CRANBERRY ORANGE ICED TEA
- In a large pitcher, pour the boiling water over the tea bags. Steep 5 minutes; remove the tea bags and discard.
- Stir in the lemon juice and Sweet'N Low until the Sweet'N Low dissolves. Mix in the cold water and orange juice.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Pour over ice in tall glasses.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 30.4 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sodium 6.1 mg, Sugar 7 g
CRANBERRY ORANGE TEA
This recipe can be served hot or chilled over ice. It is perfect for the winter months, caroling, sleding, etc. It is also perfect for sipping around the pool or at barbecues. It comes for The Hotel Limpia Cookbook.
Provided by PaulaG
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Steep the tea bags in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and stir to disssolve.
- Add the hot cranberry juice and serve warm in mugs garnished with orange wedges or chill and serve over ice.
CRANBERRY-ORANGE TEA RING
- Combine warm water and yeast in a large bowl; stir to dissolve. Add warm milk, egg, marmalade, and butter. Stir to combine.
- Mix flour, oats, and salt together in a separate bowl. Add to yeast mixture and stir until moistened. Knead dough until smooth and elastic, 6 to 8 minutes. Place dough in a greased bowl, turning to coat both sides. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cranberries, brown sugar, and water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until cranberries begin to soften, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in walnuts, butter, and lemon juice. Let cool.
- Punch dough down. Roll dough into a 10x20-inch rectangle on a floured surface.
- Whisk egg white and water together. Brush lightly over the dough. Spread cranberry filling over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border on all sides. Roll up tightly, starting from a long edge. Seal edges and cut off any tapered sides with no filling.
- Transfer roll to a large square baking sheet. Join ends together to form a ring. Use sharp kitchen shears to make cuts at 1-inch intervals, cutting 2/3 of the way through the dough. Twist each slice gently to expose the swirled filling. Gently shape dough into a perfect ring. Cover and let rise until doubled, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 20 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Let cool completely.
- Stir powdered sugar and orange juice concentrate together in a small bowl. Add enough water to reach a glaze-like consistency. Drizzle glaze over tea ring. Allow glaze to set before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 312.6 calories, Carbohydrate 52.4 g, Cholesterol 28.5 mg, Fat 8.6 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 7.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 289.4 mg, Sugar 20.9 g
CRANBERRY AND ORANGE ICED TEA
A glass of cranberry-infused chilled tea is a flavour sensation and the ultimate thirst-quencher on a hot summer's day Time to prepare doesn't include 24 hours for ice cubes
Provided by Lavender Lynn
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the rind from the orange. Use a small sharp knife to remove the white pith from the rind.
- Place the rind and tea bags in a large heatproof jug. Pour over the water. Set aside for 20 minutes to infuse.
- Remove the tea bags and rind, and discard. Add the cranberry juice and sugar to the jug, and stir to combine.
- Cut half the orange flesh into small pieces and divide among 2 ice cube trays. Pour the tea mixture among the trays. Place in the freezer overnight. Cover the remaining tea mixture with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill.
- Remove the ice cubes from the trays and place in a serving jug. Pour over the tea mixture and serve.
- Time plan tip: Prepare this recipe to the end of step 4 up to 1 day ahead. Continue from step 5 just before serving. Picnic tip: Divide the ice cubes and tea among airtight bottles or jugs. Transport in your esky.
HOT CRANBERRY TEA
A sentimental favorite. My mother and I made it when I was 7 and it's been a part of our holiday tradition ever since. A fun recipe to make with the kids. A slow cooker will keep it warm while serving.
Provided by TERRAMISU
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large pot, combine water and cranberries. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes. Add sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, cloves and cinnamon sticks. Cover, and steep for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 139.7 calories, Carbohydrate 36.8 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 0.6 g, Sodium 10.4 mg, Sugar 31.8 g
HOT CRANBERRY TEA
Cinnamon-infused cranberries combine with orange and lemon juices for a not-too-sweet beverage. The crimson color is perfect for the holiday season.-Sarah Dennis Scott, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (3 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a Dutch oven, combine the water, cranberries and cinnamon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until berries pop, stirring occasionally., Remove from the heat. Discard cinnamon. Strain cranberry mixture through a cheesecloth-lined colander. Return to Dutch oven. Stir in the sugar, orange juice and lemon juice; heat through. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts :
CRANBERRY ORANGE TEA CAKES
Tea cakes make the list for favorite holiday cookie. This melt-in-your mouth version is flavor-packed with orange and cranberries too.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 325° F. In small bowl, toss cranberries and 1 teaspoon flour; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat margarine and granulated sugar with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon, until well blended. Beat in egg, sour cream, orange peel and orange extract until smooth.
