Cucumber crocodiles were huge when I was a kid growing up in Germany and we had them for every birthday party or other kid events. I have brought them to my daughter's school events and people always love them. You can skewer it with other little finger foods as well.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by barbara
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- Cut a small slice of cucumber off the bottom so the cucumber is leveled and lays flat. Make a horizontal cut in the front, about 3 inches deep, and cut out a thin slice of cucumber for the mouth.
- Cut a zigzag pattern into the top and bottom of the mouth using a small, sharp knife to create teeth. Bend a toothpick in half and stick inside the mouth, so it stays open a little bit. Cut out 2 half-circles of Cheddar cheese to make the eyes and push in a peppercorn as the pupil. Let carrot slice peek out of the mouth for the tongue.
- Skewer 1 Cheddar cube and 1 grape on toothpicks and stick them into the cucumber crocodile.
ALLIGATOR ANIMAL ITALIAN BREAD
This simple Italian bread shaped like an alligator will rock any New Orleans Cajun-style Mardi Gras event. You can easily shape it into any animal you like, as this dough lends itself well to handling and doesn't rise uncontrollably and distort your animal's shape. Make the dough in your bread machine, then shape it, let it rise, brush it with egg wash, and bake. To make other shapes, coloring book animals enlarged and placed underneath parchment paper make great guides!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by SHOGIRL
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- Combine the water, flour, gluten (if using), salt, and yeast in your bread machine and mix using the machine's dough cycle. The dough should pull away from the sides nicely; add more flour or water if necessary during the mixing cycle so the dough doesn't end up too sticky or dry. When the first rising cycle ends, punch the dough down and transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface.
- Grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper. Roll out the dough into a square about 3/4-inch thick and divide it into four pieces. Roll up three of the pieces jelly-roll style, and line them up seam-side down on the baking sheet to form the head, body, and tail. The ends of the connected pieces should just slightly touch. (Remember that everything will get bigger as the dough rises, so try to keep proportions in mind.)
- Lightly grease your hands and shape the dough like you're working with clay: elongate the tail to a slender curved tip, and then slightly elongate the nose end. Slice into the nose horizontally at the tip to form the alligator's mouth; hold the mouth open with a wedge of greased aluminum foil.
- From the remaining quarter of dough, trim off a tiny piece to use for the eyes. Slice the remainder into four "logs" for legs, flattening one end of each leg and inserting it under the alligator's body. Shape the legs into slight bends when positioning them on the baking sheet. Cut short slices into the other end of the leg to make claws. Use scissors to snip shallow cuts over the surface of the dough (this will form the alligator's spiky skin). Roll the reserved dough into little balls for the eyes, stuffing each with a raisin.
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Beat the egg with 1 tablespoon of warm water in a small bowl.
- Let the alligator rise in a warm place until fully proofed, about thirty minutes (poke your index and middle fingers into the sides of the dough; the indentation should remain. If the dough springs back, it needs to rise longer). Gently brush the dough with the egg wash and bake it in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove the alligator from the baking sheet with a spatula and transfer it to a wire rack. Remove the aluminum foil when cool.
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion for-large-groups 5-ingredients-or-less appetizers vegetables easy holiday-event vegetarian dietary halloween number-of-servings
More recipes about crocodile eyeballs
crocodile eyeballs recipe - webetutorial
Recipe From : webetutorial.comCrocodile eyeballs is the best recipe for foodies. It will take approx 30 minutes to cook. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make crocodile eyeballs at your home.. The ingredients or substance mixture for crocodile eyeballs recipe that are useful to cook such type of recipes … ... Show details
Crocodile Eyeballs Recipe | ChampsDiet.com
Recipe From : champsdiet.comHealthy recipes - discover ChampsDiet healthy recipes, including healthy breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. Good food ideas, family meal recipes. ... Show details
Crocodile Eyeballs Recipe
Recipe From : recipenode.comCrocodile Eyeballs cream cheese, onions Ingredients 1 jar pickling onions (pinball sized) 1 jar pimento stuffed olive 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese Directions . cut the ends off of one side of the onions. Remove the inner layers of the onions leaving the outside intact. Fill half of the onion with cream cheese. Insert the olive into the onion, so the pimiento is showing. Read the full ... ... Show details
Simple Pan-fried Crocodile Meat | ZimboKitchen
Recipe From : zimbokitchen.com2013-04-25 · Quick Instructions Cut the meat (500g) into bite-size pieces. Season it with salt (1 tsp), black pepper (1/4 tsp), garlic (2 cloves, minced) and freshly squeezed … ...
Crocodile eye! – The Frugal Crafter Blog
Recipe From : thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com2021-07-05 · Crocodile eye! July 4, 2021 | thefrugalcrafter Lindsay Weirich. Hi friends! Happy 4th of July! Also happening in July is World watercolor month! I’ve been posting daily art over on Instagram if you want to follow along. This was the prompt for day one “Reflections”. ... Show details
8 Best Crocodile recipe ideas | crocodile recipe, recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comAug 31, 2019 - Explore Roger meineke's board "Crocodile recipe" on Pinterest. See more ideas about crocodile recipe, recipes, food. ...
