CRANBERRY PORK ROAST
"Guests rave about this tender roast, and I love preparing it because it's so simple," relates Audrey Thibodeau of Mesa, Arizona. "The gravy is delicious over creamy mashed potatoes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place pork roast in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, mash cranberry sauce; stir in the sugar, cranberry juice, mustard and cloves. Pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. , Remove roast and keep warm. Skim fat from juices. Pour into a 2-cup measuring cup; add water if necessary to measure 2 cups. Pour into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into pan juices. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt. Serve with sliced pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 429 calories, Fat 9g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 71mg sodium, Carbohydrate 50g carbohydrate (37g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 37g protein.
MOIST CRANBERRY PORK ROAST
I love to serve this tender, flavorful pork to guests. You don't have to toil away in the kitchen to prepare it, yet it tastes like a gourmet meal. -Kimberley Scasny, Douglasville, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cut roast in half and place in a 3-qt. slow cooker; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 201mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 27g protein.
HERBED PORK ROAST AND CRANBERRY CHUTNEY
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Pork Roast:
- In a small bowl, stir together herbs de Provence, onion powder, light brown sugar, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. Place the pork roast in a shallow roasting pan or baking dish. Season with salt and pepper and then rub with the herb mixture.
- Place roast in oven and reduce heat to 350 degrees F. Roast for 30 minutes per pound, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. (Roast will continue to cook up to 170 degrees F out of the oven.) Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- In a medium bowl, combine all chutney ingredients and stir thoroughly. Cover and set aside until ready to serve.
- Serve chutney over pork roast.
SLOW-COOKER PORK ROAST WITH CRANBERRIES
Sweet dried cranberries and tart cranberry juice cocktail give a fabulous flavor to this pork roast recipe that's slow cooked for a delicious dinner.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place pork roast in 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker.
- In small bowl, combine cranberries, broth, orange peel and 1/4 cup of the cranberry juice cocktail; mix well. Pour over roast.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours.
- To serve, place roast on serving platter; cover with foil to keep warm. Pour juices from slow cooker into medium saucepan; if necessary, skim off any fat.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail and cornstarch; blend well. Stir into juices in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly and thickened. Serve with pork roast. Garnish with shredded orange peel if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Carbohydrate 25 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 serving, Sodium 150 mg, Sugar 18 g
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY PORK ROAST
- Place pork roast in a slow cooker. Mash cranberry sauce in a bowl; stir in sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, cloves, and salt. Pour cranberry mixture over pork roast.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Transfer roast to a plate; cover and keep warm.
- Skim fat from cranberry mixture in slow cooker. Measure 2 cups of cranberry mixture, adding water if necessary. Pour into saucepan and bring to a boil. Whisk cold water with cornstarch until pasty; pour into cranberry mixture. Cook and stir until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve alongside pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459.8 calories, Carbohydrate 64.2 g, Cholesterol 79.6 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 29.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 84.4 mg, Sugar 58.7 g
QUICK SAVORY CRANBERRY GLAZED PORK LOIN ROAST
This simple, 1-hour roast is our favorite Christmas dish and voted most likely to be served if the President were to drop in for dinner- LOL! I love serving this entree because it causes me NO stress and everyone raves over it. While the pork is roasting, make another batch of the cranberry glaze to serve in a gravy boat alongside the sliced pork roast. For food safety, the new batch should not be prepared in same pan as the first if you have been basting directly out of the saucepan. If you basted out of another dish, you can use the same pan.
Provided by goodfood4ursoul
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine the cranberry sauce, apple jelly, mustard, crushed bouillon, horseradish, garlic powder, and thyme in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Line a large baking pan with foil. Place pork loin in pan, fat side up. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Use a pastry brush and a small spoon to completely coat the pork with sauce.
- Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 45 minutes, basting every 10 minutes with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.8 g, Cholesterol 88.4 mg, Fat 15.9 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 29.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 804.9 mg, Sugar 30.6 g
PORK ROAST WITH CRANBERRY GLAZE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in orange juice and cranberry sauce. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened, and set aside.
- Place pork in a shallow roasting pan and cover with about half the cranberry mixture. Insert a meat thermometer. Roast 1 to 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with the remaining sauce. Meat is done when thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Remove meat from oven and allow to rest 10 minutes before carving.
