TARRAGON POTATO SALAD
Provided by Ina Garten Bio & Top Recipes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place the potatoes in a pot with enough water to cover them. Add 1 tablespoon of salt, bring to a boil, and simmer for 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes, just until tender when pierced with a small knife or skewer. Drain in a colander. Put a kitchen towel over the colander and allow the potatoes to steam for 10 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel the potatoes and slice 1/2 inch thick. Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl. Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, 2 teaspoons salt, and the pepper. While the potatoes are still warm, pour the dressing over the potatoes and toss well. Add the scallions, red onion, tarragon, and dill and toss gently. Allow the salad to sit for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to develop. Sprinkle with salt and serve at room temperature.
POTATO SALAD WITH CHIVES
This is a hit at parties and it's so easy to prepare. The lovely fresh chopped chives add color and delicious flavor. You can add crushed garlic or finely chopped onion to it as well if you like!
Provided by LYNNHOUSE
Categories Salad Potato Salad Recipes Creamy Potato Salad Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place the potatoes into a pan, and fill with just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain, and cool under cold running water.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, and 1/2 cup of chives. When the potatoes have cooled, stir them into this mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with remaining chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318 calories, Carbohydrate 25.7 g, Cholesterol 23.8 mg, Fat 22.8 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 7.2 g, Sodium 132.6 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
TARRAGON POTATO SALAD
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Put the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. Salt, then bring to a boil, and cook until tender. Cook's Note: The time required will depend on the size of the potatoes. When they are fork tender, drain, peel, and slice into a bowl. Pour over the white wine and mix until absorbed.
- While the potatoes cook, put the shallots into a small bowl and pour over the red wine vinegar. Leave to macerate 5 minute. Drain thoroughly. Add the shallots, tarragon, and chives to the potatoes.
- Stir the mustard into the oil, and pour over the potatoes. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Toss, and serve.
SOURED CREAM & CHIVE JACKET POTATOES
Try these baked potatoes for lunch, supper or as a side dish at a barbecue. You can turn any leftovers into a potato salad and even the skins can be baked again for a snack
Provided by Tom Kerridge
Categories Lunch, Side dish
Yield Serves 8 (or 4-6 with leftovers)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Prick the potatoes with a fork and toss in the oil and some sea salt. Bake directly on the oven rack for 1 hr 20 mins until soft.
- Combine the soured cream, shallots, chives and some seasoning. Cut a cross in the top of each jacket and serve with the soured cream mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 291 calories, Fat 11 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 40 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
HEALTHIER POTATO SALAD
Swap most of the mayo for yogurt and crème frâiche and cut the fat of classic new potato salad by almost two thirds
Provided by Angela Nilsen
Categories Buffet, Lunch, Side dish
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cut the potatoes into 2.5-3cm chunks (step 1), so that they are all the same size and will cook evenly. Put them in a pan of boiling water. Once the water has returned to the boil, lower the heat slightly and cook for about 10 mins or until just cooked and still keeping their shape. Tip them into a colander to drain well, then transfer to a large bowl.
- While the potatoes are cooking, mix together the mayonnaise, yogurt, crème fraîche, mustard and milk. Add the spring onions, then most of the chives and tarragon to the potatoes (step 2). Season with pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Spoon the dressing over the potatoes while they are still warm (step 3), then toss gently together so that they are well coated but don't break up. Tip the potato salad into a serving bowl and scatter over the remaining chives and tarragon. Serve cold - but the flavour is best if not served straight from the fridge.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 215 calories, Fat 12.1 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2.7 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 21.9 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4.5 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 4.5 grams protein, Sodium 0.5 milligram of sodium
FINGERLING POTATOES WITH CHIVES AND TARRAGON
Provided by Maggie Ruggiero
Categories Potato Side Quick & Easy Summer Tarragon Chive Simmer Gourmet Sugar Conscious Vegan Vegetarian Pescatarian Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Peel potatoes and halve lengthwise.
- Bring potatoes, water, oil, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to a simmer in a 10-inch nonstick skillet, then cover and briskly simmer, shaking skillet occasionally, until potatoes are tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove lid and cook, stirring gently, until most of water has evaporated and potatoes are glazed, 1 to 2 minutes more. Stir in herbs.
More about "creamy tarragon and chive potato salad recipes"
DRESS TO IMPRESS: MUSTARD-TARRAGON POTATO SALAD
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 15 minutes, or until fork-tender but not falling apart. Drain and set aside to cool for 5 minutes while you prepare the vinaigrette.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cider vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. As you continue to whisk, slowly drizzle in the olive oil, and continue whisking until the vinaigrette is smooth and emulsified.
- Transfer the still-warm potatoes to a large mixing bowl, and pour over the vinaigrette. Stir to coat evenly, then set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Once the potato salad has cooled, add the green onions, tarragon and chives, and stir to evenly distribute the herbs. Serve immediately, or cover and chill for up to 3 days.
EASY CREAMY POTATO SALAD - INSPIRED TASTE
Reviews 164Calories 250 per servingCategory Side Dish
CREAMY RED POTATO SALAD RECIPE WITH CHIVES | FEED …
POTATO SALAD RECIPE | SPOON FORK BACON
FRENCH POTATO SALAD – FEASTING AT HOME
RECIPE: DIJON VINAIGRETTE POTATO SALAD | WHOLE …
POTATO SALAD WITH CHIVES | VEGETABLES …
HERBED POTATO SALAD RECIPE - COOKIE AND …
EASY POTATO SALAD WITH CHIVES, SHALLOTS AND A SIMPLE DRESSING
ARUGULA SALAD WITH ROASTED CARROTS, FENNEL AND CREAMY GREEN …
SOUR CREAM AND ONION POTATO SALAD | SAVORY
TARRAGON POTATO SALAD | KATHY'S VEGAN KITCHEN
30 TARRAGON RECIPES FOR A DELICIOUS DINNER - INSANELY GOOD
PERFECT BAKED POTATO RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
CREAMY TARRAGON SALAD DRESSING RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CREAM CHEESE & LEAFY GREEN STUFFED PORTOBELLOS - GOODFOOD
CREAMY POTATOES WITH CHIVES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love