SALMON WITH ASPARAGUS AND CHERRY TOMATOES
This is an easy recipe I saw demonstrated at Central Market in Austin. I tried it at home and it is very easy, quick and delicious. I like serving this with white rice cooked in chicken broth.
Provided by bons2759
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat 1 T of the Olive Oil in a saute pan. Add asparagus pieces and saute over medium heat until tender. Add a pinch of kosher salt and set aside.
- Rinse the Salmon fillet in cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat remaining 1 T of Olive Oil and in a large frying pan. Add butter and place Salmon in pan, skin side up. Add a pinch of kosher salt salt to the salmon, and cook for 3 minutes. Do not move the fillets, so that a sear forms.
- Turn the fillet over and lower heat to medium. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add the asparagus, cherry tomatoes and lemon juice to the pan. Season with salt and black pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes over medium heat until fish flakes and appears evenly done in the middle.
- Serve salmon with asparagus and tomatoes and spoon some of the pan sauce over the fish.
CRISPY-SKIN SALMON SALAD WITH ROASTED CHERRY TOMATOES
This fabulous recipe for crispy-skin salmon salad is featured in "Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone."
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Ingredients Seafood Recipes Salmon Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place tomatoes on a rimmed baking sheet; drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to oven and roast until tomatoes begin to split, about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, using a sharp knife, score skin side of salmon fillets; season with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin-side down in a large, heavy-bottomed nonstick skillet. Place skillet over medium-low heat. Increase heat to high and cook until skin is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn salmon and continue cooking until salmon is just pink in the center, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice, grapeseed oil, and remaining 1/4 cup olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place a 3-inch round cutter in the center of a serving plate and mound a quarter of the lettuce leaves into cutter. Remove cutter and repeat process on three more serving plates.
- Top each salad with a piece of salmon and some of the tomatoes; drizzle with lime-juice mixture. Serve immediately.
CRISPY SALMON, ASPARAGUS AND CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE
A superfood supper if ever there was one. Packed with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and lycopene from the tomatoes, an antioxidant that helps protect cell damage.
Provided by Donal Skehan
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat the oil in a deep saute pan. Add the salmon fillets, skin-side down, and the asparagus. Fry gently over a low-medium heat until the salmon is crispy and the asparagus is slightly charred.
- Turn the fish over, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the cherry tomatoes and a little splash of water and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until the tomatoes have started to break down. Add plenty of seasoning and a squeeze of lemon juice. Scatter over the basil leaves and serve.
CRISP-SKIN FISH WITH ASPARAGUS
Jill Dupleix's impressive yet easy salmon dish is perfect for a dinner party
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Lunch
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Snap the woody ends off the asparagus, and discard. Cut the tomatoes in half, spoon out and discard the seeds. Finely slice the tomato flesh, then cut into small dice. Set both asparagus and tomatoes aside.
- Heat the 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan. Season the fish with salt and pepper, and cook skin-side down over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes, gently pressing, until skin is crisped and golden. Turn and cook the other side for 3-4 minutes, depending on the thickness, until cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the asparagus in simmering salted water for 3-4 minutes. Drain well. For the dressing, gently warm the 3 tbsp olive oil in a small saucepan with the tomatoes, olives, capers and parsley leaves. Toss the asparagus in a little of the dressing. Arrange the asparagus on each of four warmed dinner plates, top with the fish, and spoon the warm tomato dressing around the fish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297 calories, Fat 16 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 3 grams carbohydrates, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 35 grams protein, Sodium 0.57 milligram of sodium
CRISPY-SKIN KING SALMON WITH ROASTED ASPARAGUS, FINGERLING POTATOES, AND HOLLANDAISE SAUCE
Categories Fish Potato Dinner Salmon Asparagus Sugar Conscious Pescatarian Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 22
- Roast the potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- On a large baking sheet, toss together the potatoes, oil, salt, and pepper. Roast in the oven until tender. Remove from the oven and let cool. Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them into thin slices.
- Meanwhile, roast the asparagus:
- On a large baking sheet, toss together the asparagus, oil, salt, and pepper. Squeeze the lemon juice over the asparagus then roast in the oven until tender, about 5 minutes. Leave the oven on.
