BEST HAMBURGER DIANE
- Mix the ground round, salt and pepper together lightly and form into 3 1-inch patties.
- Melt butter in skillet. Remove from heat. Blend mustard into butter, return to heat. Saute hamburgers on medium heat about 5 minutes each side. Remove and keep warm.
- Add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce to pan and stir over low heat until well blended.
- Return patties to pan and let simmer in juices a few minutes while spooning juice over the top occasionally.
- Serve over toasted french bread.
GAME DAY BURGERS
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- For the onions: Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Drizzle the onion slices with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt. Place in the hot grill pan and cook, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove to a bowl and toss with the balsamic and sugar. Cover the bowl with a piece of plastic wrap and let steam at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- For the avocado: Mash together the avocado, lemon juice, salt and pepper flakes in a medium bowl.
- For the burgers: Heat the grill pan over medium-high heat. Form the beef into 6 even patties (about 1/3 pound each). Sprinkle the patties evenly on both sides with salt and place in the grill pan. Grill until nicely browned, about 2 minutes on the first side. Flip the burgers and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Place a slice of cheese on top of each burger and cover with a bowl or lid to allow the cheese to melt. Cook to desired doneness, about 1 minute longer for medium.
- Place a small amount of arugula on the bottom half of each toasted bun. Top with the patties, tomatoes, if using, and the grilled balsamic onions. Spread some of the avocado on the top half of the buns and close the burgers.
- Put the ground meat into a mixing bowl.
- Pour one packet of Lipton's onion dip mix into the bowl.
- Add sour cream to the meat and onion dip mixture
- Add some chopped onions if you'd like
- Mix everything together with your hands.
- Make a thin patty
- Place American cheese on top of the patty.
- Form another thin patty top of the cheese so that the cheese is in the middle of two layers of meat. Make sure there is no cheese showing and there is meat around the cheese on all sides.
- Cook the burgers on the grill/barbecue (time depending on how well done you'd like them).
- Toast the buns on the grill if you'd like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510.8, Fat 36.4, SaturatedFat 14.7, Cholesterol 160.5, Sodium 159.3, Carbohydrate 0.3, Sugar 0.4, Protein 42.4
GOURMET DINER BURGERS
- For the pickles: Place the zucchini slices and oregano in a large jar or heat-safe container. Heat the apple cider vinegar, sugar, peppercorns, salt, fennel seed, red pepper flakes and bay leaf in a medium saucepan, stirring until the sugar and salt have dissolved, about 2 minutes. Pour the pickling liquid and spices into the jar. Let cool completely, uncovered. Place in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours and store for up to 6 weeks.
- For the frico: Place an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Toss the Parmesan, flour and pepper together in a large bowl, making sure the flour is evenly distributed throughout the cheese. Arrange mounds of 2 tablespoons of cheese 4 inches apart on the baking sheet and flatten each mound slightly with a spatula to form a 3-inch round. Bake the frico in the oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes, rotating the sheet halfway through baking. Cool the frico on the baking sheet for 2 minutes, and then gently transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the mayo: In a small bowl, stir together the mayo, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
- For the patties: In a large bowl, combine the beef, lamb, salt and pepper. Form the mixture into six 4-inch-diameter patties, each about 1/2-inch thick. Drizzle the patties with olive oil. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Grill the patties until they are grill marked and cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Allow the patties to rest for 5 minutes.
- For the burgers: Drizzle the cut side of the ciabatta rolls with olive oil and grill lightly until toasted, about 1 to 2 minutes. Spread the garlic mayo over the bottom halves of the grilled bread. Place the burger patties on the bread and top each patty with 2 tomato slices, 4 pickle slices and 1 frico round.
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE (AND AMAZING SECRET SAUCE)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, shredded cheese, bbq sauce, and seasonings. Don't add too much bbq sauce or the patties will have a hard time taking shape. Shape patties that are about 1 inch thick (about 5 patties). (You can also freeze the patties after shaping them for about 1 hour to help them hold their shape.)
- Turn grill up to high and let it get hot.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and place the burgers on the grill. Allow this side of the patty to cook for about 4-6 minutes, but make sure it does not burn. Then flip the burger over and cook until done.
- For the sauce, combine all sauce ingredients and whisk until well mixed. Taste and adjust ingredients to your liking.
