9
I've been making this for years it's a huge family hit. Not sure where I gathered the recipe from but I remember right before I got married I made this folder of recipes I wanted to try on the new hubby. Well this is one that has stuck. It's still in the orginal folder and I use it all the time.
Provided by barefootmommawv
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a large bowl, combine first 12 ingredients. Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Add bread crumbs and rice. Mix again.
- Line a 9 x 5 in loaf pan with foil. Press in beef mixture and shape.
- In a seperate bowl mix topping ingredients, mixing well. Spread over top of meatloaf.
- Bake 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.
- Drain off fat. Let meatloaf rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399.3, Fat 19.6, SaturatedFat 7.4, Cholesterol 147.6, Sodium 859.4, Carbohydrate 28.6, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 11.7, Protein 26.4
COTTAGE CHEESE MEATLOAF FROM 1968
The recipe comes from the Sunset Ground Beef Cookbook 1968 and has been one of our all-time favorite meatloaf recipes because of the taste as well as how quickly everything is put together and baked. To up the taste I have included 1 clove of garlic minced. It's a very light textured meatloaf in a shallow pan instead of the typical loaf pan style. I am mostly putting this recipe here for safekeeping since my book is getting more and more stained after 4 decades of use. I normally eat this meatloaf with a side of ketchup and I suppose I should come up with a topping that goes on before Parmesan cheese but haven't done that yet. There is already a very similar recipe posted on zaar that uses a microwave to cook the meat.
Provided by Rinshinomori
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine all ingredients except the Parmesan cheese until well blended.
- Press the mixture into a shallow baking pan about 8 inch square.
- Baked in a 350 degrees F oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese evenly over the top.
- Return to the oven and continue to bake for 15-18 minutes longer. Let stand for about 5 minutes before cutting in squares to serve.
COTTAGE CHEESE MEAT LOAF
"Putting cottage cheese in meat loaf makes it wonderfully moist," assures Maggie Slocum of Lindon, Utah.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Press into an ungreased 8-in. square baking pan. , Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink. Drain; let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340 calories, Fat 16g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 140mg cholesterol, Sodium 1199mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 34g protein.
More about "cottage cheese meat loaf recipes"
MY FAMOUS(?) COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF - SOAP QUEEN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
COTTAGE CHEESE MEAT LOAF RECIPE BY CALORIE.LESS.COOKING ...
Catsup 1/4 Cup (4 tbs)Low fat creamed cottage cheese 1 Cup (16 tbs)Lean ground beef 1 PoundQuick cooking rolled oats 1/2 Cup (8 tbs)
10 BEST COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF VEGETARIAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF – A COUPLE COOKS
5/5 (6)Total Time 2 hrsCategory Main DishCalories 471 per serving
- Prepare the brown rice using Stovetop Brown Rice or Instant Pot Brown Rice. (You’ll need 1/2 cup dry rice to yield 1 1/2 cups cooked; or you cook 1 cup dry rice and save the leftovers.)
- Place 1 1/2 cup walnuts and 1/2 cup cashews on a baking sheet and toast for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, finely chop 1 onion and mince 3 cloves garlic. Clean and finely chop the mushrooms. Finely chop the 2 tablespoons fresh parsley. When the nuts have cooled, finely chop them with a knife or in a food processor.
COOK WITH SUSAN: COTTAGE CHEESE MEATLOAF
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
18 COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF IDEAS | VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF ...
COTTAGE CHEESE MEAT LOAF RECIPE
COTTAGE CHEESE MEAT LOAF - COOKEATSHARE
COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF RECIPE SDA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
COTTAGE CHEESE SPECIAL K LOAF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
MEATLOAF COTTAGE CHEESE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
COTTAGE CHEESE MEAT LOAF RECIPES
ITALIAN MEATLOAF WITH COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPE
COTTAGE CHEESE MEATLOAF RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake meatloaf with cheese?Directions. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese. Mix well and spread half of mixture into a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese over meat loaf mixture. Top with remaining half of meat loaf mixture. Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Can you put cottage cheese in Meat Loaf?"Putting cottage cheese in meat loaf makes it wonderfully moist," assures Maggie Slocum of Lindon, Utah.
How do you make a meatloaf from scratch?Directions. In a large bowl combine the beef, pork, soup mix, eggs, bread crumbs, pepper and water. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese. Mix well and spread half of mixture into a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese over meat loaf mixture. Top with remaining half of meat loaf mixture. Bake in preheated oven...
How to make a meatloaf in a crock pot?Directions. In a large bowl combine the beef, pork, soup mix, eggs, bread crumbs, pepper and water. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese. Mix well and spread half of mixture into a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese over meat loaf mixture. Top with remaining half of meat loaf mixture.