- Make the hollandaise:
- In a small saucepan over moderate heat, combine the vinegar, tarragon, and peppercorns and bring to a simmer. Continue simmering until reduced to about 1 tablespoon. Strain the vinegar through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Set a metal bowl over a medium saucepan of gently simmering water (do not allow the bottom of the bowl to touch the water). Add the egg yolks and vinegar reduction and cook, whisking constantly so the eggs don't scramble, until the yolks are fluffy and light in color. Add the clarified butter in a slow steady stream, whisking constantly. Remove the hollandaise sauce from the heat and cover to keep warm.
- Cook the salmon:
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a large sauté pan over moderate heat, warm the olive oil until hot but not smoking. Add the salmon, skin side down, and sear until golden brown. Flip the salmon over, sear for about 10 seconds, then immediately flip the salmon over again so that the skin is facing down. Transfer the salmon to the oven to finish cooking for about 5 minutes. Squeeze the lemon juice over the salmon.
- To serve:
- Place a salmon fillet in the center of each of 4 plates. Arrange the potatoes and asparagus beside the salmon and drizzle the asparagus with the hollandaise.
ONE-PAN SALMON WITH ROAST ASPARAGUS
For an easy side dish to complement a spring roast, just cook this recipe without the salmon
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Tip the potatoes and 1 tbsp of olive oil into an ovenproof dish, then roast the potatoes for 20 mins until starting to brown. Toss the asparagus in with the potatoes, then return to the oven for 15 mins.
- Throw in the cherry tomatoes and vinegar and nestle the salmon amongst the vegetables. Drizzle with the remaining oil and return to the oven for a final 10-15 mins until the salmon is cooked. Scatter over the basil leaves and serve everything scooped straight from the dish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 483 calories, Fat 25 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 34 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 6 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 33 grams protein, Sodium 0.24 milligram of sodium
PAN-ROASTED SALMON WITH CHERRY TOMATOES
It sounds basic, but the tomato sauce is so awesome. If you have it, use white wine instead of chicken broth. I like to serve my salmon with asparagus-roast it alongside the fish. -Swati Sharan, Horseheads, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place tomatoes in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast until tomatoes are softened, 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally., Meanwhile, sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. In a large cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add fillets; cook 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan., Add garlic to pan; cook and stir 1 minute. Add broth, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half, 1-2 minutes. Stir in roasted tomatoes; return salmon to pan. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 5-7 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 343 calories, Fat 23g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 556mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SALMON AND ASPARAGUS PASTA
Dry sauce mix combines with asparagus and salmon to make a dish that will impress your friends--and you don't have to tell them how easy it is! Mezzi rigatoni is my favorite kind of pasta to use with this one, but ziti, penne, and other hearty pasta cuts will work just as well. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Provided by sarah p
Categories Main Dish Recipes Pasta Seafood
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine wine, olive oil, parsley, onion, and juice of 1 lemon in a large skillet over medium heat until simmering. Place salmon on top, with scales down. Cover and poach until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook rigatoni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and cover to keep warm.
- Combine milk, butter, and sauce mix in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk constantly until boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, whisking frequently, until thickened, about 4 minutes.
- Fill a small skillet with 1/4 inch water, remaining lemon juice, and garlic; bring to a boil. Add asparagus, cover, and steam, checking frequently to avoid overcooking, until bright green and tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Flake poached salmon and add to warm pasta. Add sauce and asparagus; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 351.7 calories, Carbohydrate 50.4 g, Cholesterol 21.5 mg, Fat 9.1 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 15.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 320.8 mg, Sugar 4.9 g
PAN-SEARED CRUSTED SALMON WITH CHERRY TOMATO-GINGER SAUCE
In this recipe, fresh ginger flavors the sauce, and ground ginger and other warm spices are rubbed on the fish to make a flavorful, crisp crust. Be sure to buy whole coriander seeds and grind them in a food processor or spice grinder; pre-ground coriander will be too fine.
Provided by spatchcock
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a small bowl, combine the coriander, ground ginger, and cayenne and mix with 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of the oil to make a paste.
- Pat the paste on both sides of the salmon fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a 12-inch heavy-based skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat.
- When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the fillets and cook until the bottom is well browned and the bottom half of the fish becomes opaque, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn the fish and cook until browned on the second side and just cooked through, another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a warm platter.
- Pour off all but a film of fat from the pan.
- Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 15 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, sprinkle with salt, and sauté until slightly softened, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, toss in the ginger, and pour the tomatoes over the fish.
- Put the pan over high heat.
- Add the wine and boil until reduced by half.
- Add the broth; boil until reduced by half again.
