SALTINE TOFFEE COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Line cookie sheet with saltine crackers in single layer.
- In a saucepan combine the sugar and the butter. Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes. Immediately pour over saltines and spread t cover crackers completely.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Let sit for 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate and top with chopped nuts. Cool completely and break into pieces.
SODA CRACKER COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 15 x 10 inch baking pan with foil and grease it well. Line the pan with soda crackers.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the brown sugar and cook stirring it until it dissolves. Bring to a boil and cook about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Immediately pour mixture over the soda crackers.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until the mixture starts to bubble. Spread the chocolate chips over the hot cookies. Let set for a minute. Spread the chocolate evenly. Sprinkle with nuts. Let cool, then cut into bars.
CRACKER JACK COOKIES
This is a great batch of cookies to make for school bazaars or for your own home. Absolutely delicious, my kids love them. But this does make a large batch. I usually do half now and it makes 48 cookies. I vary the optional with coconut or chocolate chips or raisins. Sometimes I separate the batches and mix in chocolate chips in one and raisins in another.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by FrenchBunny
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 96 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl cream together shortening, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix into wet ingredients
- Add cereals and optional mix and stir well
- Drop by Teaspoon fulls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 10 or 12 minutes.
GRAHAM CRACKER COOKIES
From Freeport, Illinois, Lois McKnight sends these sweet sandwich cookies. "My brother and I enjoyed these peanut butter treats when we were young," she recalls. "I made these cookies for my children, and now I make them for my grandchildren."
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook 4-5 minutes longer or until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat; stir in the marshmallow creme, peanut butter, and peanuts if desired and vanilla., Break the graham crackers in half. Spread about 2 tablespoons filling on the bottoms of half of the crackers; top with remaining crackers.
People also searched
More recipes about "cracker cookies recipes"
MISO CARAMEL CRACKER COOKIES RECIPE | MOLLY YEH | FOOD NETWORK
2019-09-23 · Directions In a medium pot, combine the caramels and heavy cream. Heat over medium low, stirring, until the caramels are melted and the mixture is smooth, …
- In a medium pot, combine the caramels and heavy cream. Heat over medium low, stirring, until the caramels are melted and the mixture is smooth, about 7 minutes. Stir in the miso and remove from the heat. Let cool for a few minutes, so the caramel can thicken slightly.
- Arrange half of the crackers salty-side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment and dollop on about 1 teaspoon caramel per cracker (or as much as will fit without spilling over the edges…but it's ok if it spills off a little). Top each with another cracker salty-side up. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a double boiler or a microwave in 30-second increments, melt the chocolate, stirring until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Dip the crackers halfway into the chocolate and place back on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with flaky salt and sprinkles. Let set in the refrigerator or at room temperature until the chocolate is firm, about 30 minutes.
CRACKER COOKIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
2011-12-26 · Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Lay out the crackers so they cover the entire bottom of the pan. Melt the brown sugar and butter in the microwave and bring it to a boil. This will take approximately 2 minutes.
See details ››
RECIPE: GRAHAM CRACKER COOKIES | KITCHN
2018-12-10 · Process the graham crackers in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment until they are completely broken down into crumbs and have a sandy texture. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt and whisk …
See details ››
10 BEST RITZ CRACKER COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-15 · Graham Cracker Cookies Mommy Outside The Box flour, butterscotch chips, crumbs, vanilla, egg, salt, butter and 2 more Graham Cracker Cookies Real Simple pure vanilla extract, granulated sugar, fine salt, flour, crushed graham crackers and 6 …
See details ››
10 BEST NO BAKE GRAHAM CRACKER COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
Graham Cracker Cookie StyleBlueprint egg yolks, sugar, butter, baking powder, all-purpose flour, graham cracker crumbs and 4 more Graham Cracker Cookie StyleBlueprint graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, ground cinnamon, butter, sugar and 5 more
See details ››
CHRISTMAS CRACK (CRACKER TOFFEE) - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
2020-12-14 · Place rows of crackers on a lined baking sheet. Boil the butter and brown sugar. Pour over the crackers.