CRANBERRY-ORANGE PORK ROAST
We are pork lovers at our house, and I am always looking for new, exciting and tasty recipes...well this is one on that we like very much, it has a wonderful tangy orange flavor, and the roast cooks up very tender and juicy, make sure to keep basting the roast with the sauce, to ensure a flavorful roast.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a saucepan, cook first 4 ingredients, until thickened (ingredients may be doubled if desired for more sauce).
- In a roaster or oven-proof casserole dish, place in the roast.
- Spread the sauce ingredients over the pork roast.
- Bake in 350 degree oven, until roast is done, basting frequently.
- Remove roast to serving platter.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile,in the same roaster, with the pan juices, add the gravy with the 1/3 cup water; mix to combine.
- Slice the roast.
- Serve the cranberry/orange gravy over the slices.
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST (SCD)
Posted on SCDRecipe.com, a collection of recipes intended to help people with IBD/IBS, Crohn's, colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO, autism and/or ADHD. All recipes adhere to the Specific Carbohydrte Diet as described by Elaine Gottschall's book, Breaking the Vicious Cycle. source: www.scdrecipe.com/recipes/print/89/
Provided by susan 9
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. Place in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276.3, Fat 8.6, SaturatedFat 3, Cholesterol 107.2, Sodium 113, Carbohydrate 10.3, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 9.2, Protein 37.6
More about "cranberry pork roast scd recipes"
PORK ROAST WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE CROCKPOT RECIPE
SPICED CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - MAKE-AHEAD MEAL MOM
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - ROTI N RICE
CRANBERRY DIJON PORK ROAST RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY BALSAMIC PORK LOIN ROAST
CROCK POT CRANBERRY PORK - THE SOUTHERN LADY …
ROASTED CRANBERRY BROWN SUGAR PORK CHOPS. - HALF …
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - JO COOKS
CRANBERRY-GLAZED PORK ROAST (1993) - CLICK AMERICANA
CRANBERRY GLAZED PORK ROAST - THE VIEW FROM GREAT …
CRANBERRY ROAST PORK - BIGOVEN.COM
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - SWEET ORDEAL
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - MIDWEST LIVING
TENDER SUCCULANT CRANBERRY POT ROAST - FEASTING AT HOME
CROCK POT CRANBERRY DIJON PORK ROAST - HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
HOLIDAY CRANBERRY PORK ROAST RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CRANBERRY ROAST PORK RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - MAMA & BABY LOVE
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - THE FAMILY FREEZER
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HOME - SCDRECIPE.COM
CRANBERRY PORK LOIN CROCKPOT RECIPE - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - BIGOVEN.COM
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST | MRFOOD.COM
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - MICHELLESRECIPEPLACE.COM
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST SCD FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
CROCK POT PORK ROAST RECIPE WITH CRANBERRIES - LOW CARB YUM
PORK LOIN WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST | PORK ROAST, PORK FREEZER MEALS, ROAST
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - SCD) RECIPE
5 SCD RECIPES FOR CRANBERRY SAUCE | SCD RECIPES, CRANBERRY SAUCE …
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - SCDRECIPE.COM
CRANBERRY ORANGE PORK ROAST - A GOOD LIFE FARM
CRANBERRY PORK ROAST - COOKSTR.COM
CRANBERRY ROAST PORK - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cranberry sauce with a pork roast?In a small bowl, mash cranberry sauce; stir in the sugar, cranberry juice, mustard and cloves. Pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Remove roast and keep warm. Skim fat from juices. Pour into a 2-cup measuring cup; add water if necessary to measure 2 cups. Pour into a small saucepan.
How to cook a whole cranberry roast in a crock pot?Directions. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Transfer roast to a plate; cover and keep warm. Skim fat from cranberry mixture in slow cooker. Measure 2 cups of cranberry mixture, adding water if necessary. Pour into saucepan and bring to a boil. Whisk cold water with cornstarch until pasty; pour into cranberry mixture.
How to cook a pork roast in a crock pot?Mash cranberry sauce in a bowl; stir in sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, cloves, and salt. Pour cranberry mixture over pork roast. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Transfer roast to a plate; cover and keep warm.
How do you cook cranberry sauce in a slow cooker?Skim fat from cranberry mixture in slow cooker. Measure 2 cups of cranberry mixture, adding water if necessary. Pour into saucepan and bring to a boil. Whisk cold water with cornstarch until pasty; pour into cranberry mixture. Cook and stir until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve alongside pork.