THE BEST DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Sift in the flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder; mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips. Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place them one inch apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161.8 calories, Carbohydrate 21.7 g, Cholesterol 9.3 mg, Fat 8.7 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 148.4 mg, Sugar 15.5 g
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
When I make these yummy treats with my young grandson, Ben, I use an extra-big mixing bowl to prevent the flour and other ingredients from flying all over. He seems to enjoy making the cookies almost as much as eating them!-Chantal Cornwall, Prince Rupert, British Columbia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 9 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips., Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 119 calories, Fat 6g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 19mg cholesterol, Sodium 91mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
ULTIMATE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring occasionally until smooth. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter with white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in coffee crystals and vanilla until well blended. Stir in melted chocolate. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the dry ingredients just until everything comes together. Cover, and let stand for 35 minutes so the chocolate can set up.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Roll dough into walnut sized balls, or drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets, leaving 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Cookies will be set, but the centers will still be very soft because of the chocolate. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148.2 calories, Carbohydrate 21.4 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 6.8 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 88.2 mg, Sugar 15.4 g
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE REBELS
Great oatmeal based cookies with cocoa and chocolate chips! Cooking time is based on cooking a dozen at a time....if you have a bigger cookie sheet or cook on two racks, reduce the cooking time.
Provided by breezermom
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 7 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer. Add the egg, beating well.
- Combine the flour, soda, salt, and cocoa; stir well. Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture alternately with the water, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Mix well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Add oats and chocolate morsels; stirring well to combine.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool slightly on the cookie sheets, then transfer to wire racks and let cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 910.1, Fat 38.6, SaturatedFat 21.5, Cholesterol 97, Sodium 500.8, Carbohydrate 126.3, Fiber 10.3, Sugar 55.8, Protein 17.2
More about "double chocolate rebels recipes"
MOM'S DOUBLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES (PERFECTLY CHEWY!)
4.8/5 (8)Total Time 23 minsCategory DessertCalories 175 per serving
- With an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt and beat until a dough forms (it should hold together easily but be dry enough that you can roll into balls without coating your hands). Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1" balls and place in 4 rows of 3 on prepared baking sheets (you can make larger cookies, but you'll need to be fewer to a pan and bake a little longer). Bake for 8-9 minutes until centers are just set or only a tiny bit glossy in the center -- they will set as they cool.
THE RECIPE REBEL -- EASY SLOW COOKER, AIR FRYER AND ...
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
4.4/5 (50)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 152 per serving
- Place melted butter in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a large bowl if using a hand mixer). You can also just use a wooden spoon to mix these! Add granulated and brown sugars and mix on low speed until the mixture is smooth. Mix in egg and vanilla extract and mix on medium speed until combined.
- Mix in cocoa, baking soda, and salt, then slowly mix in flour and mix just until the batter is smooth and comes together. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl during mixing. Slowly mix in chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Scoop 2 tablespoon balls of dough onto the cookie sheet. Spacing doesn’t matter because you will be chilling the dough. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1-2 hours.
BAKERY STYLE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE FOOD ...
4.5/5 (2)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 332 per serving
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the butter until light and fluffy, 2 minutes or so, scraping the edges.Add the white and brown sugar and beat 1 more minute, scraping bottom and sides.Add 2/3 cup (4 oz) dark chocolate (chop it with a knife if you aren't using chips) to a small bowl.
- Let it sit for 1 minute, then stir until it is completely smooth. (See photos) Beat the chocolate into the dough.Add eggs and vanilla and beat well, scraping the edges and bottom of the bowl.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES (VIDEO) - SIMPLY HOME COOKED
Ratings 11Calories 166 per servingCategory Cookies, Dessert
- The first thing you want to do is measure out 1 cup of all-purpose flour. And make sure to spoon it in and level it off with a knife. Measuring flour properly is super important in baking.
- Now place a mesh sieve on top of your mixing bowl and add the flour in along with 1/3 cup dutch cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1 tsp baking powder.
- Now gently sift the dry ingredients into your bowl. If you see any larger clumps, just press them in with the back of a spoon￼. Now set the dry ingredients aside for later.
- In a separate bowl add ￼1/3 cup unsalted ￼melted butter along with￼ 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 cup of golden brown sugar. ￼
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE (+VIDEO) - THE RECIPE ...
Ratings 2Calories 177 per servingCategory Dessert
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate on high in 30 second intervals, stirring well each time, just until melted. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla, eggs, and melted chocolate and beat until combined.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and beat just until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | THE RECIPE REBEL ...
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE REBELS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
IGNITING CREATIVITY: DOUBLE CHOCOLATE REBELS & AUNT NAT
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE REBELS | PIN UPS
REBEL CHOCOLATES | AWARD-WINNING BEAN TO BAR CRAFT CHOCOLATES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE RECIPE TIPS TO MAKE HOME AND FAMILY ...
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE REBELS - TFRECIPES.COM
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE REBELS | PIN UPS
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE REBELS RECIPE FOR BANANA
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE REBELS RECIPES RECIPE FOR DEVILED
DUTCH BROS COPYCAT RECIPES - PINTEREST
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE REBEL COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE REBELS RECIPE FOR ZUCCHINI
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE REBELS RECIPES RECIPE FOR CHICKEN
DUTCH COFFEE RECIPE - PINTEREST
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE REBELS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE ...
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #drop-cookies #desserts #oven #easy #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #equipment #3-steps-or-less #4-hours-or-less #baking
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What kind of cocoa does rebel chocolate use?Liquid Cocoa is made using the simplest yet highest quality ingredients out there. Rebel Chocolate's uses only the best and highest quality ingredients to craft their rich Liquid Cocoa. Add Liquid Cocoa to Anything! Imagine being able to add a rich chocolate flavour to anything, whenever you want it.
What's the best way to make double chocolate cookies?The perfect double chocolate cookies — rich, chocolately, chewy and never fluffy! Plus no chilling! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper (optional). With an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
What makes a double chocolate chip cookie fudgy?These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are made with MELTED chocolate which makes them ridiculously fudgy! These are chocolate cookies for chocolate lovers, with crispy edges, and a chewy, fudgy center.
Who is the recipe rebel for the whole family?The Recipe Rebel -- Easy Dinner Ideas for the Whole Family! My name is Ashley Fehr and I love creating easy meals my family loves. I also like to do things my way, which means improvising and breaking the rules when necessary. Here you will find creative twists on old favorites and some of my favorite family recipes, passed down from generations!