BEEF JERKY MADE WITH A DEHYDRATOR RECIPE - (3.9/5)
Provided by phoenixrises75
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Remove the fat as desired from the meat and place in freezer for one to two hours. When it is semi-frozen, cut it into 3/8 to 1/4 inch thick strips. (To save time, you can ask a butcher at the grocery store meat counter to slice it very thin for you. This skips the need to freeze the meat for slicing.) Keep in mind, meat cut against the grain will be tender and break easily, meat cut with the grain will be chewy. Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl to make the marinade. Place meat into a glass container and pour marinade overtop. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (I have had great success with leaving it overnight.) Drain meat in a colander and place on dehydrator trays. Do not overlap the meat and turn once while drying. Dry at 145°F for 8 to 10 hours. I begin to check progress after 4 hours. It is ready when it bends like a willow without breaking. Store in refrigerator in ziploc bags or Mason jars.
HOMEMADE BEEF JERKY
Thanks to a new wave of modern day cave-people, eating healthy, high-protein snacks is all the rage, and while you can find many artisan brands out there, making your own is fun, easy, and using this method, relatively quick. Have your butcher slice the beef for you.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Whisk Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, paprika, honey, black pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a bowl. Add beef to bowl and turn to coat beef completely. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator, 3 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees F (80 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack over the foil.
- Transfer beef to paper towels to dry. Discard marinade. Arrange beef slices in a single layer on the prepared wire rack on the baking sheet.
- Bake beef in the preheated oven until dry and leathery, 3 to 4 hours. Cut with scissors into bite-size pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 285.5 calories, Carbohydrate 13.9 g, Cholesterol 80.5 mg, Fat 10.5 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 32.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 2178.6 mg, Sugar 7.1 g
DOC'S BEST BEEF JERKY
I have been making jerky for years. This is my recipe concocted by trial and error. Everyone who has tried it says it is the 'best jerky' they have ever had! My dehydrator is designed for jerky. It takes me about 4 hours to dry the meat. This could also be done in the oven or using other dehydrators. Please check your manual for correct times as each machine is different. I hope you enjoy this jerky as much as me and my family do.
Provided by Doc the WV Gourmet
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place beef strips in the bottom of a large bowl. Pour soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, brown sugar, salt, pepper, meat tenderizer, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika over beef. Mix to assure all the meat is evenly coated. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove meat from bowl and place between two pieces of plastic wrap; pound to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Arrange the meat strips on the tray of a dehydrator and dry at your dehydrator's highest setting until done to your liking, at least 4 hours. Store in an airtight container or resealable bags.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 137.3 calories, Carbohydrate 4.5 g, Cholesterol 31.3 mg, Fat 7.9 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 11.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 934 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
CORNED BEEF JERKY
The brine is already in the beef so cure and salt are not necessary in this simple corned beef jerky jerky recipe with pastrami flavoring.
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Remove excess fat from the brisket. Slice brisket into 1/8-inch thick slices against the grain. You can freeze the brisket for 1 hour beforehand to make slicing easier.
- Combine brown sugar, coriander, paprika, black pepper, mustard, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Stir until evenly combined.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the corned beef strips and massage into meat until evenly combined.
- Place strips on the trays of a dehydrator making sure not to overcrowd.
- Set the dehydrator to 155 degrees F (69 degrees C) according to manufacturer's directions. Dehydrate for 2 hours. Flip strips over and dehydrate until desired consistency is reached, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Turn the dehydrator off, remove the lid, and let jerky sit for 1 hour for final drying. Transfer jerky to an airtight container and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115.6 calories, Carbohydrate 0.7 g, Cholesterol 30.6 mg, Fat 8.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 8.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 690.3 mg
More about "dehydrator easy pressed beef jerky recipes"
JERKY MADE FROM DEHYDRATED GROUND BEEF RECIPE - THE …
4/5 (24)Total Time 8 hrs 5 minsCategory SnackCalories 367 per serving
HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY IN A DEHYDRATOR - JERKYHOLIC
4.8/5 (25)Calories 151 per servingCategory Beef Jerky, Snack
TEACHING YOU HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY USING A …
3 EASY DEHYDRATOR JERKY RECIPES FOR SUMMER HIKES AND …
SIMPLE BEEF JERKY RECIPE | FRESH OFF THE GRID
GREAT BEEF JERKY BY GARY - EXCALIBUR DEHYDRATOR RECIPES
AMAZON.COM: FOOD DEHYDRATOR MACHINE, ELECHOMES 8-TRAY …
DEHYDRATOR EASY PRESSED BEEF JERKY
DEHYDRATOR EASY PRESSED BEEF JERKY - PINTEREST
SPICY GARLIC BEEF JERKY - SIMPLE AWESOME COOKING
SWEET BEEF JERKY RECIPE: A SUGARY TWIST ON A MEATY TREAT
THE 8 BEST HOMEMADE JERKY RECIPES DEHYDRATOR
HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY WITHOUT A DEHYDRATOR - THE RISING SPOON
HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY IN A DEHYDRATOR? (BEGINNER’S GUIDE)
FOOD DEHYDRATOR TO MAKE JERKY - KWASYO
HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY IN A DEHYDRATOR - EVERYDAYMAVEN™
BEEF JERKY FOR DEHYDRATOR RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY WITH A DEHYDRATOR?
HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY IN A DEHYDRATOR - LIFE AT CLOVERHILL
PALEO BEEF JERKY RECIPE - SIMPLE + HOMEMADE! | PALEO SCALEO
BEEF JERKY RECIPE DEHYDRATOR - 50+ EBOOK FOOD VIDEOS
HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY WITH A DEHYDRATOR - SOMEDAY I'LL LEARN
DEHYDRATOR EASY PRESSED BEEF JERKY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BEEF JERKY IN A DEHYDRATOR? - VERYMEATY
MOST AMAZING BEEF JERKY - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY WITH A DEHYDRATOR
HOW DO YOU MAKE BEEF JERKY IN A FOOD DEHYDRATOR? - VERYMEATY
BEEF JERKY RECIPE IN DEHYDRATOR - RECIPESCHOICE
HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY WITH A DEHYDRATOR - DELISHABLY
HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY AT HOME (WITH FOUR RECIPES)
21 EASY AND TASTY DEHYDRATOR BEEF JERKY RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
HOMEMADE BEEF JERKY CURE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEEF JERKY DEHYDRATOR - JERKY RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE TRADITIONAL BEEF JERKY RECIPE WITH A DEHYDRATOR
HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY IN A FOOD DEHYDRATOR - LITTLE HOUSE BIG …
45 SIMPLE DEHYDRATOR RECIPES & JERKY RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
15 FOOD DEHYDRATOR RECIPES BEEF JERKY - SELECTED RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE THE WORLDS BEST BEEF JERKY IN A DEHYDRATOR!
BEEF ERKY RECIPE DEHYDRATOR - BEST KITCHEN PRODUCTS
BEEF JERKY RECIPE DEHYDRATOR : WATCH EASY FOOD VIDEOS
BBQ STYLE BEEF JERKY RECIPE – HOW TO USE A FOOD DEHYDRATOR TO …
HOW TO MAKE BEEF JERKY | TRAEGER GRILLS
21 DEHYDRATOR RECIPES JERKY - SELECTED RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make ground beef jerky in a dehydrator?Use the jerky gun to dispense jerky strips onto the dehydrator trays. Run the dehydrator 3 to 6 hours until the meat is done. Remove the jerky, blot, bag, and refrigerate. Ground beef jerky is made by combining dry spices and seasoning mix with liquid and hamburger meat to create a seasoned mixture.
What is the best meat for dehydrator jerky?Choose lean meat for dehydrator jerky recipes. Fatty meat or heavily marbled meat will not dry adequately and any fat left on the meat may go rancid in storage. Eye of the round, sirloin, flank steak, and chuck steak, rump roast, or brisket are suitable cuts of beef for jerky. Similar cuts from other animals are suitable as well.
Is Jerky Easy to make at home?Jerky is easy to make at home if you have the right dehydrator and safe for adults and children provided clean food handling rules are followed in preparing it. The ideal way to make beef jerky or other homemade jerky is with a dehydrator that reaches 165F. I have used both the Cosori dehydrator and the Excalibur dehydrator successfully.
How to dehydrate meat in a dehydrator?Place meat into a glass container and pour marinade overtop. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (I have had great success with leaving it overnight.) Drain meat in a colander and place on dehydrator trays. Do not overlap the meat and turn once while drying.