- Line a 9x13 baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place rows of crackers on baking sheet, covering it completely. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat butter and brown sugar over medium heat. Stir continuously and bring to a boil until it reaches 275oF.
GRAHAM CRACKER COOKIES RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
2013-10-15 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. Heat oven to 325° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. Whisk together the flour, crushed graham crackers, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a …
- Heat oven to 325° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. Whisk together the flour, crushed graham crackers, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Reduce speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture, mixing just until combined (do not overmix). Fold in the coarsely chopped graham crackers.
- Scoop heaping tablespoonfuls of the dough into balls and place on the prepared baking sheets, spacing them 2 inches apart.
- Bake, in batches, rotating the sheets halfway through, until the edges are firm, 14 to 16 minutes. Cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer to a wire rack.
GRAHAM CRACKER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - RECIPE & VIDEO ...
2017-07-04 · Make graham cracker crumbs by placing the whole graham crackers in a resealable plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin, or pulsing them in a food processor. Print recipe These chewy cookies filled with gooey bits of chocolate are no ordinary chocolate chip cookie — because they’re made with graham crackers.
S'MORES COOKIE RECIPE • (VIDEO) KROLL'S KORNER
2020-07-01 · Mix together dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually add in dry ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Mix dry ingredients together: In a large bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, cake flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars: Place the cold, cubed butter into the bowl of a stand mixer and secure the paddle attachment. Let the mixer cream the butter for about 30 seconds then add in both sugars and blend until incorporated and creamy.
- Then add in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract. Blend until mixed. If any of the mixture gets stuck on the paddle attachment or side of the bowl use a rubber spatula to knock it off.
- Turn the mixer to low speed and gradually add in the dry ingredients. I add in about ¼ cup at a time. Add in 6 graham crackers, Hershey's chocolate and chocolate chips until incorporated and then turn off the machine.
GRAHAM CRACKER COOKIES — BUNS IN MY OVEN
2014-01-31 · In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to the butter mixture until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Using a medium …
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to the butter mixture until just combined.
RITZ CRACKER COOKIE COATED IN WHITE CHOCOALTE (CHRISTMAS ...
2019-12-12 · Instructions. Lay out 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers on wax paper and spread ~2tsp. almond butter on each cracker. Carefully place another cracker on top to create a sandwich. (2 crackers per cookie…
- Lay out 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers on wax paper and spread ~2tsp. almond butter on each cracker. Carefully place another cracker on top to create a sandwich. (2 crackers per cookie)
- Microwave method: Place the coconut oil and white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Heat for 1 minute, then stir and then heat for another minute and stir again. Should be melted now.
- Double boiler method: the steam in the pot melts the chocolate gently. Fill a pot with 1-2 inches of water over medium heat and bring to a boil. Then place a glass bowl with the chocolate and coconut oil directly on top of the pot and stir until chocolate starts to melt. Make sure you have a glass bowl that fits over and covers the entire opening of the pot so the steam doesn't escape. Will take a couple minutes for the chocolate to get smooth and creamy!
SALTINE CRACKER COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2005-12-20 · Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place 40 crackers in one layer on cookie sheet. In saucepan on low heat, combine butter and brown sugar.
EASY HOMEMADE GRAHAM CRACKERS RECIPE | COOKIES & CUPS
2020-05-20 · Wrap the disk in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. On a lightly …
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and brown sugar together for 2 minutes, until combined.
- Add in the vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix for 30 seconds until evenly incorporated.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flours and milk in alternating portions, beginning and ending with the flour. Mix until combined. Dough will be thick.
