DING DONG MOUSSE
A positively lethal recipe from Hostess to satisfy any sweet tooth. I used Cool Whip for the "whipped cream" and a 4.37 oz box of Chocolate Caramel Chip Jell-o instant pudding. Other flavors of pudding would probably work well too. Refrigeration time is not included, so make this at least one hour ahead. With a little supervision, this would be a wonderful dessert that your kids could make.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Kats Mom
Yield 6-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- Cut each Ding Dong into eight pieces.
- Mix whipped cream and pudding in a large bowl until well blended.
- Gently fold in Ding Dong pieces.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Before serving, add chocolate sprinkles to the top of the dessert or the bottom of the serving dish.
DING DONG DESSERT
I had this at a softball cookout this summer & it is SO good!!! It is gooey, chocolately, creamy; what more can you ask? I think you'll like it! Cook time is approximate chill time.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Doglover61aka Earnh
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- Mix pudding with milk according to package directions.
- Crumble layer of cakes in bottom of large serving bowl.
- Top with pudding.
- Repeat another layer of cakes, then top with rest of pudding.
- Top with Cool Whip, shaved chocolate bar& nuts.
- Double the recipe for punch bowl size.
SALTED CARAMEL "DING DONG" CAKE
It may look like a giant lunchbox treat, but an ultra-smooth ganache and a final flourish of crunchy sea salt make this one elegant cake.
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Janet McCracken
Yield Makes 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 28
- For cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat cake pans with nonstick spray. Line bottom of pans with parchment-paper rounds; coat paper. Place cocoa powder and chocolate in a medium metal bowl. Pour hot coffee over. Let stand for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Stir in buttermilk and vanilla; set aside.
- Whisk cake flour and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating to blend between additions and occasionally scraping down sides and bottom of bowl. Beat until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add dry ingredients in 3 additions, alternating with chocolate mixture in 2 additions, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. Divide batter evenly between pans; smooth tops.
- Bake cakes until a tester inserted into the centers comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Transfer to wire racks; let cakes cool in pans for 10 minutes (cakes will deflate slightly). Run a knife around pans to loosen cakes; invert cakes onto racks. Peel off paper and let cakes cool completely. Turn cakes over.
- If needed, use a long serrated knife to cut off bumps or trim dome from top of each cake to create a flat, even surface.
- For caramel ganache:
- Place chocolate and salt in a medium bowl. Stir sugar and 1/4 cup water in a medium deep saucepan over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat and cook without stirring, occasionally swirling pan and brushing down sides with a wet pastry brush, until sugar is deep amber, about 9 minutes. Remove from heat and gradually add cream (mixture will bubble vigorously). Stir over medium heat until caramel bits dissolve. Pour over chocolate in bowl. Add vanilla; stir until mixture is smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Place 1 cake layer in springform pan. Pour 1 cup ganache over. Chill until set, about 30 minutes. Cover remaining ganache and let stand at room temperature.
- For filling and assembly:
- Place 2 tablespoons cold water in a small heatproof glass or metal bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over; let stand until gelatin softens, about 10 minutes.
- Pour water to a depth of 1/2" into a small skillet set over medium heat. Transfer bowl with gelatin to skillet; stir until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes. Remove bowl from skillet. Set aside.
- Place cream and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Scrape in seeds from vanilla bean. Using an electric mixer, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add gelatin; beat filling until firm peaks form.
- Spoon filling over chilled ganache on cake layer in pan; smooth top. Gently place second cake layer on top. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill until cream layer is set, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove sides from springform pan. Using a knife or offset spatula, scrape off any filling that may have leaked out from between cakes to form smooth sides. Transfer cake to a wire rack set inside a rimmed baking sheet.
- Rewarm remaining ganache until just pourable. (Microwave in a microwave-safe bowl, or set a metal bowl over a large saucepan of simmering water until just warm, not hot.) Pour ganache over cake, tilting cake as needed to allow ganache to drip down sides and using an offset spatula to help spread ganache, if needed, to cover sides of cake. Chill until ganache is set, about 1 hour. DO AHEAD: Cake can be made 2 days ahead. Cover with a cake dome; chill. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.
- Sprinkle cake with flaky sea salt.
