CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE (LOW CARB)
- Heat cream in a saucepan, but do not boil.
- Add all other ingredients, except for fish and shrimp.
- Melt thoroughly.
- Put fish in a 9x13-inch baking dish and then shrimp.
- Pour sauce over top and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until done.
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE
I love this recipe from my mother. It's easy and delicious. Even better: You can make it the night before. If you're out of buttery crackers, try topping it with french-fried onions or crushed potato chips-they'll give it a different kind of crunch. -Mary Brown, Whitman, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place fish and shrimp in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine soup and milk; pour over seafood. Combine the cracker crumbs, cheese, paprika and butter; sprinkle over top., Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and shrimp turn pink.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217 calories, Fat 9g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 126mg cholesterol, Sodium 607mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CREAMY SEAFOOD STEW
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion and celery until soft but not coloured, about 10 mins. Throw in the garlic and cook for 1 min more. Pour in the wine and simmer on a high heat until most has disappeared.
- Pour in the stock and cornflour mix and simmer for 5-10 mins, stirring often until thickened. Season, then add the seafood and most of the dill. Simmer for a few mins until piping hot, then stir in the crème fraîche.
- Meanwhile, cook the garlic bread following pack instructions. Divide the stew into warm bowls and scatter with the remaining dill. Serve with garlic bread for dipping into the stew.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 11 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 6 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 31 grams protein, Sodium 2.22 milligram of sodium
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE
Rich and flavorful with shrimp and scallops. Served with rice. This dish will wow your guests when you entertain. From Southern Living.
Provided by PalatablePastime
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- In a large pot, place wine, onion, parsley, 1 tbsp of the butter, and the salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add seafood and cook until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes.
- Drain shrimp, and reserve 2/3 cup of broth.
- Place remaining butter in pan and add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Add half and half gradually, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Add Swiss and stir until cheese melts.
- Add lemon juice and lemon-pepper seasoning to reserved broth and stir into sauce gradually.
- Add shrimp and mushrooms to pan.
- Place mixture into a large buttered casserole dish.
- Cover with foil or a lid and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Mix breadcrumbs with melted butter, Parmesan and almonds.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over the casserole and bake 10 minutes more.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with steamed rice.
ISABELLE'S SEAFOOD CASSEROLE
Isabelle's seafood casserole that she makes every year for Denis' birthday.
Provided by Shawn Harquail
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat; stir in celery and onion. Cook and stir until translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and remove to a bowl. Leave grease in the Dutch oven.
- At the same time, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallops to the hot skillet in a single layer without crowding. Cook until golden brown and sizzling and opaque all the way through, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
- Add flour to the Dutch oven; whisk over medium-low heat until mixture becomes paste-like and light golden brown, about 5 minutes. Gradually whisk milk into the flour mixture, and bring to a gentle boil. Add Cheddar cheese and remaining 1/2 cup butter. Incorporate celery-onion mixture and simmer until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- While the mixture is simmering, set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Stir scallops, shrimp, lobster, and crabmeat into the Dutch oven, then pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Broil in the preheated oven until browned on top, 2 to 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 560.8 calories, Carbohydrate 20.2 g, Cholesterol 223.5 mg, Fat 32.5 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 46 g, SaturatedFat 19.9 g, Sodium 1086.1 mg, Sugar 7.9 g
SEAFOOD CASSEROLE AS MADE BY BETSY'S GAMMY RECIPE BY TASTY
Take your taste buds on a trip to the East Coast with this creamy casserole from Betsy's grandmother. Get creative by using your favorite seafood, but if you decide to stick with shrimp and scallops, keep an eye on them, as they cook quickly. For extra crunch, don't over-pulse the bread crumbs. Serve the casserole with a light salad and watch as your guests gush over what's sure to be your new summer staple.
Provided by Betsy Carter
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Spread the bread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until lightly toasted. Let cool to room temperature. Leave the oven on.
- Add the toasted bread to a food processor and pulse until finely ground. You should have about 4 cups (460 G) of bread crumbs.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, 4 tablespoons of melted butter, the cheddar cheese, and 1 teaspoon of salt and toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a medium pot, combine 4 cups (960 ml) of white wine and a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until bright pink, about 1 minute. Use a spider or slotted spoon to transfer the shrimp to a colander to drain.
- Return the wine to a boil. Add the scallops and cook until just opaque, about 2 minutes. Transfer the scallops to a colander to drain.
- Chop the shrimp and scallops into bite-size pieces. Transfer to large bowl, along with the crab and 1 teaspoon of salt. Toss to combine.
- In a liquid measuring cup or medium bowl, whisk together the half-and-half, 3 tablespoons of melted butter, the flour, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, lemon juice, ketchup, remaining tablespoon of white wine, and remaining teaspoon of salt.
