FARM FRESH ZUCCHINI CRANBERRY NUT MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare 12 muffin cups with liners.
- Mix 6 tablespoons flour and brown sugar together in a bowl for topping; cut butter into the flour mixture until you have pea-sized crumbs. Set aside.
- Beat margarine and white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat egg and vanilla into the butter mixture.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl; gradually beat into the butter mixture. Fold zucchini, cranberries, and walnuts into the mixture; spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling nearly to the top. Sprinkle reserved topping mixture onto the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283.2 calories, Carbohydrate 38.6 g, Cholesterol 20.6 mg, Fat 13.3 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 272 mg, Sugar 22 g
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; set aside., In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Combine egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the zucchini, walnuts and currants. , Fill muffin cups three-fourths full with batter. Bake until a toothpick in center comes out clean, 22-25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318 calories, Fat 16g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 35mg cholesterol, Sodium 180mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (25g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
This recipe is from Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook. I was looking for a lighter muffin recipe to try and stumbled across this one online. The zucchini keeps the muffins extremely moist without having to add a whole lot of oil. The cranberries pop in the oven and add a sour, gooeyness that I just love. If fresh cranberries aren't in season, the frozen ones work just fine.
Provided by Diet It Up
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- The dry team goes in one bowl (flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt).
- The wet team goes in a separate bowl (eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla and zucchini).
- Combine the wet team and dry team, add the cranberries and stir until just mixed.
- Spoon the batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
CRANBERRY ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
I made this recipe based on one of Martha Stewart's recipes. I love cranberries in baked things...the tartness of them. Delicious!! The zucchini adds a little something without being the major flavor. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have! Note: You can substitute the applesauce with oil, I just prefer to use applesauce. Also, the cups will be quite full when you fill them, but I haven't had any trouble with them spilling over.
Provided by rbrynsaas
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 12 muffins, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 375°F Grease muffin tin; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugars, applesauce and vanilla. Stir in the zucchini.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, and stir to combine; do not overmix. Using a rubber spatula fold in the cranberries. Divide the batter evenly among the 12 cups.
- Bake, rotating the pan halfway through, until the muffins are golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes. Turn the muffins on their sides in their cups, and cool.
- Bread Variation: Follow instructions for muffins, transferring batter to a 9x5 loaf pan, buttered or sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake at 375 F, rotating the pan halfway through, 45-50 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool before serving.
ZUCCHINI AND CRANBERRY MINI-MUFFINS
- Position racks in upper and lower thirds of oven and preheat to 375°F. Butter muffin cups (if pans are not nonstick, butter liberally or spray with nonstick cooking spray).
- In large bowl, whisk together all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, cocoa, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in zucchini.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs and brown sugar. Whisk in sour cream and oil. Fold wet mixture into dry until just combined (do not overmix). Gently fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Divide batter among muffin cups, filling each cup 3/4 full. Bake until dark golden on top and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool in pan on rack 10 minutes, then serve warm or turn out onto rack to cool completely. (Muffins can be made up to 3 days ahead and stored in airtight container at room temperature, or frozen in airtight container up to 2 weeks. Defrost in refrigerator, then rewarm, if desired, wrapped in foil in 300°F oven 7 to 10 minutes.)
CRANBERRY YOGURT MUFFINS
The use of yogurt instead of oil makes these muffins moist. And the cranberries and orange peel provide lots of flavor. With such great taste, no one will ever guess that they're so easy to prepare!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder baking soda and salt. Gently fold in yogurt and milk just until moistened. Stir in cranberries and orange zest. , Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.
Nutrition Facts :
CRANBERRY CRUMB MUFFINS
In these tender muffins, a crunchy topping adds nice textural contrast, and supertart cranberries keep the sweetness balanced. Fresh or frozen cranberries work well, but if using frozen cranberries, do not thaw them before they go into the batter. The batter may seem extra stiff from the cold berries, but it will bake up just fine. (They may need an extra minute or two in the oven.) Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries or a mix of the three would be lovely. If you use berries, you can expect some color streaking, but they will taste great. Chopped up in-season peaches or plums would be tasty, too. Use a spring-loaded ice cream scoop to portion muffin batter into the prepared pan: It's easy, quick and helps to keep the muffins the same size.
Provided by Samantha Seneviratne
Categories snack, quick breads, dessert
Yield 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with liners.
- Prepare the crumb mixture: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Add the butter, and stir to combine.
