PINEAPPLE-CREAM CHEESE TEA SANDWICHES
A great tea party needs two things: great friends and great food. These little sammies are so nice to serve. I love using my little silver multi-layer dishes to display everything I'm serving. These are pretty along side other tea sandwiches. Mighty tasty too!
Provided by Redneck Epicurean
Yield 40 quarter sandwiches
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine the butter with cinnamon or nutmeg and spread the mixture over 1 side of each slice of bread.
- In a small bowl, cream the cream cheese, if necessary, and stir in the pineapple and nuts.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over 10 slices of bread and top with the other 10 slices.
- Remove the crusts and cut.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96, Fat 6.8, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 15.8, Sodium 138.9, Carbohydrate 7.2, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.8, Protein 1.8
WALNUT-CREAM CHEESE FINGER SANDWICHES
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, walnuts, parsley, green pepper, onion, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt and pepper until blended. , Spread about 2 tablespoonfuls over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread. Cut each sandwich into three 1-in.-wide strips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 176 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 21mg cholesterol, Sodium 291mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
For a satisfying snack, try this spread. With only two ingredients, it couldn't be easier. I use this on crackers and celery sticks. It has a refreshing pineapple taste.-Rita Addicks, Weimar, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/8 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 2
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and pineapple. Chill.
Nutrition Facts :
PINEAPPLE SPREAD FOR TEA SANDWICHES
This is a requirement at an Southern tea, shower or bridal luncheon. You can top almost any type of bread with this, but Hawaiian bread or a 7 grain is really good. Slice the sandwiches into small triangles to serve.
Provided by Sherrybeth
Yield 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Combine cream cheese and pineapple, beating until well mixed and fluffy.
- If this is too stiff to spread, add the milk, a little at a time, until mixture is of spreading consistency.
CREAM CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE FINGER SANDWICHES
- 1. Combine the softened cream cheese and pineapple. Add the sugar and the pecans to this mixture. Trim the crust from the bread slices. Spread the cheese mixture on the bread slices and make into sandwiches. Place the sandwiches on a tray and cover with plastic wrap. Chill
- 2. When you are ready to serve, cut the sandwiches into thin slices about 1 inch in width and place on a decorative tray.
PARTY FINGER SANDWICHES
A while ago, I wanted to serve something light and unique as a finger food for a friend's party. In my research I came across this recipe from a network site. Everyone raved about how delicious and different these finger sandwiches tasted, and several of them are still asking me for the recipe. So, here it is, hope you all enjoy...
Provided by Anna Sperry
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1. Blend together, in medium bowl, cream cheese and mayonaise.
- 2. Divide mixture into four separate portions and put into individual bowls.
- 3. Into one bowl, combine pineapple along with the 4oz. portion cream cheese, set aside.
- 4. Into the next bowl, place the chopped green olives and mix with the cream cheese, set aside.
- 5. Combine the cucumbers into the third bowl along with the cream cheese, combine and set aside.
- 6. Add the chopped pecans into the last bowl and combine with cream cheese, set aside.
- 7. To assemble sandwiches, spread one of the fillings on top of the white bread slices and top with slices of wheat bread. Cut each sandwich into triangle, squares or circles. Arrange the cut sandwiches on to a large platter by type of sandwich filling. Garnish with parsley, bacon pieces, poppy seeds or pecans.
More about "cream cheese and pineapple finger sandwiches recipes"
HOW TO MAKE TRADITIONAL AFTERNOON TEA FINGER SANDWICHES: …
5/5 (1)Category Afternoon TeaCuisine EnglishCalories 499 per serving
- Spread butter on one slice of bread and mustard on the other. Place a piece of ham on the mustard side, making sure it is evenly distributed. Place the other slice of bread, butter-side down, on top.
- Very finely chop the chives and mint. Put the cream cheese and chopped herbs in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the egg in a bowl and mash lightly with a fork. Do not over mash. Add the mayonaise, chives, mustard and salt and pepper and mix to combine until the mustard disappears and the chives are spread throughout the mixture.
PINEAPPLE-CREAM CHEESE SANDWICHES RECIPE | …
Servings 10Calories 96 per servingTotal Time 29 mins
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE FINGER SANDWICHES - MY RECIPE MAGIC
Author Sugar n Spice GalsEstimated Reading Time 40 secs
CHERRY-PINEAPPLE TEA SANDWICHES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
PINEAPPLE PARTY SANDWICHES – TEXAS FARM BUREAU – TABLE TOP
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE FINGER SANDWICHES - SUGAR N' …
10 BEST PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE SANDWICHES RECIPES | …
PINEAPPLE-SHAPED TEA SANDWICHES WITH PINEAPPLE FILLING ...
5/5 (1)Category AppetizersServings 12Calories 92 per serving
SIMPLE CILANTRO: MY TAKE ON PAULA DEEN'S FINGER SANDWICHES...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
ENGAGEMENT RING (BLING) FINGER SANDWICHES | PAULA DEEN
Servings 30Total Time 20 minsEstimated Reading Time 1 min
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE FINGER SANDWICHES | RECIPE | TEA ...
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
BACON FINGER FOOD RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE AND BACON SANDWICHES RECIPES | YUMMLY
CUCUMBER FINGER SANDWICHES TEA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CREAM CHEESE PINEAPPLE SANDWICH - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE FINGER SANDWICHES - SUGAR N' SPICE ...
CREAM CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE FINGER SANDWICHES RECIPES
FINGER SANDWICHES WITH CREAM CHEESE - ALL INFORMATION ...
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE FINGER SANDWICHES RECIPES
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE SANDWICHES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE SANDWICHES RECIPE
FINGER SANDWICHES - THE EASIEST PARTY FOOD WITH ENDLESS ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a pineapple cream cheese sandwich?In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese, salt and powdered sugar until fluffy. Fold in pineapple and cherries. Remove crust from bread. Spread cream cheese spread on one side, then top it with the second. Makes 6 sandwiches. Cut each sandwich criss-cross, yielding 24 wedges.
How do you make the best finger sandwiches?Ihave served these finger sandwiches for years. They are a family favorite and are easyn to make. Combine the softened cream cheese and pineapple. Add the sugar and the pecans to this mixture. Trim the crust from the bread slices. Spread the cheese mixture on the bread slices and make into sandwiches.
How do you make pink tea sandwiches with crushed pineapple?Creamy and pink tea sandwiches. ½ cups Crushed Pineapple, Drained Well And Patted Dry With Paper Towel... In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese, salt and powdered sugar until fluffy. Fold in pineapple and cherries. Remove crust from bread. Spread cream cheese spread on one side, then top it with the second. Makes 6 sandwiches.
What is the best way to make a cream cheese sandwich?Directions In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, walnuts, parsley, green pepper, onion, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt and pepper until blended. Spread about 2 tablespoonfuls over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread.