CREAMY LEMON CHICKEN FRANCESE
The traditional Chicken Francese with a CREAMY TWIST is BETTER than anything you'll find in a restaurant! You can now make this right at home with a delicious lemon cream sauce! A family favourite at the dinner table!An ORIGINAL Cafe Delites adaption on a traditional Chicken Francese (Francaise)!
Provided by Karina
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Pound each fillet to 1/2-inch thick, if needed.
- Beat eggs, parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, a pinch of salt and some black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- To another shallow bowl, add the flour and season with salt and pepper. Mix with your hands.
- Heat the oil and butter in a skillet or nonstick pan over medium-high heat. When the oil/butter is hot enough for frying, dredge the fillets in the flour first, coating completely, then coat in the egg wash. Allow any excess egg mixture to drip off, then fry fillets in batches of two if you need to for about 4 minutes each side until nice and golden brown. Place each cooked fillet on a paper towel lined plate.
- To the same frying pan, add the crushed garlic, and cook for one minute until fragrant. Add in the white wine, chicken broth and parsley. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes on high heat to reduce down, while swirling the pan occasionally. Reduce heat and add the cream. Simmer on low until slightly thickened. Taste test and season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Stir in the juice of half a lemon, and return the chicken to the sauce to heat through on low heat for two minutes.
- Serve the chicken and sauce together over rice or pasta and vegetables, if desired. Garnish with extra parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409 kcal, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 20 g, Fat 28 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 147 mg, Sodium 684 mg, Sugar 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCESE
White wine, lemons, garlic, and half-and-half come together for a creamy, delicious sauce on these quick-cooking chicken cutlets. A green vegetable or a salad, and some crusty bread, are perfect sides!
Provided by Bibi
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Stir beaten eggs and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese together in a shallow bowl. Stir flour, salt, and pepper together in a separate bowl. Dredge cutlets in the seasoned flour.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat butter and oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl the skillet once the butter has melted to combine butter and oil. Add lemon slices and cook, topped with a splatter screen, for 2 minutes per side.
- Dip floured chicken cutlets into the egg mixture and cook in the same skillet, about 4 minutes per side. Be careful not to disturb the cutlets as they brown. Remove browned cutlets to a rack and keep warm. Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Pour in chicken broth, wine, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and cook until liquid has reduced to about 1/3 cup, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and cool sauce slightly, about 2 minutes. Gradually add half-and-half, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper. Drain linguine, reserving some of the cooking water.
- Place skillet back on low heat. If the sauce is too thick, add cooking liquid from the pasta, 1 tablespoon at a time, until thinned to your desired consistency. If the sauce is too thin, create a paste from the leftover flour and about 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Quickly stir or whisk the paste into the sauce and allow to cook to desired consistency.
- Return chicken pieces and lemon slices to the sauce to warm through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve each cutlet with two lemon slices and sauce over hot, cooked linguine. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 841.1 calories, Carbohydrate 95.3 g, Cholesterol 200.8 mg, Fat 29 g, Fiber 5.3 g, Protein 46.9 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 420.5 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCESE
- Place chicken breasts on a board in front of you and with a sharp knife, carefully slice each in half, horizontally, creating two thin chicken cutlets.
- Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Beat the eggs into a separate bowl.
- Coat the chicken first in the flour then in the egg.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil then fry the chicken in batches until golden brown on both sides. Remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, melt the butter then fry the lemon slices until golden on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Pour in the wine and allow to reduce for a few minutes then add the stock and lemon juice.
- Bring to a simmer and allow to reduce for 5 minutes then pour in the cream.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and allow to cook for another 5 minutes until the sauce is velvety and the chicken is cooked through.
- Scatter over the parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370 kcal, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 33 g, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 236 mg, Sodium 1077 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, UnsaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 serving
Tyler Florence's Chicken Francese recipe from Food Network is similar to veal piccata: a lemony, sauteed chicken cutlet finished with a smooth white wine sauce.
Provided by Tyler Florence
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Put the chicken breasts side by side on a cutting board and lay a piece of plastic wrap over them. Pound the chicken breasts with a flat meat mallet, until they are about 1/4-inch thick. Put some flour in a shallow platter and season with a fair amount of salt and pepper; mix with a fork to distribute evenly. In a wide bowl, beat the eggs with 3 tablespoons of water to make an egg wash. Heat the oil over medium-high flame in a large skillet.
- Dredge both sides of the chicken cutlets in the seasoned flour, and then dip them in the egg wash to coat completely, letting the excess drip off. When the oil is nice and hot, add the cutlets and fry for 2 minutes on each side until golden, turning once. Remove the chicken cutlets to a large platter in a single layer to keep warm.
- Toss the lemon slices into the pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until fragrant. Add the wine, broth, and lemon juice, simmer for 5 minutes to reduce the sauce slightly. Roll the butter in some flour and add it to the skillet, this will thicken the sauce. Stir to incorporate and dissolve the flour. Reduce the heat to medium-low and return the chicken to the pan; place the lemon slices on top of the cutlets. Simmer gently for 2 minutes to heat the chicken through. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with chopped parsley before serving.