- Prepare the muffins: In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Add the cranberries and pecans, and gently toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream and the milk. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Fold the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Fold in the sour cream mixture. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups. Squeeze the crumb mixture to create clumps of varying size, and sprinkle evenly over the tops. (It's OK if some of the crumb mixture lands on the tray.)
- Bake the muffins until they are puffed and set, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 26 to 30 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
More about "cranberry zucchini muffins recipes"
CRANBERRY ZUCCHINI MUFFINS - GINGER CASA
Servings 24Total Time 35 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 280 per serving
MARTHA STEWART'S ZUCCHINI AND CRANBERRY MUFFINS
RECIPE FOR BANANA CRANBERRY ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
CRANBERRY YOGURT MUFFINS - AHEAD OF THYME
ZUCCHINI MUFFINS WITH LIME AND JUICY CRANBERRIES
CRANBERRY ORANGE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS - SHUGARY SWEETS
ZUCCHINI CRANBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
WINTER SQUASH MUFFINS WITH CRANBERRIES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY ZUCCHINI MUFFINS - FOOD RECIPES
ZUCCHINI MUFFINS WITH CRANBERRIES AND PECANS | COOKING MAMAS
CRANBERRY ORANGE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS - BIGOVEN.COM
CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY ZUCCHINI MUFFINS | RECIPE | ZUCCHINI MUFFINS ...
MINI CRANBERRY AND ZUCCHINI MUFFINS – ROCKING IT GRAND
CRANBERRY ORANGE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS | WHAT'S COOKIN' …
CRANBERRY ZUCCHINI MUFFINS - PLAIN.RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY ZUCCHINI MUFFINS RECIPE - BEST EVER BLUEBERRY ...
CRANBERRY MUFFIN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CRANBERRY ORANGE ZUCCHINI BREAD - COMFORTABLE FOOD
ZUCCHINI MUFFINS WITH CRANBERRIES AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS
HEALTHY CRANBERRY NUT AND ZUCCHINI MUFFINS - ARROWHEAD MILLS
CRANBERRY-ZUCHINNI MUFFINS | BAKERS ROYALE
KETO CRANBERRY CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS - BRILLIANTLY KETO
10 BEST ZUCCHINI MUFFINS WITH BUTTERMILK RECIPES | YUMMLY
ZUCCHINI CRANBERRY AND ALMOND MUFFINS | BLUE FLAME KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY ZUCCHINI MUFFINS RECIPE
CRANBERRY, ZUCCHINI AND CARROT MUFFINS — UNWRITTEN RECIPES
VEGETABLE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
RECIPE: ZUCCHINI-CRANBERRY MUFFINS (USING DRIED CRANBERRIES ...
CRANBERRY-ZUCCHINI MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY ZUCCHINI MUFFINS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY ZUCCHINI MUFFINS RECIPE
HEY, LADY GREY: ZUCCHINI, CARROT & CRANBERRY MUFFINS (INCREDIBLY ...
VEGAN CRANBERRY MUFFINS - GLUTEN-FREE, NO OIL, WFPB
ZUCCHINI MUFFINS WITH CRANBERRIES, WALNUTS & WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS
HEALTHY CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS - IFOODREAL.COM
CRANBERRY ORANGE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS - TREATS WITHOUT WHEAT
BEST ZUCCHINI MUFFINS WITH PECANS - MONDAY SUNDAY KITCHEN
ZUCCHINI MUFFINS WITH CRANBERRIES AND PECANS RECIPE - PCC …
CRANBERRY MUFFINS (ONE BOWL RECIPE) - KYLEE COOKS
CRANBERRY APPLE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #healthy #breads #low-fat #muffins #dietary #low-saturated-fat #quick-breads #low-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make cranberry muffins with cranberries?Preheat oven to 375 degrees. The dry team goes in one bowl (flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt). The wet team goes in a separate bowl (eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla and zucchini). Combine the wet team and dry team, add the cranberries and stir until just mixed. Spoon the batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
How do you make zucchini muffins?Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl; gradually beat into the butter mixture. Fold zucchini, cranberries, and walnuts into the mixture; spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling nearly to the top.
How to make cranberry zucchini bread?In a large bowl, gently whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add dried cranberries to flour mixture. Toss until evenly coated. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together zucchini, brown sugar, buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
Why do people put zucchini and cranberries in muffins?The zucchini keeps the muffins extremely moist without having to add a whole lot of oil. The cranberries pop in the oven and add a sour, gooeyness that I just love. If fresh cranberries aren't in season, the frozen ones work just fine.