This delightful butter comes together in moments. You'll love it on biscuits or toasted baguettes. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-3/4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the cranberry sauce, orange zest and extract. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 97 calories, Fat 10g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 26mg cholesterol, Sodium 70mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
CRAZY YUMMY CRANBERRY PECAN COOKIES WITH ORANGE GLAZE
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, white and brown sugars, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until the mixture is creamy and well blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and then gradually beat in the flour just until the mixture makes a soft dough. Stir in the pecans, rolled oats, and cranberries, and drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cookies are set and the edges are slightly brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Let the cookies cool for 1 minute on baking sheets before removing to wire racks to finish cooling. Glaze cookies while still a little warm.
- Place the confectioners' sugar and orange juice in a microwave-safe bowl, and stir to dissolve the sugar. Stir in the orange zest and butter, and microwave on medium power until the butter melts and the mixture is warm, about 30 seconds. Stir the warm glaze until smooth, and drizzle over cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131.2 calories, Carbohydrate 18.6 g, Cholesterol 18.6 mg, Fat 6.1 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 107.8 mg, Sugar 12.1 g
CRANBERRY, ORANGE AND PECAN PANCAKES
Provided by Alex Guarnaschelli
Yield 12 large pancakes
Number Of Ingredients 17
- For the cranberry, orange and pecan sauce: Combine the cranberries, granulated sugar, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon stick, orange zest and juice and 1/2 cup water in a medium pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce to a simmer and cook until some cranberries burst but some still remain whole, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool completely, remove the cinnamon stick and stir in the pecans.
- For the pancake batter: Mix the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together the milk, butter, vanilla and eggs in a separate bowl. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the milk mixture into the well. Gently whisk until combined, but do not overmix, as it will make your pancakes chewy. Let the batter rest for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop 1 cup of the pecans and set the remaining 1/2 cup aside.
- Heat a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet and coat with about 2 tablespoons butter. Add a scant 1/2 cup batter per pancake to your pan, leaving space between each. Sprinkle a handful of the chopped pecans in each. Cook until you see bubbles on the sides and in the center of the pancakes, 2 to 3 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the pan to a flat surface to cool a few minutes. Cook the rest of the pancakes in butter in batches.
- Hold a pancake flat and use a paring knife to make a 1/2-inch horizontal cut in the top. Slip the knife in horizontally and move it back and forth while turning the pancake to make a pocket. Repeat with all the pancakes. Spoon some sauce inside each pocket. (See Cook's Note.) Make stacks of stuffed pancakes on a serving platter. Or, stuff a few and serve with the remaining sauce on the side. Top with the reserved pecan halves for garnish.
CRANBERRY, ORANGE, PECAN BUTTER
i was watching a friends grandson and saw this recipe in a flyer on her table. I copied it on a napkin and thought I would post it here for safe keeping. I plan on making this for Christmas morning. I think this was be wonderful on good raisin bread toast. I counted the freezing time as cooking time. I made this butter for Christmas morning. This is so good. I plan on making a Cranberry, Orange, Nut bread to go with it.
Provided by Jane from Ohio
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Divide the dried cranberries and pecans in half.
- Place a 1/4 cup of dried cranberries and a.
- 1/4 cup of pecans in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl,.
- combine butter, 1/4 cup of dried cranberries, orange zest and 1/4 cup of roasted pecans.
- Place the butter mixture on a 12x12 piece of wax paper.
- Place the top of the wax paper over the bottom and form into a log shape.
- Place the butter mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Remove from freezer and remove wax paper.
- roll the butter in the remaining mixture of cranberries and pecans until.
- the outside of the log is fully coated.
- Refrigerate until needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254.8, Fat 27.9, SaturatedFat 15, Cholesterol 61, Sodium 202.8, Carbohydrate 2.1, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 0.5, Protein 0.9
CJ'S ORANGE CRANBERRIES AND ROSEMARY PECANS
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the pecan halves on a 17-by-13-inch rimmed baking sheet and toast for 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown and fragrant. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Mix together the cranberries and the pecan halves in a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the rosemary and sea salt, tossing to coat.