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course preparation occasion 5-ingredients-or-less desserts easy no-cook refrigerator beginner-cook dinner-party kid-friendly cakes puddings-and-mousses dietary taste-mood sweet equipment small-appliance mixer technique
People also searched
More recipes about ding dong mousse
Ding Dong Mousse - tfrecipes.com
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comding dong mousse a positively lethal recipe from hostess to satisfy any sweet tooth. i used cool whip for the "whipped cream" and a 4.37 oz box of chocolate caramel chip jell-o instant pudding. other flavors of pudding would probably work well too. refrigeration time is not included, so make this at least one hour ahead. with a little supervision, this would be a wonderful dessert that your ... ... Show details
ding dong mousse recipe - webetutorial
Recipe From : webetutorial.comDing dong mousse is the best recipe for foodies. It will take approx 10 minutes to cook. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make ding dong mousse at your home.. The ingredients or substance mixture for ding dong mousse recipe that are useful to cook such type of recipes … ... Show details
Ding Dong Mousse Recipe
Recipe From : recipenode.comDing Dong Mousse cream, chocolate, pudding Ingredients 6 Ding Dong Chocolate Snack Cakes 16 ounces whipped cream 1 (4 ounce) box instant chocolate fudge pudding chocolate sprinkles (optional) Directions. Cut each Ding Dong into eight pieces. Mix whipped cream and pudding in a large bowl until well blended. Gently fold in Ding Dong pieces. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Before ... ... Show details
World Best Instant Food Recipes: Ding Dong Mousse
Recipe From : worldbestinstantrecipes.blogspot.comDing Dong Mousse Total Time: 10 mins Preparation Time: 10 mins Ingredients. Servings: 6; 6 ding dong chocolate snack cakes ; 16 ounces whipped cream ; 1 (4 ounce) box instant chocolate fudge pudding ; chocolate sprinkles (optional) Recipe. 1 cut each ding dong into eight pieces. 2 mix whipped cream and pudding in a large bowl until well blended. 3 gently fold in ding dong pieces. 4 cover and ... ... Show details
Ding Dong Mousse Recipe, by KindMeal Chef | KindMeal.my
Recipe From : kindmeal.myWant to craft your own creative meat-free meals like this Ding Dong Mousse? Get inspiration from other food lovers, or share your own masterpieces! Login : Facebook. Email. Sign Up: Home. Meal Deals. KindMoments. Hot Picks. Recipes. Directory. Articles. Digi Rewards. Help. KindMealChef • 14 Followers + Follow Member. Contact Member . Share Member Login. Login. Login With Facebook: Forgot ... ... Show details
21 Mousse Dessert Recipes You'll Want to Dig Into | Taste ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2020-12-07 · This creamy frozen mousse combines ready-to-drink margarita mix and whipped topping (you could use this whipped topping substitute instead). It's easy to put together and the freezer does all the work. Garnish with additional crushed pretzels and kosher salt to enhance the sweet and salty flavor. —Debbie Glasscock, Conway, Arkansas. Go to Recipe. ... Show details
Ding Dong Mousse | Recipes, Desserts, Sweet recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.comMar 30, 2012 - A positively lethal recipe from Hostess to satisfy any sweet tooth. I used Cool Whip for the whipped cream and a 4.37 oz box of Chocolate Caramel Chip Jell-o instant pudding. Other flavors of pudding would probably work well too. Refrigeration time is not included, so make this at least one hour ahead. With a little supervision, this would be a wonderful dessert that your kids ... ... Show details
Ding Dong Mousse | Recipes | Ding Dongs | Hostess Cakes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comJul 19, 2012 - Ding Dong Mousse | Recipes | Ding Dongs | Hostess Cakes. Jul 19, 2012 - Ding Dong Mousse | Recipes | Ding Dongs | Hostess Cakes. Jul 19, 2012 - Ding Dong Mousse | Recipes | Ding Dongs | Hostess Cakes. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe … ... Show details
Deliciously Dandy Ding Dongs | Tasty Kitchen: A Happy ...