- Assemble the burgers and serve with the special sauce and other hamburger toppings of choice.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 60 kcal, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Sodium 622 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Sugar 7 g, Protein 1 mg
More about "diana burger recipes"
THE BEST BBQ BURGERS EVER! - DAILY DISH RECIPES
DIANA BURGER - BOWMANS
GREEK BURGERS STUFFED WITH SPICY FETA - DIANE KOCHILAS
12 CREATIVE BURGER RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
CUCUMBER AND CRUSHED RED PEPPER MEDITERRANEAN BURGER
BURGER RECIPE | VEGGIE BURGER » DASSANA'S VEG RECIPES
PERFECT BURGER RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
22 OF JOANNA GAINES’ RECIPES AND FAVORITE FOODS
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES: 35 OF OUR FAVORITE BURGER …
DIANA BURGER - HISTORICAL RECORDS AND FAMILY TREES - MYHERITAGE
BEEF & BIRDS | HALAL BURGER | BRICKLANE | ET FOOD VOYAGE
ONLINE MENU OF DIANA'S BURGERS, SAN ANTONIO, TX
THE DIANA HENRY RECIPE ARCHIVE NEWS AND FEATURES - HOUSE
DIANA'S RECIPE CORNER: PIZZA BURGERS | PIZZA BURGERS, RECIPES, PIZZA
HEALTHY RECIPE DIANA’S FAVORITE OAT BURGERS(OATMEAL AND …
DIANA HENRY RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
DIANA BURGER LIVE IN CONCERT - YOUTUBE
BURGER RECIPES | D'ARTAGNAN
INA GARTEN'S SMASHED BURGERS WITH CARAMELIZED ONIONS RECIPE
BUTTER BURGERS - THE SPRUCE EATS
DIANA'S RECIPE CORNER: COWBOY BURGER | COWBOY BURGER, BURGER, …
CUCUMBER AND CRUSHED RED PEPPER MEDITERRANEAN BURGER
GIADA’S ITALIAN-STYLE BURGER RECIPES | GIADZY
23 BEST KETO BURGER RECIPES YOU’LL EVER TRY - INSANELY GOOD
DIY IMPOSSIBLE BURGER 2.0 RECIPE MAKE IT AT HOME
SPICY CHICKEN BURGERS WITH SPECIAL SAUCE RECIPE - TELEGRAPH
DIANA HENRY RECIPES | EAT YOUR BOOKS
DIANA’S BLT BURGER | D'ITALIANO
GARLIC-BUTTER BURGERS - PAULA DEEN
DIANA BURGERS SAN ANTONIO - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE BEST CLASSIC HAMBURGER RECIPE – DIANA STORIES
DIANA BURGER RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
DIANA'S BURGERS MENU PRICES 🍔 - PRICELISTO
BEST COOKING BURGER RECIPES: DIANA BURGER
DIANA'S BURGERS – DIANA'S BURGERS
VENISON BURGER RECIPE - BEST VENISON BURGER MIX - KITCHEN DIVAS
45 BURGERS IDEAS | BURGER RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, BEEF RECIPES
DIANA BURGER (53 PUBLIC RECORDS) - ADDRESS, EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER
DIANA'S 123 SIRLOIN BURGER | RECIPES, FOOD, SIRLOIN
DIANA BURGER (94 MATCHES): PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, ADDRESS, PUBLIC …
DIANA SAUCE RECIPE - REPLICA - CELEBRATION GENERATION
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #lunch #main-dish #beef #poultry #american #barbecue #holiday-event #spring #summer #one-dish-meal #seasonal #sandwiches #independence-day #ground-beef #meat #equipment #grilling #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do I make a perfect hamburger?To make your hamburger the perfect shape, we highly recommend using a hamburger press (they are definitely worth the investment). We love that they give you a perfectly even and consistently-shaped burger every time (they also make the best stuffed burgers!).
What do you think of Diana's burgers?I remember seeing Diana working along side her brother when Chris M's was their family thang. Now she has brought an even better deliciousness to her own space. Some same kind faces and of course great great food. It's not fancy but who needs fancy when you have flavor. I would highly recommend Diana's Burgers.
How long do you cook hamburgers on each side?Once hot, add the burgers, indent side down and in batches, if necessary. Cook three to four minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the burgers. Check to make sure the internal temperature of 160 degrees is reached. If using, add cheese and remove from the pan to rest while getting busy building your burgers.
How to shape a burger patties?Shape the patties 1” wider than the bun since they shrink on the grill. Make an indentation in the center to prevent it from plumping up in the center. Season patties generously with salt and pepper just prior to cooking. Salt changes the structure of proteins and toughens burgers. Do not salt the ground beef before forming into patties.