EASY 7-LAYER COOKIE BARS RECIPE
2021-07-19 · The bottom layer of these 7-layer cookie bars is the graham cracker crust, which is comprised of graham crackers and butter (yum). Measure out 11/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs or, alternatively, crush 12 full graham crackers yourself. You can either crush the graham crackers in a traditional food processor, or you can put them in a plastic gallon storage bag and pummel them with …
(PDF) BISCUIT, CRACKER AND COOKIE RECIPES FOR THE FOOD ...
Fermenting doughs must be held in temperature- and humidity-controlled areas. f48 Biscuit, cracker and cookie recipes Water biscuits 30 Units of fat to 100 units of flour 20 10 0 0 10 20 30 Units of sugar to 100 units of flour 5.10 Enrichment of water biscuits.
9 BEST CRACKER COOKIES IDEAS | CRACKER COOKIES, DESSERT ...
Jul 14, 2018 - Explore Judy Arbaugh's board "cracker cookies", followed by 238 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about cracker cookies, dessert recipes, food.
MISO CARAMEL CRACKER COOKIES RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
Directions 1. In a medium pot, combine the caramels and heavy cream. Heat over medium low, stirring, until the caramels are melted and the mixture is smooth, about 7 minutes.
CHOCOLATE-COVERED RITZ CRACKER COOKIES RECIPE
Spread a thick layer of peanut butter on a cracker. Gently press another cracker onto the peanut butter layer to make a sandwich cookie. Repeat with the remaining crackers. Melt the almond bark or candy melts in a microwave oven or in the top of a double boiler …
SODA CRACKER COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2015-09-14 · Combine butter and brown sugar and boil for 3 minutes. Line an 11x15 inch jelly roll pan with foil; cover with a layer of soda crackers. Pour brown sugar mixture over crackers and spread evenly. Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes.
SODA CRACKER COOKIES | RECIPE | CRACKER COOKIES, SODA ...
Soda Cracker Cookies. 76 · Crackers topped with chocolate and nuts. Try using almonds in place of the walnuts. Recipe by Allrecipes. 117. 5 ingredients. Baking & Spices . 1 cup Brown sugar, packed. 1 cup Chocolate chips, semisweet. Nuts & Seeds. 3/4 cup Walnuts. Snacks. 35 Soda crackers. Dairy. 1 cup Butter. Cracker Candy Cracker Cookies Cracker Toffee Toffee Cookies Biscuits Au Caramel ...
See details ››
SIMPLE WAY TO PREPARE SUPER QUICK HOMEMADE GRAHAM CRACKER ...
2021-07-27 · Place parchment paper on baking sheet 11.5 x 17. Lay Graham crackers out on sheet set aside. Bring to boil for 2 minutes butter, brown sugar and chopped pecans. Pour over Graham crackers. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool then separate and break in half enjoy. If you find this Graham cracker cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or ...
See details ››
COOKIE RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Cookie Recipes. From chocolate chip and peanut butter to sugar cookie and snickerdoodle, bake a batch of comforting homemade cookies with one of our must-try recipes. Whether you start from scratch or use one of our foolproof cookie mixes, we have all the fresh-baked recipes you need to create amazing cookies for any occasion. 1. 2.
See details ››
GRAHAM CRACKER LIME SHORTBREAD COOKIES | FOODTALK - MASTERCOOK
2021-07-29 · Graham Cracker Lime Shortbread Cookies | Foodtalk. Date Added: 7/29/2021 Source: www.foodtalkdaily.com. Want to save this recipe? Save It! Share It! Share Recipe. Your Name: Please enter your name: To: (Separate e-mail addresses by commas) Please enter at least 1 e-mail address: Message: Please enter a message. Public Recipe Share. Click "Show Link" to generate a url you can …
See details ››
CAKE MIX COOKIE RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Cake Mix Cookie Recipes. Take it from Betty: shortcuts can be a lifesaver in the kitchen. Our favorite trick? Using boxed cake mix as the base for easy, chewy and oh-so-delicious cookies. 1. 2.
See details ››