Recipe From : tastykitchen.comAdd the chocolates and stir until smooth and heavenly. Think Willy Wonka’s chocolate river. Remove from heat and begin dipping. Place each cupcake into the chocolate, insertion side up. Push down on all sides so that the chocolate comes over the top a little. Don’t cover the frosting hole with chocolate. ... Show details
Homemade Ding Dongs | Tasty Kitchen: A Happy Recipe …
Recipe From : tastykitchen.comPreheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using the water, oil, and eggs. Spread batter into a greased 11×17 inch cookie sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. ... Show details
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comDING DONG MOUSSE. A positively lethal recipe from Hostess to satisfy any sweet tooth. I used Cool Whip for the "whipped cream" and a 4.37 oz box of Chocolate Caramel Chip Jell-o instant pudding. Other flavors of pudding would probably work well too. Refrigeration time is not included, so make this at least one hour ahead. With a little supervision, this would be a wonderful dessert that your ... ... Show details
Copycat Homemade Ding Dongs | Karen's Kitchen Stories
Recipe From : karenskitchenstories.com2020-10-15 · Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baing soda, and sugar together and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and buttermilk until combined. Add the oil, vanilla, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk until smooth. Divide the batter between the two pans and bake for 25 minutes. ... Show details
YUMMY-Ding Dong Mousse | Hostess cakes, Mousse recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.co.ukJan 31, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Andrea Roberts. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest ... Show details
Giant Ding Dong Cake – Cake Recipes Easy
Recipe From : cakerecipeseasy.comCombine the chocolate chips, 1/4 cup shortening, corn syrup and water in the top of a double boiler. Heat, stirring frequently until melted and smooth. Pour warm glaze over the … ... Show details
Fine Desserts Recipes : Dessert Recipes Chinese Mooncake ...
Recipe From : kayegerrard.blogspot.com2021-07-17 · Dessert recipes cake desserts food desserts cake recipes decadent desserts mousse recipes cupcake cakes yummy food. Eating well is the best revenge! Flour tortillas cut into small rounds and glazed with cinnamon sugar puff up and get caramelized and crispy in the oven. Blueberry and lemon curd bread pudding. Sliced fresh peaches are sauteed in butter and then simmered with brown sugar, … ... Show details
Salted Caramel "Ding Dong" Cake | Recipe | Frosting ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caJun 25, 2014 - An ultra-smooth ganache and a final flourish of crunchy sea salt make this one elegant cake. ... Show details
Deep Fried Ding Dongs - Recipe Flow
Recipe From : recipeflow.comRecipe preparation: 1 In a mixing bowl combine the pancake mix, oil, egg, water and vanilla until smooth. Unwrap 1 ring ding at a time and cover in the batter. Deep fry at 360 degrees for 1 minute, make sure to carefully turn the ding dong over after 30 seconds. Once done cooking remove to a cookie sheet lined with paper towel to drain. Cook each remaining ding dong in the same fashion, once ... ... Show details
Ding Dong Cake Recipe (+video) - pinterest.ca
Recipe From : pinterest.caOur Ding Dong Cake іs fіllеd wіth layеrs of chocolate cake, crеam fіllіng, a... Jun 24, 2019 - Rеcrеatе еvеryonе’s favorіtе chіldhood trеat, but іn cakе form! Our Ding Dong Cake іs fіllеd wіth layеrs of chocolate cake, crеam fіllіng, a... Pinterest. Today . Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch ... ... Show details
Homemade ding dongs (VEGAN WEBERLI! UNBEDINGT MACHEN ...
Recipe From : keeprecipes.com1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar. 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Ganache ingredients: 6 ounces vegan dark chocolate, chopped. 1/2 cup soy creamer. Filling ingredients: 1/8 cup Earth Balance, softened. 1/8 cup vegan non-hydrogenated shortening. ... Show details
6 Easy Cake Recipes For Dessert Lovers - Viva Recipes
Recipe From : vivarecipes.com2021-02-05 · 8:44 – Ding Dong Cake 12:10 – Whole Apple Caramel Cake 15:12 – Chocolate Covered Strawberry Mousse Cake 18:40 – Chocolate Chunk Mousse Cake. Subscribe to Twisted: https://bit.ly/2WyhRzw. Order your copy of Twisted: A Cookbook now https://amzn.to/2PGQpyV. Do you have any questions or suggestions? Leave them in the comments below! ... Show details
New Recipe with Ding Dong Cake - Lifetr.ee
Recipe From : lifetr.ee2021-05-22 · Add the dry ingre∂ιєnts into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment then mix well. Add the buttermilk, hot coffee, oil, eggs, and vanilla and whisk 1-2 minutes on medium speed until well combined. Pour batter into cake pans. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. After the cake is cooked, let the cake on a cooling rack until ... ... Show details