10 Best Alligator Meat Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-07-16 · oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, cornmeal, flour, alligator, garlic powder and 1 more Barbecued Crocodile Steaks With Asian Flavors (Or Alligator) Food.com carrots, leeks, sesame oil, fresh mint, lemongrass, lime slices and 5 more Alligator Sliders … ... Show details
Crocodile Pate | Things I Eat
Recipe From : mmmgoodfood.wordpress.com2013-08-30 · Le Banneton, in addition to making pastries and sandwiches, also makes several types of pate. The kind of pate which really caught my eye was the crocodile pate. Yes, I know I’ve mentioned several times before that I really don’t like pate, but there are some instances when you have to set your preferences aside in the interest of food exploration, and I felt like this was one of those ... ...
Eyeball Eyeballs Recipes | Recipebridge Recipe Search
Recipe From : recipebridge.comCrocodile Eyeballs. View Recipe. Login to Save. Worms And Eyeballs A Pasta Dish. My version! Rachel Ray did a version of this, but I like this one better. View Recipe. Login to Save. Cyclops Eyeballs. Cyclops Eyeballs. View Recipe . Login to Save 'eyeball' Cupcakes ... ... Show details
Crocodile Dishes - The Croc Meat Co. - Where Quality meets ...
Recipe From : thecrocmeatcompany.comTie curry Crocodile. Recipe from NCW restaurant melville. Crocodile Meatballs. Recipe from NCW restaurant melville. Prego Crocodile steaks . Made by the master chef at 4 seasons Golf resort. Masala Curry crocodile strips. Lemon & herb Crocodile strips. Honey , ginger and and soya croc strips. Crocodile schnitzel. Crocodile sosaties. Crocodile Steak and veggies. Crocodile eye cutlet on the ... ... Show details
Crocodile Eye - YouTube
Recipe From : youtube.comCrocodilians have evolved in a remarkable way to protect their eyes from the elements. In addition to having their eyelids armored with boney scutes, they ar... ... Show details
My Birthday Crocodile Cake - Renshaw Baking
Recipe From : renshawbaking.com2017-05-09 · Add vanilla extract. Fold in sifted flour until smooth. Step 4 Pour into 2 x deep 6" or 7" tins and bake for about 60 mins (or until a skewer comes out clean) at 140° Fan, 160°C, 315°F or Gas 2-3. ...
Edible eyeballs recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comEdible eyeballs recipe. Learn how to cook great Edible eyeballs . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Edible eyeballs recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Edible eyeballs recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 98% Rhubarb, Ginger, and Strawberry Soup This rhubarb, ginger, and strawberry soup recipe ... ... Show details
83 Best Crocodile Cake ideas | crocodile cake, cake ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comFeb 23, 2018 - Explore Kyylez's board "Crocodile Cake", followed by 157 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about crocodile cake, cake, alligator cake. ...
Cyclops eyeballs recipe
Recipe From : crecipe.comCyclops eyeballs recipe. Learn how to cook great Cyclops eyeballs . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cyclops eyeballs recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Cyclops eyeballs recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 60% Cyclops Eyeballs Pillsbury.com Add a gory Halloween effect to breakfast with our ... ... Show details
Crocodile Veggie Dip for Kids - Home Time Activities
Recipe From : hometimeactivities.com2020-09-23 · This dip recipe is easy for kids to make, healthy, delicious and super adorable! Making fun animal themed food has helped my kid get engaged in the kitchen . We are learning about reptiles this week so we made a veggie dip in the shape of a crocodile today. We’ve been on a streak making animal themed foods lately. My kid is really enjoying learning how to prepare his own snacks and meals ... ...
Crocodile-shaped Meatloaf recipe | Eat Smarter USA
Recipe From : eatsmarter.comThe Crocodile-shaped Meatloaf recipe out of our category Puff Pastry! EatSmarter has over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes online. Try them out! EatSmarter has over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes … ... Show details
110 Best Crocodile Party ideas | crocodile party ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caThe eyes and teeth are marshmallows; junior mint and white frosting for eyes; watermelon jelly bellies for nose; claws are banana runts; I used Wilton Tip #47 for green body; makes 24 cupcakes. Sugar Cookies Recipe Cookie Recipes Crocodile Party Tree Cookies Moana Party Cookie Favors Hawaiian Luau Birthday Treats Cookie Designs ... Show details
S'more Eyeballs Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : recipes.europes.live2021-07-02 · Join Now Join Now Account Create Profile Newsletters Help this link opens new tab More Shopping List Cooking School this link opens new tab Ask the Community this link opens new tab... ... Show details
Crocodile Chile Curry (Kenya) Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comCube the crocodile into 1-inch pieces. If using octopus, remove the beak and eyes and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan and saute the onions and … ...