- In a large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice, pineapple juice and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add almond extract and pour in the ginger ale.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108.2 calories, Carbohydrate 27.1 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 6.7 mg, Sugar 25.2 g
PINEAPPLE CRANBERRY PUNCH
Combining refreshing pineapple flavor with the zing of cranberry juice is how I created an easy-to-fix sipper to take to holiday parties.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 3-1/2 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine 2 cups cranberry juice and crushed pineapple. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold; freeze. Just before serving, combine pineapple juice and remaining cranberry juice in a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Add the ice ring.
Nutrition Facts :
CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH
- In a large punch bowl, combine the cranberry juice cocktail, the pineapple juice, the ginger ale, and the seltzer water, add an ice block, and serve the punch in punch glasses, garnished with the pineapple.
HOLIDAY PUNCH II
- In a large container, mix together sugar, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and almond extract. Refrigerate for 1 day.
- To serve, pour juice mixture into a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 58.4 calories, Carbohydrate 13.7 g, Fat 0.1 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 8.4 mg, Sugar 12.7 g
More about "cranberry pineapple punch recipes"
CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH RECIPE | NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (49)Total Time 5 minsCategory EasyCalories 148 per serving
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, stir together: 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups cranberry juice and 4 cups ginger ale.
EASY HOLIDAY PUNCH RECIPE (4 INGREDIENTS!) - I HEART …
5/5 (14)Total Time 5 minsCategory DrinksCalories 132 per serving
CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH WITH SHERBET - CLEVER HOUSEWIFE
Estimated Reading Time 3 minsTotal Time 10 mins
10 BEST PINEAPPLE PUNCH RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRANBERRY PUNCH | 3 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS - MOM'S DINNER
5/5 (1)Servings 8Cuisine AmericanCategory Drinks
CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH WITH VIDEO - EASY COCKTAIL ⋆ ...
3.8/5 (697)Category Drink
CHRISTMAS PUNCH - COOKING CLASSY
5/5 (51)Total Time 5 minsCategory DrinksCalories 151 per serving
- Pour cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and almond extract into a large drink dispenser and mix. Pour in ginger ale and give it one quick stir.
- Add in cranberries, ice and ginger ale. Serve within a few hours for best results as it will start to go flat.
HOLIDAY PUNCH RECIPE (MADE WITH 4-INGREDIENTS!) | A ...
5/5 (10)Total Time 10 minsCategory DrinksCalories 16 per serving
CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH — LET'S DISH RECIPES
5/5 (2)Category BeveragesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH | MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory BeveragesServings 13
PINEAPPLE CRANBERRY PUNCH - RECIPES - DOLE SUNSHINE
Servings 14Calories 130 per servingTotal Time 5 mins
EASY CHRISTMAS PUNCH (CRANBERRY ORANGE PUNCH) | THE RECIPE ...
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 minsCategory BeverageCalories 388 per serving
CRANBERRY-PINEAPPLE PUNCH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CRANBERRY PUNCH - DAMN DELICIOUS
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 8
THE BEST CHRISTMAS PUNCH (CRANBERRY & POMEGRANATE ...
5/5 (7)Total Time 10 minsCategory DrinksCalories 102 per serving
CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE ...
CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH RECIPE | NATASHASKITCHEN.COM IN ...
PINEAPPLE CRANBERRY PUNCH - DOLE® CANADA
CRANBERRY JUICE RUM PUNCH - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CRANBERRY-PINEAPPLE PUNCH RECIPE
10 BEST CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH VODKA RECIPES | YUMMLY
PINEAPPLE CRANBERRY PUNCH RECIPE
NON ALCOHOLIC PINEAPPLE DRINK RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make sparkling cranberry pineapple punch?This Sparkling Cranberry Pineapple Punch has just the right amount of sweetness and is loved by grown ups and littles so it's perfect for any party. The combination is crisp, refreshing, and super enjoyable. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, stir together: 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups cranberry juice and 4 cups ginger ale.
How do you make cranberry and lemon juice punch?Combine the pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and orange juice in a punch bowl. Just before serving, add the lemon-lime soda and stir to combine. Add cranberries and orange slices for garnish. Add ice if desired.
How do you make pineapple juice with cranberry juice?Stir in the pineapple, cranberry and orange juice. Divide the mixture into to separate containers and freeze. When ready to serve, combine the contents of one container with one bottle of lemon-lime soda in a large punch bowl or drink dispenser. Stir occasionally, until punch is slushy. Repeat with remaining portions as needed.
What is Dole's cranberry pineapple punch?This Sparkling Cranberry Pineapple Punch was made possible by the one and only Dole. Their pineapple juice is known on the street as the “King of Juices™.” It’s kind of like going to Hawaii and squeezing the juice out of a fresh ripe pineapple (minus the traveling and the squeezing).