- Off the heat, swirl in the butter.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon and tomatoes, sprinkle with the cilantro, and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 377, Fat 20.9, SaturatedFat 5.3, Cholesterol 102.8, Sodium 168.9, Carbohydrate 7.3, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 2.3, Protein 35.4
ROTINI WITH ASPARAGUS, SALMON AND CHERRY TOMATOES
Quickly browned chopped salmon is tossed with sauteed cherry tomatoes, scallions, and chopped fresh asparagus with rotini pasta in a lemony sauce.
Provided by Allrecipes Member
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- In a large skillet, saute salmon in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for 2 minutes and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet; add scallions and cherry tomatoes, sauté 2-3 minutes. Add lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook PLUS® Rotini according to package directions. During last 2 minutes of cook time, add asparagus. Drain and immediately add to sauce. Add tarragon, mix well.
- Add salmon and toss gently. May be served warm or cold as a salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 684.9 calories, Carbohydrate 80.4 g, Cholesterol 25.2 mg, Fat 26.1 g, Fiber 11 g, Protein 34.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 82.2 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
More about "crispy salmon asparagus and cherry tomato sauce recipes"
PALEO SALMON WITH CHERRY TOMATO SALSA AND ASPARAGUS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
CRISPY SALMON, ASPARAGUS AND CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE
CRISPY SALMON, ASPARAGUS & CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE - RTE.IE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
SALMON & ASPARAGUS WITH LEMON-GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE
PAN-SEARED SALMON WITH CHERRY TOMATO–GINGER SAUCE - RECIPE
BEST ASPARAGUS, TOMATO AND CHEESE TART RECIPE
CRISPY-SKIN FISH WITH ROASTED CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE
BAKED SALMON IN FOIL RECIPE WITH ASPARAGUS AND GARLIC …
ONE PAN SALMON, ASPARAGUS & TOMATO BAKE WITH CREAMY …
10 BEST ASPARAGUS SAUCE WITH SALMON RECIPES - YUMMLY
SALMON WITH BLISTERED CHERRY TOMATOES RECIPE - LEITE'S CULINARIA
CRISPY SHEET PAN SALMON WITH LEMONY ASPARAGUS AND CARROTS
10 BEST SALMON RICE ASPARAGUS RECIPES - YUMMLY
ONE PAN SALMON AND ASPARAGUS WITH GARLIC HERB BUTTER
SLOW-ROASTED SALMON WITH CHERRY TOMATOES AND COUSCOUS
RECIPE: CRISPY SALMON WITH PICKLED ASPARAGUS AND BABY GREENS
MISO-CURED SALMON WITH ASPARAGUS AND BLACK GARLIC SAUCE RECIPE
ASPARAGUS SALMON ROLL-UPS WITH TOMATO SAUCE - MY COLOMBIAN …
SALMON WITH ROASTED CHERRY TOMATOES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SALMON WHITE WINE CREAM SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
ONE PAN LEMON SALMON WITH ASPARAGUS - CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
CRISPY-SKINNED SALMON WITH ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND BABY TOMATOES …
AIR FRYER CRISPY SALMON WITH ROASTED TOMATOES RECIPE FROM H-E-B
KETO CHILI SALMON WITH TOMATO AND ASPARAGUS - RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
ONE-PAN SALMON WITH SUGAR SNAP PEAS AND A CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE
CREAMY PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE | EASY SALMON DINNER IDEA!
CRISPY SEA BASS RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CREAMY TUSCAN SALMON RECIPE – BEST SALMON RECIPE - EATWELL101
PASTA WITH ASPARAGUS AND CHERRY TOMATOES - GIADZY
SPEEDY SAUTéED SALMON IN CHERRY TOMATO & BASIL SAUCE RECIPE | EAT …
CRISPY SALMON WITH BABY SPINACH, CHERRY TOMATOES, HORSERADISH …
NIGEL SLATER’S RECIPES FOR ASPARAGUS AND CANNELLINI BEANS, AND …
ASPARAGUS, TOMATO AND SALMON STIR-FRY - FOOD TO LOVE
CRISPY SALMON WITH TOMATILLO SALSA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
LEMON GARLIC SALMON WITH CRISPY GNOCCHI AND ASPARAGUS RECIPE
SHRIMP WITH CHERRY TOMATOES AND ASPARAGUS - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
SALMON-STUFFED CABBAGE WITH CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE - RICARDO
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love