CREAMY PARMESAN RICE
This quick and easy side dish can be made with ingredients you probably already have on hand. It's great served with chicken, pork chops or fish. -Angela McArthur, Snover, Michigan
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large saucepan, heat 2 cups broth, reserving remainder, over medium heat. Bring to a boil; stir in rice, salt and garlic powder. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes., Stir in Parmesan cheese. Add reserved broth, 2 tablespoons at a time, stirring constantly, until liquid is absorbed after each addition. Cook just until creamy and rice is almost tender, 5-10 minutes. Stir in parsley. Serve immediately.
KITTENCAL'S CREAMY PARMESAN OVEN-BAKED RICE
This is creamy and delicious, you may also add in some frozen thawed peas or canned drained sliced mushrooms or fresh sauteed, if you are not a garlic lover then omit the fresh garlic or you may use 1/2 teaspoon or more of garlic powder --- if you love risotto then you will love this rice!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Set oven to 400 degrees F (or 350 degrees F for air-convection oven).
- Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- Heat oil in a medium oven-proof saucepan over medium-high heat; add in onion and saute until softened (about 4 minutes).
- Add in garlic; cook stirring for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the next 5 ingredients; stir over medium heat until smooth and bubbly.
- Mix in the rice, then season with black pepper and salt.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir the mixture ( the saucepan will be hot so handle carefully holding with a tea towel).
- Return to oven and continue baking uncovered for another 10-15 minutes or until the rice is soft.
- You may mix in more Parmesan cheese if desired.
- The rice is best if served immediately.
PARMESAN BUTTERED RICE
Parmesan Buttered Rice is recommended by Rose Marie Dama of Waco, Texas. "The flavorful and simple topping gives rice a tasty twist we enjoy," Rose Marie assures.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil; stir in rice. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, melt butter until browned. Place rice in a serving dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Pour butter over rice; cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
CREAMY RICE WITH LEMON, HERBS, AND PARMESAN
- Bring 4 quarts water to boil in large pot over high heat. Add rice and onion. Boil until rice is just tender, about 16 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- Mix parsley, butter, basil, lemon juice, and lemon peel in large bowl. Add hot rice mixture; stir to melt butter. Add reserved 1/2 cup cooking liquid and 1 cup cheese; stir. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Garnish with basil sprigs and serve.
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion side-dishes eggs-dairy rice vegetables oven easy dinner-party holiday-event stove-top dietary comfort-food low-carb inexpensive low-in-something pasta-rice-and-grains brunch taste-mood equipment small-appliance mixer
People also searched
More recipes about "creamy rice and parmesan spoon bake recipes"
CREAMY GARLIC BUTTER PARMESAN RICE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
2020-05-26 · Set a dutch oven or a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat and melt the butter. Stir in garlic and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Do not burn the garlic. …
SOUTH YOUR MOUTH: CREAMY PARMESAN RICE
2014-03-04 · How to cook Creamy Parmesan Rice Sauté garlic and rice in butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat until garlic is fragrant (about 3-4 …
CREAMY PARMESAN RICE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Prepare rice according to directions. To make sauce, whisk the milk and dissolved cornstarch in a medium-sized saucepan. Add the butter and salt and stir over medium …
BUTTERED PARMESAN RICE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2002-06-10 · In large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add rice, stir, reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes. In skillet, melt butter until lightly browned.
PARMESAN RICE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
2016-05-04 · Melt butter in a medium pot. Add onion and cook until softened. Add garlic and rice. Stir with a wooden spoon and cook 1 minute.
BRAZILIAN CREAMY RICE CASSEROLE - OLIVIA'S CUISINE
2019-02-01 · Instructions. Preheat your oven to 400F degrees. Combine all the ingredients, except the parmesan cheese, in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with the parmesan …
- Combine all the ingredients, except the parmesan cheese, in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with the parmesan cheese and bring it to the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
MUSHROOM RICE CASSEROLE - CHEESY PARMESAN - DISHES DELISH
2017-11-08 · Spoon half of the rice mixture into a medium casserole dish and sprinkle most the grated parmesan cheese on top Spoon the rest of the rice mixture on top and strategically lay the shaved Parmigiano Reggiano on top and sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese …
GARLIC PARMESAN RICE | THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
2020-05-18 · Ingredients in Garlic Parmesan Rice. Rice - we like Basmati or Jasmine rice best for this recipe, but any long grain white rice will work.; Chicken Broth - broth adds an extra layer of flavor, compared with water. You can substitute vegetable broth if you want to make this vegetarian. Butter - feel free to add a little extra to make your rice a little more creamy.
