CHILLED AVOCADO & CUCUMBER SOUP
The cool sensation of cucumber combined with the creaminess of avocado makes for a wonderfully refreshing cold soup. It's light, refreshing and 100% raw!
Provided by Julie | The Simple Veganista
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise, cut the halves in half lengthwise, and chop the cucumber slices into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Slice the avocado in half lengthwise, remove the seed and using a large spoon scoop the avocado flesh from the skin.
- Add the cucumber, avocado, garlic, cumin or dill, lemon, and salt to the cup of your blender or food processor. Blend until creamy.
- Enjoy chilled or at room temperature.
- Serve garnished with diced tomatoes, red onions and cilantro if you like. You could even top with julienned carrots, diced colorful bell peppers, etc. Most veggies will make a nice garnish and taste well with this dish while also adding some texture.
- This is 2 small servings or one large serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 72 calories, Sugar 0.8 g, Sodium 82.4 mg, Fat 7.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, TransFat 0 g, Carbohydrate 2 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.3 g, Cholesterol 0 mg
COLD CUCUMBER-AVOCADO SOUP
- In a food processor or blender combine the cucumber, avocado and scallions. Pulse until the mixture is thoroughly chopped.
- Add broth, sour cream and lemon juice and continue to process until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and chill for 4 to 6 hours.
- Taste for seasoning and serve in chilled bowls with garnish.
CUCUMBER AVOCADO SOUP
- Cut cucumber into 3 equal pieces, then coarsely chop 2 pieces. Quarter avocado lengthwise, then pit, peel, and coarsely chop one half.
- Blend together chopped cucumber, chopped avocado, scallions, minutest, buttermilk, water, and 1 teaspoon salt in a blender until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Chill soup, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- Cut remaining cucumber and avocado into 1/4-inch pieces and stir into soup. Season with salt. Thin with additional water if desired.
CUCUMBER SOUP WITH WASABI-AVOCADO CREAM
- Purée cucumbers with water, vinegar, and 2 teaspoons kosher salt in batches in a blender until smooth.
- Mash together avocado, lime juice, and remaining teaspoon kosher salt until smooth. Whisk in yogurt, wasabi paste, chives, and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, blend soup with ice in batches until smooth. Serve topped with avocado cream.
CHILLED CUCUMBER AVOCADO SOUP RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: english cucumber, medium avocados, greek yogurt, vegetable broth, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, scallions, salt, pepper
Provided by Crystal Hatch
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a food processor or blender, add the cucumber, avocado, Greek yogurt, vegetable broth, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, scallions, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 797 calories, Carbohydrate 62 grams, Fat 53 grams, Fiber 12 grams, Protein 16 grams, Sugar 27 grams
CHILLED CUCUMBER SOUP WITH AVOCADO TOAST
A chilled cucumber soup, whirled together in the blender to serve as an instant dinner, is one of the quiet rewards of midsummer. The trick to making it hearty enough is to not stint on the seasonings, especially when something as mild as cucumber is the main ingredient. Garlic, plenty of herbs, jalapeño and anchovy add plenty of flavor, while buttermilk contributes a creamy, light texture. You could serve this with nothing more than some crusty or toasted bread on the side and be satisfied, but a topping of soft avocado dressed with a little lemon juice and feta cheese fills out the meal nicely. And the muted green colors of avocado toast and cucumber soup look as cooling as they taste.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Categories easy, quick, soups and stews
Yield 2 to 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In the bowl of a blender or food processor, combine cucumber, buttermilk, garlic, anchovy, scallions, jalapeño, fresh herbs, sherry vinegar and salt. Blend until smooth and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Smash avocado slices on the toasted bread. Sprinkle with crumbled feta, squeeze the juice of the lemon half over the top and finish each with a drizzle of olive oil and some pepper. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Distribute soup between 4 bowls and garnish with raw corn kernels and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve avocado toast on the side.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 235, UnsaturatedFat 7 grams, Carbohydrate 30 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 10 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Sodium 729 milligrams, Sugar 10 grams, TransFat 0 grams
CUCUMBER SOUP WITH WASABI-AVOCADO CREAM
- Puree cucumbers with water, vinegar, and 2 teaspoons kosher salt in batches in a blender until smooth.
- Mash together avocado, lime juice, and remaining teaspoon kosher salt until smooth.
- Whisk in yogurt, wasabi paste, chives, and pepper, to taste.
- Just before serving, blend soup with ice in batches until smooth.
- Serve topped with avocado cream.
- Note: Soup (before blending with ice) and avocado cream may be made 1 day ahead and kept, separately, chilled and covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 103.3, Fat 6.4, SaturatedFat 1.6, Cholesterol 5.3, Sodium 897.5, Carbohydrate 10.7, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 4.7, Protein 3.2
ICY COLD AVOCADO AND CUCUMBER SOUP
Fresh cukes out of the garden mixed with ripe creamy avocado and kicked up with fresh and smoked jalapenos, fresh herbs. Yummy and healthy on a Hot day!