- Brush the remaining tablespoon of melted butter in a 9 x 13-inch (22 x 33 cm) baking dish.
- Scatter the artichokes in an even layer over the bottom of the baking dish. Scoop the seafood mixture over the artichokes. Pour the sauce over the seafood. Top with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake the casserole for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbling and golden brown.
- Top with chives and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 842 calories, Carbohydrate 61 grams, Fat 40 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 52 grams, Sugar 6 grams
More about "creamy seafood casserole recipes"
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
4.5/5 (382)Total Time 55 minsServings 4Calories 789 per serving
- Heat oven to 375° F. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, parsnips, celery, and ½ teaspoon salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Sprinkle with the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute (do not let darken). Add the wine and simmer until nearly evaporated.
- Add the cream, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, stir in the parsley, and transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and add 1 teaspoon salt. Reduce heat and simmer until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Reserve ¾ cup of the cooking water, drain the potatoes, and return them to the pot. Add ¼ cup of the remaining oil, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, and ¼ cup of the reserved cooking water and mash (adding more cooking water, if necessary) until smooth.
LOW-CARB BAKED SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPE - SIMPLY SO …
SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPE WITH SHRIMP AND CRABMEAT
CREAMY SEAFOOD NEWBURG RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
KETO CREAMY FISH CASSEROLE - RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
SIMPLE SEAFOOD CASSEROLE - MARIA'S MIXING BOWL
SEAFOOD GRATIN PASTA BAKE - RECIPETIN EATS
SEAFOOD CASSEROLE: BUBBLY BAKE | SAVEUR
CREAMY ALFREDO SHRIMP CASSEROLE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
CREAMY SEAFOOD PASTA BAKE- A FAMILY HOLIDAY TRADITION
10 BEST BAKED SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
11 SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPES FOR TONIGHT'S DINNER | TASTE …
10 BEST BAKED CHEESE SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPES
SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
CREAMY BAKED SEAFOOD CASSEROLE, A YUMMY TREAT FOR ALL!
SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPE - DISHES & DUST BUNNIES
CREAMY BAKED SEAFOOD CASSEROLE A YUMMY TREAT FOR ALL - FOODWHIRL
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE &DASH; LOBSTER LOVE
CHINESE BUFFET SEAFOOD CASSEROLE - COPYKAT RECIPES
SEAFOOD CASSEROLE - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
EASY SEAFOOD CASSEROLES - DISH ON FISH
CREAMY SHRIMP CASSEROLE WITH BUTTERY CRUMBS RECIPE
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPE | THE HEALTHY HOME ECONOMIST
CREAMY FISH FILLET CASSEROLE - MOMMY'S HOME COOKING
10 EASY SEAFOOD CASSEROLES FOR QUICK DINNERS | DISH ON FISH
KETO SEAFOOD BAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPE, WHATS COOKING AMERICA
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE PASTA - THERESCIPES.INFO
CREAMY BAKED SEAFOOD CASSEROLE, A YUMMY TREAT FOR ALL!
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
NEW ENGLAND SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPE RECIPES
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE WITH WINE, MUSHROOMS, SHRIMP, AND …
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE (LOW CARB) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BAKED SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPE FROM LANA’S COOKING
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
SEAFOOD CASSEROLE CREAM CHEESE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CREAMY SEAFOOD CASSEROLE - BIGOVEN
CREAMY TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE - MOM VS THE BOYS | RECIPE | TUNA ...
10 EXTRA-CREAMY CASSEROLE RECIPES - KITCHN
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #casseroles #main-dish #seafood #american #southern-united-states #oven #dinner-party #shrimp #dietary #low-calorie #low-carb #scallops #low-in-something #shellfish #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make the best seafood casserole at home?Stir in the salt, pepper, paprika, chives, parsley, and wine. Gently pour the sauce into the seafood mixture and mix well. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn on the broiler for a minute to achieve a brown and attractive top.
How to cook mushrooms in a shrimp casserole?Add the sliced mushrooms and cook, stirring, until they are tender. Use a small piece of the reserved butter to grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then combine in it the shrimp, lobster, and crabmeat. Add the cooked mushrooms on top. Add the remaining butter to a saucepan and place it over medium-low heat; stir in flour until smooth and bubbly.
How do you cook seafood boil in the oven?Heat the oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas 4). Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium saucepan or saute pan over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook, stirring, until they are tender. In a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the seafood.
How to cook flounder in a casserole?Bake the flounder for 10 minutes at 350° F. Drain the water off the flounder. Add the seafood mixture to the casserole dish. Sprinkle with old bay seasoning. Bake for 25 minutes at 350° F until golden brown. *Feel free to sprinkle bread crumbs on the top of the seafood casserole if you’d like to add a little crunch to the topping.