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the uncooked rice, chicken broth, butter, minced garlic, parsley, and salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low.
- Let simmer, without stirring, for about 18-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and all water has absorbed. Keep the lid on your pan until you need to check to see if the rice is done.
- Remove from the heat and let the rice sit, covered, for about 5 minutes. Add the Parmesan cheese and fluff and stir the rice using a fork, then serve immediately. Enjoy!
CREAMY PARMESAN ONE POT CHICKEN AND RICE - THE SALTY ...
2018-01-26 · Add the chicken broth and rice to the pan and stir. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium low. Cover with a lid and simmer for 17-20 minutes, until rice is completely tender. Stir in the heavy cream and parmesan.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, until beginning to soften.
BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE | SIMPLE AND HEALTHY RECIPE
2020-10-22 · Stir the cooked rice and broccoli into the pot with the cheese mixture. Pile the mixture into a greased baking dish. Make the breadcrumb topping, then scatter it over the top of the baking dish. …
- Place a rack in the center of your oven and preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a deep 9-inch-square baking dish or similar 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bring the broth to a boil in a large pot, then add the rice. Return to a boil, add the broccoli to the top of the rice (no need to stir it together), then cover, reduce the heat to low, and let cook 5 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and let sit, covered, for an additional 5 minutes. Most of the rice liquid should be absorbed.
- Meanwhile, in a dutch oven or other large deep pot over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil. As soon as it melts, add the onion, carrot, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Sauté until the onion is soft and starting to brown, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Grab a whisk and keep it handy. Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon or a spatula, until all of the white parts of the flour disappear. Splash the milk into the pot a little at a time, whisking to keep the sauce smooth. Once all the milk is added, stir constantly and cook until thickened, about 7 to 10 minutes.
BAKED CREAM OF MUSHROOM CHICKEN · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
2021-06-09 · If you prefer to cook it all together, you can add 2 cups of quick cooking rice and 2 cups of water to the mushroom soup mixture. Add this to a large baking dish, then lay the chicken in and push …
- In a large bowl, combine the mushroom soup, sour cream, Italian dressing mix, and milk. Mix until smooth.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper, then lay them in a large casserole dish. Cover with the soup mixture and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake uncovered 30-40 minutes or until the edges are bubbly and the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp.)Optional: Carefully, broil the last 2-4 minutes to create a golden crust on top.
CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE | THE COZY APRON
2020-11-21 · My creamy chicken and rice casserole is a scrumptious little recipe to prepare when I've got some juicy rotisserie chicken on hand. All I have to do is cook up some rice, add some colorful veggies into the mix, and when I simmer up a quick, homemade parmesan …
- If you need to prepare some rice for the recipe, cook 3/4 cup of raw rice as directed by package instructions, which will yield about 2 1/4 cups cooked rice (you will only need 2 cups cooked for the recipe). Allow the rice to cool slightly before using.
- Prepare the parmesan sauce: place a medium-size pot over medium heat, and add in the butter; once melted, add in the garlic and stir, and once that becomes aromatic, sprinkle in the flour and stir to combine, cooking for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Next, slowly pour the milk into the roux mixture, whisking all the while to prevent lumps, and allow the sauce to gently simmer for a couple of minutes until it thickens up.
- Off the heat, add in the chicken base and the parmesan cheese, and whisk to incorporate; add a couple of pinches of salt and pepper, according to your taste. Allow to slightly cool.
EASY BAKED PARMESAN RISOTTO RECIPE | TIDYMOM®
2019-09-25 · Add onion and garlic to the pancetta drippings and cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until translucent. Stir in the rice and cook for another 3-5 minutes, until lightly toasted. Add 5 cups of broth, …
- Preheat oven to 350° F. In a Dutch oven or heavy bottom skillet with a tight-fitting lid (I use my Braiser), Cook pancetta over medium heat and cook 6-8 minutes until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer pancetta to a paper towel-lined plate. Add onion and garlic to the pancetta drippings and cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until translucent. Stir in the rice and cook for another 3-5 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Add 5 cups of broth, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to rice mixture and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Cover and bake 18 minutes.
- Remove risotto from the oven and place over medium heat. Uncover, add the remaining 1 cup of broth, Parmesan and butter. Cook stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes until rice is al dente and creamy.