More about "cranberry orange pecan butter recipes"
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN CRISP - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
4.4/5 (79)Category Dessert, Fruit Crisp, Holiday RecipesCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour and brown sugar. Add 1 cup of butter and mix on low speed until crumbly.
CRANBERRY PECAN TART WITH ORANGE PASTRY CRUST - CHALLENGE DAIRY
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN COOKIES - A GRANDE LIFE
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN COOKIES RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CRANBERRY-ORANGE-PECAN STUFFING RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PEAR CRANBERRY BUTTER RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN SALAD RECIPE - SAVORY SIMPLE
QUICK CRANBERRY-ORANGE-PECAN BREAD - KITCHEN KAT
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN SCOTTISH SHORTBREAD - CAROLINE'S EASY …
ORANGE CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH PECANS - SCHERMER PECANS
CRANBERRY BREAD RECIPE WITH ORANGE & PECANS • FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN BUTTER | WIVES WITH KNIVES | RECIPE
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN BUTTER | RECIPE | HERB COMPOUND BUTTER …
25 CRANBERRY-ORANGE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN BREAD RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
NO-KNEAD CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN BREAD - SIMPLY SO GOOD
CRANBERRY-ORANGE BUTTER - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CRANBERRY, ORANGE & PECAN CAKE - JENNY STEFFENS HOBICK
CRANBERRY ORANGE AND PECAN SHORTBREAD COOKIES - FOX …
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN BUTTER | RECIPE | EASY FOOD TO MAKE, …
CRANBERRY PECAN ANYTIME CAKE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
HOW TO MAKE CRANBERRY PECAN MUFFINS WITH SWEET ORANGE BUTTER
FRESH CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN SHORTBREAD COOKIES
CRANBERRY, ORANGE, AND PECAN MUFFINS - SOUTHERN BYTES
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN BREAD FOR 2-LB. BREADMAKER
ORANGE-GLAZED CRANBERRY PECAN BREAD - COOKING GOD'S WAY
GINGERED CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN RELISH - THE JOURNEY GIRL
CRANBERRY ORANGE & PECAN COFFEE CAKE - JOY THE BAKER
CRANBERRY PECAN ORANGE COFFEE CAKE - THE SPICED LIFE
CRANBERRY PECAN RELISH - ONCE UPON A CHEF
ORANGE CRANBERRY PECAN COOKIES - MY MEASURING CUP
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN MUFFINS - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
CRANBERRY-ORANGE-PECAN BREAD RECIPE - CAT CAN COOK
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN LOAF - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
CRANBERRY ORANGE BREAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN BREAD - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
CRANBERRY-ORANGE PECAN BREAD - ROSEMARY MARK
CRANBERRY ORANGE HONEY BUTTER RECIPE BY PAUAL DEEN
CRANBERRY ORANGE BREAD RECIPE | WILTON
CRANBERRY ORANGE PECAN SCONES - MY DRAGONFLY CAFE
SHOP BY CATEGORY - HAMILTONBEACH.CA
CRANBERRY, ORANGE AND PECAN RELISH RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make a cranberry and pecan cake?Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir until just blended. Gently fold in cranberries and pecans. Spoon batter into greased pan and bake for 55 - 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and place on wire rack for 10 minutes. Turn out from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
How long to bake cranberry and pecan batter?Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir until just blended. Gently fold in cranberries and pecans. Spoon batter into greased pan and bake for 55 - 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
How do you make orange and cranberry muffin mix?In a smaller bowl, beat eggs with a whisk, add zest from large orange, 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice from orange, melted butter and whisk until blended. Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir until just blended. Gently fold in cranberries and pecans.
How long does it take to make cranberry orange pecan Loaf?If you are a lover of quick breads, this is one that you will want to make. Easy, delicious and perfect to add to the holiday menu. Not that it’s quick but after 55 minutes, you well be enjoying this scrumptious cranberry orange pecan loaf.