Provided by Rita1652
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a blender or food processor, combine all the soup ingredients and process until smooth. Thinning with water if needed.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour into two chilled bowls.
- Mix the yogurt and chipotle sauce together.
- Drizzle over the soup to taste.
- Garnish with your choices or all.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269, Fat 19.2, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 16.9, Sodium 82.6, Carbohydrate 21.6, Fiber 8.2, Sugar 9.3, Protein 7.9
CHILLED AVOCADO-CUCUMBER SOUP WITH CROSTINI
If you're a gazpacho fan try this, its verdant cousin, packed with refreshing cucumbers, cilantro, and scallions, plus avocados for dairy-free creaminess. Pop the ingredients in the blender, chill, and serve this cool soup with a platter of good ham, jammy eggs, blanched asparagus, and crisp crostini for DIY tartines.
Provided by Shira Bocar
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a blender, combine cucumbers, avocados, scallions, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, and 1 cup water; blend until smooth. Season with salt and stir in up to 1/4 cup more water until consistency is like that of heavy cream. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange baguette slices on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush both sides with oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prepare an ice-water bath. Bring a pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add asparagus; cook until bright green and tender, 2 to 3 minutes, depending on thickness. Transfer to a plate; let cool slightly.
- Return water to a boil; gently lower in eggs with a slotted spoon and cook 7 minutes. Transfer to ice bath and let stand 5 minutes. Peel and halve eggs; season to taste.
- Ladle soup into bowls and drizzle with oil. Serve with crostini, asparagus, eggs, and ham.
More about "creamy avocado cucumber soup recipes"
SUPER RAW CREAMY CUCUMBER AVOCADO SOUP
Servings 2Total Time 10 minsCategory Side DishCalories 184 per serving
COLD CUCUMBER DILL SOUP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CREAMY AVOCADO CUCUMBER SOUP | RECIPE | CUCUMBER SOUP …
CUCUMBER AND AVOCADO SOUP | IGA RECIPES
CUCUMBER-AVOCADO SOUP RECIPE
VEGAN CUCUMBER AVOCADO SOUP RECIPE (RAW & GLUTEN-FREE!)
CREAMY CHILLED AVOCADO SOUP - TRUDY STONE
CREAMY AVOCADO CUCUMBER SOUP RECIPE
AVOCADO AND CUCUMBER COLD SOUP, THE PERFECT SUMMER SOUP
CREAMY CUCUMBER SOUP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CREAMY AVOCADO CUCUMBER SOUP - VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES
SKINNY CHILLED AVOCADO CUCUMBER SOUP - SIMPLE …
COLD AVOCADO AND CUCUMBER SOUP | RICARDO
AVOCADO AND CUCUMBER: A SUPER VELVETY SUMMER SOUP
EASY AND CREAMY CUCUMBER YOGURT SOUP - FOOD WINE AND LOVE
RAW AVOCADO AND CUCUMBER SOUP - DELICIOUS LIVING
CUCUMBER, AVOCADO AND BASIL SOUP – EAT LIKE A GIRL
CREAMY CUCUMBER AND AVOCADO SOUP FOR A REFRESHING SUMMER …
CREAMY CUCUMBER AND AVOCADO SOUP - VERY SMART IDEAS
CREAMY AVOCADO CUCUMBER SOUP | SOUP | SOUP RECIPES
CUCUMBER AVOCADO SOUP - PRODUCE MADE SIMPLE
AVOCADO CUCUMBER SOUP - ELLIE KRIEGER
SPICY CUCUMBER AVOCADO SOUP - ASIAN CAUCASIAN FOOD BLOG
CREAMY AVOCADO SOUP (10 MINUTE RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
CHILLED CREAMY AVOCADO-CUCUMBER SOUP - CHEF KAI CHASE
CREAMY, CHILLED CUCUMBER AVOCADO SOUP | RD-LICIOUS - REGISTERED ...
CREAMY CUCUMBER AND AVOCADO DRESSING RECIPE
CREAMY, DREAMY CUCUMBER AVOCADO SOUP - EA STEWART, …
CREAMY AVOCADO-CUCUMBER SMOOTHIE RECIPE | LIVESTRONG.COM
CHILLED AVOCADO AND CUCUMBER SOUP WITH FETA | OIKOS CANADA
CHILLED CUCUMBER AVOCADO SOUP RECIPE - MAMA LIKES TO COOK
COLD CUCUMBER SOUP WITH AVOCADO & LIME (LOW CARB BLENDER …
COOL CUCUMBER-AND-AVOCADO SOUP - CHATELAINE
CUCUMBER BOATS WITH CREAM CHEESE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CREAMY WATERCRESS-CUCUMBER SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CREAMY CHILLED CUCUMBER AVOCADO SOUP - IT'S A VEG WORLD AFTER …
You'll also love