CREAMY CRAB-STUFFED PASTRY BITES
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, crab, onions, and tarragon; blend well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place pastry sheets on a lightly floured cutting board; roll out to a 14x10 inch rectangle.
- Cut out 22 circles from each pastry sheet, using a 2-inch cutter.
- In a small cup, beat egg and milk with a fork until blended.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon crab mixture onto center of each pastry circle.
- Brush edge of pastry with egg mixture.
- Fold pastry in half to completely enclose filling; press edges together to seal.
- Place on baking sheet; brush tops with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 72.8, Fat 5.3, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 7.7, Sodium 37.3, Carbohydrate 5.2, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.1, Protein 1.2
CREAMY STUFFED PASTRY BITES
Create a creamy and unforgettable treat with these Creamy Stuffed Pastry Bites. A golden-brown puff pastry encloses an herbed chicken filling that melts in your mouth. You'll be so impressed by how time efficient yet complex the flavors of these bites are.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 14 servings, 3 appetizers each.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix cream cheese, turkey, onions and parsley until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pastry sheets on cutting board. Cut out 22 circles from each pastry sheet, using a 2-inch round cutter. Beat egg and milk with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon 1 tsp. of the turkey mixture onto center of each pastry circle. Brush edge of pastry with egg mixture. Fold pastry in half to completely enclose filling; press edges together to seal. Place on baking sheet; brush tops with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.9092 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
CRAB-STUFFED MINI PUFFS
These tender puffs from our home economists feature a fast mouthwatering seafood spread. Because of their smaller size, the savory bites are an ideal addition to brunch buffets, spring luncheons or parties.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring water, butter and salt to a boil. Add flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat until smooth and shiny., Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Immediately split puffs open; remove and discard soft dough from inside. Cool puffs completely., For filling, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, salt, dill, lemon juice and pepper in a bowl. Fold in the crab. Fill bottom halves of puffs; replace tops. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302 calories, Fat 26g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 107mg cholesterol, Sodium 554mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 5g protein.
CRAB IN PUFF PASTRY
Prepare this elegant dish for the next special occasion. Flaky layers of puff pastry sandwich savory seafood and a creamy white wine sauce.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unfold pastry sheet; place on lightly floured surface. Roll into 10-inch square. Cut in half; place one half on top of the other. Roll to seal edges. Cut crosswise into 4 equal pieces. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan over low heat. Cook onions in butter, stirring occasionally, until tender. Stir in flour. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is bubbly; remove from heat.
- Gradually stir in milk and whipping cream. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through.
- Split each pastry horizontally with fork. Spoon crab mixture over bottom halves; top with remaining pastry halves. Garnish with additional parsley if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 560, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 175 mg, Fat 5 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 510 mg
PARTY CRAB PUFFS
I received this recipe years ago from my grandmother. She also told me to have fun being creative and experimenting in the kitchen. My friends request these little puffs at every gathering. -Jean Bevilacqua, Rhododendron, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large saucepan, bring the water, butter and salt to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Add 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny. , Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Immediately split puffs open; remove tops and set aside. Discard soft dough from inside. Cool puffs. , In a large bowl, combine filling ingredients. Just before serving, spoon 1 teaspoonful filling into each puff; sprinkle with parsley if desired. Replace tops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 30 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 23mg cholesterol, Sodium 32mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "creamy crab stuffed pastry bites recipes"
CRAB PUFF PASTRY BITES - A SAVORY FEAST
Reviews 4Calories 98 per servingCategory Appetizers
- Place the first sheet of puff pastry on a cutting board and use a rolling pin to roll it out so it is a couple inches longer. Use a pizza cutter to cut into 12 equal squares. Repeat with the second sheet of puff pastry.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, imitation crab, green onions, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place the crab mixture by tablespoon-fulls into the center of each puff pastry square. Pull opposite corners of the puff pastry square up and press together, leaving the other two corners down (see video). Place the bites onto the cookie sheets.
CREAMY CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOM (20 MINUTES!) - TIFFY COOKS
CREAMY STUFFED PASTRY BITES - RECIPECIRCUS.COM
CRAB STUFFED PUFF PASTRY RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CRAB PUFF PASTRY BITES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
CRAB BITES - PASTRIES
CREAMY CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOMS - MARIA'S MIXING BOWL
PUFF PASTRY CRAB BITES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
10 BEST CRAB PUFF PASTRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
WORLD BEST FISH COOKING RECIPES : CREAMY CRAB-STUFFED PASTRY BITES
CRAB PUFF PASTRY BITES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CRAB PUFF PASTRY BITES | RECIPE | RECIPES, PUFF PASTRY BITES, BITES …
RECIPETHING - CREAMY CRAB-STUFFED PASTRY BITES
CRAB PUFFS - SERIOUSLY AMAZING CRAB PUFFS IN PUFF PASTRY
CREAMY CRAB-STUFFED PASTRY BITES RECIPE | YUMMLY
CRAB STUFFED PUFF PASTRY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CRAB STUFFED PUFF PASTRY APPETIZERS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CRAB & CREAM CHEESE FILLED CRESCENT ROLLS - THE SHORTCUT KITCHEN
CREAMY STUFFED PASTRY BITES - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
CREAMY CRAB-STUFFED PASTA | 12 TOMATOES
CREAM CHEESE PUFF PASTRY BITES - EVERY LITTLE CRUMB
CRABMEAT CUPS – PUFF PASTRY
CHEESY OLD BAY CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOMS - BRITNEY BREAKS BREAD
10 BEST CRABMEAT IN PUFF PASTRY RECIPES - YUMMLY
FRIED CRAB STICKS AKA IMITATION CRAB - ALEKA'S GET-TOGETHER
12 QUICK AND EASY PUFF PASTRY APPETIZERS - ALLRECIPES
RECIPES FOR CREAMY STUFFED PASTRY BITES WITH GROCERY LISTS AND ...
CREAMY STUFFED PASTRY BITES - PLAIN.RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make crab puff pastry bites?Next comes a simple mixture of imitation crab, cream cheese, green onions, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Scoop the crab mixture onto the puff pastry squares and bake. You’ll want to serve these Crab Puff Pastry Bites fresh from the oven so they are warm and crispy. This recipe makes 24 bites, so it will serve a lot of people.
How to cook crab meat pastry?Directions. Stir the cream cheese, egg, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce in a medium bowl. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, crabmeat and chives. Spoon the crabmeat mixture into the pastry cups. Sprinkle with the paprika. Place the filled pastry cups onto a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until the filling is hot.
How do you make crab cakes with cream cheese?In a medium bowl, mix together crab, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic worcestershire, soy sauce and green onions. Flour counter top and roll out sheet to a 10" x 15" rectangle. Using a pizza cutter or knife slice 24 2½" squares. Place one square in each mini muffin well. Add one tablespoon crab mixture into each cup.
How do you make crab cakes with Pepperidge Farm puff pastry?Flour your counter and roll one Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheet into a 10″ X 15″ rectangle. With a pizza cutter of knife, cut into 24, 2 1/2″ squares. Press the squares into a mini muffin tin and add 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture into the cups.