DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL
This Dill Pickle Cheese Ball is an easy appetizer that comes together in minutes and contains maximum dill pickle flavour. Dress it up for the holidays or keep it low key for game day. This one's a winner!
Provided by Bernice Hill
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place cream cheese, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Dry dill pickles/relish thoroughly with a paper towel. Add to mixer bowl.
- Mix well on low/medium speed. Scrape mixture onto a plate and place in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and quickly shape into a ball.
- Smooth the exterior with your fingers and carefully roll in chopped dill. Arrange on plate and enjoy with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 205 calories, Carbohydrate 4 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 57 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 20 grams fat, Fiber 0 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, SaturatedFat 11 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 424 grams sodium, Sugar 3 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 6 grams unsaturated fat
DILLY CHEESE BALL
- Mix Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, dill pickles, green onions, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Mix pecans and parsley together in a shallow bowl. Shape cream cheese mixture into a ball and roll in pecans and parsley. Arrange parsley sprigs around the cheese ball.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 306 calories, Carbohydrate 4.1 g, Cholesterol 67.7 mg, Fat 27.6 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 12 g, SaturatedFat 14.1 g, Sodium 467 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
DILLY MINI CHEESE BALLS
??These mini cheese balls are perfect for any gathering, no matter what time of year it is! Kids love the cheesy, salty flavor, and adults appreciate how easy they are to make. -Carole Lanthier, Courtice, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Shape tablespoons of cheese mixture into balls. Roll in walnuts and parsley. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving. Serve with pretzel sticks or crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 56 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 10mg cholesterol, Sodium 65mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
CHRISTMAS TREE CHEESE BALL
- Add the cream cheese, Cheddar, cayenne, Worcestershire, scallions, lemon juice and some salt and pepper to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is almost smooth; you still want a few bits of cheese in there. Remove with a rubber spatula to a piece of plastic wrap and wrap up the cheese mixture. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Shape the cheese mixture with your hands into a Christmas tree/cone using the plastic wrap to keep it together. Mix the chopped parsley and dill together on a plate or work surface. Coat the shaped cheese in the chopped herbs.
- Transfer the cheese tree to the center of a platter. Decorate with the pomegranate seeds as ornaments. Serve with buttery crackers.
DILLY CHEESE BALL
The whole family devours this herby cheese spread-even my son, the chef. Serve it with your favorite crackers. -Jane Vince, London, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Beat first six ingredients until smooth. Shape into a ball; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate several hours. Sprinkle with parsley; serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100 calories, Fat 8g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 22mg cholesterol, Sodium 244mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
DILLY CHEESE BALL
- Combine first 7 ingredients until smooth.
- Cover and chill until firm.
- Shape into a ball and roll in cracker crumbs if desired.
- Serve with crakers or on bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96.4, Fat 7.7, SaturatedFat 4.3, Cholesterol 22.4, Sodium 290.2, Carbohydrate 1.6, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.5, Protein 5.3
BACON AND DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL
Set this cheese ball out at a party and it will disappear like magic before your eyes. I like to serve it with plain potato chips or real dill pickle-flavored potato chips instead of the artificially flavored ones. Crackers and raw veggies work too.
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, diced dill pickles, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, dill pickle juice, green onions, paprika, and dried dill in a large bowl. Stir until evenly combined. Form mixture into a ball. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Just before serving, place pretzels in a food processor and pulse until bread crumb consistency. Combine pretzel crumbs and bacon on a flat plate.
- Roll the cheese ball in the pretzel mixture until all sides are coated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 417.9 calories, Carbohydrate 13.2 g, Cholesterol 96.5 mg, Fat 33 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 17.5 g, SaturatedFat 18.5 g, Sodium 1149.2 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
More about "dilly cheese ball recipes"
CHEESE BALL RECIPES - FOOD.COM
DILL GREEN ONION CHEESE BALL - BOULDER LOCAVORE®
15 PARTY-READY CHEESE BALL RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CRANBERRY DILL CHEESE BALL | HIGH HEELS AND GRILLS
DILLY MINI CHEESE BALLS : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS - RECIPESCHOICE
DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL | 12 TOMATOES
DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL - THE REAL DILL®
20 EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
20 BEST CHEESE BALL AND CHEESE LOG RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
CHEESE BALL RECIPES FOR EASY CROWD-PLEASING PARTY APPETIZERS
DILLY CHEESE BALL | PICKLE RECIPES | MT OLIVE PICKLE COMPANY
DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL | THE NOVICE CHEF
CLASSIC CHEESE BALL RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
BICK’S® | DILLY CRUNCH CHEESE BALL
DILLY CHEESE BALL RECIPE | COOKTHISMEAL.COM
25+ EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPES – HOW TO MAKE CHEESE …
CHEESY DILL PICKLE BACON CHEESE BALL - THE KITCHEN WHISPERER
DILLY CHEESE BALL RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
DILLY CHEESE DIP BALL | EPICURE RECIPES, EPICURE, CHEESE BALL RECIPES
DILL PICKLE BACON CHEESE BALL - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
10 BEST PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE CHEESE BALL RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHEESE BALL RECIPE (EASY CLASSIC) - COOKING CLASSY
EASY CLASSIC CHEESE BALL RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
CLASSIC CHEESE BALL RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL - THE CHEESE KNEES
DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL APPETIZER - MANDY IN THE MAKING
DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL - HOMEMADE HOOPLAH
DILLY CHEESE BALL RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
BACON AND DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL RECIPE + WONKYWONDERFUL
BACON DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
DILL PICKLE CHEESEBALL (EASY APPETIZER) - PITCHFORK FOODIE FARMS
MCCLURE’S DILLY CHEESE BALL – MCCLURE'S
HAM, CHEESE, AND PICKLE CHEESE BALL RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
LEMON-DILL CHEESE BALL - MY THERAPIST COOKS
DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
LATEST NEWS AND MEDIA INFORMATION 邏 DILLY MINI CHEESE BALLS …
DILL PICKLE HAM CHEESE BALL – KENTUCKY LEGEND
DILL PICKLE CHEESE BALL - I AM HOMESTEADER
BEST DILL PICKLE CHEESEBALL RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE A DILL …
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #appetizers #eggs-dairy #easy #holiday-event #spreads #cheese #dietary #christmas #number-of-servings
You'll also love