- Butter a 9x9 inch dish.
- Combine sugar, cocoa, butter, milk, vanilla and salt in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Cook, stirring, until smooth. Remove from heat and beat until mixture loses its gloss. Stir in chopped nuts and pour quickly into prepared pan.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283.1 calories, Carbohydrate 43.4 g, Cholesterol 15.7 mg, Fat 12.9 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 92.7 mg, Sugar 40 g
NEVER-NEVER EVER-EVER FAIL FUDGE
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine evaporated milk, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla and nuts until marshmallows are melted. Pour into an 8x8 inch dish. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 48.1 calories, Carbohydrate 8.7 g, Cholesterol 0.8 mg, Fat 1.6 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 22.7 mg, Sugar 8 g
Our family is very active in our county fair. This fudge was the only fair entry not to melt in the 100°-plus weather we had that year.-Jeannie De Vries, Martinton, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 pounds.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and greased the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa and salt. Melt remaining butter; add milk and vanilla. Stir into sugar mixture until blended; whisk until smooth. Stir in M&M's. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours., Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts :
NEVER FAIL FUDGE
- Butter one 13x9-inch pan or 2 9x9-inch pans.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter, marshmallow creme and salt in a 6-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat.
- Boil slowly for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into buttered pan.
- Makes about 5 pounds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2056.1, Fat 79.8, SaturatedFat 40.4, Cholesterol 68.5, Sodium 771.3, Carbohydrate 350.9, Fiber 9.7, Sugar 306.4, Protein 14.7
BEST EVER NEVER FAIL FUDGE
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Stir over low heat until well blended.
- Bring to a boil over moderate heat, being careful not to mistake air bubbles for boiling.
- Then boil slowly stirring constantly, for 5 minutes to soft ball stage on a thermometer 234 degrees.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate,marshmallow creme and vanilla until chocolate is melted.
- Then turn into a buttered 9x9-inch pan to cool.
More about "never fail fudge recipes"
PERFECT NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPE - AN OLD FASHIONED …
Reviews 74Calories 83 per servingCategory Candy
- In a good sized sauce pan, heat butter, sugar, milk and cream. Stir frequently and watch closely. When temperature reaches 236 degrees F (medium soft ball stage) remove it from the heat.
NEVER-FAIL FUDGE | RICARDO
4/5 (40)Total Time 28 minsCategory Desserts
NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPE | RECIPELAND
NO FAIL FUDGE | EASY 3 INGREDIENT RECIPE - SALTY SIDE DISH …
NEVER FAIL FUDGE | MARSHMALLOW FLUFF
NO FAIL CHOCOLATE OR PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - ACROSS THE …
NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPES | BIGOVEN
VEGAN NEVER FAIL FUDGE — FRIED DANDELIONS — PLANT BASED RECIPES
NEVER-NEVER EVER-EVER FAIL FUDGE - YUM TASTE
OLD FASHIONED FUDGE - A 15-MINUTE RECIPE! - FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
NEVER FAIL FUDGE ARCHIVES – BAKER RECIPES®
EASY NEVER FAIL FUDGE - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
NO-COOK NEVER-FAIL FUDGE
NO FAIL CHOCOLATE FUDGE - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
NEVER FAIL CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE - HARBOUR BREEZE HOME
NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
NEVER-FAIL FUDGE, 1959 – THE FIVE DAYS OF FUDGE VINTAGE RECIPE TEST
NEVER FAIL FUDGE | VINTAGE RECIPE PROJECT
NO FAIL FANTASY FUDGE | HOW TO MAKE FUDGE PERFECTLY EVERY TIME
MRS. CLAUS' COOKBOOK - NEVER FAIL FUDGE - NORTHPOLE.COM
MRS. CLAUS' COOKBOOK - NEVER FAIL FUDGE - NORTHPOLE.COM
NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
NEVER-FAIL FUDGE | COOKSTR.COM
NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
RECIPE FOR NEVER-FAIL CHRISTMAS FUDGE | ALMANAC.COM
MARSHMALLOW FLUFF NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPE - MY 4 BEST TIPS FOR …
NO-FAIL CHOCOLATE FUDGE - SIMPLY STACIE
MARSHMALLOW FLUFF FUDGE NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPE?
NEVER-FAIL FUDGE - YUM TASTE
NEVER-FAIL CHRISTMAS FUDGE RECIPE - YANKEE MAGAZINE
NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPE WITH MARSHMALLOW FLUFF? – SWEETANDSARA
NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPE FLUFF : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
RECIPE(TRIED): NEVER FAIL FUDGE - FOOD NEWS
NEVER-FAIL FUDGE - NONONSENSE.RECIPES
NEVER FAIL FUDGE… - NORTH/SOUTH FOOD
GET THE FAMOUS CAN'T FAIL 5-MINUTE FUDGE RECIPE, PLUS 10 …
NESTLES NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
NEVER FAIL FUDGE - BIGOVEN.COM
NEVER FAIL FUDGE (MILLION DOLLAR FUDGE) - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
NEVER-FAIL FUDGE – A MID-CENTURY CHRISTMAS RECIPE RE-RUN
NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPE | RECIPE | FUDGE RECIPES, NEVER FAIL FUDGE ...
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #fudge #desserts #fruit #holiday-event #candy #chocolate #nuts #stove-top #dietary #gifts #christmas #thanksgiving #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Never Ever Ever Ever-Ever Fail Fudge?Never-Never Ever-Ever Fail Fudge Recipe | Allrecipes Evaporated milk and sugar are boiled then combined with marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla and walnuts in this easy fudge. Evaporated milk and sugar are boiled then combined with marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla and walnuts in this easy fudge. Skip to content Top Navigation Explore
How do you make fudge that doesn't melt?This fudge was the only fair entry not to melt in the 100°-plus weather we had that year.—Jeannie De Vries, Martinton, Illinois Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and greased the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa and salt. Melt remaining butter; add milk and vanilla.
What is no fail Fantasy Fudge made of?No fail fantasy fudge contains sugar, butter, evaporated milk, marshmallow creme chocolate chips, and vanilla extract. The secret ingredient that ensures the fudge is no-fail, is the marshmallow creme which prevents recrystallization of the sugar during cooling.
What is Marshmallow Fluff never-fail Fudge?As the 1950s rolled on, the delicious, easy-to-make Marshmallow Fluff Never-Fail Fudge recipe was printed in magazines such as Ladies Home Journal. The Fluff fudge recipe combined the famous marshmallow cream and Nestle’s chocolate bits, lifting sales for both halves of that delectable dynamic duo.