PARMESAN CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2008-02-19 · Stir in wine; cook 30 seconds or until liquid almost evaporates. Spoon rice mixture in an even layer into a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Step 3. Arrange chicken thighs in a single layer over rice mixture; sprinkle evenly with thyme and salt. Combine broth and cream, stirring well; pour over chicken and rice …
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion to pan; sauté 2 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Remove rice from bags; add to pan. Sauté 30 seconds. Stir in wine; cook 30 seconds or until liquid almost evaporates. Spoon rice mixture in an even layer into a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken thighs in a single layer over rice mixture; sprinkle evenly with thyme and salt. Combine broth and cream, stirring well; pour over chicken and rice mixture.
- Bake at 450° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
EASY & CREAMY PARMESAN RISOTTO RECIPE - A SASSY SPOON
2020-11-06 · Ingredients for Parmesan Risotto. First things first, let’s break down the ingredients. Arborio rice – This is the Italian-style short-grain rice and the ultimate choice for any risotto dish.; Chicken stock – This helps release the natural starches from the rice giving it its creamy texture and delicious flavor since the rice …
- In another saucepan, heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add the shallots and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir to coat in the butter, oil, and shallots. Toast for a minute without letting it burn. Add the dry white wine while stirring until the wine is absorbed.
- Using a ladle, add the hot chicken stock, a ladle at a time, until fully absorbed. Continue to stir the rice and add chicken stock, a ladle at a time, until fully absorbed. Repeat until the rice is tender yet al dente. This process will take about 20-30 minutes.
CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN RICE | READY IN 15 MIN. | BARBER FOODS
In a medium size saucepan, sautè the garlic in butter over medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the rice and stir well to make sure the rice is coated by the butter. Add the water, milk, and salt and bring the mixture to a …
- In a medium size saucepan, sautè the garlic in butter over medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the rice and stir well to make sure the rice is coated by the butter.
BAKED RICE WITH SPINACH AND PARMESAN CHEESE RECIPE
Put the rice in a colander or mesh strainer and rinse with cold water. Transfer the rice to the prepared baking dish or casserole; add the chicken stock and onion mixture and stir the mixture gently until blended. Bake the rice, uncovered, in the preheated oven …
CHILI CHEESE RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
2021-07-21 · Stir in chicken broth, cooked rice, whole kernel corn, tomatoes, green chilis, salt, pepper, and chili powder and stir well. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish. Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven 15 minutes. Pull back foil, sprinkle cheddar cheese over top of rice, re-cover with foil, and bake 5 minutes more. Remove dish from ...
CREAMY RICE AND PARMESAN SPOON BAKE RECIPE
Creamy Rice and Parmesan Spoon Bake cream, egg, rice, egg yolks, cheese, butter, onion Ingredients 1 cup cold cooked rice 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream or 1 1/2 cups full-fat milk 3/4 cup water salt and pepper 1/4 cup butter 5 large egg yolks 5 egg whites 1 cup parmesan cheese 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion Directions. Set oven to 350 degrees. Set oven rack to second-lowest position ...
See details ››
BAKED CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES - RECIPES TO TRY
2021-07-27 · One Pot Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta Bake No Cream Recipe . Bake for 20 mins or until golden brown and bubbling. Baked creamy chicken pasta recipes. Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese. Top with the cheddar mozzarella and parsley. 4 77 from 67 votes. The name means angry and like the pasta sauce this chicken casserole is intended to pack a punch of heat and spice. Creamy lemon chicken pasta bake ...
See details ››
CREAMY PARMESAN RICE : OLIVESPLACE
Creamy Parmesan Rice. INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons butter. 2-3 cloves garlic, minced . 1 cup uncooked white rice. 1 cup water. 1 cup milk. 1/2 teaspoon salt. 1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese. 1/2 teaspoon parsley (optional) Splash of milk, if desired. INSTRUCTIONS: Sauté garlic and rice in butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat until garlic is fragrant (about 3-4 minutes). Add ...
See details ››
CREAMY CHICKEN BAKE
Steps: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish and season to taste. Mix soup with soup can of milk/half-and-half/water (if desired, use 2 …
See details ››
CREAMY PARMESAN RICE - TFRECIPES.COM
Recipe From food.com. Provided by Shuzbud. Categories Long Grain Rice. Time 55m. Yield 4-6 serving(s) Number Of Ingredients: 6. Ingredients; 2 cups long grain rice, uncooked: 4 cups hot chicken stock: 1/2 cup heavy cream: 3 garlic cloves, crushed : 1/4 cup parmesan cheese: 2 tablespoons butter: Steps: Heat the oven to 350°F or 180°C. Put the rice, stock, cream, garlic and parmesan into an ...
See details ››