I grew up on this tender, lemony chicken Francese recipe that's a classic in Italian cooking. It's delicious as is, but we sometimes add sauteed mushrooms. Serve it with pasta or crusty bread to mop up all that delicious pan sauce. -Joe Losardo, Taste of Home Executive Marketing Manager
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness; slice into cutlets 1-1/2 in. wide. Place beaten eggs in a shallow bowl; in a separate shallow bowl, combine the next six ingredients. Dip chicken in egg, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere., In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Brown chicken in batches, adding oil as needed, until golden brown, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove; drain on paper towels., For lemon sauce, add water, lemon juice and bouillon to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until liquid is reduced by half, 8-10 minutes. Return chicken to pan; toss to coat. Cook until heated through, 4-6 minutes. Serve with lemon slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318 calories, Fat 19g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 111mg cholesterol, Sodium 806mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 27g protein.
DREAMY CHICKEN FRANCESE
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Use a sharp knife to cut each chicken breast horizontally into 3 thin pieces.
- Combine tapioca starch, flour, and salt in a shallow dish and mix well. Place eggs in another shallow dish, and beat well.
- Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Dip chicken first in flour mixture, then into the eggs, coating completely. Cook chicken, in batches if necessary, until golden and no longer pink in the center, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove chicken to a rimmed baking sheet lined with a drip tray.
- Place chicken in the preheated oven to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, reduce heat to medium-low, and melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in the skillet. Saute garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in cream, broth, wine, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce has reduced. Sauce can break if the heat is too high and it's not stirred regularly. Serve chicken topped with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 732.8 calories, Carbohydrate 14.9 g, Cholesterol 335 mg, Fat 57.5 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 36.6 g, SaturatedFat 27 g, Sodium 1077.8 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
More about "creamy chicken francese recipes"
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCESE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
Ratings 5Calories 484 per servingCategory Main Course
- Prepare each chicken breast bu cutting it in half horizontally, so in total, you should have 4 fillets.
- Add beaten eggs, a pinch of salt and some black pepper to a shallow bowl and whisk to combine.
- To another shallow bowl, add the flour, finely grated parmesan, salt, and pepper, stir to combine.
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCAISE RECIPE - EASY DINNER IDEA!
5/5 (14)Total Time 30 minsCategory DinnerCalories 618 per serving
- Working with one chicken filet at a time, coat both sides of each chicken filet with flour; then dip in the egg mixture to coat on all sides. Allow excess egg mixture to drip off.
MAKE THIS QUICK & EASY CHICKEN FRANCESE FOR DINNER ...
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCESE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
MOST AMAZING CHICKEN FRANCESE - HUGS AND COOKIES XOXO
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCESE | RECIPESTY
CHICKEN FRANCESE - CLASSIC ITALIAN-AMERICAN RECIPE
BEST CREAMY CHICKEN RECIPES - CAFE DELITES
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCAISE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CREAMY LEMON CHICKEN FRANCESE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHICKEN FRANCESE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHICKEN FRANCESE RECIPE | FOOD& WINE RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
CHICKEN FRANCESE - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
EASY TO MAKE CHICKEN FRANCESE RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CLASSIC CHICKEN FRANCESE WITHOUT WINE - COOKING WITH TYANNE
CHICKEN FRANçAISE, AN ITALIAN-AMERICAN SIGNATURE DISH ...
WHOLE30 CREAMY LEMON CHICKEN RECIPE - GOODLICIOUS
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCAISE RECIPE - EASY CHICKEN DINNER IDEA ...
CHICKEN FRANCESE | DONAL SKEHAN | EAT LIVE GO
CREAMY LEMON CHICKEN FRANCESE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CHICKEN FRANCESE | AN EASY CHICKEN RECIPE | MANTITLEMENT
CAFE DELITES - CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCESE - FACEBOOK
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCESE SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCESE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHICKEN FRANCESE RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY
10 BEST LEMON CHICKEN FRANCESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCAISE
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCESE - ITALIAN
CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN BREASTS | MANTITLEMENT
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCAISE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCESE - YOUTUBE
CHICKEN FRANCESE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CHICKEN ENCHILADAS WITH CREAMY TOMATILLO SAUCE | RECIPE ...
CREAMY LEMON CHICKEN FRANCESE | PUNCHFORK
CHICKEN FRANçAISE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY CHICKEN FRANCESE - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCESE - SWEET AND SAVORY ...
CHICKEN FRANCESE: OUR FAVORITE RECIPE - THE WOKS OF LIFE
CHICKEN FRANCESE IS A SIMPLE CHICKEN RECIPE WITH A LEMON ...
CHICKEN FRANCESE - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
CREAMY CHICKEN FRANCAISE RECIPE - EASY CHICKEN DINNER IDEA ...
CHICKEN FRANCESE - SELF PROCLAIMED FOODIE
You'll also love