CREOLE SALMON FILLETS
These fillets bake up moist and golden brown. Our grown daughters and grandsons like their food on the spicy side, so I knew Creole seasoning would make this entree a family favorite.-Florine Bruns, Fredericksburg, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first three ingredients. Add salmon; shake to coat. , Place salmon on a broiler pan or baking sheet. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 10-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318 calories, Fat 19g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 100mg cholesterol, Sodium 767mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 34g protein.
DELICIOUS BAKED SALMON WITH CREOLE MUSTARD SAUCE
If you are a salmon lover, this is a recipe that you will love. Note this recipe yields 2 salmon fillets, but the recipe may be doubled if desired. Prep time includes marinating time for the fish... also cooking time is approx.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients (EXPECT THE SOUR CREAM); simmer until very thick, stirring frequently (about 5 minutes), keep warm.
- Arrange the fish fillets (skin-side down) in single layer on a a small cookie sheet or a shallow pan, lined with foil.
- Mix 1/4 cup melted butter with brown sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, wine and seasonings in a bowl.
- Pour over the fish; cover with foil, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Uncover the fish; bake until JUST cooked through, basting with pan drippings.
- Meanwhile, rewarm the sauce over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add in 1 cup sour cream; whisk JUST until heated through (DO NOT BOIL!) Arrange the salmon on the plate; serve with sauce-- delicious!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1836.8, Fat 117.9, SaturatedFat 61, Cholesterol 629.3, Sodium 3489, Carbohydrate 41.9, Fiber 3.6, Sugar 25.2, Protein 149.3
BAKED SALMON WITH CREOLE MUSTARD SAUCE
From Bon Appetit's February, 1994 issue...I have made this recipe SO many times and always with good results. One of my all-time favorites. I am not normally a fan of salmon due to the "fishy" taste...but this recipe changed my mind. The sauce is awesome--a friend asked if he could take the leftover sauce home and just eat it with a spoon by itself! Nice dish for entertaining but really simple if you just want to spoil your loved ones. :-) This was on a menu in Bon Appetit with a Potato, Tomato and Onion Gratin that I am also posting, which is equally as good. Enjoy!
Provided by Epi Curious
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- For sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients in a heavy medium saucepan. Simmer until very thick, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes. (Can be prepared one day ahead; cover and refrigerate).
- For fish: Line large baking pan with foil. Arrange fish, skin side down, in a single layer on foil. Mix the butter, brown sugar, soy sauce, fresh lemon juice and dry white wine in a bowl. Pour over fish. Cover fish and refrigerate at least one hour and up to six hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Uncover fish and bake until just cooked through, basting occasionally with pan drippings, about 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rewarm sauce over low heat, stirring constantly. Add 1 cup sour cream and whisk just until heated through; do not boil. Season sauce to taste with salt. Arrange salmon on platter. Serve, passing the sauce separately.
SALMON CREOLE RECIPE
Provided by á-170456
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix salmon and egg. Add finely diced onion and green pepper, tomatoes, butter, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper, and chili powder. Simmer slowly in sauce pan 10 to 15 minutes. Turn into buttered casserole or individual dishes. Cover with remaining bread crumbs and bake in a moderate oven, 375 degrees, until crumbs are brown. Top with cheese. This recipe yields 4 servings.
CREOLE SALMON FILLETS
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine the first three ingredients. Add salmon; shake to coat.
- Place salmon on a broiler pan or baking sheet.
- Broil 6 inches from the heat for 10-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
More about "creole salmon fillets recipes"
EASY CREOLE SALMON | A DELICIOUS WEEKNIGHT DINNER IDEA
Category DinnerTotal Time 25 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 minsCalories 298 per serving
- 3. Sprinkle the seasoning on top of the salmon. The more you use, the spicier and more flavorful it will be.
BEST CAJUN PARMESAN SALMON RECIPE - DELISH
BAKED CAJUN SALMON - WHATSINTHEPAN
CREOLE SALMON-STUFFED BELL PEPPERS - ALASKA'S FINEST …
SALMON FILLET RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CAJUN SALMON - CREOLE CONTESSA
BLACKENED SALMON - CREOLE CONTESSA
SALMON NEW ORLEANS - CREME DE LA CRUMB
PAN SEARED CREOLE SALMON / THE GRATEFUL GIRL COOKS!
CREOLE SALMON CAKES - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
CREOLE SALMON FILLETS - HY-VEE RECIPES AND IDEAS
Servings 4Calories 230 per serving
FRESH CREOLE SALMON PATTIES - MINDFUL LIVING NETWORK
CREOLE SALMON CAKES | COOKING MAMAS
WORLD BEST FILLET COOKING RECIPES : DELICIOUS BAKED SALMON WITH …
PELLET GRILLED SMOKED SALMON WITH CREOLE SPICES RECIPE
HORSERADISH CRUSTED SALMON FILLET - THERESCIPES.INFO
CREOLE SALMON FILLETS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF …
CRISPY SKIN SALMON | RECIPETIN EATS
COLLARD-WRAPPED SALMON WITH CREOLE MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE
CREOLE SALMON FILLETS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
HERB ROASTED SALMON WITH CREOLE VEGETABLES RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
18 BAKED SALMON FILLET RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHRISTIANE’S CREOLE SALMON - RECIPES FROM DIASPO(RA)
CREOLE GRILLED SALMON RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
SALMON CREOLE RECIPE | RECIPELAND
RECIPE FOR CREOLE SALMON SANDWICH-4.6 STARS (251 REVIEWS)
CREOLE-STYLE SEA BASS FILLETS RECIPE - CHARMAINE SOLOMON | FOOD …
CRUNCHY CREOLE RANCH SALMON | TONY CHACHERE'S
EASY CREAMY CAJUN SALMON - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
CAJUN GRILLED SALMON - CREME DE LA CRUMB
CILANTRO-CREOLE MUSTARD MARINADED SALMON - FIRST...YOU HAVE A BEER
CREOLE SALMON FILLETS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CREOLE SALMON RECIPE WITH LEMON GARLIC SAUCE
WORLD BEST FILLET COOKING RECIPES : CREOLE SALMON CAKES
MY ACCOUNT - CAMP CHEF HOMEPAGE
CREOLE SALMON AND PINEAPPLE SKEWERS - CUISINE NOIR MAGAZINE
BLACKENED SALMON WITH CREOLE LEMON DILL SAUCE | TONY CHACHERE'S
ALMOND-CRUSTED CREOLE SALMON - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Cajun salmon fillets?Arrange the seasoned Cajun salmon fillets on a preheated grill or grill pan and let cook for about 6-8 minutes on each side. It should look opaque and flaky when it’s done. Now turn off the grill or stove and top with each salmon fillet with a generous dollop of Cajun honey butter.
How do you cook salmon on the grill?Pat salmon fillets dry on both sides with a paper towel. Rub all over with oil, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook salmon on a preheated grill or grill pan for 6-8 minutes on each side until opaque and flaky. Turn off the grill (or stove if using a grill pan) and place a generous dollop of cajun honey butter on top of each fillet.
How to cook salmon fillets in a pan with honey?Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add honey and whisk to combine (mixture should be bubbly). Add salmon fillets to pan and cook for 5-6 minutes, then flip and cook another 7-8 minutes until salmon is cooked through, flaky, and browned.
How do you cook boneless salmon?Season both sides of your boneless, skinless salmon filets with salt and pepper. Pour 1/4 cup flour into a shallow plate and dredge both sides of salmon in flour, shaking off excess flour. Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add 2 Tbsp light olive oil.*