- Beat in 2 cups flour, the baking soda and salt on low speed until well blended. Stir in cranberry mixture. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are light golden. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Sprinkle tops with powdered sugar. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 90 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 1/2 g
CRANBERRY-ORANGE-WALNUT TEA CAKES
Quick breads are among our most well-loved edible gifts. Here, the season's standouts -- tart cranberries and refreshing citrus -- spike a batch of sweet, moist mini loaves.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 9
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter nine 4-by-2 1/2-inch loaf pans; dust with flour, tapping out excess. Combine cream, orange juice, and vanilla in a small bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter, orange zest, and sugar until pale and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with 2 batches of cream mixture; beat until combined. Gently fold in cranberries and walnuts.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared pans; smooth tops with an offset spatula. Place pans on a rimmed baking sheet; bake until cakes are golden and a cake tester comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Transfer pans to wire racks to cool 15 minutes. Turn out cakes onto racks to cool completely.
CRANBERRY ORANGE TEA BISCUITS
- blend all dry ingredients. put oranges, water eggs and vanilla in a jar and shake to break up oranges. add dry ingredients. use ice cream scoop and drop on a cookie sheet. bake at 350F for 10-15 minute.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335.1, Fat 17.4, SaturatedFat 12.5, Cholesterol 43, Sodium 232.5, Carbohydrate 42.7, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 18.9, Protein 4.5
More about "cranberry orange tea recipes"
ORANGE CRANBERRY TEA RECIPE - MEAL PLANNING MAGIC
5/5 (2)Calories 93 per servingCategory Beverage
CRANBERRY ORANGE TEA CAKE - KATE BATTISTELLI
ORANGE CRANBERRY TEA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CRANBERRY-ORANGE TEA RING RECIPE
CRANBERRY MANDARIN ORANGE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
CRANBERRY BLOOD ORANGE ICED TEA RECIPE - THE REPUBLIC OF TEA
CRANBERRY ORANGE SCONES - THE SEASONED MOM
CRANBERRY TEA WITH ORANGE RECIPE
25 CRANBERRY-ORANGE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
RECIPE: CRANBERRY ORANGE TEA STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES ...
CRANBERRY-ORANGE TEA RING | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
THE BEST CRANBERRY ORANGE BREAD | EASY BREAD RECIPE
RECIPE FOR CRANBERRY TEA - THERESCIPES.INFO
ORANGE AND CRANBERRY TEA SANDWICHES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CRANBERRY ORANGE GANACHE – SWEET TEA (WITH LEMON)
24 CRANBERRY-ORANGE RECIPES WE LOVE | TASTE OF HOME
CRANBERRY ORANGE WALNUT LOAF - URBAN COTTAGE LIFE
CRANBERRY ORANGE BISCONIE COSTCO RECIPE: READY IN 45 MINUTES
THE BEST EASY HOT CRANBERRY TEA RECIPE | MONTANA HAPPY
CRANBERRY-ORANGE TEA BREAD | SUSAN BRANCH BLOG
CRANBERRY ORANGE TEA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CRANBERRY-ORANGE TEA SIPPER | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
BEST CRANBERRY ORANGE TEA CAKE WITH WALNUT STREUSEL RECIPE
THANKSGIVING TEA - CRANBERRY ORANGE TEA - THE STORIED RECIPE
22 CRANBERRY ORANGE SCONE RECIPES - HOME STRATOSPHERE
RECIPE: CRANBERRY-ORANGE TEA BREAD | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
ORANGE-CRANBERRY SWEET ICED TEA COCKTAIL RECIPE - LUZIANNE TEA
CRANBERRY ORANGE TEA BREAD - NEW YORK APPLE ASSOCIATION
CRANBERRY-ORANGE TEA CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EARL GREY CRANBERRY & ORANGE TEA BRACK - TASTE OF DUBLIN
CRANBERRY ORANGE TEA BREAD RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY CITRUS TEA - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
CRANBERRY ORANGE SPIKED SWEET TEA - THE BAKERMAMA
COSTCO CRANBERRY ORANGE BISCONE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST ...
ROBINHOOD | ORANGE CRANBERRY TEA BREAD
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #beginner-cook #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #punch #christmas #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love