There's an abundance of cranberries in our area during the fall, and this recipe is one of my favorite ways to use them. I've often given these fresh-baked muffins as a small gift to friends, and they're always well received. -Ronni Dufour, Lebanon, Connecticut
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1.500 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda, ginger, salt and orange zest. Cut in shortening until crumbly. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, eggs and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cranberries and nuts., Fill 18 greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, 18-20 minutes. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231 calories, Fat 13g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 141mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
CRANBERRY APPLE BREAKFAST MUFFINS
Growing up a friend's mother used to make these every fall. They are the perfect breakfast muffin, not too sweet with the tartness of the cranberries.
Provided by pitterpat7
Categories Bread Quick Bread Recipes Muffin Recipes Apple Muffin Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and brown sugar in a bowl. Beat vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture to make a batter; gently fold apple and cranberries into batter. Pour into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are lightly browned on top and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 18 to 22 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154.2 calories, Carbohydrate 23.6 g, Cholesterol 31 mg, Fat 5.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 168.2 mg, Sugar 10.5 g
CRANBERRY BREAKFAST MUFFINS
A friend asked me months ago to post this recipe and I'm only getting around to it now! He likes Red River cereal and was intrigued by the fact that I have a muffin recipe that uses it. For those of you who don't know what Red River cereal is, it contains cracked wheat, rye and flax and is very healthy. I have only seen it sold in Canada though so if you want to try this, you may have to experiment with various combinations of the above. Please note that standing time is included in the cooking time.
Provided by Irmgard
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine the oats, Red River cereal and buttermilk in a large bowl.
- Let stand for 40 minutes.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the egg and melted butter to the cereal mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the cranberries.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172.5, Fat 6.1, SaturatedFat 3.5, Cholesterol 32, Sodium 275.3, Carbohydrate 26.8, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 14.7, Protein 3.2
CRANBERRY HARVEST MUFFINS
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 18 large muffins
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the mixture and add the milk, eggs, and melted butter. Stir quickly just to combine. Add the cranberries, figs, hazelnuts, and both sugars and stir just to distribute the fruits, nuts, and sugar evenly throughout the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the paper liners, filling each one to the top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until browned on the top and a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean.
CRANBERRY SAUCE MUFFINS
These fruit-filled muffins are a creative way to turn your leftover Thanksgiving cranberry sauce into a warm and welcoming next-day breakfast.
Provided by By Paula Jones
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 18 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt with whisk. Make well in center of dry ingredients. Add milk, oil, vanilla and egg; stir until combined (batter will be thick). Stir in cranberry sauce.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each about three-fourths full.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
CREAM CHEESE CRANBERRY MUFFINS
Moist and chock-full of colorful berries, these marvelous muffins are a seasonal specialty of Mrs. Leonard Keszler, Bismarck, North Dakota. "They are light and tasty, and they freeze very well," she says.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in cranberries and pecans. , Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the muffins comes out clean, 20-25 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. , Combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over muffins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 105 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 113mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
CRANBERRY CRUMB MUFFINS
In these tender muffins, a crunchy topping adds nice textural contrast, and supertart cranberries keep the sweetness balanced. Fresh or frozen cranberries work well, but if using frozen cranberries, do not thaw them before they go into the batter. The batter may seem extra stiff from the cold berries, but it will bake up just fine. (They may need an extra minute or two in the oven.) Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries or a mix of the three would be lovely. If you use berries, you can expect some color streaking, but they will taste great. Chopped up in-season peaches or plums would be tasty, too. Use a spring-loaded ice cream scoop to portion muffin batter into the prepared pan: It's easy, quick and helps to keep the muffins the same size.
Provided by Samantha Seneviratne
Categories snack, quick breads, dessert
Yield 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with liners.
- Prepare the crumb mixture: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Add the butter, and stir to combine.
- Prepare the muffins: In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Add the cranberries and pecans, and gently toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream and the milk. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Fold the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Fold in the sour cream mixture. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups. Squeeze the crumb mixture to create clumps of varying size, and sprinkle evenly over the tops. (It's OK if some of the crumb mixture lands on the tray.)
- Bake the muffins until they are puffed and set, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 26 to 30 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
More about "cranberry breakfast muffins recipes"
ROBINHOOD | CRANBERRY BREAKFAST MUFFINS
CRANBERRY MUFFINS WITH WALNUTS AND OATS - BAKE ME SOME SUGAR
ALMOND FLOUR CRANBERRY MUFFINS » CRANBERRY MARKETING COMMITTEE
MOM'S QUICK CRANBERRY MUFFINS (20 MINUTES!) | WORN SLAP OUT
CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE MUFFIN | BY LEIGH ANNE WILKES
CRANBERRY AND BANANA MUFFINS - JO COOKS
OLD-FASHIONED CRANBERRY MUFFINS - THE SEASONED MOM
AMAZING CRANBERRY MUFFINS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CRANBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
CRANBERRY MUFFIN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
OUR BEST MUFFIN RECIPES | CANADIAN LIVING
CRANBERRY LEMON MUFFINS - COOK CLEAN REPEAT
JUMBO CRANBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE - DAILY DIET DISH
FLOURLESS CRANBERRY BREAKFAST MUFFINS TO START YOUR MORNING
MINI CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS (EASY AND HEALTHY!)
CRANBERRY NUT MUFFINS FOOD NETWORK - THERESCIPES.INFO
30 BREAKFAST MUFFINS AND BREADS TO BRIGHTEN YOUR MORNING
BETTER THAN A BAKERY FRESH CRANBERRY MUFFINS - BAKERS TABLE
CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAKFAST MUFFINS - JOYOUS HEALTH
BEST CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS - LITTLE SWEET BAKER
FRESH CRANBERRY MUFFINS • THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
EASY CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
LEFTOVER CRANBERRY SAUCE OAT BREAKFAST MUFFINS - GINGER WITH SPICE
BAKERY-STYLE CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS - BAKER BY NATURE
10 BEST CRANBERRY MUFFINS WITH DRIED CRANBERRIES RECIPES - YUMMLY
CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CRANBERRY BREAKFAST MUFFINS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
LOW CARB BREAKFAST MUFFINS: CRANBERRY ORANGE - EXPLORER MOMMA
CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS (+ EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
ORANGE CRANBERRY BREAKFAST MUFFINS [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
CRANBERRY MUFFINS - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
COCONUT CRANBERRY MUFFINS – MY ROI LIST
CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS PIONEER WOMAN - OUR WEEKLY RECIPES
CRANBERRY MUFFINS (ONE BOWL RECIPE) - KYLEE COOKS
CRANBERRY AND CASHEW BREAKFAST MUFFINS | THE IN FINE BALANCE …
FAST CRANBERRY OAT BREAKFAST MUFFINS RECIPE | KITCHN
CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS - MAYO CLINIC
CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAKFAST MUFFINS RECIPE | SIDECHEF
10 BEST DRIED CRANBERRY HEALTHY MUFFINS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRANBERRY AND OATMEAL BREAKFAST MUFFINS - EAT GOOD 4 LIFE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love